Comfort Inn Duncansville – Altoona
Comfort Inn Duncansville – Altoona is located off Interstate 99 in the heart of the Allegheny Mountains, about one mile from Altoona and the Blair County Convention Center, and is within minutes from family fun and entertainment at the Blair County Ballpark, Lakemont Park and the Island Waterpark and the DelGrosso’s Amusement Park. Penn State Altoona, Saint Francis University and Mount Aloysius College are all within 15 minutes from this hotel.Guests can enjoy amenities like free breakfast, free business center with wireless high-speed Internet access and printer access, free weekday newspaper, free local calls, 32-inch high-definition LCD television in every room.Additional amenities at this hotel include a 24-hour exercise room. Relax and enjoy the indoor heated pool and hot tub.
Business travelers are provided with conveniences like access to copy and fax services and voice mail. Meeting space is available for most events and business functions.All rooms are equipped with coffee makers, hair dryers, microwaves, refrigerators, irons, ironing boards and cable television with HBO. Some rooms feature whirlpool bathtubs. In addition, nonsmoking rooms are offered.Coin-operated laundry facilities are located on the property for guest convenience. Golf packages, ski packages and group discounts are available.
- Room was spacious, neat, clean and well appointed with two Queen beds, a desk and desk chair and a comfortable sitting chair. Staff were all friendly and helpful. While most hotels have significantly reduced their complementary breakfast, this Comfort Inn had a much broader range of options than othe hotels we have stayed at in recent months.
- Selection of breakfast was not as expected. I understand with the virus limited food offered.
- Great overnight stay. Staff was friendly and efficient. Room was clean and quiet. Bed was very comfy!
- Gov Wolf says we cannot provide a hot breakfast and so we ate off site.
- THIS IS A VERY COMFORTABLE, QUIET AND CLEAN PLACE TO STAY! OUTSTANDING ALL AROUND! The front desk employees have always gone ABOVE AND BEYOND to make me feel welcome and they treat you like FAMILY!! I LOVE IT! I have stayed here many times during the past 2 years. I seriously would not stay anywhere else! Worth every penny! Thanks guys!Kelly Richmond
Just off the Interstate 99 and 1.9 mi from Park Hill Golf Club, Courtyard Altoona offers an indoor pool and fitness facilities. Spacious guests rooms come with free Wi-Fi.The Courtyard Altoona offers guests bright decorated rooms with floor to ceiling windows. They are equipped with flat-screen TVs with channels such as HBO and ESPN.To relax, guests can plunge in the pool or get in the adjacent hot tub. The fitness center comes with cardiovascular equipment and free weights.Several restaurants like Finelli’s Italian Villa and Jethro’s are within an 5 mi radius from the hotel.
- Easy to find in the daylight, not so easy at night. The sign at the driveway is not lit at night, very little road lighting making it hard to see.
- We liked the size of the room, there is an area where you can buy snacks and beer and the hotel was very updated.
- The room view. The mattress did not sink nice and firm cable could have had me tv on it
- We loved the hotel and the balcony. However we were looking forward to the pool and it was closed. The website should have mentioned that the pool was closed. We didnt think to ask if it was open because other pools in hotels in the same area are open. The kids were disappointed. Other than that, it was very nice.
- Comfortable beds, plenty of pillows and perfect temperature of room.
Fairfield Inn & Suites Huntingdon Raystown Lake
This hotel features an indoor pool and spacious rooms with a 32-inch flat-screen TV. It is located 2 miles from downtown Huntingdon, Pennsylvania and 11 miles from Raystown Lake.A daily breakfast buffet is served at the Fairfield Inn and Suites Huntingdon Raystown Lake. It includes hot and cold items, as well as free coffee.Free Wi-Fi and a coffee maker are standard in every modern room at the Huntingdon Fairfield Inn. All rooms include a work desk and are warmly decorated with carpeted floors.Guests of the Fairfield Inn can enjoy free access to the gym and business center. Free parking is offered on site.Isett Acres Museum and Standing Stone Golf Club are both a 10-minute drive away.
- The breakfast was great but it couldve had bacon. The location was really good convenient to everything in town.
- It was nice and hot. So grateful that you started offering it again.
- Friendly staff. Yvonne was lovely. She recommended three restaurants which were excellent. The bed was very comfortable. We will always stay at Fairfield Inn Suites.
- The hotel has a perfect location for my family as it is close to my daughters college. Breakfast is very good. Staff is always friendly, especially the woman who manages breakfast. she goes over and beyond to make sure you are taken care of. Rooms are always clean and comfortable.
- great location, missed breakfast but heard it was good
Holiday Inn Express & Suites by IHG Altoona
Conveniently located across the street from the Blair County Convention Center, this Holiday Inn Express & Suites is located off of I-99 in Altoona and offers a 24-hour business center and free WiFi.Each room at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Altoona – I – 99 provides a cable TV with satellite channels, a desk and a private bathroom with a hairdryer. Ironing facilities are included as well.Guests at Altoona – I-99 Holiday Inn & Suites can enjoy the daily complimentary hot breakfast and the 24-hour fitness center at the hotel. Dry cleaning services are also available.The hotel is 8 miles away from Penn State University Altoona Campus. Blue Knob Valley Airport is a 15-minute drive away.
- New hotel, perfectly clean. Felt very safe during covid times. Highly recommend to others and will stay here again.
- I love the facilities, the staff, very clean, very comfortable! Beds are like clouds! Rooms are very spacious.
- The bagged breakfast was fine for me however, not as nutritious for my husband, a diabetic.
- The room space, the staff, I wish the pool had been open. Comfort of the bed pillows and comforter were fantastic. Bathroom was very clean and provided great toiletries! Towels were soft and almost large enough especially for me being 8 months pregnant.
- Reception staff were very friendly and helpful. Great team!
Altoona Grand Hotel
One of our best sellers in Altoona! Featuring an indoor pool, Altoona Grand Hotel is set in Altoona, 3.7 mi from Horseshoe Curve National Historic Landmark. There is a bowling alley on site and guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant and bar. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and comes with a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is University Park Airport, 40 mi from Altoona Grand Hotel.
- Staff were wonderful, breakfast was delicious, beds were comfortable!
- Good little breakfast. Easy to access and friendly staff
- The breakfast was very nice! You had 3 choices which were very filling. There was also a restaurant on site if you do not feel like leaving the facility. The pool was very nice well maintained. There was very little noise if any from neighboring rooms or the hallway since we were across from the pool entrance.
- The room Was very clean breakfast was very good and delicious I like the food and the way the servers are welcome us those two are very very nice
- The event space is beautiful and we were discussing what we could celebrate to warrant booking it!
Comfort Inn Huntingdon
The Comfort Inn hotel is located in the heart of the Allegheny Mountains, just a few minutes drive from boating, fishing, water skiing and hiking at Raystown Lake, and family fun and entertainment at the Wild River Waterpark. Juniata College is conveniently located one mile from the hotel. Pennsylvania State University (Penn State) and the Bryce Jordan Center arena are a short drive away.Guests can enjoy the free daily newspaper, take a swim in the hotel’s indoor heated pool and enjoy a workout in the fitness center with state-of-the-art equipment.Business travelers can take advantage of the business center, complete with computer and printer. This Huntingdon, PA hotel also has a conference room that accommodates up to 150 people. Additional conveniences include free high-speed Internet access, voice mail and access to fax services.All guest rooms come with coffee makers, hair dryers, irons and ironing boards. There is an on-site laundry facility and valet cleaning service for added guest convenience.
- it was ok as modified covid breakfasts go place was clean pool clean very little in exercise room bed was ok pillows are small and sucked
- Staff were very pleasant! Room was fresh and clean!
- Breakfast was good and good location Very good value for the money. Staff was also very friendly.
- LOVE THE HUGE WALK IN SHOWER. THE PLACE WAS EXTREMELY CLEAN. A HUGE BONUS FOR ME.I AM VERY PICKY WHEN STANDING IN HOTELS AND I GO BY THE REVIEWSTHE ONE THING THAT MADE ME MAKE MY DECISION WAS HOW CLEAN THE PLACE WAS KEPT.
- Quiet room. Beds are comfortable. The pool is nice and the front desk staff is super friendly and helpful.
Located directly off Interstate 99 in Altoona, Pennsylvania, this property features a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and cable TV with extended channels. Horseshoe Curve Park is 6 miles away.Each guest room at the Rodeway Inn offers a desk and wireless internet access. Rooms are decorated in light colors with wood furnishings.A 24-hour front desk welcomes guests to the Rodeway Inn, which offers copy and fax services. On-site laundry facilities are provided as well.Lakemont Park & Island WaterPark is 5 minutes’ drive from the property. Altoona town center is 5 miles away.
- Room was clean and the owners were very kind and repectful
- Price was great and we had our dog so thats a definite plus that you accommodate pets.
- The office workers are always on top of everything
- Its very comfortable, quiet, and the customer service exceptional.
- its close to everything we need, comfortable, the right price and perfect for traveling with pets
Huntingdon Motor Inn
Huntingdon Motor Inn is located in Huntingdon. Free WiFi access is available. Each room here will provide you with air conditioning and a balcony. Free on-site parking is offered.All guest rooms have a microwave and a refrigerator.The private bathroom features a shower and a hairdryer. Extras include ironing facilities.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Owner came out and talked to us treated us very pleasant. The employees were all friendly. Place was clean and are doing a lot of updates to the rooms. Will stay here when in the area again plus the water was hot that means a lot to me
- Beautiful view of the countryside. Nice location near Raystown lake!
- Clean big parking lot for trailers,restaurants and grocery store around.fast foods.
- This is our go to base for Raystown lake. Rooms have new beds and furniture and the team that runs this hotel are nice and do a great job. Weve stayed at more expensive places in Huntingdon but like this place more.
- I liked that I was able to get a downstairs room, when we got there they were getting a second floor room ready for us. Staff was nice and gave me extra pillows
Super 8 by Wyndham Altoona
Just 2 miles from Allegheny Mountain Convention Center, this Altoona hotel offers a daily breakfast and rooms with free Wi-Fi. Shopping at Logan Valley Mall is just a 6 minute drive away.Cable TV is featured in all guest rooms at Super 8 Altoona. Simply furnished, all rooms come with a small refrigerator, a microwave and coffee-making facilities.Guests of Altoona Super 8 can work out in the on-site fitness center. A 24-hour front desk is available. Guests have access to the business center and laundry facilities.A variety of restaurants including Olive Garden, El Campesino and Athenian Café are less than one mile from this hotel. Altoona Curve Baseball Stadium is a 27 minute drive away.
- We had little issues getting our room and the general manager was amazing she stepped in helped is eith everything. Got us into our room with no hassel. She just was great professional and really awesome. Very very happy with my stay.
- Because of Covid it was a to go breakfast. It was mediocre. The orange juice and apple juice was very bad tasting. I do not know what it was but we could not drink it.
- Bed was comfortable. Location is very convenient. Room was very clean.
- Very well kept, nice clean. I had the cutest little room.
- The convenience of the location and for the price we will stay there again
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Altoona
One of our best sellers in Altoona! Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Altoona offers accommodations in Altoona. It is located off I-99 with easy access to Penn State, Altoona Curve Minor League Baseball and the Horseshoe Curve & Railroaders Memorial Museum.Free WiFi is available throughout the property. Fairfiled Inn & Suites by Marriott Altoona also offers a pool and fitness center.Complimentary breakfast consisting of scrambled eggs, sausage and oatmeal, fresh fruit and yogurt is served to all guests.Horseshoe Curve National Historic Landmark is 1.8 mi from Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Altoona, while Altoona Railroaders Memorial Museum is 1.8 mi away.
- This property was stunning, beautiful and exceptionally clean. Staff was friendly. Location was ideal, near the interstate and a great selection of restaurants. They had one of the nicest outdoor areas, to relax or have a drink or a meal. Pergolas, sitting areas with comfy couches and chairs, and two high top fire pits, rectangular in shape, each at least 30 ft long. Perfect to hang outside and be socially distant, while having a conversation and a drink.
- Beautiful place to stay, comfortable and very friendly staff
- Excellent. Rooms were comfortable and clean. In the middle of everything. Front desk lady was rude and I inviting but other then that short interaction. Perfect!
- Beautiful outdoor patio area with seating, fire feature, grills for use. Pool is inside on small sidetoo cold for me but kids seem to love it.
- Breakfast was very good for during Covid restrictions….. hot breakfast with choice of eggs/sausage, fruit, juices, pastries. Room was modern, clean, well organized and quiet.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Entriken