ibis Styles Flers
The ibis Styles Flers is located near the town center of Flers and the Musée du Château de Flers. The hotel offers free Wi-Fi internet access and a fitness center.The air-conditioned guest rooms at ibis Styles Flers include a flat-screen TV and a desk. They each feature a private bathroom with a shower, free toiletries and a hairdryer.Breakfast is served every morning at ibis Styles Flers, and drinks can be enjoyed in the on-site bar. The hotel also offers a 24-hour reception with a business corner, where a fax and printer are available on request.Free private parking is available and Eglise St. Germain is 0.6 mi from the hotel. The property is 35 mi from Caen and 17 mi from Bagnoles-de-l’Orne.
- quiet. Good breakfast. Check in and out wide window of times.
- Staff very helpful especially the cleaning lady who was extremely helpful The room was clean and comfortable The location was good
- Very clean and had many COVID measures in place. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Excellent breakfast. Great value
- The receptionist was very helpful, she wasnt fazed that my booking didnt show on the recently changed system and assured me there was a room for me. Her English was a, godsend! She also did the duties of chef, waitress and landlord a lot of roles for l suspect not enough pay. The room was a good size and very clean though the lino carpet is a, questionable choice of flooring. The accessories were chic and fun. The bedside table was a bit squeaky and wobbly and one bedside lamp didnt work. Not dealbreakers to me. The bed was, so comfortable l overslept! Good experience. Thanks to all the staff for their evident hard work.
- Modern clean hotel, very good location and friendly staff.
ibis budget Flers Grands Champs
Located 2.5 mi from the center of Flers, ibis budget Flers Grands Champs is 1.2 mi from Flers Train Station. This hotel offers free WiFi access and guest rooms with a flat-screen TV and a desk.Each room features wooden floors and a private bathroom with a shower.This property is 2.5 mi from Houlme Golf Course and 11 mi from Domfront. Free parking is available on site.
- Easy to park and check in and out, clean convenient.
- great location, very easy to find and close to town . Restaurants and shops close by.
- The breakfast was great and the hotel was in a very convenient location. The staff were exceptional.
- Its good value, convenient for some shops, clean and great staff. The Cockpit restaurant next door is a really good place to eat if you want a good value family type meal much better food than the nearby Buffalo Grill and it has a salad bar, dessert bar, and they serve alcohol. Gemo and Orchestra, Conforama, McDonalds, la mie caline and a garden centre are all in easy walking distance and the market town is an easy drive. Windows can be fully opened or locked ajar if you want fresh air. Breakfast has improved a lot since it was an etap. Downside are the mainly hard as rock beds, meagre pillows, and handkerchief size towels. Travel with an extra towel unless you are very petite.
- All good, which is why we stayed a second night. This first night was lovely and very comfortable. There is a restaurant next door and a Buffalo restaurant and a Macdonalds restaurant nearby. Great location.
Le Beverl’inn is located in Flers, in the Orne region of north-western France. Just 1,300 feet from Flers train station, it offers en-suite accommodations with free Wi-Fi internet access.Each room at the Beverl’inn is equipped with a work desk, flat-screen TV and a radio.The Hotel Beverl’inn’s restaurant features a fire place and offers regional cuisine. Guests can also relax in the hotel’s bar and a self-service breakfast available upon reservation.
- Good value, friendly staff i arrived dripping wet with my bike after a rain shower, but was welcomed in and allowed to store my bike in a corner of the breakfast room. Comfortable and modern room. Restaurant with good choice and efficient service.
- Nice blond girl in the bar. But unfortunately I didnt get her Facebook.
- Could not fault this place very good. Better than expected. I can highly recommend.
- Bed extremely comfy . Very clean rooms linen and towels. Restaurant food quality very good.
- Location is excellent for all amenities. Hotel staff booked a taxi to pick us up at the local aerodrome. Restaurant food and service was excellent and good value for money, as was the accommodation price.
Located in Flers, 24 mi from Falaise, APPART’HOTEL61 features a restaurant and free WiFi.Each unit comes with a sofa, a seating area, a flat-screen TV, a well-fitted kitchen with a dining area, and a private bathroom with free toiletries. A dishwasher, a microwave and fridge are also available, as well as a coffee machine.The aparthotel offers a terrace.Bagnoles de l’Orne is 17 mi from APPART’HOTEL61, while Vier is 18 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Carpiquet Airport, 30 mi from the accommodations.
- Fresh and modern renovation, good facilities, very friendly host giving great service
- Apartment spotlessly clean and well equipped with new bathroom. Easy parking close by and free road side parking. Very kind family who run the apartments made us feel welcome and took every pain to ensure that the facilities were explained to us. Recommended for family stopover from Calais.
- Really good help yourself breakfast with lots of variety. Towels were super soft and the beds were comfy
- New modern apartment in the centre of Flers. The electric shutters and new windows ensured that there was no road noise. The bed was very comfortable and the sofa bed in the living room was great.Our host was very helpful and went to a lot of trouble to make sure that our bikes were locked up safely. He also provided food for breakfast.
- Excellent Host ! Mr Yilmaz!, a problem with the internet was solved inmediatly. highly recommended the city for visiting around Normandie.!
Hôtel Le Galion
Located in the town center of Flers, 1,000 feet from Saint-Germain Church, this hotel offers a garden and rooms with a satellite, flat-screen TV and free WiFi access.The rooms at Le Galion have a seating area and a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer.A buffet breakfast is served daily and can be brought to the comfort of your room. A selection of gourmand pastries are delivered daily by a traditional baker. Partner restaurants can be found within a walking distance.The hotel is located just 500 feet from the train station and 500 feet from Parc du Chateau de Fleur, which is popular with sport enthusiasts and walkers. There is a free, private car park on site and a bicycle and motorbike closed storage.
- Quiet location yet close to market and chateau.Very good breakfast.
- An old style hotel in great condition.The owner was really friendly. Opened a disused function room so I could park my motorcycle inside.Convenient location for a stroll around the town.
- A city centre hotel near all amenities and very French in the nicest way. The proprietor was helpful and advised us on restaurants etc. to eat in the evening.
- very good location, in a quiet side street but in the center of the town, a short walk from railway station and Flers castle hotel and parking space nicely fit between old buildings the hotel has a classical, oldfashioned feel to it no flashy modern design, toned down colors, ordinary room keys instead of keycards I enjoyed it a lot the room was simple but clean and nice, everything worked fine bathroom and toilet were separate rare and very convenient the French gentleman in the reception did not speak English, so I tried to recall every French word I knew and finally we conversed through google translate both having a good laugh!
- Lendroit, super la petite chambre, le petit djeuner et la gentillesse du personnel qui est vraiment lcoute
L’ Annexe Beverl’inn
Providing garden views, L’ Annex Beverl’inn in Flers provides accommodations, a bar, a garden and a terrace.Each unit has a patio, a kitchen with a microwave, a dining area and a seating area with a flat-screen TV, while the private bathroom includes a shower and a hairdryer. A fridge, an oven and stovetop are also provided, as well as a coffee machine.A continental breakfast is available daily at the aparthotel.Bagnoles de l’Orne is 17 mi from L’ Annex Beverl’inn, while Vier is 18 mi away. The nearest airport is Carpiquet Airport, 36 mi from the accommodations.
- Easy check in, comfortable and very nice Appartement. Very quiet. Good WiFi, everything was just perfect.
- Propret de lappartement, trs bien quip, qualit de la literie. Trs bon sjour.
- Le calme, la proximit au centre ville au chteau parc…..
- Petit dejeuner en libre service correct, emplacement ex cellent en plein centre ville, magnifique suite, dcoration rcente, appartement trs fonctionnel, propret absolument irrprochable, nuit au calme.
- L emplacement. A 5 mn a pied de la gare !Le lieu, confortable !
Bel appartement rénové au calme, proche gare et commerces
Bel appartement rénové au calme, proche gare et commerces is located in Flers and offers a shared lounge. The accommodations is 30 mi from Mayenne.The apartment features 1 bedroom, a flat-screen TV with cable channels, an equipped kitchen with a microwave and a fridge, a washing machine, and 1 bathroom with a shower.Bagnoles de l’Orne is 15 mi from the apartment, while Vier is 16 mi away. The nearest airport is Carpiquet Airport, 30 mi from Bel appartement rénové au calme, .
No reviews yet.
Histoire et Dépaysement au Bocage Normand (Flers)
Located in Flers in the Lower Normandy region, Histoire et Dépaysement au Bocage Normand (Flers) features a terrace. The accommodations is 30 mi from Mayenne, and guests benefit from private parking available on site and free WiFi.A continental breakfast is available daily at the homestay.Bagnoles de l’Orne is 14 mi from Histoire et Dépaysement au Bocage Normand (Flers), while Vier is 16 mi away. The nearest airport is Carpiquet Airport, 30 mi from the accommodations.
- Lit super confortable et petit djeuner consquent
- Jesse est un Monsieur exceptionnel,superbe accueil.Nous avons pass un trs bon WK
- Le petit djeuner et bon.. le lit confortable et bon accueil .
- De gezellige en zorgzame host Jesse. Wist ook veel tips te geven van de omgeving.
- Ce que jai aim entre autres, cest laccueil chaleureux, la disponibilit et la simplicit du personnel. Je suis trs satisfait de mon sjour du 09 au 10 Aot 2020. Pleine de gratitude !
Manoir de Condé B&B Spa
Located in Condé-sur-Noireau, Manoir de Condé B&B Prestige offers free WiFi access,2 heated pools and 1 above-ground pool, open from May to September. A spa and wellness center providing a sauna, hammam and hot tub is also provided on site. Free bikes are at guests’ disposal and hot tub is available on site.Manoir de Condé B&B Prestige includes a cottage, rooms and suites. Bed linen and towels are provided. A private bathroom is included in the cottage, the suites and some rooms. A TV is provided in most accommodations types.The cottage has a kitchen with a fridge, a stove and an oven. Meals prepared by the hosts can be enjoyed if you reserve in advance and packed lunches can also be requested at an extra charge.Guests can play pétanque and football at the property. There is a games room where guests can play table tennis, table football and billiards. Free parking is available on site and free shuttle service is available for guests who work in companies located in the area.
- A beautiful retreat that was perfect for valentines weekend.
- The whole property was gorgeous and very well kept, had lots of character. Nice pool available to use
- Where does one start, the Manoir is just beautiful, the facilities are under rated and utterly fantastic. I took my partner, my 12 year old son and his best friend, also 12.. they had the time of their lives. Its very private and quiet, rural but you can walk into town should you want supper, supermarket or a cold French beer and a haunch of steak and cheese. The kitchen has everything so you can easily prepare your own supper or packed lunch and utilise the fridges/freezer, cooking equipment, they have everything and the hosts couldnt be more helpful, friendly and wonderful.. we will definitely be back, we are already planning to go back next month. Dont wish to bleat on as I wont get a booking, it will be fully booked just excellent
- Very nice parents who helped serve breakfast and were very welcoming.
- Great facilities loads to do for kids pool we had was great thanks to Virgil for letting us use a bigger one in adjacent property that was a very nice touch. Accommodation was great value. Also thanks for tips on things to do in area we really enjoyed the kayaking arranged from Clecy. Overall a great stay in a very nice part of the world.
Located 1.9 mi from the center of Condé-sur-Noireau, L’Aumondière features a 4-hectare park with a an outdoor, covered swimming pool with a counter current swim system. BBQ facilities and a terrace with a outdoor furniture are available.Offering free Wi-Fi internet access, the spacious apartments provide a fully equipped kitchen with an oven, a dining area and a living room with an LCD TV.A grocery shop can be found 0.9 mi away and bars and restaurants are located in the center of Condé-sur-Noireau.L’Aumondière is 7.5 mi from Clécy, 8.1 mi from Flers’ Train Station and 16 mi from Vier. It is located 19 mi from the town of Falaise, where you can visit the château of William the Conqueror. The Pontécoulant Castle is 1.2 mi away.
- It was nice and relaxing experience to stay at this place close to the nature, super friendly people. I will Definitely come again.
- The pool was a great respite from the hot weather and the kids loved cooling off after the day of siteseeing.
- Hosts are very kind.The apartment is clean, situated in an ancient farmhouse. The environment is a charming campaign, very relaxing. A swimming pool is available.Very nice accomodation
- The location , view from my room ….wonderful rural setting, friendly staff
- We benefited from visiting at the tail end of the season so had the facilities pretty much to ourselves.A very spacious apartment with a well appointed kitchen was our base for our first trip to Normandie. Very welcoming hosts who helped us make the most of our trip. We tried the local canoe trip, visited Bayeux and the Normandy Landings.Lots of space and both a shower and bath.Fantastic play area for the kids.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Flers