Located in Karigasniemi, Hotel Guossi offers a restaurant and karaoke bar. The Inarijoki River marks the Finland-Norway border and can be crossed within 0.6 mi from the property. Free WiFi and parking are available.Guests can choose between self-catering apartments with kitchen facilities, or guest rooms. A private bathroom with a shower and hairdryer are featured in each unit.At Hotel Guossi you will find a terrace and a communal sauna. Restaurant Guossi offers an á la carte menu, grilled food and pizza. Activities in the surrounding area include hiking and fishing. Staff can help arrange activities such as northern light tours, ice fishing and reindeer and husky safaris.
- The first time experience was definitely positive. Very small town and you never know what to expect. This hotel has been modernized and had all the services that a onenight traveler might usually want. Decent sleep, a good restaurant and an outside eating terrace to enjoy the sun. Free parking and a gas station next door.
- New facilities gave a luxury feeling. Good food in the restaurant.
- Breakfast was good. Dinner pizza was good and place was atmospheric. Good parking space. Good and comfortable beds. Cozy rooms with a fridge and spacious bathroom.
- Everything was nice and clean. Quiet rooms, A/C and all. Unfortunatelly COVID19 did some harm to restaurant menu. Entrance was a bit behind the corner type.
- The location was peaceful, hotel very relaxing and accommodation well equipped with everything needed….A small town on the border of Finland/Norway, had a shop and a petrol station. Good atmosphere in the bar/restuarant where a tired traveller could buy dinner and have a drink.Breakfast was excellent….a good varied choice for all.
Offering a barbecue, Lomakeskus Napakettu is set in Karigasniemi. The accommodations features a sauna. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All units include a seating area. All units feature a kitchenette fitted with a microwave and fridge. A stovetop and coffee machine are also provided. There is a private bathroom with a bidet and shower in every unit.Lomakeskus Napakettu also includes a sauna.The property has a private beach area and bike hire is available. Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including skiing and fishing.
- Located by the river, you can easily get good spots for photographing the Northern Lights. The host was so nice to come and warn us when the Northern Lights show reached the peak. Also turned off the outdoor lights to see it better. Good quality cottage, with all you need, peaceful area, pet friendly. Also, a good starting point to reach Nordkapp, if interested.
- Quiet, only 5 houses on the property, fun tippi for fire, can easily fit 45 persons, great view of the river, strong internet, we even caught northern lights there!
- Very nice cottage by the river, easy to reach the large beach close by. Pet friendly accommodation. Also, a good base to reach Nordkapp.
- Erittin mukavat uudet sngyt, kaikki tarvittava lytyy mkist. Ihana maisema ja loistava sijainti. Erittin mukava isnt.
- Die Anlage an der Grenze von Norwegen und Finnland war leicht zu finden. Die umfangreiche Kchenausstattung war optimal, ebenso die Qualitt der Betten. Eine traumhafte ruhige Lage und sehr gut gelegen, um den nahen Nationalpark in Finnisch Lappland zu erkunden. Einkaufen und tanken ist in nur 2 km Entfernung mglich, die Preise in Euro sind vergleichbar mit Deutschland.
Set in Karigasniemi, Manna BB has a shared lounge and a terrace. Among the facilities at this property are a 24-hour front desk and a shared kitchen, along with free WiFi throughout the property.At Manna BB all rooms are fitted with a desk and feature river views and shared bathroom facilities. Guests have access to a shared outdoor dry toilet. Guests can also use a sauna for an extra fee.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the accommodations.Guests at Manna BB will be able to enjoy activities in and around Karigasniemi, like hiking.
- A great location for peacefulness.The hosts were great.
- The house and the rooms are awesome. Located in the woods. Maritaa, the owner, is very kind and sociable. We spent a great evening talking to her.
- Ystvllinen pariskunta majoittajana, siisti, aamiainen todella maukas. Ja upea Tenojoki vieress. Lmpimt suosittelut!
- Maisema, Kevon reitin lheisyys, paikan tunnelma.
- Ystvllinen henkilkunta. Hyv aamupala. Kodikas paikka ja tunnelma.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Karigasniemi