Hotel Basur – Das Schihotel am Arlberg
One of our top picks in Flirsch. Located in the center of Flirsch am Arlberg, 8.1 mi from Sankt Anton am Arlberg, Hotel Basur offers a spa area, a bar, and a restaurant serving Austrian and international cuisine. Free WiFi is available in all rooms.The Alpine-style rooms at the Basur Hotel feature satellite TV and a bathroom. Some have a balcony.Spa facilities include a sauna, a steam bath, an infrared cabin and a relaxation room. Massages are available on request.Free private parking is available on site. A cross-country ski run is 1,000 feet away.In winter, free ski buses stop right outside the hotel and take guests to St. Anton within 15 minutes.In summer, a free hiking bus stops right outside and take guests to the surrounding villages. In addition, guests can use free e-bikes for 4 hours per day in summer.
- Very god breakfast with many options.The dinner was including five dishes and were very goodThe room was clean and good in size.The lobby and bar section were very nice.For skiers it is a very good hotel due to the bus stop next to the hotel
- This charming old Gasthof has excellent food and facilities. The restaurants were varied and interesting. The staff was very helpful. The location is convenient and yet quiet. Views were spectacular and there are numerous walking paths. We were on the St James Pilgrimage Route and this hotel was a wonderful haven.
- Good value for the priceFriendly staffclean rooms and good beds
- Great people working at the facility, being very helpful in trying to get things set up to meet the expectations that I, being one of their guests, expected
- Excellent apartment, spacious and fresh. Good breakfast
Just 6.2 mi from the Arlberg ski area, Hotel Troschana offers a spa area and free Wi-Fi. The spacious rooms all have a balcony overlooking the mountains. The center of Flirsch is 650 feet away.Furnished in a traditional Alpine style, each room features a flat-screen satellite TV, a seating area, and a bathroom with bathrobes and hairdryer.Spa facilities include a sauna, an infrared cabin, a steam bath, and a relaxation room. Guests can relax in the garden and on the terrace. In winter, a ski storage room with a ski boot dryer is available.The Troschana’s restaurant serves traditional Tyrolean cuisine and international dishes.Free private parking is available on site. The free ski and hiking bus to St. Anton stops only 150 feet away. A free ski depot is available at the cable car station there. Hiking and cycling is possible in the surrounding area.
- Awesome view from the balcony. Sauna was a great benefit after a day of skiing.
- Great location, tasty meals, clean rooms with huge bathroom. Perfect lobby and wine bar
- The breakfast was amazing! The staff is very friendly and everything was just perfect.
- Super Frhstck, ausgesprochen sauber. beraus freundliches Personal!
- Nettes Personal und tolles Men am Abend! Zimmer sehr gro und super sauber. Hatten sogar eine von Bad separierte Toilette! Skipsse knnen direkt im Hotel erworben werden.
Posthotel Strengen am Arlberg
Surrounded by a scenic mountain landscape, the Posthotel is located in the village of Strengen, a 20-minute drive from St. Anton am Arlberg. Free WiFi is available, and the spa area includes a sauna, steam bath, infrared cabin, relaxation area, and tea and juice bar.Most of the rooms at Posthotel offer a private French balcony with mountain views. Bathrobes are available on request.The Gasthaus zur Post serves traditional Tyrolean cuisine with an à la carte lunch and dinner. A breakfast buffet is provided every morning, and the half-board arrangement also includes a 4-course dinner. You can also relax in the bar with a drink.Free private parking is available on site. A bus stop with free connections to St. Anton in summer and winter is right outside.Guests can use a storage room for their ski equipment in St. Anton free of charge.
- Large room with great view of the mountains. Good facilities and large powerful shower. Breakfast was good and the evening meals were good sized portions and reasonable priced. Overall, would I stay here again? Yes . Without a doubt.
- The rooms were spacious, very clean and comfortable. We had dinner in the hotel and the food was very good and very large portions. The breakfast spread was generous. The staff were all very nice.
- Overall very clean and comfortable hotel. Greatly enjoyed the wellness area and the breakfast / dinner in the restaurant.
- Fourth stay at this hotel Edi and the team are fantastic, lovely friendly welcoming atmosphere, food fantastic, hotel is a super location for exploring the Tirol area, would definately recommend and will deinately return
- Staff went out of their way to help and make you feel comfortable
One of our best sellers in Pettneu am Arlberg! Set by the foot of the Arlberg Moutain, Hotel Traube is located in Schnann am Arlberg, 5 mi from the St. Anton Ski Area. You can take advantage of the spa facilities on site including a Finnish sauna. The garden awaits guests with a seasonal swimming pond and deck chairs. Free Wi-Fi is available.Guests can enjoy Tyrolean and international cuisine at the restaurant with a large terrace. An outdoor playground is available for children. Free bicycle hire is possible at the Traube.The Tyrolean-style rooms with mountain views feature a seating area with a flat-screen satellite TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom and free toiletries.The Wellnesspark Arlberg-Stanzertal in Pettneu with an indoor pool is 1.9 mi from the guest house. Cross country skiing trails are accessible 500 feet away.
- This is a family run hotel, which has been passed though generations. As such it is very well kept, the host is most welcoming and his wife is an amazing cook as we learned she was running the kitchen. Id say the kitchen keeps up to a 4 star hotel standard rather than a 3 star. If you are hesitating whether to take dinner there or not, go for it. I would definitely recommend this place to travelers who prefer to experience a bit of a personal touch during their stay as opposed to staying in a large chain hotel.Right next to the hotel there is a bus stop with free busses passing every 15 mins, taking you right next to the lifts and slopes in st. Anton am Arlberd a 15 mins ride.The hotel also has 3 small sauna rooms in its SPA which can be used daily from 400 p.m.
- Very clean and large rooms with newly renovated bathroom, overall great atmosphere in the hotel, extremely friendly staff, food was delicious, both dinner and breakfast. A lot of additional amenities offered like natural outdoor pool, free coffee and cake every other day
- Excellent hotel staffed by friendly helpful staff.Facilities,room and food all very good….lovely stay…!!!
- The wifi worked excellent. The bed, quilt and pillow top class. Excellent breakfast and dinner. Beautiful surroundings, great trips in the area and very helpful staff.
- Das Hotel Traube ist ein sehr schnes Hotel mit ganz persnlichen Charme. Wir haben uns sofort wohlgefhlt. Die Tipps von Herre Traxel und seinem Sohn waren immer sehr hilfreich fr unsere Wandertouren und Radtour. Diese Unterkunft knnen wir nur weiterempfehlen. Das Essen war super und abwechslungsreich.
One of our top picks in Pettneu am Arlberg. Part of a modern holiday resort Arlberglife Apartments is located in Pettneu am Arlberg, with the ski bus stopping just outside the house which takes guests to the next ski elevator in just 5 minutes. Each apartment and studio has a private infrared cabin and free WiFi access.The spacious apartments and studios are furnished in a modern Alpine style. They offer a private terrace with mountain views, a kitchen, a flat-screen cable TV with a DVD and Blu-ray player, an iPod docking station, and at least 2 bathrooms.From December 2018 you can also enjoy 3 newly built alpine-style chalets with a private sauna and a wine cooler.Free private parking is available at Apartments Arlberglife. St. Anton is 3.7 mi away.
- Very clean, chic furbished rooms, very friendly owners.
- The facilities in room where amazing.The stuff very pleasant informative and willing to help.It was simply a joy.
- Great chalet, with sauna in the bathroom! Small garden and barbecue were perfect. Plenty of hikes locally. Able to order bread etc from reception.
- Beautiful modern room, convenient location, friendly staff.
- Lovely property, new and very tastefully decorated. Sauna in the room and the multimedia equipment were a highlight. Loved the wellkitted kitchen with the best equipment and utensils!! Lovely hosts
Gasthof zur Traube
Located in Pettneu am Arlberg, 1,500 feet from the Pettneu Ski Area, the traditional Gasthof zur Traube offers a restaurant serving classic Austrian cuisine and Tyrolean specialties. Free WiFi is available, and the ski bus to St. Anton, 3.7 mi away, stops 100 feet away.The rustically furnished rooms and apartments offer mountain views, cable TV, and bathroom. Apartments also include a kitchenette.Guests of the Traube Gasthof can play billiards and darts, and use a ski storage room. Free private parking is available on site.
- Really cozy and the restaurant has an amazing cuisine
- Very nice traditional Austrian hotel in a charming little village at enough distance from the loud city of St Anton. If you like skiing in Austria de way skiing in Austria is in your memories, this is it. The restaurant is most popular in town.
- Everyone that worked there was beyond helpful and did everything they could to make sure our stay was exactly what we wanted. I couldnt have asked for a better stay. Oh and the breakfast in the morning INCREDIBLE
- We were visiting family in St Anton and this was a fabulous base connected by free ski bus during the day to St Anton taxi is 30. The hotel was welcoming and our room was very spacious . The restaurant very good local food would recommend the trout the restaurant gets busy so consider booking a table even if you are a resident would definitely stay here again .
- The location was beautiful, the family were welcoming and hospitable and kind, the food was amazing! The hotel was comfortable, clean and cosy. We were cycling and its an ideal place to stay for cyclists. A wonderful place to visit!
Hotel Schwarzer Adler
One of our top picks in Pettneu am Arlberg. The traditional Hotel Schwarzer Adler is located in the center of Pettneu am Arlberg, next to the ski bus stop for the Nassereinbahn Cable Car, and offers you characteristic Austrian cuisine and a spa area.All rooms and suites offer free WiFi access, a private bathroom and cable TV.A buffet breakfast is served every morning, and half-board is available as well. From late June to early September, only the all-inclusive option is available. This includes breakfast, dinner and free non alcoholic beverages, beer and wine from the region until 22:00 every day.Spa facilities include a Finnish sauna, a steam bath and an infrared cabin. You also enjoy free access to the local indoor pool 1,650 feet away.There is a playground for children in the garden. Cross-country skiing tracks are a 5-minute walk away. The owner is a certified hiking guide and is happy to give advice on tours in the mountains.
- Loved this hotel! Familie Matt was so nice, rooms were really comfortable and breakfast was great!
- Lovely familymanaged property. The owners were extremely nice, and available during my stay. My room had a great mountain view. The yard of the hotel is perfect to have a beer with a view. They work as a restaurant as well but I havent tried it. Breakfast was excellent. Photo of the morning view from the rooms balcony.
- Wonderful staff, great breakfast, and very easy access to the free bus system to get us to the ski slopes. Great family room with plenty of space.
- We had a free room upgrade and the bus for the ski resort stops near the front door.
- Stayed here whilst on a self supported bike race across Europe. The hosts were warm welcoming and understanding of my needs! If Im ever in the area again Ill be sure to stay again to repay my gratitude.
Sport Garni Kapplerhof – Ischgl/Kappl
Located in the Paznaun Valley, the Kapplerhof is 1.2 mi from Kappl and 2.5 mi from Ischgl. It features a spa area and free WiFi. The bus stop to Ischgl is right outside.The spacious rooms at Sport Garni Kapplerhof feature river views, a flat-screen satellite TV, a refrigerator, a seating area, and a bathroom. A free laptop is available to guests. The upper floors can be accessed by elevator.Use of the spa area is included in the rate only in winter. Spa facilities include a sauna, an infrared cabin, an infrared sauna and a relaxation area. The garden features a terrace and a barbecue area. Guests can use a ski storage room with lockers and a ski boot dryer.A ski rental is 650 feet away and offers 10% discounts to guests. Hiking and mountain bike trails start right outside. In summer, guests receive a free hiking map. Maps for motorcyclists are also available.Free private parking is available on site, and during winter season you can park your car in the garage at an additional cost. The on-site garage parking for motorbikes can be used free of charge in summer.The Silvretta All Inclusive Card is included in all rates during summer season. It offers free use of cable cars in the region, of the buses from Landeck to Bielerhöhe, and free access to the indoor and outdoor pools and to the lake in the Paznaun Valley.
- The property was easy to locate and right off the road like much of the town. The host family running the guesthouse was really warm and friendly. The breakfast was filling and convivial with the host serving the hot dishes, while guests served themselves the rest. The location in the valley is really beautiful. While the property is right on the road which might introduce car noise, the soothing sounds of the river across the road add a soothing layer of white noise. The entire property and room seemed either recently renovated or brand new.
- Very nice breakfast, good variety of warm food choices. Rooms are renovated, and we really liked the soft smell of wood from the wall installation.
- Great hosts, great breakfast, clean and spacious rooms.
- New and well kept hotel, modern room design, walk in shower Free parkingSilvretta card included in the room rate Our room was very clean and comfortable
- It was just overnight stay for us on our Verwall runde trip. We arrived very late but it was not problem for staff since they sent us instructions how to get to the room at night. Next morning they gave us a local tourist card so we had a free gondola ride. The owner was nice and helpful. I wish I would return back for longer stay.
Only 500 feet away from the ski slopes and elevators, Hotel Nassereinerhof is a 10-minute walk from the center of St. Anton and the train station. Free WiFi is available.All rooms are furnished with lots of wood and offer cable TV, a safe, a work desk, and a bathroom with hairdryer.The Nassereinerhof’s spa area includes a swimming pool with panoramic views, a Finnish sauna, a bio sauna, a steam bath, and an infrared cabin. Massages and spa treatments are available on request.Guests can enjoy Austrian and international cuisine, as well as panoramic mountain views, in the Nassereinerhof’s restaurant. It also features the Beer & More cellar bar and a historic 17th-century lounge. Half-board is offered.The Well.com Center is 1,650 feet away and features a spa area and indoor and outdoor pools. A cross-country ski run is 5 minutes away, and the arl.rock indoor sports center can be reached in a 10-minute walk.A bus stop is right outside the hotel, and a golf course is a 3-minute walk away. Ski passes are available at the reception. The Nassereinerhof offers free private parking.
- Very clean and helpful staff. I recommend all to stay at that hotel. The St Anton discount card was a plus too. Thanks to the hotel staff and management.
- I thoroughly enjoyed our stay here. The reception staff were both friendly and efficient. The room was comfortable, with a balcony and a lovely view of the mountains. The pool is a big plus, also with a lovely view of the mountains. And the hotel is conveniently located on the outskirts of Sankt Anton, but only a short salutary walk from the centre.
- Very good location, clean and nice rooms. Lunch snack and afternoon cake are available for free. The reception desk staff was very kind.
- All the staff where very friendly and helpful. The room was clean and tidy, the bed comfortable. The wellness centre was a welcome relief with the pool and shower. The location to the slopes was perfect and the Intersport staff where extremely helpful. Would highly recommend and would love to come back one day.
- It was perfect. The pool sauna wellness suite was excellent. The food and service was excellent. 50 metres to the ski slopes and lifts.
One of our top picks in See. Located in See in the Paznaun Valley, right by the ski elevator and opposite the free ski bus stop, Hotel Lenz offers an extensive spa area and a sun terrace. In winter, guests can ski down right to the front door. The ski slopes in Kappl are 1.9 mi away, and Ischgl is 6.2 mi away.Balconies overlooking the ski slopes are standard in every room. Each includes a seating area, flat-screen satellite TV and work desk. Bathrobes and slippers are provided in each room.The spa area at the Lenz Hotel includes different types of saunas, a steam bath and infrared cabin. The relaxation room offers direct access to the surrounding garden.Austrian specialties and a rich buffet breakfast are served at the à la carte restaurant which features a terrace. Half-board includes a dinner with 4 or 5 courses of your choice, as well as a salad buffet.For motorcyclists, the hotel offers free use of the Silvretta High Alpine Road, covered parking for motorcycles, a drying room for clothes, a tool and washing corner, and maps showing a range of possible routes in the region.The Spiel-Sport-Wasserpark See for swimming and relaxing is only 150 feet away from the hotel. The Alpinarium mountain museum in Galtür can be reached by car in 30 minutes.In summer, the Silvretta All Inclusive Card is included in all rates. It offers free use of cable cars in the region, of the buses from Landeck to Bielerhöhe, and free access to the indoor and outdoor pools and to the lake in the Paznaun Valley.
- The breakfast was great. The location is just next to the lift station of See.
- A great skiing hotel for a family with children, next to the main ski lift, amazing food.
- Perfect location with rental shop, gondola, supermarket within 1min of hotel.
- Sehr sauber und heimelige Location, sehr freundliches Personal. Gutes Essen bei gutem Preis/ Lesitungsverhltnis
- Exzellente Frhstckauswahl, ruhiges Zimmer zum Hang, guter Geruch im Zimmer durch Zirbenholzwrfel. Aufmerksames und freundliches Personal. Abendessen/Men hat alle Erwartungen bertroffen, Sonderwnsche wurden auch erfllt. Man merkt, dass Hotel und Kche mit Herz und Leidenschaft gefhrt werden.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Flirsch