Beachside Resort Hotel
One of our top picks in Gulf Shores. Located across the street from Gulf Shores Beach, the Beachside Resort Hotel has an on-site outdoor pool on the third floor and free WiFi. The resort is less than 10 minutes’ drive from Gulf State Park.A microwave and refrigerator are included in every traditional room. A 46-inch flat-screen cable TV, coffee-making facilities and a desk are provided at Beachside Resort Hotel as well.A continental breakfast is also available each morning. Free parking is provided at this Gulf Shores Beachside Resort Hotel on site.Guests can enjoy the on-Site BeachZone Ice Cream Parlor & Snack Shop.Beachside Resort Hotel is less than 2 mi from several dining options and shopping centers. Shelby Lake is less than 5 minutes’ drive away.
- This property is great for the price. The room was clean and I with two teen girls I appreciated then option for a room with three queens they hate sharing a bed when we travel. It is across the street from the beach. The only down side is that the pool was disgusting. Its in a beautiful spot, but it obviously isnt cleaned regularly. It was full of sand, had cigarette butts, and the deck smelled like vomit.
- Breakfast unavailable d/t Covid. Staff helpful and friendly. Room very clean.
- Th location to the beach. Where the pool was located. First floor room.
- I was very comfortable.. The staff was really nice!! I appreciated how nice the staff was…
- This far exceeded my expectations due to reading all the reviews. The room was very nice and you cant beat being right across the street from the beach. Yes the room was sandy but youre at the beach theres no avoiding it. I will definitely be staying here again in the future.
Motel 6-Gulf Shores, AL
One of our top picks in Gulf Shores. Located off Highway 59, this Motel 6 Gulf Shores features a microwave and free WiFi in each room. Gulf Shores Public Beach is 2.7 mi away.A cable TV, air conditioning, and an en suite with a shower are standard in each room. Motel 6 Gulf Shores extras include towels and bed linen.Free parking is provided to all guests throughout their stay. A vending machine with drinks and snacks is located on site.The motel is also 1.9 mi from Waterville USA water park and the Alabama Gulf Coast Zoo. Gulf State Park is 5 minutes’ drive away.
- The room was acceptable. Location was great and not too expensive. We had our privacy. Staff was courteous. The only thing it was missing was a pool but I knew it didnt when I made my reservation so no fault of the motel.
- The price was fair and the beds were comfortable. Very clean and bright. Just a short drive to the beach.
- I had a really good experience here at this location and look forward to coming back in 2 weeks thanks Motel6 for everything
- The room was very nice, you can tell theyve done a lot of upgrades. Good amount of space for the price. The location was really good, right in between the outlets in Foley and the Gulf Shores beach area.
- It was close to the beach. The set up of our room.
Staybridge Suites Gulf Shores
One of our top picks in Gulf Shores. Opposite Jack Edwards Airport, this all-suite hotel offers a full kitchenette and free Wi-Fi in each guest suite, only a short drive from the beautiful beaches of Gulf Shores, Alabama.A seating area with a sofa bed and a flat-screen TV is provided in each suite at Staybridge Suites Gulf Shores. The traditionally styled suites also offer an iPod docking station.Gulf Shores Staybridge provides a hot breakfast buffet each morning, as well as complimentary appetizers and drinks at the evening reception Monday – Wednesdsay. Barbecue grills and a convenience store are also available.Guests of Staybridge can swim in the outdoor pool or use the 24-hour fitness center. After working in the business center, guests can play a game of golf at one of the nearby championship courses.
- Water pressure in shower was great. Thats important to a frequent traveler.
- The location was close to the outlet mall and the beach.
- Everything was great but the ac did leak onto the carpet.
- The location was just down the road from the beach and the room we were in was perfect.
- The hotel is located in a good area, close to shopping and the beach.
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Gulf Shores
One of our top picks in Gulf Shores. Gulf Shores Beach is 4 mi from this Gulf Shores Wyndham hotel. Features include an outdoor pool with a sun deck, free continental breakfast, and rooms with free WiFi.Every morning 4 types of hot and cold cereal and 4 varieties of muffins are available. Fresh fruit, 3 varieties of yogurt, and bagels as well as English muffins are also provided.Free WiFi and a window seat are included in the contemporary rooms at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Gulf Shores. They also have a wall-to-wall mirror and a work desk.Access to the fitness center and lobby microwave and refrigerator is also included.. Gulf Shores Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham also offers a picnic area and barbecue grills.Tanger Outlet Foley is less than 6.2 mi from the hotel and Gulf State Park is 6 minutes’ drive away. Guests will also be 16 minutes’ drive from Orange Beach.
- The staff was very friendly, breakfast was nice even with covid restrictions
- It was definitely a great place to stay close enough to the beach
- Comfortable beds. Clean room. Friendly maid staff.
- The staff were good and respectful …. Good quality
- Staff was very friendly, great room price, and the location was not far from the beach.
Red Roof Inn Gulf Shores
One of our top picks in Gulf Shores. Located 2.7 mi from Gulf Shores Public Beach and 2.2 mi from Gulf State Park, this pet-friendly Alabama motel features free WiFi access and an outdoor pool.A cable TV is available in all rooms at the Red Roof Inn Gulf Shores. A work desk and ironing facilities are also included in each room. The private bathroom has a hairdryer.The front desk is staffed 24 hours a day and free parking is available for guests’ convenience.Pensacola, FL and Mobile AL are both 53 minutes’ drive from the Red Roof Inn Gulf Shores.The Track Family Recreation Center features go-karts, miniature gold, and bumper cars, and is just a 3-minute walk from the motel. Alabama Gulf Coast Zoo and Waterville USA water park are each 4 minutes’ drive away.
- Morning shift staffing was very nice on checkout. Location and price.
- Staff was nice. Great location. Room was comfortable. I liked using the ice machine. . My daughter enjoyed the pool.
- Place was very clean recently updated about a year ago say around 2019. The staff was great. And very cheap. Will definitely be staying there again
- Liked the location. Ice machine was not working during our stay. Rooms were clean. Bathtub could have been cleaner. Need to leave more towels for 2 people needing to take atleast 2 showers a day with the heat this time of year.over all our stay was nice.
- Great location, clean room, very friendly staff! Pool was nice. Beds were comfortable!
Hilton Garden Inn Orange Beach
One of our top picks in Gulf Shores. Located on the Gulf of Mexico, this Orange Beach Hilton Garden Inn hotel is next to Gulf State Park. Features include free WiFi, an indoor and an outdoor pool, 2 hot tubs with a poolside tiki bar.A private balcony is part of every room at Hilton Garden Inn Orange Beach. A flat-screen TV, refrigerator, and microwave are also provided in each room as well as a Keurig coffee machine.The on-site The Garden Grille is open every morning for breakfast. Guests can also buy snacks from the Pavilion Pantry convenience store, open 24 hours a day.A modern fitness center and a well-equipped business center are both part of the Orange Beach Hilton Garden Inn. The hotel’s front desk is staffed 24 hours a day.Adventure Island is 2 mi away. Tanger Outlet Foley is 22 minutes’ drive from the hotel.
- Love the pillowtop mattress best sleep weve had on a vacation.
- The breakfast was good, however, there shouldnt be a charge for breakfast, because the rooms are expensive and should be included for free.
- Very clean hotel! We enjoyed the easy pool and beach access for our kids. Hubby enjoyed the bar. Good restaurants near by, we didnt have to do a lot of driving at all and it made our beach trip with 2 small kids so much easier. Staff was very friendly and helpful!
- The breakfast was good but didnt get a full one because of the covid19. The room was nice and the bed comfortable. The refrigerator was cold but the ice part was frozen up. Loved the beach view. It could use an update for the price though. The staff was very nice and helpful.
- We did not eat the Hotel, but it looked like they had a nice continental breakfast.
Quality Inn Ft. Morgan Road-Hwy 59
One of our top picks in Gulf Shores. Located within 3.1 mi of Gulf State Park Fishing Pier and 3.7 mi of Orange Beach Welcome Center, Quality Inn Ft. Morgan Road-Hwy 59 features rooms in Gulf Shores. The hotel has an indoor pool and a 24-hour front desk and free WiFi throughout the property.The rooms in the hotel are fitted with a flat-screen TV.Popular points of interest near Quality Inn Ft. Morgan Road-Hwy 59 include Gulf Shores Public Beach, Alabama Gulf Coast Zoo and Waterville USA. The nearest airport is Pensacola International Airport, 43 mi from the accommodations.
- Front desk on all shifts was very friendly and helpful.
- Staff was friendly but was not impressed with there knowledge of the payment process
- The staff for the most part was extremely friendly. We were luckily able to check in early on the day we arrived since we got into town early. The only time we had a bit of a run in was on Wednesday night after we came in from being out for the evening that younger guy with long hair stood at the door wasnt going to let us in until we put a mask on. I understand that the State of AL is requesting masks but we had been in out several times in the days before he was the only one who ever said anything to us. It was in a great location close to most everything. We would come back.
- The staff was GREAT!! The place was VERY clean, no fuss checking in or out. Staff was accommodating
- The hotel was located only a few minutes from the beach and for what we paid we felt like the value was extraordinary. The staff was friendly and helpful.
Comfort Inn & Suites
One of our top picks in Gulf Shores. Located in Gulf Shores, a 2-minute walk from Gulf Shores Public Beach, Comfort Inn & Suites provides accommodations with a fitness center, free private parking and a shared lounge. Featuring family rooms, this property also provides guests with a sun terrace. The hotel features an outdoor swimming pool and a 24-hour front desk and free WiFi throughout the property.At the hotel, every room comes with a desk. Complete with a private bathroom equipped with a bath and a hairdryer, guest rooms at Comfort Inn & Suites have a TV and air conditioning, and selected rooms include a seating area. All guest rooms include a closet.A continental breakfast is available daily at the accommodation.Gulf State Park Fishing Pier is a 20-minute walk from Comfort Inn & Suites, while Alabama Gulf Coast Zoo is 2 miles away. The nearest airport is Pensacola Regional Airport, 38 miles from the hotel.
- Breakfast was great. The beach was in walking distance even for my grandma who is 80 and uses a walker. The outside area by the pool to sit was very nice. The hotel was clean.
- The location is very close to the beach. The staff was great.
- My family and I loved the facilities altogether. The building was spotless inside and in the outside common areas. The pool was by far our favorite spot, as we hung out there every bit of the two days we stayed. We are so looking forward to going back really soon. We absolutely loved it. The location of the hotel was right across the street from the beach, not to mention the lovely view we had….omg!
- We loved how close we were to the beach we could see it from our balcony. Unfortunately, we were not able to go to the beach the weekend that we stayed at your hotel because of the weather. We never made it to breakfast, we are late sleepers.
- Everything was nice and clean.. the staff was very nice.. loved the place
Hampton Inn Gulf Shores
One of our top picks in Gulf Shores. Located in Gulf Shores, 1.5 miles from Gulf Shores Public Beach, Hampton Inn Gulf Shores provides rooms with air conditioning. All rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels and a private bathroom. The property has a 24-hour front desk and free WiFi is available throughout the property.At the hotel rooms come with bed linen and towels.Guests at Hampton Inn Gulf Shores can enjoy a continental breakfast.Alabama Gulf Coast Zoo is an 11-minute walk from the accommodation, while Gulf State Park Fishing Pier is 3.1 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pensacola Regional Airport, 43 miles from Hampton Inn Gulf Shores.
- It was nice that the floor was not carpet and therefore was clean and could be seen as being clean. The desk loaned us an umbrella so we could go to our car during a rain.
- Nice place . Good location . Well lite parking lot . Friendly staff .
- I liked everything that was connected with the questions that you asked. Especially because of the pandemic, we thought your breakfast was done very well since it was in a bag.
- Location, near everything, food, shopping, beach my family loved it.
- EVERYTHING WAS GREAT.. I DONT HAVE NO COMPLAINTS
Best Western on the Beach
One of our top picks in Gulf Shores. Located in Gulf Shores, Alabama, this beachfront hotel features an indoor heated pool with two hot tubs. A beach-side outdoor pool is on site.A microwave, refrigerator, and coffee-making facilities come standard in each room at the Gulf Shores Best Western. A flat-screen cable TV is also included.Free WiFi and parking are offered at Best Western on the Beach. A business center, meeting facilities, a 24-hour reception, and vending machines are provided for added convenience.The Island Pancake House is available for beachfront dining.Alabama Gulf Coast zoo is just 1.3 mi away. Guests will be 2 minutes’ drive from Waterville amusement park.
- Extremely comfortable bed, very clean room, perfect location, and very friendly staff! Would definitely recommend and will stay here again!
- It was nice we enjoyed the stay Clean the bed was very comfortable Will return again
- Wonderful location, very clean room, and very friendly staff. My family and I dined at the in house restaurant and the food was delicious…. Prices are reasonable and well worth it !!!
- Really great breakfast/lunch restaurant on site. Excellent food and service. Not close enough to shops or many restaurants. Well theres a hooters and Waffle House close. Short drive to others. Beach is very nice right outside the back doors Pool is nice too. Room was clean and bed was comfy. No complaints!
- No hotel breakfast available with room, a restaurant was on site and a beautiful view of the beach and the food was delicious
Looking for: Best Hotels in Gulf Shores