Résidence Les Esplaneilles
One of our top picks in Formiguères. Résidence Les Esplaneilles is a self-catering accommodations located in Formiguères Village, within 2.5 mi of the ski slopes. It features a garden and offers apartments that open to a balcony. Free WiFi is provided.All modern units come with a flat-screen TV. They also have a fully equipped kitchen, including a stove, fridge and microwave, and a bathroom with a bath or shower. Bed linen and towels are included in the price. There is no internet access.The Espace Angléo spa and aquatic center is less than a 10-minute drive away and guests can purchase tickets at the property’s reception. Guests can also purchase ski passes for the ski season of 2019-2020 onsite.The center of the village with an array of shops and restaurants lies within a distance of 2,150 feet. Lac de l’Olive is 2,950 feet away. The airport of Perpignan is at a distance of 59 mi. Free public parking is possible on site.
- Lovely property with well equipped kitchen and very comfortable bedrooms. The staff was very kind and keen to help. The village is a bustling community and has good shop and restaurant.
- Nice apartment very cozy clean and nice balcony with view. We only had a short stay but we liked it a lot. Only there were not enough towels per person reseved but very pleasant overall.Recomended if you have a car , short drive from les angles
- The hostess was very friendly, informative and helpful. She immediately came to change a bulb, unblock a drain and bring the tv remote. There was no fuss whatsoever about checking out. Fab.
- Wonderful location, very quiet and in a fairytale village, close to all attraction points in the area. Good value for money.
- Friendly host, great apartment well equipped, new, super clean, in a quiet area by the river.
Chalet Pomme de Pin
Located in Formiguères Ski Resort, within a 2953 ft² garden, Chalet Pomme de Pin offers a sauna, hammam, hot tub and terrace. There is a free shuttle service within the ski resort and a free shuttle bus to Mount Louis stops outside the property. Bikes are available for guests to use and free Wi-Fi access is available throughout.All rooms feature a private terrace, flat-screen TV, wardrobe and tea and coffee making facilities. The private bathroom includes free toiletries.A breakfast is provided each morning at Chalet Pomme de Pin. Guests can also sample local and traditional cuisine in a meal prepared with fresh ingredients, upon reservation.Angles Ski Resort is a 2.5 mi away and the Fontrabiouse Cave is 3.7 mi from the property. The Latour de Carol Train Station is a 45-minute bus ride from the property and provides a direct line into Paris Austerlitz Train Station.
- Merci pour ce sjour, malheureusement trop court mais lon compte bien rattraper ca. Nous avons apprci lemplacement, le petit djeuner, la dco, la convivialit mais surtout Noisette !
- Tout lhte trs gentil envers nous avec de bons conseils.Ctait trs agrable, une belle chambre on se sent vraiment comme la maison.Un super week end ! Petit djeuner copieux avec tout ce quil faut produits locaux rien a dire je recommande fortement.
- Petit djeuner copieux compos de produits faits maison et locauxPropritaire accueillant et chaleureux Cadre calme et agrable
- Exceptionnel ! Petit djeuner, localisation, conseils de lhte, tout ! Mais surtout la sympathie de lhte, un trs beau sjour !
- Laccueil, la sympathie, la table et lapro dhtes, la tranquillit de lendroit. On se sent parfaitement laise, comme chez soi .Les chiens bienvenus.Je recommande vivement pour les gens qui aiment la convivialit et la qualit dans la simplicit .
Vacancéole – Les Chalets de l’Isard
One of our top picks in Les Angles. Located a 5-minute drive from Les Angles’ city center, Résidence les Chalets de l’Isard is set opposite from the ski slopes. Guests can enjoy the indoor, heated swimming pool and the Wellness Area with a hot tub and a hammam.The apartments at Residence Les Chalets de l’Isard are made up of 1 bedroom and a living room with a sofa. Each accommodations features a private bathroom with a bath.Guests can prepare meals using the apartment’s kitchenette, which is equipped with hotplates, a microwave and a fridge.Free parking is available on site as well as a paid covered parking. The fortified village of Mont-Louis is 6.2 mi from the property. WiFi is available in the apartments for an additional charge. The free shuttle that leads to the center of Les Angles stops opposite the residence.
No reviews yet.
Hôtel Bel Angle
The Hotel Bel Angle is located in les Angles ski resort, in the Eastern Pyrenees just 500 feet from the cable cars. The hotel offers panoramic views of Lac de Matemale.All of the Bel Angle’s rooms are equipped with modern private bathrooms, Canal+ TV and free Wi-Fi internet access. They also feature access to terraces with pleasant views of the surrounding area.Guests can relax in the sauna. You can enjoy traditional, mountain-style cuisine and the taste Roussillon wines in the hotel’s restaurant. There is also a bar and relaxation area with table football and billiards.Hotel Bel Angle is in a lovely area and features a beautiful view of the ski resort, the local village and the lake and forest. Free private parking is also available.
- Comfort hotel with a really good restaurant. Dinner was really tasty. Room and the bathroom were small but comfortable, we had a nice view of the mountains. Staff was really nice and flexible, we could checkout a day early in order to reach a bus in the morning.
- Good quality and price, very good position close to ski resort and very nice view
- Friendly and helpful staff, good restaurant, bar in basement
- The hotel owners were very friendly and helpful. We had an evening meal at the hotel which was excellent.
- Fantastic staff, friendly and helpful. Fantastic location and great views
Les Eaux Tranquilles
Les Eaux Tranquilles is located in Belvianes-et-Cavirac, just 5 minutes from Quillan. Guests can enjoy fishing in the front of the property and relax in the garden in the sun loungers.The rooms at Les Eaux Tranquilles are individually decorated and feature views of the Pyrenees foothills or the garden. Each room has WiFi access and a private bathroom with a shower.A Buffet breakfast is served every morning, and the hosts can prepare evening meals upon request, featuring fresh products. Special diet menus can also be accommodated on request.Guests can enjoy rafting and hiking just 350 feet away and horse riding is 6.2 mi.
- Chris went out of his way to make us comfortable and feel welcomed. We had some great conversations, a very personable host. Max and Patty were very friendly but not bothersome. Highly recommended.
- Excellent accueil. Chambre trs propre. Repas du soir et petit djeuner excellents et copieux.
- La chambre tait vraiment impeccable et le petitdjeuner trs correct.
- Laccueil de Christopher ! grande courtoisie Anglaise et humour Anglais! ctait trs cool !
- Trs agrable sjour super accueil du propritaire Chambres trs propres petit djeuner gnial avec th anglais jardin proche de la rivire vue sur la rivire avec chaises et tables pour se dtendre aprs des randonnes ou balades dans la rgion Chteau Puilaurens et rando belvdre du diable
Rose des Pyrénées
Rose des Pyrénées is located in Belvaines-et-Cavirac, in the Aude Valley between Toulouse and Perpignan. It offers spacious accommodations with an outdoor swimming pool, hot tub and spa.Each room at the Templiere Maision is individually decorated and has a private bathroom and a view of the surrounding Fanges Forest. Some rooms also have free Wi-Fi access.The Templiere’s restaurant serves traditional cuisine and guests can relax in the garden and on the sun terrace.Rose des Pyrénées’s staff are available to organize visits to Cathar and Templar Castles including Carcassonne, Queribus and Peyrepertuse. There are also a number of activities in the area such as rafting, canoeing and canyoning.Free private parking is available at Rose des Pyrénées and it is an hour’s drive from the Mediterranean coast.
- From the moment we arrived, we were made extremely welcome by the lovely and very professional staff. The room was tastefully finished to a very high standard with super modern bathroom/ A/C, TV etc. The food was great and well presented and the table setting, literally next to the rushing River Aude was superb. Our hosts spoke very good English and provided a first class stay.
- Friendly, welcoming, and helpful staff. All public areas were clean and the bedroom was fresh, bright and clean. The swimming pool was well looked after and a reasonable size for swimming. Outside surroundings of the property were attractive, plenty of green and water. Parking was ample. The hotel was quiet at night and the beds were comfortable and aircon meant a good nights sleep. The food provided was reasonably priced and dinner was enjoyable. Breakfast was in a spacious room and there was a good choice for 7.The area is interesting for walking and cathar castles.
- Beautiful location. Very attentive, friendly staff. We will definitely return.
- Tout. De laccueil, la qualit de la chambre et des prestations. Le personnel, tout est parfait.. Un petit djeuner parfait et trs copieux. Franchement nous avons trouv notre adresse quand nous venons en sjour dans la rgion. Nous sommes venu en octobre mais nous reviendrons en t pour profiter de la piscine et des extrieurs. Ne changez rien.
- Accueil trs chaleureux. Je recommande cest htel pour sjour agrable
Lagrange Vacances L’Orée des Cîmes
Located in Les Angles station center, this residence is 150 feet from the ski slopes and ski elevators.Each apartment at Lagrange Vacances L’Orée des Cîmes has a private bathroom with shower or bath and a fully equipped kitchenette.A TV or a raclette grill are available to rent for an additional cost.Lagrange Vacances L’Orée des Cîmes is just 150 feet from the ski elevators and ski schools. Activities in the area include snow shoeing, ice diving and paragliding. Private parking is possible on site and subject to availability.
No reviews yet.
Le Jardin des Gorges
One of our best sellers in Belvianes-et-Cavirac! This B&B is located 2.5 mi from Quillan and features a swimming pool in a scenic garden setting. It offers south-facing rooms and studios with a private terrace and views of the Défilé de la Pierre Lys.Each air-conditioned accommodations has free Wi-Fi access and facilities for making tea and coffee. Some rooms include a kitchenette and have direct access to the garden area.A continental breakfast is served every morning in Jardin des Gorges’ main building. Guests have access to a common kitchen and there is a BBQ and children’s play area in the garden.Hiking trips can be organized with the owner. Free parking is available on site.
- The host was very personable! He did some laundry for us at no charge. Unfortunately, the dryer wasnt working properly and we had to take out wet clothes! The breakfast was adequate. I felt restricted on the food.
- Breakfast abundant and delicious. Patrick was a gem, great sense of humor.
- To arrive late in the evening and to wake up at Le Jardin des Gorges, we feel grateful for the lovely view on the mountains while having breakfast in their garden. A very friendly and clean chambre dhte, owned by a beautiful family. Located in a calm area and perfect for our trip on the road.
- The bed was the best of our whole trip. Out of this world comfort, such that I even took photos of the mattress Exceptional welcome by host and good conversation. Breakfast was also outstanding.
- We loved the accommodation great views of the mountains and good hikes around this area. The BBQ was our specialits that it was there for people to use and enjoy the garden the surrounding.
Hôtel La Chaumière
One of our top picks in Quillan. At the heart of Cathar country, in the foothills of the Pyrenees, the Logis Hotel La Chaumière is situated in a charming little town, Quillan. It’s an ideal base to visit the surrounding region : Foix- Perpignan, Carcassonne and Andorra.The air-conditioned rooms are comfortable and modern, all equipped with a private bathroom.The Hotel La Chaumiere has a parking, a connection Wi-Fi and a restaurant offering gourmet cuisine in a refined and welcoming atmosphere.
- The location is good and practical. It is great that there is a parking underneath the hotel. The room was comfortable.
- Clean and comfortable beds. Helpful and pleasant staff. A great place to stay!
- We are not very keen on sleeping with the airconditioning turned on, so we requested a room change away from the road which we had been overlooking. This was immediately addressed and we were moved to a very comfortable room, where we could leave our windows open all night and not be disturbed. Much appreciated. Rooms are generously proportioned, nicely presented and very clean. Bathrooms are large with good wetroom style showers.The hotel staff are friendly and helpful.The hotel is located just a few hundred metres walk from everything of note in this lovely little town.Appreciated the kettle and the fridge in the room…Hotel located opposite the main carpark, which is free.
- Very helpful reception. Lovely light spacious room with everything we needed. Good walk in shower, comfortable bed, kettle and BBC News TV channel.
- The hotel is easy to find and has parking. The rooms are large and clean with comfortable beds and electric shutters. It was cold outside when i stayed and the heating in the hotel is excellent.
Featuring garden views, Mas Lluganas in Mosset features accommodations, a restaurant and a garden. The bed and breakfast features both WiFi and private parking free of charge.A continental breakfast is available each morning at Mas Lluganas.Guests at the accommodations can enjoy hiking and cycling nearby, or make the most of the sun terrace.The nearest airport is Perpignan – Rivesaltes Airport, 26 mi from Mas Lluganas.
- Amazing location. Pure nature. The evening meal at the restaurant was excellent. The breakfast which is included in the price was good. Staff very friendly and relaxed. We only stayed one night, but it was a wonderful eve/morn.
- Dinner is definitely worth to take all very delicious
- Beautiful location in the mountains. Lovely hosts and good food all produced on the farm.
- Evening meal was excellent and auberge style breakfast a joy.
- Great cuisine, great host, wonderful landscapes! I especially liked the art collection hung in the restaurant!
Looking for: Best Hotels in Escouloubre