Best Western Plus Yosemite Gateway Inn
Located 15 mi away from Yosemite National Park South Entrance, Best Western Plus Yosemite Gateway Inn features an outdoor and an indoor pool. All of guest rooms feature free WiFi. A restaurant is located on-site.A flat-screen TV with HBO film channels and ESPN sports channels is provided in every air-conditioned room at Best Western Plus Yosemite Gateway Inn. Rooms are decorated in bright colors and feature original artwork. A work desk and a coffee machine are included in all rooms.Open for dinner, the Yosemite Gateway Restaurant features traditional American cuisine and serves steak, pasta and seafood entrees.Guests of Best Western Plus Yosemite Gateway Inn can work out in the fitness center. A business center with fax and photocopying services is available. For convenience, a guest launderette is located on-site.Sierra Meadows Ranch Golf Course is 6 mi away from this hotel. Bass Lake is 15 minutes’ drive away.
- Very spacious rooms with comfy beds. Nice view of the woods. Great indoor pool that stays warm at night. Great little playground for kids. And lots of cool wooden statues throughout the property. Will diffinetly come back.
- Clean people seem Genuinely nice , next time I should bring my own pillow, I got a stiff neck but everything thing else was excellent
- Nice pool. Place was clean. Felt very safe. Couldnt have maid service understandably because of covid but when I called front desk for new towels, etc they delivered them immediately. Very friendly staff.
- Location is beautiful. Hotel decor matches the surroundings. Restaurant food was better than expected.
- Staff was excellent! We arrived during the beginning of some pretty awful wildfires. Despite the front desk being slammed, they were courteous and helpful when we called and inquired about possible evacuations.
Comfort Inn Yosemite Area
One of our top picks in Oakhurst. This Oakhurst, California hotel is 20 minutes’ drive from Yosemite National Park. It features spacious rooms with free WiFi and a breakfast buffet.A refrigerator and a flat-screen satellite TV with HD channels are standard amenities in every room at the Comfort Inn Yosemite Area. All of the completely nonsmoking rooms are warmly decorated with carpeted floors and include a coffee maker and seating area.A hot breakfast buffet including eggs, sausage and waffles is served daily. Oatmeal, yogurt and baked goods are included.Free access to the seasonal outdoor pool and hot tub is provided to all guests of the Yosemite Area Comfort Inn. A business center, gift shop and free parking are also available.The Children’s Museum of Sierra is 9 minutes’ walk from the hotel. An 18-hole golf course and a 9-hole golf course are available 4 miles away.
- We had to leave early because of fires close to the park that covered everything with ash, and Kelly at the front desk helped us check out at no cost.
- It was a quick trip but it was still a great stay. Clean facility. Didnt get to see the pool but looked nice.
- Staff was wonderful and helpful. The place was very clean. Close to Yosemite and Bass Lake.
- Fully stocked toiletries, hair drier, very ,very clean. Staff was accommodating and friendly.
- Due to COVID Michele had bagged all the food in a paper bag and was so sweet!
Sierra Sky Ranch, Ascend Hotel Collection
One of our top picks in Oakhurst. Located in Oakhurst, just 10 miles from Yosemite National Park, the completely nonsmoking Sierra Sky Ranch was established as a cattle ranch and evolved into a guest ranch in 1946. This accommodations has a seasonal on-site restaurant.Offering free WiFi, each comfortably furnished room at Sierra Sky Ranch, an Ascend Hotel Collection Oakhurst features pine furnishings and a flat-screen cable TV.Guests can relax in the hotel’s great room, which features beautiful fireplaces and comfortable seating, then enjoy dinner at the Branding Iron Restaurant and Saloon.Free coffee and daily newspapers are available to guests.Chukchansi Casino is 16 miles from this accommodations. Bass Lake Recreation Area is 10 minutes’ drive away. Outdoor activities such as hunting, boating and horse riding are available in the area surrounding this hotel.
- Everything was great from the front deskDiana to our room. Cant wait to come back in may.
- The rooms were comfortable, decorated in a way that made you feel you were about to embark on an Old West adventure, and had great views to the outside. The property was well taken care of and was far enough from the road that there was no traffic noise whatsoever. We didnt try it, but the pool was still open and looked inviting. This hotel was great for access to Yosemite National Park and Bass Lake.
- The motel is quite and clean Wonderful place to stay
- Beautiful setting, very nice pooleasy to social distance. The rooms in back have a nice veranda w/table and chairs. Our room was standard but very nice for 2 nightscomfortable, updated bathroomRestaurant served a nice barbquealtho restaurant owner wasnt masked. Available on weekends.Bass Lake is a short drive.
- It felt like home right away. The most amazing staff. Free coffee all day long and they served proper food during COVID times. I will definitely recommend this place to anyone.
Yosemite Southgate Hotel & Suites
Located off the Southern Highway 41 Entrance to Yosemite, this California hotel features a seasonal outdoor pool and hot tub, has suites with free Wi-Fi and serves a daily continental breakfast. Oakhurst town center is 1 miles away.A satellite TV with film channels, a microwave and a refrigerator are featured in all of the spacious suites at Yosemite Southgate Hotel & Suites. All of the comfortable suites include a desk and tea and coffee-making facilities.An on-site sauna and spa are offered to guests at Yosemite Southgate Hotel & Suites. Guests can enjoy stop by the on-site business center. For convenience the hotel offers 24-hour reception and a guest launderette.Yosemite National Park is 15 miles from this hotel. Bass Lake is 15 minutes’ drive away. Yosemite Mountain Sugar Pine Historical Railroad is 20 minutes’ drive away.
- Excellent location and very comfortable. Bed was big and comfy. Close and easy access to YNP.
- Staff was friendly, hotel was nice, clean, big and updated. Would stay here again whenever Im back in town for Yosemite.
- The location was located outside the park and with plenty of options for gas, food, snacks … it was clean, so clean and the floors and furniture in the room was modern and fresh. Plenty of parking.
- Room was very clean and comfy. Front desk was professional.
- Nice room, but the water pressure in the shower was a bit low. Other than that, it was a nice room
Queen’s Inn By The River
Conveniently located 13 miles from Yosemite National Park, this Oakhurst guest accommodations offers a continental breakfast. Free Wi-Fi is included in all guest rooms.A flat-screen TV with cable is featured in each room at Queen’s Inn By The River. An iPod docking station is also included. Each room features an private bathroom and a terrace or patio.Guests of Queen’s Inn By The River Oakhurst can relax on the large outdoor terrace. Ample seating is available. A wine and beer garden is offered every Wednesday through Saturday. Idle Hour Winery is open Wednesday through Sunday, 11:00 to 17:00, for tastings of award-winning wines produced onsite. During the summer, the hotel offers live music on site from 18:30 to 22:00.Bass Lake is 7 miles from this guest accommodations. Chukchansi Gold Casino is 20 minutes’ drive away.
- We had the Spa Suite. Very clean and cozy place. Friendly staff. Also has spacious outdoor restaurant, bar and lounge for guest to enjoy while maintaining social distancing.
- The location was awesome! Private and beautiful surroundings.
- Great location! Staff was friendly and accomodating. Loved the wildlife. Cabin was so cozy <3
- The room was spacious and clean. My wife is very picky and it passed her inspection. It is a small place with charm and the wine tasting was a plus as well as the open mike session outside on the patio.
- The location is great on the edge of town along highway 41 but it is not directly on highway it is set off the road. None of the staff were very knowledgeable about the phone.
WorldMark Bass Lake
Offering a children’s playground and hot tub, WorldMark Bass Lake is located in Bass Lake in the California Region.The rooms are equipped with a TV and DVD player. Some units have a seating area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room.Each suite comes equipped with a washer and dryer plus a dining area and a fireplace. BBQ facilities are also available.You can play billiards at the hotel. Mariposa is 24 mi from WorldMark Bass Lake, while Yosemite Village is 29 mi away. The nearest airport is Yosemite Airport, 39 mi from the property.
- Very comfortable condo close to Bass Lakethe resort is a little smaller than most World Mark properties, but very nice and cozy
- The cleanliness and fresh air around this area. The bed so perfect to have a long sleep. Especially the outdoor BBQ and patio is wonderful for a morning or late afternoon chill out.
- Nice having two bedrooms. Easy to park near the unit and nice kitchen and fireplace. Three bathrooms were nice.
- The room is perfect. The greatest is the three bathrooms.
- All the amenities anyone could need. Comfy beds and pillows.
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Oakhurst-Yosemite Park Area
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Oakhurst-Yosemite Park Area is located in Oakhurst. This property provides both free WiFi and private parking free of charge.Mariposa is 27 miles from the hotel, while Bass Lake is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Fresno Yosemite International Airport, 48 miles from Holiday Inn Express Yosemite Park.
- The location is good near the Yosemite and others places to visit
- The front desk clerks were very friendly and helpful.
- Considering our Covid 19 world, a breakfast bag was a smart choice. Also, not having room cleaning every day is very wise and not an issue at all.
- I really enjoyed the stay it was perfect for us. One thing I will say is that the woman at the front desk was really rude. I enjoyed everything else but she was so unwelcoming with a bad attitude it was a little uncomfortable. The WiFi wasnt working at all, but I didnt even want to call front desk and ask for help because working at a hotel front desk myself there is only so much we can do about that. The breakfast was also really depressing so definitely plan on ordering to go from the restaurants down the street.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Fish Camp