Gasthof Weißes Rössl
Located in Mühldorf, Gasthof Weißes Rössl has a restaurant, bar, garden, and free WiFi. This 3-star inn offers a shared kitchen and a tour desk. Private parking can be arranged at an extra charge.At the inn, rooms include a closet. At Gasthof Weißes Rössl rooms have a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.A buffet breakfast is available each morning at the accommodation.Gasthof Weißes Rössl has a terrace. Guests at the inn will be able to enjoy activities in and around Mühldorf, like hiking and cycling.Krems an der Donau is 16 miles from Gasthof Weißes Rössl, while Melk is 16 miles from the property.
- A traditional Austrian inn downstairs, a modern, minimalist hotel upstairs. Stylish interior, friendly staff, good breakfast. Ideal for a couple of nights if you are visiting the region.
- Renovated and clean facilities, quiet surroundings, free parking.
- Staff were friendly and breakfast and wifi were good.
- The receptionist was very nice, the room was large and comfortable, the surroundings were very nice and having breakfast on the porch was fun. the communication with the hotel was good, we arrived late at night and they left us a key, which we found easily and entered the room. All in all, a very positive experience and Id recommend this hotel to families
- Wir kennen das Weie Rssl als Restaurant, wo wir sehr gerne essen gehen, da sowohl die Kche als auch der Service exzellent sind. Das Hotel ist auch ganz toll, die Zimmer sind schn renoviert worden und bequem. Das Frhstck ist fein auch hier mit liebem Service. Die Mglichkeit, Halbpension mit ganz tollen Mens, die jedes Mal anders sind zu genieen, ist natrlich ein groes Plus. Niemand sollte sich Herrn Siebenhandls Kche entgehen lassen!
Barock-Landhof Burkhardt is set in a mansion in Spitz, 1,150 feet from the Danube. Free WIFi and free parking are also provided.The rooms and apartments are equipped with a flat-screen TV and have a private bathroom with a shower. Some units are self-catered, equipped with a kitchenette.Barock-Landhof Burkhardt also offers a large garden where guests can relax. Other facilities offered at the property include a games room, a tour desk and luggage storage.Cycling, hiking and canoeing can be enjoyed in the surroundings. The nearest restaurant is 150 feet away and a grocery store is 150 feet further.The Vienna International Airport is 55 mi away.
- We loved this hotel located in the small village of Spitz. The staff Elizabeth was our staff were friendly and very helpful. The patio overlooking the vineyard and orchard was so relaxing. We enjoyed having their exceptional breakfast on this patio. There was wine and lively glasses to enjoy it in self serve. We did not want to leave. Easy to ride a bike one day to Melk and another day to Durnstein.
- As described, nice garden with parking, conservative style house of high quality in nice location of Spitz. Good breakfast with eggs any style on request, good coffee.
- Beautiful old house with charm, great location and good choice of breakfast.
- We could stay until lunch lime late check out! That was very much appreciated!! Thank you!
- Ein Haus mit Seele! Sehr charmant und mit Liebe zum Detail eingerichtet. Absolut auergewhnlich. Sehr freundliche und zuvorkommende Hotelleitung. Der Garten ist traumhaft und gepflegt. Das Frhstck lsst keine Wnsche offen. Die Lage ist perfekt um die Wachau zu erkunden.
The Kirchenwirt is a traditional hotel in a central yet quiet location in the heart of Weißenkirchen in the Wachau Valley, a 15-minute drive from Krems. All rooms are equipped with solid wood furniture.A rich breakfast buffet is served between 08:00 and 10:00, including homemade jam. You can have breakfast in the parlors or in the cozy garden. Local and seasonal products are used to create the dishes. The vinotheque offers a wide range of Austrian wines.In addition to the Kirchenwirt main building, there are 2 renovated annexes from the 16th century, which are located in the immediate vicinity. Each house has its own style. The rooms at the Arkadenhof and the Gellerhaus are very individual, since they feature high wooden ceilings or cross vaults.Guests of the Kirchenwirt can use a nearby spa area (a 5-minute walk away) at a surcharge.2 golf courses (18 and 36 holes) are within 19 mi and offer reduced green fees to hotel guests. Vienna is just a 1-hour drive away.
- This family owned and operated hotel is the best example of the famous Austrian hospitality. We spent one night in a double room in the Arkadenhof building. The old building is fascinating, our room was spacious and tastefully furnished. The bathroom is a recent renovation, very modern and functional, at the same time it fits the old building very well. Everything was clean. Coffe/tea maker in the room. Sleep quality was good. The owners are operating the reception, show you to your room, help carry your luggage, are absolutely committed, kind and helpful. The breakfast was great, excellent variety, quality and presentation of the food. Scrambled eggs made fresh to order.
- Such a lovely hotel in the Wachau Valley! Only an hours dive from Vienna. You are surrounded by vineyards and the Danube.
- The owners were wonderful hospitable, knowledgeable about the area and a pleasure to talk to.
- Great place to stay. Essentially a B and B with more rooms and a restaurant.
- The nice hotel,very clean with quite big room. The family owner is very nice and friendly
Donauhof – Hotel garni
One of our top picks in Weissenkirchen in der Wachau. The small, family-run Donauhof is located close to the Danube River in the wine-growing village of Weißenkirchen, in the heart of the Wachau Region, the UNESCO world heritage. It offers tastefully furnished rooms with free WiFi.A rich breakfast buffet is served in the breakfast room or on the peaceful garden terrace. In the evening guests can enjoy a drink at the cozy self-service wine parlor offering a wide range of local wines.Several restaurants and Heurige (local wine taverns) are within walking distance of the Donauhof.
- Best breakfast ever Convenient locationSuper clean
- It was all very, very good. Spotlessly clean, great breakfast, very comfortable, and the hosts were very welcoming.
- The most beautiful location on the riverbank, among wineards. Easy parking. Very friendly, helpful and efficient owners. Excellent breakfast. It was wonderful!
- Clean and comfortable with great location Tasty breakfast Amazingly pleasant hosts and all the staff
- Fantastic location and best breakfast we have had in a long time
Renaissancehotel Raffelsberger Hof B&B
Built in 1574 as a shipmaster’s house, Renaissancehotel Raffelsberger Hof B&B is a protected building in the historic village center of Weißenkirchen in the Wachau. It offers rooms with free WiFi, free parking, and a varied breakfast buffet.The bright rooms all provide individual furnishings and come with a TV and a private bathroom with a bath or shower. All rooms and suites in the main building offer air conditioning, while there is a Dyson cooling fan in each double room located in the side wing.Guests of the Raffelsberger Hof B&B can enjoy fine wines in the renaissance vaults of the lounge, which is open 24 hours a day. You can also try out the nearby Heurigen, traditional Austrian taverns serving homegrown wine and local specialties.To explore the surroundings, guests can rent bicycles on site at an additional cost. Krems is a 15-minute drive away, and Melk Abbey can be reached in a 25-minute drive.
- Absolutely lovely old building in lovely setting in small town on the Danube surrounded by vineyards
- Beautiful views of the village and surrounding hills from the room! Lovely breakfast and friendly helpful staff. Everyone spoke English. I would return in a heartbeat!
- Amazing romantic atmosphere.Very good breakfast. We will return back.
- The hotel has so much character and the hosts are charming. Breakfast was a delight. It was lovely to enjoy a glass of wine in the residents lounge after a day of sightseeing.
- Fantastic atmosphere in old renaissance building Beautiful garden with relax places, swimming pond and sauna 24/7 chill out room with self service bar Rich and healthy breakfast buffet with huge variety in nice rooms comfortable beds charming and friendly and competent team
Hotel Garni Weinquadrat
Hotel Garni Weinquadrat is located in the center of Weißenkirchen in the scenic Wachau region, only steps away from the Danube. All rooms have free Wi-Fi and a tea/coffee maker.The little specialty shop in the hotel offers homemade, organic jam, chutneys and homemade chocolate. Unique accessories and homemade soaps can also be found in the shop.A bar and a winter garden invite guests to relax while enjoying a glass of wine from the region. During fair weather guests can also sit in the garden or on the terrace.Hotel Garni Weinquadrat features a bicycle rental. Bicycle paths start just outside the hotel.Free private parking is available on site. Staff at the Garni speak German, English, Hungarian and French.
- Its a hotel located in a quiet town. The owner paid attention to things by himself which is always good. It also closed to SPAR where you can easily find things you want.
- Absolutely loved the hotel. We are able to Walk from the bus stop with our luggage it was only 3 to 4 minute walk. Close to all needed restaurants. Not only are the accommodations great, but their garden area with seating and hammocks was fantastic. Breakfast was very good. Anything else
- Gisela Anton Schpf are the most welcoming owners you can imagine. They took care about us perfectly. The hotel is in perfect location, breakfast was delicious and room comfortable. We also had time to relax a bit at the garden. We will definitely return again.
- This hotel was absolutely lovely. Very modern, clean and tidy. The owners were very nice and welcoming. The breakfast was fantastic, with a great selection for every taste bud!
- Amazing breakfast. Great view over Danube river.Quiet place, perfect for a relaxing vacation.
Hotel Ur-Wachau occupies a historic 13th-century building in the center of Weißenkirchen in the Wachau region. It offers a traditional restaurant and elegantly furnished rooms with period furniture. Free WiFi is available.All rooms in the Ur-Wachau Hotel feature a flat-screen satellite TV and a wine bar.A buffet breakfast with regional products can be enjoyed every morning. The restaurant, where all dishes are prepared according to slow food principles, is located in a former chapel and features a garden terrace. A wide range of top-quality local wines is stored in the cellar of the Ur-Wachau.2 golf courses can be found within 19 mi from.
- Coziness and friendly hospitality With an authentic beautiful interior of our room
- Located right in the village centre, its an old building with a beautiful courtyard. There are only 5 bedrooms ours was described as a suite but was actually just a large bedroom. Breakfast was very good, including local produce and eggs cooked fresh to order. The owners are friendly and helpful.
- The owners were very hospitable and welcoming and did a great job in refurbishing a building built in the 1300s. Excellent location to visit surrounding attractions, particularly Melk. Breakfast was very good as were nearby restaurants. We were also very fortunate to be there when they had dinner at the hotel as it was superb
- Elegant 800 yo house based in a wonderful location to enjoy the Danube.Hosts could not be more supportive of our enjoyment.
- A very charming hotel perfect situated in the village. The couple who runs it are so sweet and taking care of each hotelguest as a family, giving good advices for both restaurants and wineyards. In the morning they serves a very nice breakfast, ask Rosie and she will make the best scrambed egg and omelett! The hotel are decorated with old furniture but fresh with nice beds and a nice terrass.
Gasthof zur Venus
Located on the beachfront in Aggsbach, Gasthof zur Venus has a terrace. Guests can grab a bite to eat in the restaurant or a drink at the bar and free WiFi is available.At the hotel, rooms have a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Gasthof zur Venus offers a continental or à la carte breakfast.The area is popular for cycling, and bike rental is available at the accommodation.Sankt Pölten is 25 miles from Gasthof zur Venus, while Krems an der Donau is 15 miles from the property.
- All meal in restaurant was delicious!!The breakfast was very good and fresh real coffee.Personnel was friendly and obliging to us and our small breed dog.
- Sehr nette und aufmerksame Gastgeber, Zimmer sehr sauber, gutes Frhstck! Wrde ich jederzeit weiterempfehlen!
- Wir hatten Anregungen zum sehr toll renoviertem Zimmer.Diese wurden noch am selben Tag umgesetzt .Sehr aussergewhnlich .
- Herrlich ruhige Lage, auch zum Schlafen bei offenem Fenster. Sehr freundliche und entgegenkommende Gastgeber. Kleines aber super sauber, gemtliches Zimmer. Ausgezeichnetes Frstck, am Tisch serviert bei Panoramablick. Man kann super Abendessen auf der Terrasse. Fahrrder mieten war ganz einfach mit Vortag Bestellung, Radweg vor der Tr.
- Personal sehr freundlich sehr gutes Essen und Frhstck.
Gartenhotel & Weingut Pfeffel Dürnstein
This family-run 4-star hotel lies hidden between the vineyards of the Wachau, about 2,950 feet west of the historic town of Dürnstein.Most rooms at Gartenhotel & Weingut Pfeffel Dürnstein offer a balcony with views of the Danube.The highlight is the large panoramic spa area on the top floor, with 5 saunas.The restaurant has a terrace and serves Austrian cuisine with many homemade products such as herbs, honey, and eggs.Wine from the private vineyard can be enjoyed on site or at the hotel bar. Various events on the subject of wine are regularly held at the hotel.Gartenhotel & Weingut Pfeffel Dürnstein offers free parking (also in a garage) and free internet access.
- Loved the sauna looking over the Danube after a long day of biking. Renting a bike was essential and they were very helpful. Also, the rooftop pool is stunning and very well heated! Even though it was 75 degrees F, my room was very comfortable
- We had the superior room. Large room with very nice balcony.
- Did not have the chance to use the spa, but it looks amazing. The staff was exceptionally nice and good.The room was huge, very clean and looks beautiful.There is a ton of parking spaces.You can rent city bikes from the hotel. Which were great.Great value even if you dont use the spa.
- Very friendly, professional and helpful stafff. Excellent location, just a short walk into Drnstein and right on the river. Amazing breakfast!
- We really enjoyed the sauna rooms and the terrace upstairs.The view from the room was breathtaking. We celebrated our 4 years anniversary here, it was a very special day.
Hotel Richard Löwenherz
With its unique location directly on the banks of the Danube, the charming, traditional Hotel Richard Löwenherz in Dürnstein is the perfect choice for those who appreciate individual service in a beautiful historic ambiance.Hotel Richard Löwenherz is surrounded by medieval convent walls and decorated with works of art from the region.The wonderful location, the romantic terrace restaurant overlooking the Danube, the extensive, dreamlike convent garden with its swimming pool, and the open fireplace give the hotel its unique character.The award-winning gourmet restaurant serves a wide range of traditional and innovative culinary delicacies, as well as a selection of excellent wines from local, Austrian and international vineyards.You can enjoy these special treats either in the elegant dining rooms or, weather permitting, on the terrace with its breathtaking view over the Danube. Sitting under shady chestnut trees, you will dine overlooking passing ships, the Baroque tower of the monastery and the ruins of the castle.Today the ruins of Dürnstein Castle are the most popular sight in the Wachau. Hotel Richard Löwenherz is named after Richard the Lionheart, King of England, who was held captive there from 1192 to 1193.
- Awesome hotel in an old, historic building. The staff was outstanding and very helpful. We rented bikes from the hotel for a ride on the Danube and the staff was very accommodating. Very responsive to my pretrip emails and questions.
- Location, atmosphere. View from hotel room. Terrace and restaurant
- Everything was excellent! The host family members are extremely nice and make you feel like home…in a castle! Actually part of it used to be a monastery in the Middle Ages, you need to let them tell you the story of the place. Impressive decor and beautiful rose garden with a natural terrasse facing the Danube, very very quiet except for the birds chirping, but also the perfect setting for a fairy tale wedding. Dinner was outstanding, booking is recommended, the front row tables were in high demand. Amazing breakfast, with local specialties like apricot delis and cheeses, and even fresh figs from the garden! My room opened up to the garden, very peaceful feeling, the weather was also great. Such a gem. Will be back soon, strongly recommended.
- excelent breakfast and location just in the centre
- Location is great, staff is very helpful and nice, tasty choices for breakfast
Looking for: Best Hotels in Habruck