Set in Inzersdorf im Kremstal in the Upper Austria region, Der Baum offers accommodations with free private parking.There is a fully equipped private bathroom with shower and a hairdryer.A terrace can be found at the aparthotel, along with a garden.Linz is 28 mi from Der Baum, while Bad Ischl is 25 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Blue Danube Linz Airport, 22 mi from the accommodations.
No reviews yet.
SPES Hotel & Seminare
SPES Hotel & Seminare is only a 5-minute walk from the center of Schlierbach. It offers rooms with free WiFi internet access, as well as free parking. Most rooms come with a balcony or a terrace.The spa area features a sauna, loungers, a roof terrace, and a meditation room.Healthy and mainly organic and regional dishes as well as freshly-baked pastries are served in the restaurant.9 modern seminar rooms for up to 150 people are available. SPES Hotel & Seminare is entirely wheelchair-accessible.The famous Cistercian Abbey of Schlierbach is 1,300 feet from the accommodations. The SPES can be easily reached on the nearby A9 motorway.
- Balcony was really nice, the breakfast was good too. Overall room looked good, location is nice, price was ok.
- Very nice and beautiful rooms! Clean bathroom, quiet place. The breakfast is good and the view amazing. The staff is friendly and helpful! We stayed only one night on our way back home, but it is a place to stay longer and enjoy the surrounding nature!
- Breakfast was very good, rooms are clean, the staff is helfpul, the location is amazing. The view is stunning.
- Beautiful locationFriendly helpful staffFabulous food
- It was fresh, clean, modern, the staff were helpful and very relaxed. The breakfast was very nice.The local area is very quiet and pleasant with an excellent Mexican restaurant just down the road.
Bierhotel Ranklleiten Almtal
Located in Pettenbach, Bierhotel Ranklleiten Almtal has a restaurant, bar, garden, and free WiFi throughout the property. Featuring room service, this property also provides guests with a terrace. There is free private parking and the property has paid airport shuttle service.At the hotel, every room comes with a closet. Some rooms also offer a kitchenette with a fridge and a stovetop. At Bierhotel Ranklleiten Almtal all rooms have a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental breakfast.Guests at Bierhotel Ranklleiten Almtal will be able to enjoy activities in and around Pettenbach, like hiking, skiing and cycling.Wels is 19 miles from the hotel, while Bad Schallerbach is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Blue Danube Linz Airport, 32 miles from Bierhotel Ranklleiten Almtal.
- Eating venison in a Restaurant is comon in Austria!
- Hospitality, quality, cleanliness and location are the highlights of this establishment. The owner and management went out of their way to make me feel comfortable and welcome. I had New Years dinner here and spent the night, and the cuisine was beyond my expectations, kudos to the very talented chef. I recommend this property to any and all travelers single, couples, or families. While the focal point is beer, it is by no means the main attraction, and there is something for everyone. I hope to return and enjoy their hospitality again in the near future.
- The staff was very nice and the rooms were very large and comfortable.
- Astonishing place! Very special beer in the heart of a winecountry. Huge comfortable apartments, clean and quiet. Not so far river Alm with 14C water.
- Special beers selection in the restaurant and in the shopQuite placeFriendly atmosphere
Hotel Krmstl “Zur Stadt Gmunden”
Set in the Traunviertel Region, Hotel Krmstl “Zur Stadt Gmunden” is located in the center of Kirchdorf an der Krems.The rooms feature a TV and cable channels. Private bathroom also comes with a bath or shower. Extras include bed linen.The next restaurant is 1,500 feet away and a grocery shop can be found 1,150 feet from the “Zur Stadt Gmunden” Hotel Krmstl.Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge and luggage storage.
- Small, clean, friendly hotel for a good price. Central location.
- Zentral in der Fugngerzone gelegen und trotzdem sehr ruhig
- Sehr Sauber. Zimmer und Bad waren geheizt bei Ankunft. Einfach und gut. Nette Atmosphre.
- Gute Unterkunft im Herzen Kirchdorfs. Sehr zuvorkommendes Personal, super Frhstck.
- Standardfrhstck, preiswert, guter KaffeeSvner Frhstcksraum.
Hotel-garni Schwarzer Bär
Kirchdorf an der Krems’ Hotel-garni Schwarzer Bär is within a 3-minute walk of restaurants, a supermarket, an indoor and outdoor pool, hiking and bicycle trails.Rooms at the Schwarzer Bär have free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, and a bathroom with a shower and toilet.The Bad Hall Golf Club, the Höss ski region, Wurzeralm, and toboggan runs in Hinterstoder and Windischgarten are all within 30 to 28 mi.
- Conveniently located close to the motorway for an overnight stay booked last minute. Extremely quiet hotel and a very friendly owner.
- Sehr freundliche Besitzerin, perfektes Frhstck, zentrale Lage Nhe Fugngerzone
- Lage Top, Frhstck sehr gut nette Gastgeber
- Prijemny tranzitni hotel na ceste do alp. Primo uprostred pekneho mestecka. Snidane velmi dobra, velky vyber.
- Ich hatte ein groes gerumiges Zimmer mit einem ebenso groen Bad, mit Glaswnden. Das Frhstck war sehr umfangreich mit vielen Extras und liebevoll hergerichtet. Obwohl ich am Wochenende der einzige Gast war, bekam ich alles was das Herz begehrt und unterhielt mich gut mit der Hotelchefin.
JUFA Hotel Grünau
One of our top picks in Grünau im Almtal. JUFA Hotel Grünau is located in a picturesque mountain area in Grünau im Almtal and offers free access to a sauna. Free private parking is possible on site.All rooms enjoy mountain views and are equipped with a flat-screen cable TV, a safety deposit box and a private bathroom with a shower.JUFA Grünau offers a restaurant where a buffet breakfast is served each morning. Guests can play free table tennis and relax on the terrace or in the garden.The hotel is 0.9 mi from the center of the village, 5 mi from the Kasberg Ski Area, and 1.6 mi from the Almtal cross-country ski run. The free ski bus stops right next to the property.
- Breakfast was very good, a lot of variety including eggs, cheese, yogurt, etc. Location is in a quiet valley, not far from the small village, mt biking and hiking in the area.
- The hotel is in nice nature surrounding, a bit away from the center of the little town. Rooms are nice and clean.
- Excellent location in a quiet place surrounded by gorgeous nature. An idyllic place for contact with nature and for hiking in the mountains and along rivers and lakes. Large private garden and parking. Spa with saunas at no extra charge. The buffet restaurant was abundant and good both for breakfast and dinner. The room was large with plenty of space for luggage and for hanging clothes. Comfortable bath.
- Very nice breakfast and dinner buffets, the latter of which you can even optin to until lunch time.Quite locations, far enough away from the main road to even let children play unsupervised.
- The location is superb. The hotel is nestled in between two small mountains along the main road to Almsee. It is generally quiet and comfortable. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Food was pretty good for the price evening buffet. There is a small playground outside and a playroom inside, so the small kids can occupy themselves after a day of hiking. Very close to the Cumberland Wildpark and only 10 minutes drive to Almsee.
Badhaus – Hotel/Restaurant/Café
The Badhaus is located on the main square of Bad Hall, only 650 feet from the thermal spa. It features a restaurant, bar, and café, and provides free WiFi access.The modern and spacious rooms at Badhaus – Hotel/Restaurant/Café all come with air conditioning, flat-screen cable TV, seating area, wooden floors, and bathroom. Some have a balcony.The large Kurpark, with a natural pond, children’s playgrounds, and many different gardens, is only 650 feet away. The Bad Hall Theater is only a 5-minute walk away.Kremsmünster Abbey is 5.3 mi away, and the historic town of Steyr is 11 mi away.
- Location is centrally and you can go every place quickly
- Very friendly staff, food in the restaurant was exceptional.
- Breakfast was very nice. Beautiful green park near the hotel
- Super nice stuff, great hotel in genera and also great food
- Nicely restored. Comfortable bed. Excellent shower
Located in Grünau in the scenic Almtal Valley, 0.6 mi from the village center, Romantikhotel Almtalhof features an award-winning gourmet restaurant and a spa area with an indoor pool. Free WiFi is available, and hiking and cycling trails start right outside.Regional cuisine and fine wines can be enjoyed in the Almtalhof’s restaurant. In summer, guests can dine in the garden.The spacious, country-style rooms are individually furnished and offer mountain views, a flat-screen cable TV, wooden floors, and a bathroom with hairdryer. Some have a balcony and a tiled stove.Guests can use ski storage room with a ski boot dryer, as well as a bicycle storage room. Bicycles and ski equipment can be hired, and free private parking is available. Guided mountain tours are offered on request.Fishing is possible in the Alm River, just 350 feet away. Cross-country ski runs and a public outdoor pool are within 0.6 mi. The Kasberg Ski Area is 3.1 mi away, with a free ski bus stopping at the hotel’s doorstep.The Cumberland Wildlife Park is 3.7 mi away, and it is 12 mi to Gmunden. The Kirchham Golf Course can be reached in a 20-minute drive.
- Lage am Fluss, freundliches Personal, tolles Frhstck, Schwimmbad, wunderbar!
- das Frhstck ist sehr reichhaltig mit frischem Obst und Gemse und regionalen Lebensmitteln. Es hat sehr gut geschmeckt.
- Das Haus ist wirklich sehr romantisch, man mu halt dunkles Holz mgen und darf keine lichtdurchfluteten Zimmer erwarten. Dafr auch an einem heien Tag angenehm temperiert. Unbedingt Balkonzimmer nehmen! Ausgezeichnetes und liebevoll zubereitetetes Frhstck, Gourmetkche am Abend, der Chef kocht persnlich und ist sehr um seine Gste bemht!Schner Wellnessbereich mit originellem Steinbad, ein Mittelding aus Sauna und Dampfbad. Innensauna elektrisch, Auensauna mu man selber mit Holz aufheizen!
- Unglaublich wie Geschmackvoll und mit wieviel Liebe dieses Hotel eingerichtet ist Tausende interessante Objekte und vor allem die verwinkelte Anlage birgt viel Romantik und Ruhe.Wir waren mit unserem Hund Brandlbracke zu Gast. berhaupt kein Problem. Die Umgenung bietet sehr gute Mglichkeiten.
- Tolles Frhstcksbuffet, viel frisches Obst, sehr gute frische Semmeln,netter kleiner Garten mit Hallenbadzugang, angenehm nach dem Wandern,
One of our best sellers in Bad Hall! In a quiet location next to a park, the Parkhotel is a 5-minute walk from the Mediterrana Thermal Spa, the Tassilo Golf Course, and the center of Bad Hall. It offers free WiFi, a spa area, and an indoor pool with a counter-current system.Spa facilities include 2 saunas, a steam bath, an infrared cabin, and a modern fitness room. Massages are also available.Rooms at the Parkhotel come with cable TV, a seating area, and a bathroom. The daily breakfast buffet includes a selection of organic products.Guests can use an internet terminal free of charge, and free private parking is available on site. Bicycles are provided free of charge.
- The hotel is pet friendly. Really nice location. Friendly staff. Great breakfast with good selection of food. The swimming pool is super as well as the saunas.
- Lovely location near the stream and a beautiful park. Great selection of food for breakfast. Nice pool, sauna. Staff is polite and helpful. Great care of covid safety measures.
- The staff was very kind polite and welcoming. Spa.
- The staff were polite and very helpful, the facilities were clean. Our room was spacious. Hotel is located near park, within a short walk to the city centre. No restaurant at the hotel, only cafe with limited menu pizza, toast, goulash. Breakfast good, coffee made to order. Unfortunately, we were in a hurry and couldnt wait for our turn. I would welcome coffee maker in the dining room.
- Nicely located in a natural parkland within a short walk to the town some good restaurant options we enjoyed our overnight stay.The staff were polite helpful, the facilities were clean our room was spacious. Good breakfast excellent additional facilities including a swimming pool gym.
Gasthof Hametner mit Innviertlerhof mit direktem Zugang zur Therme Mediterrana durch unseren Garten!
Located in a quiet but central area of Bad Hall, Gasthof Hametner mit Innviertlerhof mit direktem Zugang zur Therme Mediterrana durch unseren Garten! comes with a restaurant serving characteristic Austrian dishes. It features rooms decorated either in modern or traditional style. The Mediterrana Thermal Baths and Kurpark are less than a 5-minute walk away.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV on a swiveling mount and a seating area. All rooms provide a bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer.Family-run Gasthof Hametner is surrounded by a garden with a lawn and deck chairs. A breakfast buffet is served each day.Free private parking is available in front of the Hametner guest house. Hiking maps can be lent on site and a bicycle rental service is a 5-minute walk away.The Herzog Tassilo Golf Course is just 0.6 mi away and the closest bus station can be reached within a 2-minute walk. Kremsmünster is 6.2 mi away and Linz is a 35-minute drive from the guest house.
- I like all. This property is really superb. I stay in my live in 100 and 100 hotels and property, but here is all wary professional and friendly. I like this wary much. Like be at home!
- Friendly, traditional Austrian . Dinner was excellent in genuine Austrian surroundings
- I was given a warm welcome when I arrived. The room is spacious and comfortable, extremely clean.
- The location and the breakfast was perfect. The bathroom was very clean.
- Great staff! They mad me breakfast to take away because I couldnt stay till breakfast was served. I have never been treated that nice in a hotel before! If I have to work in Bad Hall again, I will definetly stay there again.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Inzersdorf im Kremstal