Kyriad Limoges Sud – Feytiat
The Kyriad Limoges Sud- Feytiat hotel has a 24-hour reception in English and French. All its soundproofed rooms have free Wi-Fi access and private bathrooms.Guest rooms are equipped with a work space and satellite TV with BeIn and Canal Plus channels. 2 rooms are specially designed to welcome the disable guests.A full buffet breakfast is provided each day. For lunch and dinner, guests are invited to try the all-you-can-eat buffet at the Kyriad hotel’s restaurant with a spacious terrace.The Kyriad Limoges Sud- Feytiat is located on the main Paris-Toulouse road, near the A20 motorway exit 35. Free private parking is available on site.
- Comfortable, welcoming friendly staff…close to amenities route connections…
- Friendly staff, good price evening meal was also very good
- The proximity to highway, but still quiet vicinity. Also cleanliness is appreciated.
- Comfortable stay breaking up our journey. Excellent breakfast.
- Stay here regularly. Nice sized car park, enough space for car and trailer and really convenient to autoroute. Nice and friendly staff, quick reception and will be booking next year as I have for last 4 years.
Comfort Hotel Limoges Sud
Located on the outskirts of Limoges, near the A20/E09 motorway, the 24/7 Comfort Hotel Limoges Sud features spacious and comfortable guestrooms, as well as free Wi-Fi.Less than 2.5 mi south of Limoges, in an half-acre park, Comfort Hotel Limoges Sud is a modern 2-story building, which offers a convenient setting for your business trip. It features 2 meeting/function rooms.It is also near the major roads and offers a peaceful setting for an overnight stay. There is free on-site parking.The bright rooms present cozy and well-appointed 3-star spaces.The restaurant, Le Provençal, offers a buffet and serves traditional French fare and regional specialties. It opens onto a lovely terrace.
- Excellent patisserie and the best scrambled eggs l have ever had in a hotel. Very friendly and helpful staff. An extremely comfortable bed. An altogether very good experience.
- Rooms were a good size and the bed was very comfortable. The staff were very friendly and accommodating, ensuring we understood our French being very basic.It was great to have a restaurant on site so we didnt have to venture out again after a long days travel.
- The attention to detail. Friendly, helpful staff. Fine food too!
- Good location, friendly , clean all possible Covid measures in place.
- Good access from Motorway, plenty of Parking, nice clean room, excellent food in Restaurant. Very friendly staff,
The Originals City, Hôtel Apolonia, Limoges Sud (Inter-Hotel)
With a 24-hour reception, The Originals City, Hôtel Apolonia, Limoges Sud is located in a leafy setting, only 3.7 mi from Limoges city center. All of its soundproofed rooms include an LCD TV with Canal+.Provided with a work desk, telephone and wardrobe, the guest rooms feature a private bathroom with hairdryer and towel dryer. Some of them are equipped with facilities for guests with reduced mobility.A buffet breakfast is served every morning. All-you-can-eat starters, grilled fish and meat, and a list of desserts can be enjoyed at the restaurant.Providing free private parking, The Originals City, Hôtel Apolonia, Limoges Sud has a private terrace. The A20 motorway (exit 36) is only 1,300 feet from this hotel.
- Very clean . Comfortable Bed. Close to toll road so good stopover for one night
- Great location. Nice building, not a square mass of concrete, but blended well into its surroundings. Interior styling was nice. Even though close to the autoroute it was completely quiet. Very nice place.
- Trs bon emplacement, personnel trs agrable. Les chambres spacieuses et propres.
- Assez prs de lautoroute A20 pour facilit daccs, cependant au calme.Chambre trs propre et fonctionnelle. Bonne literieLe plateau bouilloire et le kit dhygine sont apprciables.
- Accueil chaleureux et comptentPropret et literie de bonne qualit
La Basse Plagne
Located in Feytiat in the Limousin Region, 3.1 mi from Limoges, La Basse Plagne offers a room in a private house. The house features a barbecue and sun terrace. Free private parking is available on site.The room includes a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The private bathroom is fitted with a shower and toilet. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. La Basse Plagne features free WiFi .There is a shared kitchen at the property.An array of activities are offered in the area, such as golfing and hiking. Limoges International Airport is 7.5 mi from the property.
- A great evening meal prepared and shared by our hosts.Wonderful comfortable beds, very clean.Secure car parking.
- Petitdjeuner avec jus d orange confiture maison croissant pain au chocolat pain beurre caf th chocolat, yaourt etc……demandez et les propritaires se mettront en 4 pour vous satisfaire.
- Laccueil de Monique et Michel est jovial et authentique. Nous avons pass un agreable sjour. Le dner du soir ensembles tait trs sympa. Cette formule permet la rencontre et cest agrable.
- Tres bon accueil, Monique et Michel sont sympathiques. Bon rapport qualit/prix
- Accueil chaleureux, endroit au calme, trs bonne literie et petit djeuner trs complet.
Hotel Golf St Lazare “ex Green St Lazare”
One of our top picks in Limoges. Hotel Golf St Lazare “ex Green St Lazare” is located next to a golf course complex in Limoges, just 1.9 mi from the city center. It offers en suite accommodations with free Wi-Fi access and free private parking.Each room at the Green Saint Lazare Hotel is equipped with satellite TV and a private bathroom with a bathtub or a walk-in shower.The Green’s restaurant serves gastronomic cuisine and offers panoramic views of the golf course. There is also a bar and a floral terrace.
- beautiful room…looked to have recent renovation. very comfortable..great bathroom. friendly staff.
- Very quiet place, confortable beds. Very nice staff.
- The golf course and the green environment are wonderful. Everything looks and feels to be of good quality and is excellently maintained.I loved the ease of access to the yard outside the room and the parking spot nearby.Breakfast was delicious and plentiful. The staff very polite and helpful.
- Lovely place to stay when you have a trip from the UK to Spain. Very calm atmosphere and good location. Easy access to the motorway.
- The room was great, really comfortable, bathroom facilities spot on, and a really delicious breakfast!
Hotel Black and Green (ex: Hotel du Golf)
One of our top picks in Limoges. Set in a planted park, this hotel is located a 10-minute drive from the center of Limoges, in a peaceful setting. It is located opposite Limoges Saint Lazare Golf Club and offers free Wi-Fi.Rooms are air-conditioned and feature a desk and a 32-inch flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The private bathrooms have a shower and a separate toilet.Hotel Black and Green serves a full buffet breakfast daily with a variety of fresh bread, cereals, yogurts and hot drinks. The hotel’s restaurant, Black and Green, offers à la carte dining.The hotel has a large meeting room with equipment for seminars or functions. Guests can relax in the hotel bar.
- Good location to stop en route to the Dordogne. Lots of parking, lovely clean room, plenty of space for the three beds and a powerful shower. Staff were very helpful we discovered a small problem with the air con but it was fixed immediately and the evening meal in the restaurant was outstanding. Good COVID management in place. Would definitely recommend.
- The lighting in the room was beautiful and i just loved the picture above the bed, I would love one of them.
- The location is fine for a stay during travel. The room for four was spacious. The bathroom was large with a window on the roof, so welllit during the day. The breakfast was minimalistic Frenchstyle, but good enough. After all you can always take another coffee .
- I liked the location but did not anticipate it being part of the Buffalo Grill
- Really nice hotel, friendly staff. Shame the restaurant was closed Sunday.
This Appart’city is set on the banks of the River Vienne, 5-minutes from the center of Limoges, near the Train Station and A20 motorway. Each apartment has a fully equipped kitchen, flat-screen satellite TVs and free WiFi.The Appart’City Limoges has panoramic views of the River Vienne. The historical district of Limoges is within walking distance of the residence.The residence offers a buffet breakfast from Monday to Sunday. Breakfast is composed of various breads, including gluten-free bread, pastries, fresh and hot beverages. Fresh fruit and fruit salad, as well as cheeses and yogurts are also provided.Guests of the Appart’city Limoges can enjoy hiking and cycling in the nearby Aurence and Auzette valleys.
- Beautiful location close to the river. Comfortable rooms we always book a room with river views. Parking and Pet friendly both at a very reasonable extra price. Friendly staff.
- Good to garage the car with all our luggage in. Lovely location. Were abke to walk for food. Excellent breakfast
- Not far to walk into the city with a supermarket nearby.Kitchen was fine to be able to self cater. There was an underground garage for storing our bikes
- Comfy beds, in the room we found everything we needed. Friendly staffs. Good experience overall. I loved the bed linen, impeccably white and crispy
- Is our second time here and the apartments are very spacious and clean.
ibis budget Limoges
One of our best sellers in Limoges! ibis budget is located in Limoges just 2,150 feet from Limoges-Bénédictins Train Station and 0.7 mi from Limoges Cathedral. There is an on-site restaurant and free WiFi is available in the public areas.ibis budget Limoges rooms are equipped with a shower and satellite TV. A buffet breakfast is on offer, and hairdryers and ironing facilities are available on request.Limoges is famous for its 19th-century porcelain and its oak barrels that are used in Cognac production. Private parking is available on site.
No reviews yet.
Campanile Limoges Nord
One of our top picks in Limoges. Campanile Limoges Nord is located near a park and Lake Uzurat, 2.5 mi from Limoges Train Station. It offers rooms with attached bathroom and free WiFi is available throughout the hotel, and guests can dine in the on-site restaurant.Rooms at Limoges Nord are air-conditioned and equipped with a satellite TV featuring RMC Sport channels.This Campanile hotel has an on-site restaurant that serves traditional, regional French cuisine and all-you-can eat buffets.Campanile Limoges Nord is a 15-minute drive from the Bellegarde Airport and is accessible from the A20 motorway. ESTER Technology Park is a 5-minute drive from the hotel and the Zénith Concert Venue is a 10-minute walk away. Guests have access to free on-site parking.
- Located near lovely lake to walk dog . Dogs free .
- Nice location with lovely part and lake nearby to walk dog no charge for dog nice big shower , lovely staff
- Breakfast very good, large choice with fresh products. If you didnt like it you made the wrong choices and its your fault. Very good location quiet despite short distance from main roads.
- Breakfast was great good quality and variety of options and fabulous coffee. Dessert buffet was also nice the night prior. Staff was so accommodating and welcoming truly top notch. Would stay again if in the area.
- Staff were very helpful about late arrival. Easy to swap name of billing address. Pleasant in every respect to deal with.
Ibis Budget Limoges Nord
Ibis Budget Limoges Nord is located in a landscaped garden beside the A20 Motorway, north of Limoges. It offers rooms with contemporary décor, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, and free WiFi access.Each air-conditioned and soundproofed guest room has parquet flooring, a private bathroom. All rooms are serviced by a elevator.Le Déjeuner sur l’herbe Restaurant offers regional cuisine and a buffet breakfast, enjoyed in the dining room or on the covered outdoor terrace. Guests can enjoy a drink at the hotel’s bar.Free private and secure parking is provided. Ibis Budget Limoges Nord is a 6-minute drive from Limoges City Center and its train station and 5.6 mi from Limoges – Bellegarde Airport.
- Very good location near routes to Paris, Lyon and other destinations.Large parking area.Clean comfortable rooms.Good breakfast.
- Very helpful staff. Compact but comfortable room. Good shower. Good value for money.
- Good location, just off motorway. Perfect for one night stopover.
- Stayed here twice on the journey south to Perpignan and the return.Both times staff were friendly and welcoming. Bedroom nice and cool with airconditioning. Very comfortable bed. Nice quiet considering the motorway passes close by. Great location just off motorway easy access in both directions.
- good place for stopover if you travel in France. Good reception and anough breakfast. Nearby enough good restaurants. Also good place if you want to visit Limoges and surroundings for a day.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Feytiat