Grand Hotel Le Zagare
The Grand Hotel Le Zagare is certainly grand with its colonial façade and charming gardens. Set between Naples and Sorrento, it has a relaxed and elegant atmosphere.Most of the comfortable guest rooms feature either a balcony or terrace with a view of the park or the Gulf of Naples.Located between the sea and the hills, Le Zagare is surrounded by beautiful plants and flowers and has its own swimming pool and a shared sun terrace. Its strategic location makes it easy for you to explore the surrounding area and visit the towns of Positano, Amalfi and Pompeii.Try some regional specialties including homemade pasta at the restaurant. The hotel also features a fully-equipped conference room for business meetings.
- Everything was clean good breakfast good service. Good location really i like it
- The swimming pool, the food, the room, the kindnesss and professionalty of the staf, the garden, the hotel just a beautiful experience
- Everything is perfect, the service is top. Its a peaceful hotel, the swimming pool is beautiful.
- Its a good hotel, the room is big, the breakfast and the dinner are tasty and diverse. The personnel is very polite.
- Pool, breakfast, and free parking were excellent. Room had beautiful view of the volcano.
Agriturismo Casa Scola
Located in Gragnano, 25 minutes’ car drive from Pompei, Agriturismo Casa Scola features a restaurant and a terrace with views of the Gulf of Naples. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and an Italian style breakfast is served daily.Each room at Casa Scola is air conditioned and includes a TV, an electric kettle, a safe and a private entrance. The private bathroom is equipped with a shower and a hairdryer. Some rooms have a seating area to relax in after a busy day.The restaurant serves Campania dishes made with local ingredients. it is open for both lunch and dinner.Sorrento is 14 mi from the property, while Castellammare di Stabia is a 25-minute drive away.
- Gorgeous location in an amazing valley and incredible view from the room over the bay of Napoli and the Vesuvio
- Everything was amazing. Nice location . I really recommend this place
- The area, the drive up, the lovely owner, The view, the food, the character! Everything was amazing!
- Great farmstay in the hills above Naples with a beatiful view on the city and bay. The room was spacious and clean. Try out the dinner when you stay there, they offer quite a range on homemade products and local dishes. It was really delicious.And its quite an interesting road you have to drive up to the Agriturismo narrow street with serpentines its really beautiful landscape especially in the evening hours when old buildings along the road are colorfully illuminated, but I wished for a smaller car
- A beautiful place, in the middle of nature, surrounded by historical wheat mills that provided the pasta produced today in Gragnano.
Carlo & Titina
Carlo & Titina is offering accommodations in Gragnano. Featuring family rooms, this property also provides guests with a terrace. The property has a shared kitchen, a shared lounge and luggage storage for guests.All rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a seating area, a flat-screen TV with cable channels, a kitchen, a dining area and a private bathroom with a hairdryer, a bidet and a shower. The rooms are equipped with a coffee machine, while certain rooms also offer a balcony and others also have city views. Guest rooms will provide guests with a closet and an electric tea pot.Naples is 22 miles from Carlo & Titina, while Sorrento is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Naples International, 23 miles from the accommodation, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
- Awesome view Vesuvius, kitchen room, cozy balcony, very friendly host.
- Ottima posizione per raggiungere la costiera agevolmente.La struttura moderna e spaziosa.Ideale per un weekend in coppia
- Per chi ha intenzione di vivere un buon weekend o una permanenza pi lunga, penso sia la location adatta. Il posto super accogliente, curato e dotato di tutti i comfort.Le parole chiave sono tranquillit, comodit e ospitalit. Dotata di cucina, frigo, microonde, macchina del caff, balcone, asciugacapelli, forno, tv e tanto altro, penso sia una delle strutture migliori che abbia mai prenotato last minute. Posizionata in modo strategico, lappartamento risulta essere per chi motorizzato molto vicina da mete turistiche quali, nerano, Ieranto, meta, sorrento e altro. Altrettanto vicina da ristoranti, bar e supermarket. Vivamente consigliato.
- Hbergement confortable avec tout le ncessaire, bien situ tant du point de vue des commodits que pour les visites. Htesse agrable et disponible pour rpondre nos questions et nous conseiller.
- De kamer was heel proper, het appartement ruim. Prachtig uitzicht over de Vesuvius en de baai van Napels.
B&B LA DOLCE VITA
Located in Gragnano, 20 miles from Salerno, B&B LA DOLCE VITA has a terrace and free WiFi.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental or an Italian breakfast.Naples is 22 miles from B&B LA DOLCE VITA, while Sorrento is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Naples International Airport, 24 miles from the accommodation.
- We were traveling with two young children and looking for a low cost no thrills accommodations as we were only looking for a place to sleep while traveling to Pompeii and then to Capri the following day. The Location is about 30 min to Pompeii and about 20 min to the port in Castella Mare for the fairy over to Capri. Parking is in the street and we were lucky both nights when returning after dinner to find a spot somewhat close. Its a residential neighborhood common Italy style, with 5 story buildings in a busier part of townThe Host was wonderful, The Room basic, and clean and comfortable. Our bathroom was not within our bedroom but it was private as the other room has its own bathroom. Breakfast was cozy and homelike great coffee a few pastries and just what you need for starting you day to travel.
- The stay with Francesco was beautiful! Such a loving and kind person that takes care of everything you need. You can ask him for tours, Tipps, best restaurants the restaurant he recommended us was legendary, best pasta we have ever had and everything else you dont know. The rooms are so so clean and very pretty and modern. The breakfast is simple and very good. We loved staying here, especially because its a super nice city, very nice people and its only 15 mins drive to beautiful beaches and only 50 mins from Positano. We would definetly recommend this place to everyone, you will love it. We wish Francesco all the best!
- Attentive and professional host.The place is close to Amalfi and Sorrento.The coffee and breakfast was good.The room was very clean.Thank you!
- Excellent place, Great host, spotless and beautiful breakfast Grazie Francesco
- Bardzo miy wciciel. Miejce parkingowe zapewnione za dodatkow opat. Czysto. Bardzo dobre miejsce wypadowe do Sorrento, Positano … Polecamy!
One of our best sellers in Gragnano! Located in Gragnano, 18 miles from Salerno, Villa Miriam provides a shared lounge and free WiFi.The bed and breakfast offers a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer, free toiletries and bidet. Some units include a dining area and/or a balcony.Villa Miriam offers a buffet or Italian breakfast.The accommodation has a terrace.Guests at Villa Miriam can enjoy hiking and cycling nearby, or make the most of the garden.Naples is 19 miles from the bed and breakfast, while Sorrento is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Naples International, 21 miles from Villa Miriam, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
- Property is very clean, beautiful rooms and great hosts. Breakfast was very good also.
- Very nice owner. Clean. Well run. Close to Pompeii and Vesuvius.
- Hotel Miriam was absolutely breathtaking. Giuseppe was extremely helpful and friendly. He offered to drop us off at locations that would make t easy to get to the destinations. Breakfast was included and it was simple and light. The B and B is gorgeous white and welcoming. Great location to Pompei and quick train to Sorrento. We will be back!
- Amazing staff! Giuseppe is soooo helpful! The place seems to be new, very well maintained. Loved the shower. The breakfast is ok. Overall, great value for the money
- Friendly, helpful, spacious, clean, secure, good breakfast, and delicious wine made by the proprietor of the hotel.
Capriccio Di Pasta Residence
One of our top picks in Gragnano. Located in Gragnano, 19 mi from Salerno, Capriccio Di Pasta Residence provides a garden and free WiFi.The units come with tiled floors and feature a fully equipped kitchen with a fridge, a dining area, a flat-screen TV with cable channels, and a private bathroom with bidet and a hairdryer. A balcony with garden views is offered in every unit.The aparthotel offers a à la carte or Italian breakfast.Capriccio Di Pasta Residence offers a terrace.A car rental service is available at the accommodations.Naples is 22 mi from Capriccio Di Pasta Residence, while Sorrento is 12 mi away. The nearest airport is Naples International, 18 mi from the aparthotel, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
- Very clean friendly staff the owner was very nice even though we arrived after check In time he was very nice and accommodating! Breakfast was also Great! Definitely recommend
- Lovely view over Gragnano and area all the way to Pompei and Vesuvio. Very nice owner, tasty breakfast! Everything about this place was perfect.
- Extremely clean, very new and the staff was very friendly. I also liked the gated apartments and the private parking garage.
- Beautiful view, quiet and private location. Car parking garage. Clean and spacious room. Breakfast on the balcony.
- The cleanliness of our room was impeccable and the view of Vesuvio was spectacular! Lovely place to relax away from the chaos of the centre. Loved it!
B&B Casa Calenda
One of our best sellers in Gragnano! Located in Gragnano, 21 miles from Salerno, B&B Casa Calenda provides a restaurant and free WiFi.Some of the units include satellite flat-screen TV, a fully equipped kitchen with a fridge, and a private bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer.The bed and breakfast offers a continental or buffet breakfast.B&B Casa Calenda has a terrace.Guests can enjoy the outdoor swimming pool and garden at the accommodation.Naples is 21 miles from B&B Casa Calenda, while Sorrento is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Naples International, 22 miles from the bed and breakfast, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
- Staff amazing. Absolutely beautiful! Pool and grounds and gorgeous. Lovely room. Close to nice beach. Free parking in gated car park near by. Lovely Good, Good value too
- Simona!! She was the absolute best part of this accommodation. She fed us when we arrived with pasta, pizza, lasagna and salad… so much that we could barely move after! She was so friendly and made our stay one of the best during our Italian vacation. Highly recommend!!
- Really enjoyed our stay here. The garden and swimming pool are lovely. Having a parking space close to the casa was also very helpful. The staff are great Simona kept us well fed and really made us feel at home. She also spotted me walking to town whilst in her car one day and stopped to give me a lift.
- Simona welcomed us to her warm family during our stay at her bb. The property is amazing, the garden, pool sunterrace are really special!Breakfast was served daily in the sunterrace, and featured generous portions, local sweets coffee/juice.If you get the chance, taste Simonas kitchen, you wont be disappointed! Simona cooked 2 times for us, both times amazing!The location is great to explore Sorrento, the Amalfi coast Pompei / Vesuvius. If you feel like relaxing at the bb, you can cool off in the pool on a hot summer day!Simona and her family really made sure we were well looked after, offering us snacks drinks during the day.Our 10day stay was really amazing thanks to Simona and her family, thanks again!
- Simona is a lovely host! We arrived late due to traffic and she waited up for us! Still very welcoming despite the late hour and had food waiting for us which was absolutely delicious! Rooms are clean and spacious and perfect for longer stays since they are equipped with a kitchen. Pool area is just lovely… feels like a little bit of paradise!
Set in Gragnano, 21 mi from Salerno, B&B Sissi offers a restaurant and free WiFi.Each unit comes with a balcony, a fully equipped kitchenette with a microwave, a seating area, a flat-screen TV, a washing machine, and a private bathroom with bidet and a hairdryer. A fridge, a stovetop and toaster are also featured, as well as a kettle and a coffee machine.Buffet and Italian breakfast options are available every morning at the bed and breakfast.A terrace can be found at B&B Sissi, along with a shared lounge.Naples is 21 mi from the accommodations, while Sorrento is 12 mi away. The nearest airport is Naples International Airport, 17 mi from B&B Sissi.
- Everything was wonderful. Teresa was so helpful and concerned. The room was nice and clean. The breakfast was superb.
- By far the most cost effective accommodation for spending some quality holidays between Naples, Pompei, Sorrento and Capri. Extraordinary value for the money, luxury for the price of hostels. The owner was very helpful and cleanliness and furniture quality was top. Breakfast was more than abundant and the presence of free private parking allowed for calm sleepy nights. With all honesty the best accommodation experienced so far on booking.
- Great location with quick access to the main road. Lot of places to eat something in the close neighborhood, you can go also by foot to the seaside town Castellamare di Stabia. Apartment is new and clean. Teresa is a really great, helpful host.
- We really liked our room, it was very very clean and we had very nice view on Napoli…GORGEOUS! And we want also thank to Teresa, who was such a great host.
- Teresa was lovely and made us feel very welcome. She gave us advice on how to get around and was willing to help with whatever we needed.
Set in Gragnano, 21 mi from Salerno, villa eden offers a shared lounge and free WiFi.The bed and breakfast offers a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer, free toiletries and bidet. For added convenience, the property can provide towels and bed linen for an extra charge.Villa eden offers a à la carte or Italian breakfast.The accommodations features a garden and sun terrace.Naples is 21 mi from villa eden, while Sorrento is 12 mi away. The nearest airport is Naples International Airport, 17 mi from the bed and breakfast.
- The staff was very friendly and accomodating. Our room was very spacious and the view was amazing! Everything was very clean. Im definetly coming back again in the near future.
- Thank you Alfonso and Anna! I am so grateful for your kindness and help. It was way more than expected as to get a pickup and dropoff from/to the station everytime it requires. Nice bed, a very clean and wellmanaged room for me.
- Hosts were super nice, excellent cappuccino best Ive ever had for breakfast, room is nice and clean, with cozy balcony. There is a private parking just outside the house.
- View, staff, location. The fantastic view of the Vesuvio on the terrace is breathtaking.
- The landlord was very nice, giving all advices where to spare the time on the amalfi coast ecc.Room clean and big, AC, breakfast delicious
One of our top picks in Gragnano. Located in Gragnano, 20 mi from Salerno, Casa Fiorita provides a restaurant and free WiFi. Private parking is available on site.The bed and breakfast provides guests with a patio, garden views, a seating area, satellite flat-screen TV, a fully equipped kitchenette with a fridge and a stovetop, and a private bathroom with bidet and a hairdryer. A toaster and coffee machine are also featured.A buffet breakfast is available daily at Casa Fiorita.The accommodations offers a terrace.Guests can also relax in the garden or in the shared lounge area.Naples is 22 mi from Casa Fiorita, while Sorrento is 13 mi away. The nearest airport is Naples International, 18 mi from the bed and breakfast, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
- This was like a quite and clean oasis in Napoli. Much of this city can be loud and chaotic and just messy. However, when the gates of Casa Fiorita opened we were suddenly taken to a serene hideaway. It was exceptionally clean and very comfortable.
- Everything was very nice. Especially we liked breakfast omelet and spinach.
- Place very clean, calm, cool and very friendly The breakfast is so good and the woman cooked some cakes very delicious!! Thanks a lot
- If you are looking for a peaceful, quiet, cozy location, with the view to the mountain lights at night, and with the cute sounds of some domestic animals and birds, do not hesitate and stay here. It feels like at real Italian home! The hosts are extremely generous, their hospitality beated all our records. Grazie mille signora per la tua meravigliosa colazione! Grazie mille signore per leccezionale vino fatto in casa e il limoncello! You are both the masters of magic! Thank you very much. And about the apartments we found it easily by the navigation, it was clean and fresh. The kitchen is nearby the room, with all the needed equipment. Wifi and air conditioner works fine, parking place is right at the garden, breakfast is quite rich and hot. Note you may find this apartments a little skimpy for 4 persons, though, if you need nothing but to get refreshed after a long day and just to get rest at night, it might be enough. I highly recommend it!
- The rooms and bathroom are well appointed, modern and brand new! The accomodation and parking was very secure and free off street parking made the stay so easy! Id recommend to anyone coming with a car. The free breakfast is large and fresh and scrumptious. The host was so lovely giving us space but also giving us treats of her home made food! The kitchen is new and sufficient. I cant recommend more, we loved every minute of our stay.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Gragnano