Red Roof Inn Shreveport
One of our best sellers in Shreveport! Located off Interstate 20, this Shreveport motel is 5 mi from Shreveport Regional Airport. It serves free morning coffee and offers rooms with cable TV.A work desk and a telephone with free local calls are standard in every simply furnished room at Red Roof Inn Shreveport. All rooms include air conditioning and an private bathroom.A 24-hour front desk and an on-site launderette are available for guests at Red Roof Inn Shreveport.Boomtown Casino is 11 mi from the motel. Independence Stadium is 10 minutes’ drive away.
- Well the TV was full of static. There were flies in the room. The bed was comfortable.
- The mattress was extremely comfortable. Got a perfect 6 hrs of sleep.
- Very friendly staff. Would definitely stay there again
- I really like the place and its was my very first time too.
- Great stay, however this is a motel which you can not tell from the pictures on the website so the doors open to the outside world. Regardless, it was a very quiet area and we had no problems. Located near many restaurants and storesPleasantly surprised! The staff was awesome.
Wingate by Wyndham Shreveport Airport
One of our best sellers in Shreveport! Wingate by Wyndham Shreveport Airport is located at the junction of Interstate 20 and Pine Road and offers an outdoor swimming pool and a gym. Shreveport Regional Airport is only 3.1 mi away.Each spacious guest room comes with a mini-refrigerator, microwave and cable TV with HBO. The rooms also have a work desk, free WiFi and a coffee maker.Each morning the hotel serves a hot breakfast buffet. Guests can relax with coffee and a newspaper in the lobby and obtain snacks from vending machines.Wingate by Wyndham Shreveport Airport is 17 mi from Harrah’s Louisiana Downs Casino and Race Track. It offers free on-site parking and a free airport shuttle service.
- Comfortable, very pleasant, quiet and affordable! I enjoyed my stay here and will visit again! The hot water was impeccable! The beds were very soft and comfortable hard to get out of bed sleeping on a cloud like this! Loved it! The staff was friendly they gave us more towels when we asked the next day with no problem!
- I like the accessibility of the hotel, the staff were friendly. Covid19 social distance and other precautions were being followed.
- We really enjoyed ourselves the workers was so sweet especially the manager and also someone name latrell and and worker u would no who Im talking about neekeil the manager and tell them Dorothy GUILLORY from rayne la done her survey
- It was close to restaurants and shopping. The room was very large and nicely furnished.
- I loved the location cause it was very close to a gas station and Walmart
Sleep Inn & Suites I-20
Located in Shreveport, 6 miles from Louisiana State Museum-Shreveport, Sleep Inn & Suites I-20 provides accommodations with free WiFi and free private parking. The property is around 6 miles from Louisiana State Exhibit Museum, 9 miles from Stage of the Stars Music Museum and 9 miles from Fairfield Historic District. The property is 9 miles from Southern University Museum of Art at Shreveport and 9 miles from West Edge Artists Co op.Guests at the hotel can enjoy an American breakfast.Highland Historic District is 9 miles from Sleep Inn & Suites I-20, while Shreveport Commerical Historic District is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is Shreveport Airport, 5 miles from the accommodation.
- Great location, easy checkin, comfy bed and pillows, they even allowed us to checkout an hour later since we checked in so late.
- The room was cleaned extremely well and the front desk clerk was very nice and professional.
- Beautiful rooms. Very comfortable, very amicable and helpful staff.
- I always stay here. Very convenient and friendly service.
- Great location, close to a Walmart and many restaurants. Only a short drive to the Boardwalk and the Aquarium. The room was comfortable and clean. Lots of TV channels to choose from
La Quinta by Wyndham Shreveport Airport
One of our top picks in Shreveport. This hotel is located 3.7 mi from Shreveport Regional Airport. A continental breakfast and free WiFi are included.A flat-screen TV with cable channels is offered in each guest room at La Quinta Inn and Suites Shreveport Airport. A coffee machine and work desk are also provided.The outdoor pool at Shreveport Airport La Quinta is available for guests to enjoy a swim or lounge poolside. A fitness center with modern exercise equipment is also accessible on site.Watertown USA amusement park is 5 mi away. Casinos and entertainment in Bossier City are within 15-minute drive.
- My air went out they took no time to send someone in to see about it.
- Staff was very polite and very helpful.. Hotel was really cleaned
- It was very accessible, easy to find.Quite and very comfortable room.
- This place was extremely clean. We had a really great experience.
- Rooms were modern and had wood flooring and overall a modern and elegant look. AC ran great
Hilton Garden Inn Shreveport
Featuring a bar, Hilton Garden Inn Shreveport is located in Shreveport in the Louisiana region, 6 miles from Louisiana State Museum-Shreveport and 6 miles from Louisiana State Exhibit Museum. Among the facilities of this property are a restaurant, a 24-hour front desk and room service, along with free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel features family rooms.An American breakfast is available daily at the hotel.Hilton Garden Shreveport offers 3-star accommodations with a hot tub.A gym and a business center with newspapers and a fax machine and photocopier are at guests’ disposal at the accommodation.Stage of the Stars Music Museum is 9 miles from Hilton Garden Inn Shreveport, while Fairfield Historic District is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is Shreveport Airport, 5 miles from the hotel.
- We love staying here when we come to town to visit family. The staff is always so nice.
- The staff was very efficient and very helpful and extremely nice and courteous! I will be coming back next time I travel here!
- Comfortable beds and spacious rooms for a great price. Room was clean and they made sure we had what we needed. Staff was friendly and helpful.
- Amazing stay very clean and the staff was wonderful!!! I will stay here every time I come to Shreveport.
- We really enjoyed the free tickets to the state fair when we check in.
Motel 6-Shreveport, LA
Motel 6 Shreveport, LA is located 9.9 mi from El Dorado Casino. Free WiFi access is available.Rooms at Motel 6 will provide you with a flat-screen TV, air conditioning and cable channels. Complete with a microwave, each room also has a refrigerator. Featuring a bath and shower, private bathrooms also come with free toiletries. Extras include a desk and linen.At Motel 6 Shreveport, LA you will find a 24-hour front desk, coffee machine in the lobby, and barbecue facilities. Other facilities offered include a vending machine. The property offers free parking.Splash Kingdom Water Park is 4 mi from the hotel. Louisiana Boardwalk is within a 15-minute drive.
- I liked the friendly staff. It was conveniently located near interstate 20, restaurants, and stores including Walmart.
- I love the peace and quiet. The respect of the staff.
- Property is really nice and close to restaurants. Room was very clean, so was the bathroom.
- I was so worried about checking in later than I predicted due to bad weather on the interstate. The sweet lady at the front desk told me I would be ok at check in and to be safe driving. I felt so much relief. I was traveling for a funeral for my sisterinlaw…
- Last minute reservation was handled efficiently and staff was very accomodating
Comfort Suites Shreveport
The Comfort Suites hotel is located just minutes from numerous Shreveport / Bossier City casinos, including the Eldorado Casino Shreveport, the Horseshoe Bossier City, Sam’s Town Shreveport, and Harrah’s Louisiana Downs & Racetrack. Hotel features and amenities include: Free wireless high-speed Internet access, Free local calls, Indoor heated pool, Fitness center.All spacious guest rooms are well appointed and come equipped with flat-screen televisions, microwaves, refrigerators, coffee makers, hair dryers, irons and ironing boards. Keep your electronic devices charged with the recharge device including AC and USB outlets provided in all guest rooms.Free Morning Breakfast features eggs, meat, yogurt, fresh fruit, cereal and more, including a choice of hot waffle flavors. If you’re leaving early, a Grab & Go bag is available for the two hours prior to breakfast. Several restaurants can be found near this hotel.Business travelers will welcome additional conveniences like the fully equipped business center with access to copy and fax services. A meeting room is available to accommodate groups up to 40 people. Ample parking, valet cleaning services and guest laundry facilities are all available on the premises for added convenience.This hotel is also close to the Gardens of the American Rose Center, Independence Stadium, home of the Independence Bowl, and the Shreveport Convention Center. The surrounding area offers a variety of activities, including boating, fishing and golfing.
- Everything was excellent. Our room was very comfortable. We love booking our hotel/s through this company. It was very easy and accurate. I would recommend this company to everyone who need assistance. Thanks you.
- the over all stay , no one was rude , the rooms ,dinning area pool and work out room was amazing , the staff always was nice . and they tried to answer any questions you have , thanks for all you and your staff did for me , my wife and grandson
- This is a very nice property and very nice location the people that are working is very friendly and yeah because the room is very clean
- The cleanliness, when you walk through the door the receptionist greets you, and the AMAZING lemon water!!!
- The staff was very Helpful especially when we needed an ambulance called
Courtyard Shreveport Airport
With an indoor pool and fitness center, this Courtyard is just 3 miles from the Shreveport Regional Airport. It offers an on-site restaurant and free Wi-Fi throughout the building.Some rooms come with a seating area while each one has a writing desk. All rooms at the Shreveport Airport Courtyard are provided with coffee makers as well as ironing facilities.The hotel’s lobby features a 24-hour business center and boarding pass printing service. Guests are welcome to use the 52’’ LCD touch screen for local information, maps weather and news headlines.Courtyard’s Bistro provides healthy food and beverage options, complete with Starbucks coffee in the morning. Evening dinner service with a well-stocked cocktail bar is also available. Courtyard Shreveport Airport is located 7 miles from the American Rose Center.
- Easy check in, cleanliness, staff was professional and friendly
- Great place to stay, room was very clean for me and my family. I would recommend this hotel to anyone to stay in Shreveport, Louisiana. Also was very quiet.
- Everything was perfect! Very clean, comfortable beds, nice staff. It was a great experience!
- I stayed in a beautiful room with such a soft bed that as soon as my head hit the pillow I fell asleep. The Front Desk staff was wonderful to let me check in early. Loraine at the Bistro fixed me a burger and a tasty flatbread dish. She was so kind to me and wanted to get everything the way I liked it. From the cleaning crew, the shuttle drivers, the front desk and Loraine at the Bistro Cafe everyone was exceptional at what they did for me. I would recommend everyone that travels to Shreveport, LA to stay here. Its a quick easy on and off from I20.
- Enjoyed the time there loved Mr. John the driver, I didnt ride the shuttle but he gave me good conversation very nice man…the other staff were great too gave us what we needed right away spoke when entering and exiting the building…would probably stay again…location was great close to everything!!
Homewood Suites by Hilton Shreveport
One of our top picks in Shreveport. Just off motorway I-20, minutes from the Shreveport Regional Airport in Louisiana, this all-suite hotel offers a fully equipped kitchen and free high-speed internet access in all guest suites.Homewood Suites by Hilton Shreveport provides a free hot breakfast buffet every morning. Guests will also appreciate a free light meal and beverages at the evening reception Monday through Thursday. After a busy day, guests can purchase a snack in the 24-hour convenience store.Guests at the Shreveport Homewood Suites can go for a swim in the outdoor swimming pool. The hotel also features a 24-hour fitness center and outdoor sports court.
- Breakfast was just right very adequate and Nicely done, also very Good.
- The staff is extremely friendly from first thing in the morning until the night. Speaking of the morning, the breakfast are a nice wakeup much better than the traditional hotel fare.
- Clean!!! You could smell the clean. Great location for us because it was close to the hospital.
- Big room with nice kitchen and sitting area. Location for great to what we what to see in the area. Staff was very friendly.
- The place was nice and comfortable staff was amazing
Ramada by Wyndham Shreveport Airport
Located just off I-20 across from the Shreveport Regional Airport, this Ramada features a restaurant and an indoor and outdoor pool. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel.The Ramada Shreveport Airport offers bright rooms with a microwave and refrigerator. Cable TV, a coffee maker and ironing facilities are included.The Market Restaurant serves a variety of Cajun and Southern cuisine throughout the day. Children 12 years and younger eat for free.Guests of the Ramada Shreveport Airport can play basketball and other sports on the provided court. An on-site fitness room and a business center are also available.The Shreveport Airport Ramada is 5 miles from Splash Kingdom Water Town and 10 miles from the Strand Theater.
- I cant remember the name of the person who was in that day. But she was super nice Everytime I stayed…
- This place is a little hidden gem it is a bit outdated but they are in the middle of a remodel.My daughter loved the indoor outdoor heated pool and they have a large sitting area with a jukebox and some couches so if you get tired of hanging out in your room you have plenty of space to hang out. Will definitely be back.
- I liked the staff, they did their best to make us comfortable and help us move to another room.
- The girl at the front desk ,Cricket, was very friendly and very helpful..
- The breakfast was great. I love the open area where the bar is located. It would be a nice place to relax. They need a back person if the bar attender is off. So guest can enjoy this amazing spot. The inside and outside pools are a plus. The whirlpools are a bonus in my eye sight. The back is lovely with a basketball court. The view from the room outside the balcony was just indescribable, I could see the bra area from my room. This was a pleasure. I could see myself staying again if certain areas are addressed. Nice location and peaceful.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Greenwood