The Enniskillen Hotel and Motel
Located in the town of Enniskillen, in County Fermanagh, The Enniskillen Hotel offers a restaurant and bar, along with free Wi-Fi and free parking. The property is 10 minutes’ walk from Brewster Park Football Stadium.The luxury rooms in the Enniskillen Hotel boast a flat-screen TV and tea/coffee making facilities. The private bathrooms feature complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. The budget style accommodations in the Enniskillen Motel, located directly adjacent to the Enniskillen Hotel, offers a flat-screen TV and free WiFi in each room. The private bathrooms offer a rainfall shower and toiletries.In the mornings, The Enniskillen Hotel serves a full Irish breakfast, while the Enniskillen Motel is sold on a room only basis. Wildes lounge serves traditional favorites daily. Dishes are prepared using local and seasonal produce. Guests can dine on selected Friday or Saturday night’s in the surroundings of Becketts Dining Room, which offers a 9-course fine-dining experience.Enniskillen is home to Ardhowen Theater, which is just a 10-minute walk from The Enniskillen Hotel and Motel. Enniskillen Golf Course is 1 miles away, while the Nick Faldo Lough Erne Golf Course is a 10-minute drive. The Cuilcagh Boardwalk is only 25 minutes’ drive away.
- Excellent re covid guidelines. Felt very safe. Good varied breakfast. Excellent location for town.
- The staff were very friendly and helpful. Most of the food was nice but the steak and dessert tasted like they were sitting there for a while quite disappointing and the breakfast was a little on the greasy side but nice.
- Very clean and comfortable I will always choose there whenever I come down to Enniskillen
- Very friendly staff. Comfortable and spotless room. Close to the town centre.
- Hotel nicely decorated and very cleanStaff very friendly.
Manor House Country Hotel
Awarded AA Hotel of the year 2016/2017 for Northern Ireland, Located in the heart of The Fermanagh Lakelands, near Enniskillen town center on the shores of Lower Lough Erne, the award-winning Manor House Country Hotel is one of Northern Irelands leading hotels. It offers views of Lough Erne. Free WiFi and on-site parking is also available.Steeped in history, the origins of the Manor House Country Hotel date back to the 17th century. A family-owned property that combines old world charm with modern hotel luxury and a warm Fermanagh welcome to give the hotel a charming country house ambiance.An AA and Northern Ireland Tourist Board 4 Star accredited hotel, luxury facilities include one AA Rosette Belleek Restaurant; Cellar Door Bar & Bistro; Watergate Bar and a Leisure Center complete with swimming pool, steam room, hot tub, sauna, outdoor hot tub and a fitness suite featuring state of the art fitness machines.
- Was there for my hen weekend, there was a 11 of us, what a wonderful place, the staff were absolutely fantastic, serves in the restaurant was fabulous, food fabulous, this place was out of this world, the staff will go out of their way to help you. We love it all.
- Very friendly and helpful host. Breakfast was very good.
- breakfast was served to you which was very good. Location is great for a break.
- All staff where amazing the room was excellent the breakfast was cooked to order and yes it was amazing as well I couldnt fault this hotel also the bed was like sleeping on air. When I return to Northern Ireland this is the hotel I will stay in.
- Breakfast service with multiple options off the hot menu was outstanding! Plus all breakfast is served with a wonderful view of the grounds and Lough Erne.Property setting is magnificent. Take advantage of the prix fixe menu to enjoy a culinary delight in the main restaurant.
The elegant Westville Hotel offers luxury facilities less than half a mile of Enniskillen town center. It has free Wi-Fi, free parking and live entertainment on Friday and Saturday nights.The Westville Hotel has tastefully decorated, stylish, spacious bedrooms. Rooms feature an private bathroom and have free tea/coffee and a multi-channel TV. Ironing facilities are also available.The WV Bar has a tasty all-day menu, and the award-winning Terrace Restaurant is open on Friday and Saturday nights and provides full Irish breakfast each morning.Set among the striking Fermanagh Lakelands and less than 13 miles from the stunning Marble Arch Caves. The Enniskillen Castle can be reached in less than 5 minutes by car.
- The room we had was at the side it was quiet warm comfy breakfast was great warm plenty to eat friendly staff
- Everything was lovely. Food fantastic and lovely friendly staff. Would highly recommend it
- Staycation only 20 mins drive from the stairway to heaven staff were so nice and friendly and food was amazing in the bar thanks for a lovely stay and would 100 percent return
- Rooms are very well furnished and wifi is excellant. Good gluten free options for breakfast also.
- Dinner in the restaurant was really good and our room was nice and quiet.
Belmore Court & Motel
In its own grounds on the edge of Enniskillen, the Belmore Court & Motel offers free parking and free WiFi, with a choice of modern hotel-style rooms and self-catering apartments.The Belmore Court & Motel offers a range of accommodations, including 30 modern superior and executive rooms with attached bathroom. Stylish luxurious and spacious, all of these rooms are finished to the highest standards. All rooms have private bathrooms, multi-channel TVs, telephones, and a mini-kitchen or tea/coffee making facilities.Breakfast is served each morning complete with bacon, sausage, egg, pastries, bread, cereals, fruit, juice, tea and coffee.Located beside Belmore Court, the Belmore Motel is an original building dating back to the 1950s. Quaint and stylish, the motel consists of 8 town houses that have been tastefully converted into high-quality one- and two-bedroom apartments. Guests can also make use of all of the facilities of Belmore Court. Most of the apartments have mini-kitchens and the rest have tea/coffee making facilities.
- Location perfect for travelling around fermanagh. Breakfast had great choices and pancakes machine was great for kids. Staff are very friendly and helpful . The cleaning is to the highest standards in this hotel.
- Property was very clean. Checkin was easy and Shane was extremely helpful. Breakfast was very good and they accommodate gluten free diet with many options. Room was large, quite and the heated bath towels were a real treat.
- Staff were friendly and helpful. The room was clean and the facilities were good.
- The room was spacious and clean and with tea/coffee facilities. Shane on reception was friendly and welcoming and very helpful. All amenities in close proximity of the hotel, lovely breakfast and all in all I will definitely book this hotel again.
- Great friendly and attentive staff. I super enjoyed my stay there. Very nice young lady helped me with dinner plans and activities and was so kind and helpful. She always had a pleasant smile whenever we seen her. Great job to all.
Located in the heart of The Fermanagh Lakelands, Mahon’s Hotel offers free parking, a traditional restaurant and hearty cooked breakfasts, near Enniskillen on the shores of Lower Lough Erne.The colorful rooms each have a TV/DVD player and free Wi-Fi. All rooms feature a work desk and tea/coffee facilities, and each has a private modern bathroom with free toiletries.Guests can enjoy a varied evening menu in the spacious restaurant. The bar offers real Guinness and light snacks, hosts live music at weekends and shows all major live sporting events. Full Irish breakfasts are also available daily.Mahon’s Hotel is located in Irvinestown, just 40 minutes’ drive from the famous Marble Arch Caves. The Ardhowen Theater and Enniskillen Golf Club are both a short drive away.
- Wonderful hotel with very friendly staff. The room was spacious, wifi excellent, food was good live music in the bar. We had a great time! Highly recommended!
- This is a quirkilydecorated familyowned hotel with friendly staff. A nice place to arrive at after a long days drive across Northern Ireland.
- We liked the town itself. The hotel was a better option than BB that we stayed before. The pub downstairs had nice ambience. Free parking on site.
- The owner Joe Mahon, bought us a round and we cracked until 4am
- Great friendly staff, warm atmosphere, large comfortable clean rooms, great food.
The Valley Hotel
Just 20 minutes from Enniskillen, this modern, contemporary, family-run boutique hotel offers award-winning cuisine, free Wi-Fi and newly refurbished, stylish rooms with triple glazing and flat-screen TVs.The Valley Hotel has a convenient location, in the heart of the village of Fivemiletown, just 20 minutes from Enniskillen’s town center and 40 minutes on the A4 to the M1 motorway. The hotel is located at the gateway to County Fermanagh, often referred to as Ireland’s Lake District. Free parking is available for guests.All of the luxury, boutique-style rooms have been recently refurbished. Each room is triple-glazed, for warmth and peace and quiet. All rooms have 30-inch flat-screen TVs, hairdryers and tea/coffee making facilities. A traditional cooked Irish breakfast is included in the price.The hotel has 2 bars and an award-winning restaurant. It also holds a Welcome to Excellence Award from the Northern Ireland Tourist Board for the standard of its customer service.
- Great staff, excellent breakfast, really clean rooms. Loved the big bathroom!
- Very Very Nice place, so comfy. Very Clean room. Breakfast was Great. Would highly recommend and look forward to staying here again soon! Staff were very nice. Dinner was Very very Tasty. Nice atmosphere around the Hotel, Lots of Happy people around. thank you!
- Breakfast was delicious. Our meal was lovely. My bonus and favourite perk was the 12noon check out. It just gave that extra hour for chilling after breakfast and avoided any rushing away and packing up which made a huge difference to my usual hotel experience.
- The cosy comfortable feel as soon as you walked through the doors. Checking in was easy and quick and the lady was so nice. We met a young man Daniel who works there and is exceptional, he was cleaning rooms, serving food in the bar and sorted out a wee issue we had within 5 minutes. The food was amazing we had the loco burgers and words will not do them justice the taste was yummalicous along with chips and peppered sauce. We had french toast with honey for breakfast, OMG yes just perfect. Daniel was on the breakfast shift himself and had it running like clockwork, this young man is definitely an asset to this beautiful hotel, his lovely personality shines through and his willingness to ensure your having a nice stay is priceless.Staff wonderful, especially Daniel. Rooms cosy and clean. Food amazing.
- Hotel was lovely, breakfast was very good. Staff were very helpful.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Enniskillen