Hilton St. Louis Frontenac
This hotel is located off Interstate 64 and is 11 miles from downtown St. Louis. The property features an outdoor pool and free parking. Rooms provide a 32-inch flat-screen TV.Hilton St. Louis Frontenac rooms include an MP3 docking station and a coffee maker. The rooms are equipped with free Wi-Fi and cable TV.The Frontenac Hilton offers a business center and a gym.Guests the Hilton Frontenac can dine in the Provinces Restaurant, which features American and international cuisine. The hotel also features the Provinces Grill.Hilton St. Louis is across the street from the Plaza Frontenac Shopping Center. The hotel is 4 miles from Missouri Baptist University.
- This hotel is in a great location in Frontenac area, very close to many nice restaurants and shopping. We had stayed here once before and came back mostly for the beautiful pool. Everything seemed very clean and guests and staff adhered to covid regulations. We didnt eat on site but the bar was nice and served premium alcohol.
- Location was convenient for recent arrival from the airport. Dinner options at nearby mall property to the south were excellent without need of going far to find something.
- I like everything nice design , room service and restaurant, I recommend this hotel I dont know why the hotel have three star but its definitely fourstar hotel
- The buffet breakfast was delicious, refilled and refreshed quickly and quietly.Staff was friendly and helpful.Air conditioning was wonderful AND turned on before I walked in the room which is a definite plus.
- Its right off the Interstate. Hotel was immaculate, very quiet and extremely helpful, fun and nice staff!!
Clayton Plaza Hotel
This Clayton, Missouri hotel offers a complimentary hot breakfast with an omelet and waffle bar. Each spacious room includes a 37-inch flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi.All guest rooms at Clayton Plaza Hotel St. Louis include a microwave and a refrigerator. Ironing facilities and a work desk are also provided in each room.Clayton Plaza Hotel features an on-site fitness center which is available 24-hours a day and an indoor/outdoor pool.Plaza Grill and Bar for is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. A variety of dishes are available including seafood and steaks.The St. Louis Zoo is 10 minutes’ drive from Clayton Hotel St. Louis. The famous Gateway Arch is 20 minutes’ drive away.
- Breakfast was delicious Location on point. Cleanliness of room with hot tub!! I surprisingly got one for my birthday
- Max, the driver. He was so awesome. He gave my husband and I a quick tour around Clayton and it was great!!
- Usual breakfast and other facilities were not available due to Covid precautions. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was very nice.
- The staff were all very friendly and breakfast was excellent.
- Breakfast was limited to prepackaged items due to Covid19
SpringHill Suites St. Louis Brentwood
This Brentwood, Missouri hotel includes free Wi-Fi. The Anheuser-Busch Brewery is 9 miles away.Studios at SpringHill Suites St. Louis Brentwood are equipped with flat-screen cable TVs and HBO. Every studio also is furnished with coffee facilities, a microwave and a refrigerator.A gym is available at the hotel. Brentwood SpringHill Suites St. Louis also offers laundry facilities. The 24-hour on-site convenience store offers a variety of food and drinks for purchase.Busch Stadium, home to the St. Louis Cardinals baseball team, is 9 miles away. St. Louis SpringHill Suites Brentwood is 7.6 miles outside of downtown St. Louis.
- I like the shower.I Like the bed.I had a great time.
- Everything the room was spacious and love the view out the window.
- THE FRONT DESK STAFF WAS EXTREMELY KIND AND HELPFUL.
- Location was excellent, we dont have to drive far to go to places we want to see. Breakfast was good too. Our room is clean.
- Convenient location. Friendly efficient staff. Great breakfast.
Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Brentwood
An indoor/outdoor pool with a hot tub highlights this hotel with free WiFi access in Brentwood. The St. Louis city center is 8.7 mi away from the hotel.A flat-screen TV is provided in every room at Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Brentwood. For convenience, a microwave, refrigerator, and coffee maker are provided. Extras include free toiletries.Sausage, eggs, and waffles are just some of the items you will find in the free hot breakfast served daily. In the evenings, guests are welcome to enjoy free soup, appetizers, beer, and wine in the lobby.At the St. Louis Brentwood Drury Inn & Suites you will find a hot tub and a 24-hour front desk. Guests can enjoy free popcorn and soda in the lobby. The property offers free parking.Lambert- St.Louis International Airport is 8.1 mi away. St. Louis University is 15 minutes’ drive away. Six Flags St. Louis is 24 mi away from the hotel.
- Staff were very friendly, room was very clean, great breakfast, easy parking!!!! Will use again!
- Staff was very nice and friendly, hotel itself was nice and welcoming
- Staff was very courteous, friendly helpful always with a smile on their faces even during a pandemic! If youre in Brentwood or any place near need a place to stay! This is it! Facility is nice and clean! They have indoor/outdoor pool. Exercise room. Snack shop with Dinners, that can be heated in microwave in room. They also serve breakfast a small meal during happy hour in the evening, included with price of room!
- I enjoyed the the location and the staff was nice and helpful. Rooms where clean and bed was soft.
- The room was extra clean! This matters even more now with the precautions necessary for Covid 19. The staff was awesome as well. I would certainly recommend it!
Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Creve Coeur
Located along Interstate 270 and 17 miles from central St. Louis, this Creve Coeur, Missouri hotel serves a daily hot breakfast. Each guest room is equipped with a flat-screen cable TV.Free Wi-Fi is provided in every room at Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Creve Coeur. For added convenience, a microwave and fridge are also included.An indoor pool is available on site at St. Louis Creve Coeur Drury Inn & Suites. Guests can make use of the fitness center and business center during their stay.The Lambert St Louis International Airport is 10 miles away. Six Flags St. Louis can be reached in 28 minutes’ drive.
- Breakfast and dinner good for husband.I was on a hospital tests and surgery trip.staff absolutely the friendliest kindest people ever. No problems at all. Doing it again next week.
- Our son had surgery and they let us go a little sooner than expected. We had to go back the next day for follow up and they allowed us to check in early and met all our needs! They was WONDERFUL! Also the cleanliness was extremely good!
- Staff was very helpful and room was clean and comfortable. Complimentary breakfast and dinner was great.
- Manager James Vavak was exceptional help with all our needs. Staff extremely Friendly and helpful.
- The cleanliness of the rooms and the friendliness of the staff was great!
Hampton Inn and Suites Clayton/St. Louis-Galleria Area
Offering an indoor pool and a fitness center, this Clayton hotel is 20 minutes’ drive from the St. Louis city center. Free WiFi access is available, and a daily grab-and-go breakfast is served.A flat-screen cable TV is provided in every room at Hampton Inn and Suites Clayton/St. Louis-Galleria Area. There is also a coffee machine, microwave and fridge.At Clayton/St. Louis-Galleria Area Hampton Inn and Suites you will find a bar and a mini-market. Other facilities offered at the property include meeting facilities and luggage storage. The property offers free parking.Washington University is 1.9 mi away. Lambert- St.Louis International Airport is 6.2 mi away.
- The room was very comfortable and the staff was outstanding.
- Pleasant stay, convenient parking and location. Kathryn Szwargulski, Director of Sales, was great! She professional, friendly, and made us feel at home. We will definitely stay at this Hampton Inn when in town again.
- Great, considering Covid precautions. Water, fruit and nutrition bars
- Proximity to Washington University Safe, comfortable, and clean
- The King studio suite is very spacious and comfortable.
Comfort Inn St Louis – Westport
One of our top picks in Maryland Heights. With convenient access to Highway 270, this St. Louis, Missouri hotel is just minutes from Lambert International Airport.Guests will also enjoy the 24-hour business center as well as the outdoor pool. After working out in the fitness center, guests can relax while watching a pay-per-view movie or playing an in-room video game.Guests at the Westport-St. Louis Comfort Inn will appreciate a free deluxe breakfast every morning. On weekdays, the on-site Spazio’s Bistro serves breakfast, lunch and dinner in a casual atmosphere.
- The staff was awesome and helped with any little thing I needed help with.
- Hotel was very clean! Bed and pillows were comfy, staff was super friendly. Breakfast was limited, since the restaurant was not doing full service due to COVID19 restrictions. Only prepackaged breakfast items, coffee, and juice were offered. Scones were delicious though!
- The room was very nice for the price however, I did not notice any usb plug ins.
- I like that the room was clean and it was comfortable.
- Great place to be…nice and quite..great staff and friendly…
DoubleTree by Hilton St. Louis at Westport
This St. Louis hotel is located directly off motorway I-270, 6.2 mi from Lambert St. Louis International Airport.Doubletree Hotel St. Louis at Westport is 2 blocks from the Westport Plaza entertainment and business complex. Guests can also take a river cruise or enjoy the nightlife on the St. Louis Riverfront.Guests at the Westport St. Louis Doubletree Hotel can go for a swim in the indoor pool or work out in the well-equipped fitness center. After working in the business center, guests can enjoy a meal in the on-site Copperfield’s restaurant or relax with a drink in the lounge.
- The staff, the food, the availability of the bus to go places without driving. The STAFF!
- Staff is very friendly and very helpful. Room was perfect and clean as a whistle.
- Bed was awesome. Pillows were extra fluffy. Our room was super clean.
- It was very convenient to where we needed to go. Was quiet location
- Staff was very accommodating. Amenities were added bonuses. We ordered a snack from the bar. Delicious! The front desk gave us walnut chocolate chip cookies when we arrived. The cookies were warm and yummy! I love that the pool is open until 11 pm for everyone.
Homewood Suites by Hilton St. Louis – Galleria
Homewood Suites by Hilton St. Louis-Galleria is right off Interstate 170 , and a mile and a half from the St. Louis Galleria. The hotel has a fitness center and an indoor pool.Suites have flat screen, cable TVs, free Wi-Fi, and iPod docking stations. Kitchenettes in the suites have a dishwasher, microwave, and refrigerator.A variety of amenities, including an on-site ATM, are available at Homewood Suites. A business center and meeting and banquet rooms are provided.A breakfast buffet is served every morning. Monday through Thursday evenings, a light meal and beverages are offered.The St. Louis Zoo is just over 10 minutes from the St.Louis-Galleria Homewood Suites by Hilton. Downtown St. Louis is a 15 minute drive away. The Lambert St. Louis International airport is about 10 miles away from the hotel.
- I liked the professionalism of the employee. The combination of soft beds and clean linen was a bonus. The environment was very calm and welcoming!!an I would definitely recommend family to enjoy the comforts of this hotel
- Chris and April took really good care of me and I appreciate the fabulous service .
- The front desk receptionist Adija was so nice and friendly. She went above and beyond to make sure we had the better stay possible. Homewood Suites needs to keep her.
- Staff were very friendly Shuttle vehicle drops you any where around 3 km radius which made my life easy searching and going for near by Vegan options Location is perfect, right next to Metro, right in front of Galleria mall Rooms have attached kitchen which helps when you like to cook
- The best thing we loved about the king suite was the kitchenette and the bed was so comfortable.
Courtyard St. Louis Creve Coeur
This hotel is located 15 minutes’ drive from Lambert-St. Louis International Airport and 20 minutes’ drive from the St. Louis Walk of Fame. It features free in-room WiFi, an indoor pool, and an onsite Bistro.The guest rooms at the St. Louis Courtyard are equipped with cable TV, a work desk and a seating area. A coffee maker, hair dryer and ironing facilities are also available.The facilities at Courtyard St. Louis Creve Coeur include a 24-hour gym and a hot tub. The front desk provides safety deposit boxes.The Gateway Arch is a 25 minutes’ drive from Courtyard St. Louis. The Anheuser-Busch Brewery is 30 minutes away from the hotel.
- Signage and lighting around the building was poor.
- Loved the location, the rooms were clean, and the staff was friendly. The bed was like sleeping on a cloud. Unfortunately due to covid we wernt able to use the pool, but thats ok, I was busy doing other things anyway.
- Great location, personal streaming services on the TV, super comfortable bed
- Our stay was excellent! We were a little nervous with the Coronavirus to stay in a hotel. The room and facilities were exceptionally clean and the staff was continually cleaning all areas where people visited. Thank you for making us feel comfortable and welcomed. Also the showers are amazing!!
- I like that the property was located close to where I needed to be, it was clean, registration was a breeze! My room was clean and comfortable. And I did not hear and noise.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Frontenac