Hampton Inn & Suites Dayton-Airport
Overlooking a naturally beautiful valley, this hotel offers a free shuttle service to Dayton Airport, 2.3 miles away. Its leisure facilities include an indoor pool and a well-equipped fitness center.Hampton Inn & Suites Dayton-Airport serves a hot breakfast every morning, and breakfast bags are also available. The hotel features an on-site convenience store, for 24/7 snacks and drinks.Dayton-Airport Hampton Inn’s rooms are equipped with flat-screen TVs with cable channels. Free Wi-Fi and a large work desk help you make your stay productive.The Aullwood Audubon Center and Farm is 2.3 miles from Hampton Inn & Suites Dayton-Airport and downtown Dayton is less than a 10-minute away.
- Breakfast My wife and I are vegan so we could only have the bagel and OJ.
- allowing us to invite our grand children to use the pool.
- Bed was VERY comfortable and blackout shades were great. Staff was friendly and terrific!
- We loved our stay. We loved the breakfast! My kids didnt want to leave. The staff were amazing and helpful.
- Location was great and central to anything you would need. The staff was very nice and breakfast was great. Lots to choose from.
Clarion Inn Dayton Airport Englewood
Just off Interstate 70, the Clarion Inn Dayton Airport in Englewood, OH is less than 5 miles from Dayton International Airport. It is also near Boonshoft Museum of Discovery and the Aullwood Audubon Center.A variety of amenities await visitors, including an indoor heated pool, pool table, picnic area, plus a sundeck and fitness center.Business travelers will appreciate the business center and 5 meeting rooms, able to accommodate 195 people for banquets and 125 for conferences.Other amenities include free wireless high-speed Internet access, free airport transportation and free weekday newspapers.
- The staff was great and extremely informative. The front desk followed all safety precautions. The care package was greatly appreciated, especially the water.
- Very well kept for a great price. Will stay here again.
- The staff was amazing upon check in and answering any questions we had.
- Lady at front desk night shift was great. Bed was comfortable. Location was close to restaurants grocery.
- Staff was real friendly, always welcomed you no matter what time of day you passed them.
Comfort Inn & Suites Dayton
The Comfort Inn & Suites hotel is located on Interstate 70 in the heart of Dayton, just minutes from the Dayton International Airport and Hara Arena, Conference and Exhibition Center. This hotel is close to popular points of interest like the National Museum of the U.S. Air Force at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, the University of Dayton and the Dayton Art Institute.Enjoy shopping at the Dayton Mall and the Mall at Fairfield Commons, located less than 20 miles from the hotel. The hotel is close to a wide variety of restaurants and cocktail lounges, which include Perkins Restaurant and Bakery, McDonald’s, Red Lobster, the Waffle House, Boltz Sports Bar, BW 3, Tumbleweed and Uno Chicago Grill.This hotel provides extraordinary amenities, including free weekday newspaper and indoor heated pool. Enjoy our free hot breakfast featuring eggs, meat, yogurt and fresh fruit, cereal and more, including your choice of hot waffle flavors.Business travelers will appreciate modern conveniences like free high-speed Internet access, fax and copy services and a computer in the lobby. The hotel provides each guest with a friendly environment and inviting accommodations. All rooms include coffee makers, irons, ironing boards and hair dryers. Suites come equipped with sofa sleepers, microwaves and refrigerators. Pets are welcome for a nominal fee.
- Breakfast was in a bag due to covid but still good!
- Convenient location, clean and compliant with Covid 19 precautions
- I liked the cleaning staff the best. They are all very friendly and accommodating!
- The room was nice spacious. For the most part you dont hear much noise from the other guests. Pretty standard accommodations.
- Stayed here during the Covid19 pandemic. Pool and breakfast wasnt available due to the crisis but it was still a great stay. Staff was wonderful. No complaints at all. Ill be staying again.
Red Roof Inn Dayton North Airport
Offering free WiFi, this pet friendly Red Room Inn Dayton North Airport is located within 10 minutes’ drive of both Dayton International Airport and the Dayton city center. Guests can enjoy complimentary coffee served daily in the lobby.A flat-screen TV with cable channels is included in every room at the Red Roof Inn Dayton North Airport. Select rooms offer a microwave and refrigerator. All rooms feature an private bathroom equipped with free toiletries.Guests staying at the Dayton North Red Roof Inn can enjoy on-site conveniences like laundry facilities. Complimentary self parking is available on site.The University of Dayton is 9.9 mi from the property. The National Aviation Hall of Fame is 15 minutes’ drive away.
- Much better on the room all around. Last minute booking was no problem at all either.
- The room was nice and comfortable and was very clean. It was very peaceful.
- Reasonable price and they accepted pets with no extra charge.
- The manager Ray and his staff were amazing during our entire stay.
- everything about the room was good, just the cleanliness could have been better. there were ashes and stuff on the floor in the bathroom, the cover wasnt cleaned right, other than that everything was okay.
Comfort Inn & Suites Dayton North
One of our top picks in Dayton. Featuring an indoor pool and free WiFi, this Comfort Inn & Suites Dayton North is set in Dayton, 6.2 mi from RiverScape and 6.2 mi from Benjamin and Marian Schuster Performing Arts Center. Built in 2012, the property is within 6.2 mi of Dayton Motor Car Company Historic District.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV, desk and microwave. Select rooms include a sofa bed and refrigerator. Rooms are fitted with a private bathroom which include a hair dryer and free toiletries.An American breakfast is available daily at the property. A fitness center is also available to guests.Dayton Visual Arts Center is 6.2 mi from the hotel. The nearest airport is James M. Cox Airport, 3.7 mi from Comfort Inn & Suites Dayton North.
- The staff was very friendly and helpful, the room was very clean!
- I liked the fact that it was clean and professional. The rate was reasonable for the night. Also it was breakfast bags in the morning.
- Clean and comfortable with a convenient location off route 70
- Everything! Bed very comfortable, easy check in and check out. Definitely, being able to get my coffee super early in the morning!!
- It was the perfect location to see and visit family nearby the place was very clean and pleasant
Super 8 by Wyndham Vandalia/Dayton International Airport
Just 3 miles from Dayton International Airport, this hotel offers free Wi-Fi and cable TV. A complimentary airport shuttle is also available.Each room at Super 8 features a work desk and a safe. There is also a coffee maker.Continental breakfast is served each morning.Guests can swim in the seasonal outdoor pool. A business center along with fax and copy services is also available.Shopping and dining is about 1 miles from Super 8 Vandalia/Dayton International Airport. The Boonshift Museum of Discovery is less than a 10- minute drive away. The University of Dayton is 11 miles away.
- Friendliness of the staff and the cleanliness of the rooms prices are great too
- Everything, clean towels ad a matter effect everything was clean extremely nice staff food places within walking distance as well as gas stations even a elevator witch was very helpful with the bags.
- Bed very omfortable, linens and room clean . Good value for cost. Wonderful service with shittle to airport, very cordial staff. Arrived early for transport to airport, so no worries for me.. shower and handicap room wonderful.
- The room was clean but I think they need to update their beds ,but over all we enjoyed the Motel ! I will come again
- It was cheap for staying just to sleep and wake up
Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Dayton North
Located off of Interstate 75, this hotel is 6 miles from Dayton International Airport. It features spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi.A cable TV and coffee maker are standard in every room at the Days Inn Dayton. All rooms are warmly decorated with dark wood furniture and include a work desk.A daily continental is served at the Dayton Days Inn.Cassell Hills Golf Course is an 8-minute drive away. Attractions in downtown Dayton, including the Dayton Convention Center, are within 8 miles from the hotel.
- I was laid over waiting for my bus to leave on the day of check out at 7 pm they allowed me to stay in the lobby after check out til I needed to get on the bus. Very polite and accommodating
- Very good location. Pricing was okay. But the staff was amazing.
- Honestly when we got there I wasnt sure what to expect. However, the lady that checked us in was very nice. The room was very clean. When we checked out the manager noticed we hadnt eaten the free breakfast. He was concerned about it. It looked great but my other half is super picky. Kudos to yall!
- Great value with WiFi, microwave, decently size fridge and breakfast availability.
- The hotel staff was very friendly and accommodating. The hotel was clean and the beds was comfortable
Extended Stay America – Dayton – North
This Extended Stay America – Dayton – North is located in Dayton and especially designed for longer stays, with all rooms featuring a fully equipped kitchen. The hotel offers free WiFi and a 24-hour front desk.Every kitchen at Extended Stay America – Dayton is equipped with a stovetop, microwave and a fridge. The hotel also provides guests with laundry and ironing facilities, upgraded bedding with extra pillows.In the morning, guests can enjoy a free Grab-and-Go breakfast consisting of coffee, hot cereal, breakfast bars and pastries. Weekly housekeeping services provided for free and daily provided for a fee. Towels and linen exchanged at the front desk.The property offers free onsite parking and free local phone calls. Attractions within close proximity to the hotel include the Scene 75, the Air Force Museum and the Shuster Center.
- The room was clean and comfortable. Bed was excellent.
- Hotel was very clean and very comfortable. Staff were nice and helpful and I felt like they were taking appropriate precautions around the pandemic stuff. I really enjoyed my stay.
- The bed, the larger refrigerator, microwave, TV and shower
- Breakfast was the only disappointing thing at this hotel. It was Grab Go. It was setup in the small lobby, had no trays and no place to sit. Try juggling drinks and food nothing hot and no microwave back to your room in one trip. Should not be listed as Breakfast Included. The main reasons I chose this hotel for was location to relatives ,the event being attended, and reviews that were posted by previous travelers about how clean the hotel was. The hotel was very clean!
- The location, variety of eating places. Easy access to the highway. Nice and quiet.
Hawthorn Suites Dayton North
Just a 15 minute drive from the James M. Cox Dayton International Airport, this hotel features free Wi-Fi and an on-site fitness center. The University of Dayton is 10 miles away.Rooms at the Hawthorn Suites Dayton North all include a full kitchen, living area with a sofa bed, and cable TV. The brightly decorated rooms also have a work desk and private bathroom.The Dayton North Hawthorn Suites serve a continental breakfast every morning and offer light refreshments on Wednesday afternoon in the lobby. The hotel also boasts a basketball court and barbecue facilities.The Dayton Dragons, Dayton’s minor league baseball team plays 10 miles from the hotel. The Ervin J. Nutter Center is 15 miles away.
- The room was private and comfortable. Nobody really bothered us. Its a good place to stay. I loved having a kitchen on the road
- I always like staying here it makes me feel at home
- VERY spacious rooms, great value, clean and comfortable. Dog friendly. Good shower pressure, close to lots of restaurants/event locations. We stay here twice a year for a local dog show that happens. Never had a problem and will always come back to this property.
- The staff was friendly and helpful.The beds were comfortable and the water was constantly hot.
- The kitchen, spacious, fireplace balcony. Felt like a condo. I really liked the feel of the place. I would stay there again.
Drury Inn & Suites Dayton North
Off Interstate I-75, this hotel features free Wi-Fi, an indoor-outdoor pool and rooms with a flat-screen cable TV. Dayton International Airport is an 8-minute drive away.All rooms at Drury Inn & Suites Dayton North feature a microwave, a refrigerator and a coffee machine. A hairdryer and ironing facilities are also included.Guests at Dayton North Drury Inn & Suites can enjoy a swim in the indoor-outdoor pool or work out in the fitness center.A 24-hour business center is available. Guests have access to coin-operated laundry facilities.A free hot breakfast with scrambled eggs, sausage and make-your-own Belgian waffles is served each morning. Complimentary food and beverages are served nightly. Panera Bread cafe and Red Lobster restaurant are across from the hotel.Fifth Third Field is 6 miles away. University of Dayton is a 15-minute drive away.
- We love the Drury Inn and Suites when we can find them. We are among those who wish there were more. We arrived late, so couldnt enjoy the evening treats, but breakfast even during this trying time was great. Served cafeteriastyle, the eggs, sausage, biscuits and gravy, etc. were delicious. Dining area was appropriately spaced and guests along with staff were all masked.
- The hot meals and cleanliness of the room excellent not to mention a cold beer
- everything the dinner was great also the breakfast great . the staff was super friendly and the room was everything we wanted. the area was very close to everything from food to shopping and was within walking distance.
- I love that check in was smooth. Enjoyed the pool was open and offer drinks. Hotel offers a hot breakfast even during these times even though we didnt get the breakfast it was awesome to know the service was available.
- Everything was clean I enjoyed the drinks and everything was wonderful
Looking for: Best Hotels in Englewood