Hotel Guldenberg ‘s-Hertogenbosch Helvoirt
Guldenberg Hotel & Brasserie is surrounded by forests, on 52 acres of private land en next to National Park “De Loonse en Drunense Duinen”. The surroundings are perfect for hiking and cycling trips.The comfortable rooms at Guldenberg Hotel & Brasserie have a bathroom and are furnished with a TV and a desk. Many of the rooms benefit from forest views.Leisure facilities surround the hotel including sport fields, table tennis and a gym with a sauna. Bicycle hire and a packed lunch service are also offered.Guests at Guldenberg Hotel & Brasserie can enjoy a 3-course set menu or selection of à la carte dishes in the restaurant. Light meals, cakes and bar snacks are served on the spacious terrace.The small village of Helvoirt is a 5-minute drive away and ‘s-Hertogenbosch is less than 20 minutes from Guldenberg Hotel & Brasserie. The Efteling theme park is just over a 15 minute car journey away.
- The restaurant’s food was delicious. The staff was super helpfull. The scenery was great and you can walk directly into the forest from the hotel grounds.
- The restaurant in the hotel was excellent. The room was clean. Check in was quick and communication was good.
- Breakfast was very good. Hotel is clean and comfortable, nice place to stay .
Nice location in the woods. Tasty Paulaner hefe weiß beer.
Comfortable beds and clean room.
- Excellent place to relax, service very nice, breakfast very good.
De Kruishoeve ‘s-Hertogenbosch-Vught
With its welcoming atmosphere, beautiful surroundings, this modern hotel is a wonderful place for horse enthusiasts and nature lovers. You will reach the hotel following an unpaved road.In addition to the numerous biking and walking routes near the hotel innumerable horse riding paths promise hours of enjoyment. Den Bosch is a 15-minute drive away.This lovely hotel was built in 2005 and offers a range of modern facilities and comforts. On Sunday guests can enjoy a nice drink or a quick snack on the terrace of De Kruishoeve.Relax in the comfort of your double room and enjoy the tranquility of these peaceful surroundings.Free Wi-Fi is available at De Kruishoeve. Free parking is available as well.
- Friendly staff, we could pay bill for the drinks and food in the morning. Very personal.
- Beautiful and very clean hotel in a nice location. Staff is friendly and speaks very well English, hotel is located close to a lake, perfect for cyclers
- Extremely convenient, very quiet location, excellent dinner & breakfast.
- Tasty breakfast, very good wifi,huge parking and separated nice place within Wild Forest hotel
- The bed is very comfortable and also as a uk customer has bbc1/2
Hotel de Leijhof Oisterwijk
One of our top picks in Oisterwijk.Century old Oisterwijk – known as the Pearl of Brabant – is home to this charming Boutique Hotel, conveniently located at walking distance from De Lind; the Burgundian heart of town. Guests benefit from free WiFi throughout. Free parking is available on site.The monumental building, surrounded by a beautiful garden lined with old trees, has 68 hotel rooms and 5 meeting rooms, suitable for all party requirements and/or business meetings.The on-site restaurant offers an a la carte menu and a 3-course dinner that varies monthly. The dishes are prepared using locally produced products and organic herbs from the on-site greenhouse. Vegetarian and gluten-free option are available upon request. The varied breakfast contains bread from Dutch master pastry chef Robèrt van Beckhoven.The hotel is a short stroll away from the bus stop, the train station and various local leisure facilities.
- The hotel staff was amazing, the breakfast rich and tasteful. The room was big and comfortable. Close to the city center where there are great restaurants.
The hotel has a unique style with exquisite decoration in every public space.
The restaurant “The George” is an experience on its own with unique taste and presentation.
The kindness and friendliness of the staff is above average.
The natural scenery in and around Oijsterhoven is exceptional: Kampina heide, Loonse duinen, Oijsterwijkse bossen en vennen.
The cycling and walking tours are abundant with clear number-signs.
- Very nice hotel with great staff. Breakfast was best ever.
- It’s a very nice hotel in a beautiful Dutch village and perfect surrounding for walking, biking and relaxing.
- Just delightful. Plenty of parking , interesting art on walls, room we were upgraded to gorgeous!
Hotel-Herberg D’n Dries
Surrounded by National Park The Loonse and Drunense Dunes, Hotel-Herberg D’n Dries offers modern country-styled rooms. On-site bicycle rental is available. Free Wi-Fi is available.All carpeted rooms at Hotel-Herberg D’n Dries feature an earth tone décor and floral wallpaper. They contain a seating area, a flat-screen TV and an electric kettle. The bathroom is fitted with a shower and free toiletries are provided.The restaurant serves a traditional Dutch lunch every day. Hotel guests can also have dinner, which has to be requested in advance.The city center of Den Bosch is a 20 minutes’ drive. Amusement park the Efteling is 8.7 mi from Hotel-Herberg D’n Dries.
Close proximity to national park, even walking.
Entire place build around horse stables.
- Beatiful and relaxing place. The room had view on the horses stable which was perfect for our purposes. I liked the atmosphere. Very good breakfast with fresh ingredients.
- Excellent location near the forist, fresh air, very clean rooms, ideal place if you like to walk or to ride a biccycle.Pleasant place for them that likes horses.Very helpful staff.
- Beautiful place in countryside. Very quiet and comfortable. Well equipped kitchen.
Very friendly staff
Simple rooms, very clean
- Close proximity to national park, even walking.
Landgoed Huize Bergen
Located at a 1-minute car drive from the motorway A2, in the rural area of Vught and a 3-minute drive from the city center, Landgoed Huize Bergen offers spacious accommodations overlooking the gardens with free parking on site.All rooms at Landgoed Huize Bergen are located in different buildings on site. They feature a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom facilities with complimentary toiletries.Breakfast is served in the restaurant located in the main villa, a 1-minute walk away. Guests can also enjoy a different menu each day at the restaurant, which serves French cuisine. Drinks are served at the bar.National Camp Vught is 3.7 mi away. Brabanthallen is a 10-minute drive. Train station Vught is a 15-minute walk and offers direct links to Den Bosch in 5 minutes and Eindhoven in 20 minutes. Eindhoven Airport is 17 mi away.
- Nice rooms, liked the funky decor, comfy beds, really good breakfast.
- Nice location, very comfortable rooms (Botanica).
- Beautiful location and buildings, nice and calm atmosphere.
- This is a truly wonderful accommodation! The main building is in great shape and the squeaking wooden floors make the experience complete. We had a relaxing walk in the morning, had lunch and did some reading by the fire place and went for dinner in the restaurant. Very relaxing!
- Nice big villa I a beautiful parc, easy access via the nearby A2 motorway exit. Breakfast buffet was more then perfect.
NH Waalwijk is ideally located, right between Tilburg and Den Bosch. The Efteling theme park is reachable within 10 minutes by car. Benefit from free parking and the modern, luxurious rooms.Each trendy room features a satellite TV and tea-and-coffee-making facilities. Each one comes with free Wi-Fi.At NH Waalwijk, the day starts with a tasty breakfast buffet in Restaurant Gusto. Lunch and dinner can be enjoyed at Bar and Kitchen Blake.There is a garden and a terrace where you can enjoy sunny weather. Sit out with a book or catch up on the news by reading a newspaper.From NH Waalwijk, you can reach the Efteling in a 5-minute drive. The national park Loonse en Drunense Duinen is also close and excellent for beautiful walks.
- Good room service, nice attitude, breakfast were good with fresh fruits, yogurt, variety choices of drinks, etc. Had a happy time when having our breakfast. attention to the customers when it comes to bad weather, saved us from raining. Location were not bad.
- Everything was perfect and as expected. There is nothing we didn’t like.
We didn’t stay long since we were just there for a weekend trip to the Efteling so it was nice that it was only an 8 minute bike ride away.
There was a nice bar and restaurant downstairs and the breakfast options ranged from fruits and cheeses, cereals and pastries to bacon, eggs and sausages.
The room was nice with a decent size bathtub and comfortable bed.
The staff was friendly and it was very easy to rent bikes for our journey to the Efteling.
- Very friendly and helpful staffs, great location,family and children friendly. We will definitely come back again. There are free parking spaces all around the hotel buildings.
- Everything are so nice..just pls. Look after cleanliness and what are those destroy in rooms. Must the mentainance look after to it..thank you
Fletcher Hotel Restaurant Prinsen
Hotel-Restaurant Prinsen is centrally located in Vlijmen, a small town close to the lively ‘s-Hertogenbosch.Each room has a private bathroom and comfortable box-spring beds. Several rooms offer a view of the tranquil hotel garden.A breakfast buffet is served in the morning for a tasty start of your day. Afterwards, sit out or read a book in the pretty sheltered garden and enjoy the fresh air.After an aperitif in the hotel bar, you can have an appetizing evening in the restaurant. Enjoy the à la carte menu and the seasonal specialties.From Fletcher Hotel Restaurant Prinsen, you can easily discover the province Brabant by foot, bike or from the water.The hotel offers its guests a table tennis table for some extra fun. Free public parking is available for you at the hotel.
- Is a quite place, clean also! I can Say is perfect place to rest after a working day and for a good price if comparing whith Other hotele!if i be need again a place to stay i do it! Good look
- The price and breakfast was okay and parking just next to the side of the hotel.
- The room was awesome. My daughters and I loved it and the great location. Very quiet and roomy.
- We liked the fact that for a gay couple all our need were catered for.
- The rooms are very comfortable and the hotel is placed in a superb neighbourhood. The restaurant has wonderful food, cooked and presented with care; the staff are friendly and they speak good English. Don’t forget to order a pint of white beer 🙂
Hotel De Ruwenberg- Sint Michielsgestel
Conferentiehotel Ruwenberg offers modern rooms and free Wi-Fi in a peaceful green setting. It features a restaurant, indoor swimming pool, sauna, and gym with squash and tennis courts.Each of the air-conditioned rooms at De Ruwenberg includes a flat-screen cable TV. They also benefit from a work desk.
The rooms are located on the first, second and third floor of the building.There are a lot of walking and cycling routes directly from the estate of Hotel De Ruwenberg for guests to enjoy. The green environment offers a lot of facilities indoor and outdoor including relaxing in the garden with a view over the river Dommel.Den Bosch is a 10-minute car journey from Ruwenberg and Eindhoven is less than 25 minutes’ drive away. Free private on-site parking is available. The public areas at the hotel have comfortable seating areas. The grounds also include a chipping green and a driving range.
- Comfortable room, nice art everywhere, spacious, garden, jeu de boules track, their wellness. Everything!
- Beautiful grounds and excellent facilities – this hotel has it all from tennis to swimming. Great value for money and I hope to have reason to go back! The beds were comfortable and the rooms tastefully decorated although slightly outdated.
- The neighborhood, it has a lot of green fields, water. The room had a nice view. Many places to sit outside to enjoy the environment.
- The garden area and the view is great! Children liked table tennis, chess and other facilities in the garden.
Attended a wedding close to the hotel and I must say the hotel goes out of their way for the comfort of their guests.
Had forgot my cuff links and while sitting in the cafe the waitress overheard and got me a pair of the hotels branded cuff links. Awesome stuff! 🙂
Fletcher Hotel Restaurant Boschoord
This romantic villa is set in a beautiful area, amid the nature reserve with many lakes and forests. Enjoy tasteful guest rooms, a comfortable lounge and a refined restaurant.The Fletcher Hotel Restaurant Boschoord provides you with a convenient base in charming Oisterwijk. Wake up with a wholesome free breakfast buffet before going for a hiking or cycling trip to explore the environment.The warm atmosphere of the lounge is great for relaxing with a drink. In the restaurant you have a wide selection of culinary delights from the à la carte menu. Weather permitting, the terrace offers a wonderful place to sit out and unwind in the sun.After a pleasant day, you can unwind in the relaxing sauna. With traditional hospitality, a homely interior and wonderful green surroundings, you will be able to have a carefree stay.
- Super location in the middle of the woods. Main building in an old villa. Delicious food!
- Location the village/town it resides in is super clean safe and fashionable
the room looked nice, with simple but modern up to date furniture, the bed was comfortable and the location was very nice in the woods just outside the village.
we enjoyed the restaurant a lot, we had a very good dinner.
plenty of parking space on site
- We had a good stay at Fletcher hotel Boschoord. Due to Corona we booked our breakfast at 9.30, table for 3 persons, we had to wait 35 minutes before we could order our breakfast then another 20 minutes before it was served. A pity that it took so long.
- The rooms were clean, bathroom very clean, staff was friendly and the high tea we had ordered was very generous and nice.
Fletcher Hotel-Restaurant Waalwijk
This family hotel is located a 7-minute drive from attraction park The Efteling. The hotel offers free parking and a garden with terrace for sunny weather.The rooms have a private bathroom and offer Wi-Fi access. A continental breakfast buffet is available each morning.The restaurant of the hotel servers dinner and lunch. You can relax afterwards on the couch in the salon.There is also a bar and a bicycle rental service. It takes a 4-minute walk to bus stop Margrietstraat which offers a direct connection to The Efteling Park in 10 minutes. The Beekse Bergen Zoo is a 30-minute drive away.
- The rooms were big, everything was clean and the staff was friendly. Good value for not such a big price.
Room is nice and clean.
Breakfast was excellent.
OVERALL SUPER NICE SERVICE
- Normal hotel settings close to waalwijk city centre small town with enough things good hotel price
- I liked the location, price, good wifi and cleanliness. Staff were polite and despite being on a main road the rooms were quiet.
- Location was perfect for travelling to de efteling the bus was a short walk. Also a short walk to the square for food and drinks In the evening. Hotel was very clean and basic great value for money and the beds wer so comfortable that we all slept in.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Helvoirt