The Red Lion Hotel
The Red Lion Hotel is a carefully refurbished 18th-century family-run hotel. It is the only hotel located right in the center of the picturesque market town of Spalding, Lincolnshire.The property features 16 rooms with attached bathroom with flat screen TVs, free WiFi and full tea and coffee making facilities, plus a meeting room.Spalding Rail Station is a 5-minute walk from the building, and Springfields Outlet shopping center is less than 2 miles away. Peterborough is a 40-minute drive away.
- This was our first stay ANYWHERE in 2020. I loved the humour in the description of the hotel something about quirky creaky floors and they were creaky. Good location in the centre of the town made it easy to find.The room was very comfortable although very hot. When a window was opened it rattled somewhat, unfortunately.Good bathroom.Excellent value for money with breakfast!And I like chatty, welcoming staff much appreciated as we arrived at the end of a 7 hour drive.
- Good location in middle of town. Very dog friendly. Bowl and dog biscuit in room on arrival.
- Parking outside was important for us.staff were helpful.breakfast very good
- The staff were friendly and helpful. The Hotel was exceptionally clean, we had the room with a balcony which is a lovely room. Bedroom was clean and all areas of the Hotel are covid safe. The breakfast was really good and the service was excellent. We will be staying there again.
- Everything, did what it said on the tin and the staff, Laura, John and Paddy were attentive and friendly. Breakfast was very good and the dog was welcome. Hotel was, if anything a little tired but very clean.
Set in picturesque grounds, Cley Hall is a Georgian Grade II Listed property providing elegant bedrooms and beautiful gardens. The property overlooks the River Welland and is a 3-minute walk from the center of Spalding.Retaining many original period features, Cley Hall has sumptuous, comfortable bedrooms, with private bathrooms. Modern facilities include a flat-screen TV and an inclusive full English breakfast is also available.The Cley Hall Restaurant is open from Monday until Thursday between 18:00 until 20:30, as well as the restaurant, The Cley Hall, features an attractive garden and terrace area along with a bar lounge area and a Welland Suite.Free parking and free Wi-Fi internet access are available to guests at Cley Hall.
- Great location . Clean comfy and lovely breakfast
- The staff were great, nothing to much trouble, we were upgraded to accommodate a special request which was a fab surprise. The breakfast was delicious, with help yourself items and hot food cooked to order. The hotel is lovely and ideally situated for a walk to the town centre, we were really happy with our choice of hotel and would definately recommend and will be back if we are ever in the area.
- The decor of all the rooms is in keeping with the style of the building. Very helpful staff. Breakfast was lovely and great choice. Great location from the town centre. A 5 minute walk at most.
- Room was nice and had every thing we expected.The breakfast was lovely and the bed was very comfy
- Very friendly hotel from arrival to departure, great breakfast, free parking, just a very short walk into spalding town center. We will be returning.
Woodhouse Farm Lodge
Located in Spalding, Woodhouse Farm Lodge has a bar, shared lounge, garden, and free WiFi. Private parking can be arranged at an extra charge.At the hotel, rooms include a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. The rooms will provide guests with a closet and an electric tea pot.Guests at Woodhouse Farm Lodge can enjoy a continental breakfast.Peterborough is 20 miles from the accommodation, while Stamford is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Cambridge Airport, 59 miles from Woodhouse Farm Lodge.
- BREAKFAST WAS FRESHLY COOKEDAND WAS EXCELENT ROOM WAS HUGE WITH A GREAT SHOWER
- Liked the pool and hottub. Breakfast was nice. Short walk into Springfields shopping centre .
- We really only needed a room for the night to break up our journey. It was very quiet and the room was really clean and comfortable. Very good vegetarian breakfast. Didnt use the facilities as we werent there long enough plus with the Covid restrictions we needed to book. The staff were friendly and efficient.
- breakfast was excellent, as was the pool as I was the only person using at that time.
- Beautiful house situated in a ideal location. Its really modern and stunning inside. The main staircase was a very attractive feature when we arrived. The bedrooms were very spacious and beautifully decorated.
Just a 10-minute walk from Spalding center, this Edwardian hotel has a charming patio garden. Spalding Rail Station and the town’s shops, restaurants and museums can be reached in a few minutes’ walk.The elegant house has distinctive period architecture, and there is free parking and free Wi-Fi available.A full English breakfast is served in the traditional eating area, and the elegant Oak Leaf Restaurant offers hearty food and a choice of desserts. Food is freshly prepared and made from local ingredients.Each room at Woodlands Hotel has wooden furnishings, and a flat-screen TV for guests to enjoy. Rooms also have facilities for making tea and coffee, and an private bathroom with a hairdryer.
- All precautions regarding Covid had been taken, the bedroom was bright and airy, everything was clean, friendly efficient staff, parking facilities were good and location to the town centre, we would certainly book there again
- The staff were delightful and welcoming. We had a lovely breakfast freshly cooked.
- Elegant room, comfortable bed, high standard of cleanliness, delicious breakfast.
- Nice decor, friendly staff, good breakfast and good location.
- The staff friendly and very helpful especially the manager easy to talk to a credit to the property also the South African lady that served breakfast both a credit to the hotel
Supreme Inn offers modern bedrooms with attached bathroom featuring free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TVs with Freeview channels, and tea/coffee making facilities. There is free private parking on site.There is a stylish restaurant with a bar, which offers homemade food, using locally sourced produce. Room service is also available.The Supreme Inn is located in Bicker Bar, near Boston in Lincolnshire.
- The staff so friendly helpful Most amazing Breakfast , every thing sourced from the local area , Delicious Clean rooms and quiet We been many times before and will definitely be back again next time we return from Australia 5 stars for a country local
- Great staff happy to accommodate a late arrival and order me food which was a nice touch
- The room was reasonably clean, a good selection of tv channels, request for a ground floor was confirmed very quick on lineStaff on check in very helpful. A fair price for a decent room. Nice to have constant hot water for the bath and shower.
- Liked the touch of making the newspapers available. The choice of items for the breakfast was good. Receptionist was very helpful.
- We have stayed here before and the standards and quality of the food were excellent then as now. The food is locally sourced
Tulip Queen, Spalding by Marston’s Inns
One of our top picks in Spalding. Providing free WiFi throughout the property, Tulip Queen by Marston’s Inns is located in Spalding. There’s a restaurant serving British cuisine, and free private parking is available.At the hotel, every room has a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Guests at Tulip Queen by Marston’s Inns can enjoy a continental breakfast.Peterborough is 18 miles from the accommodation, while Stamford is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Cambridge Airport, 57 miles from Tulip Queen by Marston’s Inns.
- Well cooked and presented breakfast, with a good choice and several options. Easy to find and good parking with an allnight garage opposite with a Greggs, Costa and Subway attached. Easy to get to places from here.
- Great price, new establishment, pub with good food on site. Plenty free parking.
- Fat free yogurt available at breakfast Fantastic carvery for dinner
- Happy ..helpful staff, clean well thoughtout rooms, USB charge in the wall socket, a TV that works, good quality towels, tea/ coffee in the room
- vegan and vegetarian breakfast is a suggestion. Bed comfortable.
The Mansion House Hotel
Around 8 miles from Spalding, The Mansion House Hotel is centrally located on Holbeach High Street, within 30 minutes’ drive of Boston and King’s Lynn. This Lincolnshire hotel has a restaurant and bar, and offers free parking and WiFi.Each guest room has a flat-screen TV and tea and coffee facilities. There is also a shower with hairdryer and toiletries.The Mansion House Hotel includes a bar and restaurant serving a range of home-cooked meals. The hotel is within a 5-minute walk of an array of cafés and restaurants.Boston’s Blackfriars Theater and Arts Center is less than 15 miles from The Mansion House Hotel. Peterborough is around 30 minutes’ drive away, and you can reach the historic center of Lincoln in 1 hour.
- I really liked the decor and the charm that it has. The room was warm and poster bed was luxurious with the duvet being thick and cosy.
- Friendly helpful staff. Couldnt do enough for us as a group. Clean tidy well decorated rooms. Loved the communal areas, we travelled as a group and it made the weekend so much better knowing we could all social together in one space. Ping pong table was a great addition along with the family dogs.
- Quirky and comfortable. Staff were very friendly and helpful, would definately stay again.
- Absolutely loved it full of charm and character. Owners are lovely people. Would recommend it if you like old charm properties with good service.
- During such a difficult year with the Covid19 pandemic, I was so very pleasantly surprised with the extent that the proprietors of this hotel had gone to so as to ensure the maximum ongoing safety of its guests. Our accommodation was very nice and we were offered comforting advice as to any further needs that we may have had. The experience of the owners of this property is clear from the start. The culinary skills and local areas of interest were very welcome attributes to our stay. We would not hesitate actually cannot wait until we return once more.
Quayside Hotel & Bar
One of our top picks in Boston. Located in Boston, Quayside Hotel & Bar provides a bar and free WiFi throughout the property. There’s a restaurant serving British cuisine, and free private parking is available.The hotel has certain rooms with river views, and all rooms come with an electric tea pot. At Quayside Hotel & Bar, each room has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels.The accommodation offers a continental or buffet breakfast.Skegness is 22 miles from Quayside Hotel & Bar, while King’s Lynn is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Humberside Airport, 58 miles from the hotel.
- Good size bedroom, comfy bed and lovely bathroom. Easy access for late arrivals and excellent breakfast.
- Staff, main Hotel which was very clean and looked lovely plus the breakfast was great.
- The hotel is a gem in a rather drab town. The staff were excellent and the food was interesting and well prepared.
- Great breakfast, lovely clean room, helpful friendly staff. What more do you need?
- a lovely surprise for the price we paid, newly done up, staff did everything and extra that made our stay happy
The Wishing Well Inn
The Wishing Well Inn has over 300 years of history, and offers a warm welcome. A Wi-Fi connection is free of charge, and there is ample free car parking.The charming country inn is located in the heart of Lincolnshire, in the quaint little village of Dyke. It is within an hour’s drive of Peterborough, Lincoln, Stamford and Boston.A full menu is served everyday which also includes breakfasts in the mornings. Roast dinners are also available on Sunday’s.
- Friendly staff and good conversation with local patrons. The building is older, but the amenities have been updated. The room was comfortable, excellent food and a nice selection of drinks.
- The Breakfast was good the room was clean and good from a facilities point of view i.e T.V wardrobe ect.
- The staff are lovely here. I asked at quite late notice to check in early to get ready for a wedding, as my room wasnt available until the usual check in time, they provided a different room for me to get ready in which was fantastic!Also the room I stayed in had a lovely, comfortable bed and clean bathroom!
- We appreciated being given a key so that we could come back late.Reception staff were polite and helpful.
- There is always a warm welcome from the staff who go out of their way to be helpful, friendly and efficient. Due to covid breakfast was in a carrier bag delivered to the room the night before, but the bags had a good selection to make a healthy breakfast.
THE LORD GREY HOTEL
THE LORD GREY HOTEL is offering accommodations in Boston. The hotel provides both free WiFi and free private parking.All guest rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV.Guests at THE LORD GREY HOTEL can enjoy a buffet breakfast.Skegness is 23 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Humberside Airport, 59 miles from THE LORD GREY HOTEL.
- Really good facilities and a good service and was really clean the owner is lovely definitely more than worth the money would recommended to anyone
- A great, clean modern room, excellent value for money and a perfect location to explore the local area, really enjoyed my stay.
- Decided to skip breakfast. Location was ideal for places we wanted to visit. Everything was as we expected and the staff were very helpful and friendly
- Had an excellent stay, very clean and friendly! Everything I expected and will be staying again.
- The staff were really friendly and helpful especially with information regarding the surrounding area with where to go for some food etc, the facilities were clean and tidy and well looked after by staff members and guests alike, I also found the new keyless room locks were beneficial brilliant for those who are terrible with keys the rooms prices were amazing and an absolute bargain in my opinion. Parking on site too in a secure locked area!Would recommend to anyone and will be using this hotel again!
Looking for: Best Hotels in Gosberton