|1||The Kermandie Hotel||9.7||BOOKING.COM|
|3||The Bears Went Over The Mountain||9.1||BOOKING.COM|
|4||Fern Tree Tavern||9.1||BOOKING.COM|
The Kermandie Hotel
The Kermandie Hotel features a restaurant, bar, a shared lounge and garden in Port Huon. Featuring family rooms, this property also provides guests with a terrace. Private parking can be arranged at an extra charge.Featuring a private bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer, rooms at the hotel also have free WiFi, while some have a river view. All guest rooms in The Kermandie Hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV and free toiletries.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental breakfast.Margate is 27 miles from The Kermandie Hotel, while Kingston is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Hobart International Airport, 46 miles from the hotel.
- Lovely view while eating a self help breakfast. Choices of breads for toast, and choices of juice.
- The view of the marina with all the circling gulls was great from the comfy chair near the windows. Great bed and the room was nice warm. We really enjoyed our meals in the dining room. Lamb shank mushrooms were delicious! The dining room is beautiful.
- Staff were very friendly. Food was amazing restaurant was very spacious and up market.
- The staff are friendly room was great and the meals in both the restaurant and bistro were excellent
- All day light breakfast was quite handy. I arrived late and the staff still made an arrangement for us to collect keys without facing any diffculties. Thanks to Ian and Anne.
Villa Howden offers bed and breakfast accommodations in Howden, just 20 minutes’ drive from Hobart. Facilities include a restaurant and bar, indoor saltwater swimming pool and free Wi-Fi access.Each suite at Villa Howden Tasmania features a private bathroom with shower, free toiletries, bathrobe and slippers. Flat-screen cable TV, sofa, iPod docking station, fridge and mini-bar are provided.Guests have access to a library, guest laundry and a spacious garden with BBQ facilities. Full English breakfast is served each morning in Villa Howden Restaurant & Bar, while dinner is available from Tuesdays to Saturdays, 18:00-20:00, serving fresh Tasmanian cuisine. A high tea is also offered at the restaurant on weekends from 14:00-15:00 and picnics are available with 24 hours notice to the property.The restaurants in Margate town center are a 5-minute drive away. Kingston town center, with many shops, cafes and bars, is 3.1 mi away. North West Bay Golf Course is a 2-minute drive away.
- Everything was fabulous! Breakfast, dinner, the room, everything!
- Super nice personel. Great house, like an old castle. Very nice and clean rooms, good breakfast. Wish to stay longer.
- Welcoming staff with a very easy check in. The accommodation is very castle like with great common areas including a library and pool. The bed was extremely comfortable.
- Very nice location, only 15 mins away from Hobart so its nice and quite. Property itself is very nicely renovated, kept the original style but with a slightly modern touch, so its convenient and comfortable.
- Lovely staff, beautiful location, we had an upstairs ocean view room which was very nice and tastefully decorated. There is a very well maintained indoor heated pool which was well worth going in. The downstairs sitting area/bar was very tasteful and very reasonably priced cocktails too. Must also say the restuarant food was excellent. We really enjoyed our night and would recommend.
The Bears Went Over The Mountain
The Bears Went Over The Mountain offers boutique hotel accommodations in Geeveston’s town center. Each room includes a TV and a private private bathroom. The Bears Went Over The Mountain is under new ownership since November 2016!Located on the ground floor, all rooms are strictly nonsmoking. Some rooms are named after famous teddy bear manufacturers of the early 20th century. Complementary barista made coffee and tea is included. A breakfast menu is available.The Bears Went Over The Mountain has an attached Licensed Café and Tapas & Wine Bar! All locally sourced Tasmanian products and knowledgeable staffTahune Airwalk and Hartz Mountain National Park are both within 30 minutes’ drive of The Bears Went Over The Mountain.
- Breakfast was just perfect. The chef was so nice extremely helpful
- The breakfast was excellent and included in the price. Cooked fresh, not buffet. Eggs with spinach on sourdough with a side of bacon and baked beans. As well as a soy latte.
- Location was central and very easy to find. Breakfast and dinner was surprisingly excellent!
- Breakfast was fantastic. It was included in the room price Full Tasmanian with optin/out choices. I had mushrooms, bacon, sourdough toast, and baby spinach drizzled with pesto, plus a strong flat white to wash it all down. All great. I could have added poached eggs and baked beans, but that felt excessive Lots of luscious options on the dinner menu, too.Host/staff were very welcoming and friendly.The room was immaculately clean, and exactly what I expectedapart from the surprise addition of a display cabinet with vintageish dolls and bears. I showed my kids pics of them, and they were very impressed!I picked this place pretty much at random as somewhere to overnight before a walk after spending months working from home. Ill definitely come back, and highly recommend.
- Fabulous food at the restaurant and very comfortable accommodation.
Fern Tree Tavern
Located in Ferntree, 21 miles from Richmond, Fern Tree Tavern has a restaurant and free WiFi.Each unit offers a fully equipped kitchenette, a flat-screen TV, a living room, a private bathroom and a washing machine.The condo hotel provides a sun terrace.Hobart is 6 miles from Fern Tree Tavern, while Margate is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Hobart International Airport, 17 miles from the accommodation.
- the location is great, and the host are very helpful.Overall, we love our stay here.
- Out of the city by 10km but that was what we wanted. All the Mt Wellington trails are close.The apartment is Three bedroom. Two queen and two single beds large lounge band good kitchen. It is not ultra modern but its all good. Perfect for two to six people. Pub with cold beer and meals downstairs but we never heard any noise. IP
- Location, space available, comfort, cleanliness, ease of check in and out, pet friendly, quiet, comfy beds and bedding.
- Nerf guns inside the coffee table!! Cool oldschool beats play whilst delicious food is prepared. Very yummy and creative menu with heaps of vego options. Awesome staff, super friendly and helpful great service! Comfy bed and nice shower. Trout fishing in quebec CD!! And ethical toilet paper. Has a homey shack like feel. No complaints and will definately stay again.
- Great location on Mt Wellington, attached to friendly Fern tree tavern.
Located within 3.8 miles of Kingborough Sports Centre in Kingston, Kingston Hotel features a restaurant and a bar, as well as free WiFi. The hotel has family rooms.At the hotel, every room has a closet. Complete with a private bathroom equipped with a shower and a hairdryer, all guest rooms at Kingston Hotel have a flat-screen TV and air conditioning, and certain rooms here will provide you with a seating area. The rooms will provide guests with a desk and an electric tea pot.The nearest airport is Hobart International Airport, 19 miles from the accommodation.
- The ladies running the restaurant was sooooo helpful. We didnt have a booking but they made room for us. They went out their way to make sure our dining experience was great.
- Very clean and well maintain hotel, spacious room.
- Location was perfect for the netball carnival we were attending. And to shops for easy access to essentials.
- Location, close to everything and nice tidy clean rooms at great prices
- Great location for where we needed to be. Staff were extremely helpful with making a last minute change and meal was very nice. Rooms were huge.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Huonville