Number 7 Gouarec
Located in Gouarec in the Brittany region, Number 7 Gouarec provides accommodations with free WiFi.The units all have a seating area with a sofa, a TV, DVD player, a fully equipped kitchen and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries. A dishwasher, a microwave and fridge are also provided, as well as a kettle.Cycling can be enjoyed nearby.Pontivy is 21 mi from the apartment, while Guingamp is 27 mi away. The nearest airport is Lann Bihoue Airport, 34 mi from Number 7 Gouarec.
- Comfy bed, clean conditions of flat, everything there that we needed,
- Ideally located in the centre of the village. Loved the little welcome pack. Owners couldnt have been more helpful.
- In perfect location in centre of town. Wifi. Tv. Close to pizzeria. Dog treats.
- Great instructions about how to access the property. Excellent secure storage for bicycles. It is not promoted as a Bed and Breakfast but does provide coffee and milk and some basics plus all the facilities except the ingredients to make your own breakfast or take a short walk to a breakfast cafe.
- Great place for a stopover en route for the roscoff ferry. The apartment has everything you need and is located in a peaceful corner of Gouarec, which is a beautiful little town with cafs, restaurants, bakery. The owners are very friendly and helpful. Coffee and breakfast items provided and even a blanket and treats for our dog which was a nice touch!
Gîte insolite: APPART’ DU CHEF DE GARE
Offering free WiFi and river views, Gîte insolite: APPART’ DU CHEF DE GARE is a property located in Gouarec. Housed in a building dating from 1902, the vacation home is in an area where guests can engage in activities such as hiking and cycling.The vacation home features 2 separate bedrooms, 1 bathroom, a fully equipped kitchen with a dining area and dishwasher, and a living room with a flat-screen TV. For added convenience, the property can provide towels and bed linen for an extra charge.Pontivy is 20 miles from the vacation home, while Guingamp is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pluguffan Airport, 55 miles from Gîte insolite: APPART’ DU CHEF DE GARE.
- Everything was excellent but double bed is too short for tall people
- A spacious and wellequipped flat in a beautiful village with several good places to eat out. Close to the canal towpath for cycling beautiful countryside including the nearby lake and surrounding native forest. Not excessive levels of tourism, characterful towns with good markets. A quiet apartment despite the edge of village location and convenience of a main road fairly close by. Space outside including a picnic table if required.
- Bon accueil, appartement trs agrable, lumineux et bien situ.
- grand appartement,quipement parfait.aucun problme.
- Lappart du chef de gare, est un appartement qui prend tout ltage de lancienne gare de Gouarec. En dessous ne se trouve quune boutique tranquille. Idalement situ pour tout ceux qui souhaitent rayonner dans la rgion Bretagne 1h15 des ctes nord ou sud, il y a normment de choses dcouvrir sur place le vlorail, le canal de Nantes Brest…. Les propritaires sont trs accueillants pas envahissant, offrant de bons conseils. Les draps et les serviettes sont fournis pour le sjour.Lappartement est propre avec un escalier priv pour y accder et de la place pour stocker 2 vlos adultes et 2 vlos enfants.Pas de souci non plus de parking pour la voiture.
Maison de charme en centre Bretagne Gouarec
Maison de charme en centre Bretagne is located in Gouarec and offers a terrace. The property is 22 miles from Saint-Barthélemy.The property is equipped with a kitchen.Saint-Brieuc is 28 miles from the vacation home. The nearest airport is Lann Bihoue Airport, 34 miles from Maison de charme en centre Bretagne.
No reviews yet.
Hof Mellon features garden views, free WiFi and free private parking, set in Plouguernével. The accommodations has a sauna.A fridge and kettle are also provided.A garden, barbecue and a terrace are featured at the farm stay.Pontivy is 25 mi from Hof Mellon, while Guingamp is 29 mi away. The nearest airport is Pluguffan Airport, 50 mi from the accommodations.
- Gorgeous quirky place. Charming people. Nice tidy modern room, in renovated stable block, with handy guest kitchen. Lovely informal friendly atmosphere. Really felt welcomed and at home. Happily stay again. The owner even went out of his way to sell us some of his own milk, as we had forgotten to get any. They also had eggs on sale, and a super shop with local crafts. Next day we wandered around the farm a little. Its charming.
- The location is great… but even better the hosts! Great breakfast by the way!
- Nice welcome by owners, on a farm therefore nice and quiet, well placed to visit the attract ions in the area, particularly the lake nearby excellent walks in the shade during the heatwave. Good cooking facilities, washing machine a bonus and lovely general environment…friendly people staying there.
- Very quiet relaxing setting.Massage Reiki/Californian/hot stone offeredSaunaLovely owners
- Very comfortable during bad weather. They need to get the lawnmower repaired and begin to use it again.
Les Etangs de Pitié
Located in Mellionnec, 20 mi from Pontivy, Les Etangs de Pitié features a shared lounge and free WiFi.All units consist of a seating area, a dining area, and a fully equipped kitchen with various cooking facilities, including a dishwasher, a microwave, a fridge and an oven. There is a private bathroom with shower in all units, along with a hairdryer and free toiletries.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.A garden and a terrace are offered at Les Etangs de Pitié.The nearest airport is Pluguffan Airport, 51 mi from the accommodations.
- Well appointed accommodation in a beautiful setting. The hostess is delightful . The breakfasta banquet. To prepare a meal there is a guest kitchen and dinning room . Comfort seating is provided indoors out.
- Very much off the beaten track, but a lovely situation overlooking the lake.
- Very enjoyable overnight stay. Picturesque location on NantesBrest canal which I took advantage of with a cycle before heading off next morning. Host was very nice and breakfast was excellent. Its given me a taster for cycling the full canal and would definitely want to stay there again.
- nice location on lake,quite isolated good location cycling and visits to other parts of brittannyHelpful kind, owner
- This is just a fantastic place to stay.We arrived late after a long day cycling and got a fantastic reception, We ate our locally purchased ham cheese and wine out on the patio, Being so close to the water added to the charm of the place. The breakfast was excellent and set us up for another long day cycling thru the countryside.
Yec’Hed Mat is located in Saint-Nicolas-du-Pélem, just a 40-minute drive from Saint-Brieuc and the English Channel. It offers free Wi-Fi internet access, a garden and a terrace.The guest rooms at Yec’Hed Mat are individually decorated and have a view of the garden. Guests have access to one of the 2 shared bathrooms with a bathtub, a shower rooms and 2 separate toilets.Meals can be enjoyed on site at an extra cost and upon prior reservation. Breakfast is served every morning and guests can make use of one of the 2, shared and fully-equipped kitchens.Free parking is possible on site and Guingamp is 19 mi away. The property is a 1-hour drive from Lannion and guests can go hiking in the area. Books can be borrowed from the property.
- Our host was the most engaging and friendly person you could imagine. Her food was to die for and the friendliness of her staff and others in the hotel was without comparison. I would not only recommend this place, I would love to visit again
- Fabulous hostWarm welcomeGood facilitiesGreat service, attention to detail
- Laurence is a wonderful host. The rooms were great and shared facilities were clean and available.
- Le petit djeuner tait excellent et copieux . Notre htesse tait trs accueillante . Elle a su nous mettre laise ds notre arrive . Nous avons apprci sa disponibilit, son humour et sa gentillesse .
- Lambiance et surtout le personnel gnial, nhsitez pas dy passer ou dy sjourner vous ne serez pas dessus !
Gîte à la Ville
Featuring a terrace, Gîte à la Ville provides accommodations in Rostrenen with free WiFi and city views.This holiday home is equipped with 2 bedrooms, a kitchen with a microwave and a fridge, a flat-screen TV, a seating area and 1 bathroom equipped with a shower. For added convenience, the property can provide towels and bed linen for an extra charge.Pontivy is 27 mi from the holiday home, while Guingamp is 27 mi away. The nearest airport is Lann Bihoue Airport, 34 mi from Gîte à la Ville.
- It was an easy walk around this little town and the parking was good. The kitchen was large and there was a BBQ
- Clean, well run, nicely decorated, comfortable beds as well as spacious and well located.
- Excellent property and ideally located to explore surrounding areas.
- Spacious. We were surprised at the size of it! Well equipped. There was bedding and towels provided but we used our own as it stated these were at extra charge. Its easy to find and conveniently located for property hunting in most areas of Brittany.
- Easy to find and everything there thats needed for short or longer stay
La Verrerie de Guerlédan
Located in Caurel, 14 mi from Pontivy, La Verrerie de Guerlédan provides a restaurant and free WiFi.A continental breakfast is available daily at the bed and breakfast.After a day of hiking or cycling, guests can relax in the shared lounge area.Saint-Barthélemy is 26 mi from La Verrerie de Guerléan, while Saint-Brieuc is 31 mi away. The nearest airport is Lann Bihoue Airport, 37 mi from the accommodations.
- Welcoming hosts. Gave me a kettle for my early morning cup of tea. I was cycling and they sent me on my way with a delicious packed lunch of previous nights dinner surplus.
- Hosts were wonderful and very friendly. Nothing was too much trouble for them and it was lovey to talk to them . Thank you Sue and Ian.
- Very pleasant place to stay. Ian and Sue made us very welcome and were helpful beyond the call of duty!! Lovely room comfy bed very important.
- Host were charming and amenable and very friendly. Bed was comfortable and bathroom excellent.
- The continental breakfast was very good.especialy the bread.very cozy bedroom with nice bathroom spotlessly clean very comfy 3 day stay would definitely stay here again.
Le Boterff Gites et Camping
Le Boterff Gites et Camping is set in a traditional Breton farmhouse with a 1-acre garden overlooking the countryside, located 1.2 mi from the Tour de France circuits. It provides self-catered accommodations.Featuring facilities for making tea and coffee, the guest rooms all have free Wi-Fi access, a TV, a CD player and a radio. The private bathroom includes free toiletries and a hairdryer.The cottages have a seating area with wood-burning stoves, a dining area and an equipped kitchen.Breakfast can be taken in the dining room or on the terrace during sunny weather.Lake Guerledan, 3.7 mi away, is a great area for water sports, cycling and fishing. The village of St Mayeux is a 2-minute drive away from the property.
- Everything was beyond our expectations, great and quiet location. Host was very friendly and checked with us every day. Located between villages in the beautiful Bretagne countryside. Will definitely be back.
- Both were wonderful hosts, we feel like we have made new friends, we will definitely be in touch for our return journey, thank you both, love from Steve and Sam Dance
- The location is good. Great privacy. Our own cottage in the country side. Nice livingroom/kitchen, good bedrooms, good beds, perfect bathroom. Quick answer by email to a question of mine. Good instructions about entering the cottage , because the owners where not there at the time of our stay. Good information by Lisa about the nearest Supermarket.
- Helen and Carl, the Englishspeaking hosts, were friendly and helpful. Put me in touch with a local garage Top Car with a last minute car problem before the ferry.I had appropriatelynamed Roost studio under the eaves for 2 weeks. Light and airy in agricultural countryside, it was perfect for my writing purposes. I was not there to cook so only used fridge and kettle but the kitchenette was well equipped. Big double bed was comfortable and I was given fresh sheets and towels for Wk2.Wifi fine and table and chairs right height for working in front of wide scenic windows.Roof window in bathroom able to visit loo by starlight, magic!! Shower pressure good when I got the hot temperature setting right for me. There were warnings about redhot water.
- From the moment we arrived our hosts Carl Helen made us feel at home.The studio was roomy. The bed as oh so comfy. Both English and French TV added bonus.All the items we needed to cook were proved for in the kitchen area.Helens Breakfast was just right and a great cuppaLooking forward to returning next Year.
La Maison Celtique
Located in Saint-Nicolas-du-Pélem, 22 miles from Guingamp, La Maison Celtique has a restaurant and free WiFi.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the bed and breakfast.A terrace can be found at La Maison Celtique, along with a garden.Saint-Brieuc is 27 miles from the accommodation, while Pontivy is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pluguffan Airport, 57 miles from La Maison Celtique.
- Stacey and Dermot were incredibly welcoming and knowledgable about the area. They are happy to cook delicious dinners in the evening in addition to their self service continental breakfast with homemade goodies if you would like to eat at the BB in the evening. It was nice to have access to the lounge areas and garden to sunbathe in the day and play games in the evening. They were fabulous with our teenage boys and very kind and helpful. Theyll pull out all the stops to make your stay enjoyable and are awesome hosts.
- Accueil chaleureux. Notre hte, trs sympathique, jovial et arrangeant, tait vraiment aux petits soins pour nous tous.Excellent petit djeuner.Nous et notre famille, nous sommes sentis trs laise dans cette confortable maison celtique !Thank you very much, Dermot !
- laccueille calmele petit djeunerle confort
- le petitdejeuner super avec du pain fait maison apprciable dans sa diversit et sa qualit,avec des htes sympathique ,agrable
- Chambre et salle de bain confortables et trs propres. Le petit djeuner, compos entre autre de pains crales, tomates basilic, banane etc. frais et de confiture maison, est trs apprciable.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Gouarec