Hyatt Place Emeryville/San Francisco Bay Area
One of our best sellers in Emeryville! Set in Emeryville, Hyatt Place Emeryville/San Francisco Bay Area has a fitness center, shared lounge and free WiFi throughout the property. This 3-star hotel offers a 24-hour front desk and a business center. The restaurant serves American cuisine.Bay Street Emeryville is located next door, and offers shopping, restaurants, and a movie theater.San Francisco is 7.5 mi from Hyatt Place Emeryville/San Francisco Bay Area, while Berkeley is 2.7 mi away. The nearest airport is Oakland International Airport, 8.7 mi from the accommodations.
- The room was very spacious and had a nice view. The beds were comfortable . The bathroom was also very nice. I also enjoyed having a couch in the room. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Also the everything was kept nice and clean.
- We were pleasantly surprised. This is a newer hotel. Its right next to Bay Place which is an open air mall and has a movie theater. We didnt spend much time in stores due to COVID. Trader Joes across the street. There are quite a bit of homeless around which dont bother us having lived in the Bay Area. We walked along the Bay in the morning and spent the days exploring Alameda and plying on the beach. We love the Bay Area and this was the perfect place at a great price to skip around for the weekend. The rooms are also goodsized with a little sitting area and 2 queens which was good for us and our 2 kids 3 6. We also couldnt believe how quiet it was at night. You dont hear the highway or anything. We had a really great weekend and will probably be back. They had a lot of COVID precautions and had a wonderful grab and go Continental breakfast and Starbucks coffee in the AM.
- Super clean and comfortable. in very good area.If they provide More free parking lot then they would be the best !
- Super clean, good continental breakfast, good customer service, great value, loved Bay view
- The room was very comfortable and the location is awesome. Access to everything essential. Staff was very friendly and efficient.
Hyatt House Emeryville
Featuring an outdoor pool and a fitness center, Hyatt House Emeryville offers free Wi-Fi and rooms with panoramic sea views in Emeryville.Providing a tranquil environment, the rooms at the Hyatt House feature fully equipped kitchens, seating areas, air conditioning and TVs.Guests at Hyatt House Emeryville are offered 24-hour front desk assistance and free shuttle services. A bar is featured on site.San Francisco Airport is 16 mi away.
- The decor of the room.. the cleanliness of the property and the super nice lady named Lisa that checked us in and that answered the front desk phone when we called down for more blankets pillows and towels.
- The Location Is Excellent and The View Is Even Better.
- The room was very spacious and comfortable! I liked the living room and kitchen and balcony
- I liked the little kitchen in the room, and both the bed and couch was comfortable.
- Due to covid breakfast was grab and go. Not a lot of varieties to choose from but still ok. The location was decent.
Courtyard by Marriott Oakland Emeryville
This hotel is located on the east end of the Bay Bridge, only 15 minutes’ drive from downtown San Francisco. It features a gym and guest rooms with free Wi-Fi.The Courtyard Oakland Emeryville provides soundproof rooms with cable TV, a sitting area, and a work desk.Courtyard Oakland Emeryville hosts an on-site restaurant specializing in American cuisine. The facility also includes a heated indoor pool and a hot tub. Mail and laundry services are available.Oakland International Airport is a 20-minute drive from the Oakland Emeryville Courtyard. The Berkley Sauna is only 10 minutes’ drive from the hotel.
- Was very easy to check in and check out. Also was able to check in early
- Staff was extremely friendly. One man took extra time to assist me getting into the parking lot and gave me a comb from the front desk as I had forgotten to pack one.
- Breakfast was super expensive but otherwise stay was great.Very clean and cozy rooms!!!
- My daughters baby was in Oaklands Childrens Hospital. I booked the room for 2 nights. Luckily the baby was released from the hospital the next day. We didnt check out of our room until 3pm and I figured I would still have to pay for the 2nd night. I told the staff our situation and I was not charged for the 2nd night. I thought that was so generous and kind. Thank you so much!
- Everything . This was my second stay and the staff is always so nice helpful !
Hilton Garden Inn San Francisco/Oakland Bay Bridge
Hilton Garden Inn San Francisco/Oakland Bay Bridge is located just off I-80 and I-580. It features an on-site restaurant and lounge, a complimentary shuttle within a 3 mi radius, and a modern fitness center.The warmly decorated rooms offer free WiFi access, a flat-screen TV, a microwave, and a refrigerator.The San Francisco/Oakland Bay Bridge Hilton Garden Inn has a hot tub. A 24-hour front desk, business center, and ATM are also available.The on-site Great American Grill serves traditional American dishes for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The Pavilion Lounge offers drinks and appetizers. An on-site convenience mart, the Pavilion Pantry, sells snacks and microwaveable meals.Bay Street shopping and dining is just 0.5 mi from Hilton Garden Inn San Francisco. Claremont Country Club is 5 mi away. Oakland International Airport is 12 mi away.
- Location near the harbor on the bay.Staff was very friendly, professional and above and beyond helpful. This was during and after my stay, when they looked for and found a piece of my laptop charger, for me. This was over 14 hours after I checked out. Great hotel, great value, clean, clean rooms tv remotes are packaged and sealed. Great, professional and helpful staff!
- Best bed we have ever stayed in. Greatest blanket ever. Great sheets, great pillows. View was epic. Huge window, right at the SF skyline. We were mostly in awe everytime we looked to our right. Ate dinner looking out the window, it truly felt luxurious. After coffee, including a Keurig, big bonus. Thanks for the experience.
- Wasnt aware the hotel was under renovations. After doing an early check in, was informed there would be no water until 5pm. Luckily I had already showered as I had to attend a wedding. People that booked direct received an email about it but people who booked through booking.com didnt. I also requested a room not by the elevator and was put in a room right in front. That was disappointing but I was too much in a rush to go back to reception and make the change. Other than those two issues, the room was great and comfortable. Couldve used a heavier blanket too.
- Convenient access to freeway San Francisco or Marin County.
- The customer service was the best I have experienced at a Hilton hotel
Four Points by Sheraton – San Francisco Bay Bridge
Located 4 mi away from Downtown Oakland and the Oakland Convention Center, this 100% nonsmoking Emeryville hotel offers free WiFi. An outdoor swimming pool and hot tub are located on site. Oakland International Airport is 25 minutes’ drive away.A seating area with flat-screen TV is featured in each room at Four Points by Sheraton – San Francisco Bay Bridge. A coffee machine is provided. A microwave and small fridge are available on request.On-site at Four Points by Sheraton – San Francisco Bay Bridge, Café Four offers a breakfast that includes a variety of à la carte options, including breakfast sandwiches and espresso drinks. The dinner menu offers personalized burgers and salads, signature soups, sandwiches, wraps, and small bites in a casual atmosphere. The Lobby Lounge offers a café-style dinner and drinks Monday through Saturday.A fitness center and business center are located on site. A 24-hour front desk welcomes guests to Four Points by Sheraton. Free guest parking is provided.The University of California Berkeley is 4 mi away. Oracle Arena and O. co Coliseum are 16 minutes’ drive away.
- I lovers it! 9/18/20 early morning 4am. Your staff was extremely RUDE. She was a younger adult Asian, and disrespectful! I had already booked my stay, and out of being in a rush I didnt cancel my weekend stay due to her!
- The hotel is excellent. Even with having amenities taken away due to Covid I still loved it here. It is so nice and clean and comfortable. The man I first dealt with during checkin process was alright, not too friendly but the woman that was there when I checked out was so sweet and kind and welcoming.
- I was truly impressed with this hotel. It was so nice and clean and well kept up. The pillows are so soft and comfortable. I will most definitely be returning anytime I need to get a hotel.
- The hotel location was only 10 minutes from our relatives home.
- Centrally located to many things in Emeryville, the Marina, Berkeley etc
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Berkeley Marina
One of our best sellers in Berkeley! Located at the Berkeley Marina, overlooking the San Francisco Bay, DoubleTree by Hilton Berkeley Marina greets its guest with a freshly-baked cookie. It offers free shuttle service to the BART (Bay Area Rapid Transit) public transport station and other destinations.All guest rooms feature a patio or balcony, a flat screen TV with cable channels, and a coffee machine. Select suites offer a dining area and a wet bar.DoubleTree by Hilton Berkeley Marina features an indoor family pool and indoor lap pool. Guests can also take advantage of the well-equipped fitness center and full business center.The Berkeley Boathouse serves regional American cuisine for breakfast, lunch and dinner.Oakland International Airport is 20 minutes’ drive away.
- Very clean secure in a nice area rooms were really nice
- Its GREAT if you are worried about Covid since there are patios with sliding glass doors in every room so you have lots of air circulation.
- Location is the biggest selling part of this property for me. I love going out of my room and being right next to the boats in the Marina and smelling the fresh air coming right off the Bay. That provided a super relaxing aspect to this stay.
- I liked that it was very clean with precautions taken for Covid. Also that the restaurant was allowing seating on the deck with take away pa laced delicious meals.
- Loved that it was right off the freeway. Busy freeway however, the hotels location changes things. Not only is it easy to find, the price you pay is well worth it. Also, the fresh ocean breeze and the sound of birds in the morning right outside your balcony makes things even better.
Extended Stay America – Oakland – Emeryville
This Extended Stay America – Oakland – Emeryville is located in Oakland and especially designed for longer stays, with all rooms featuring a kitchenette. The hotel offers free WiFi, a 24-hour front desk and a grab-and-go breakfast.Every kitchen at Extended Stay America – Oakland – Emeryville is equipped with a kitchenette that features a stove-top, a microwave and a fridge. The hotel also provides guests with laundry and ironing facilities and upgraded bedding with extra pillows.The daily free grab-and-go breakfast includes breakfast bars, muffins, hot cereal, coffee and tea.The property offers free onsite parking.Attractions within close proximity to the hotel include the Pixar Animation Studios, Oracle Arena and Fisherman’s Wharf.
- How its quiet and how its close to target to go get food to eat
- I liked everything about my stay at the extended stay especially the staff at the front desk when I checked in he was kind and curious the room was cozy
- The facility was pretty nice,. The staff was excellent and very nice and helpful
- The room we had was comfortable and it had a bath tub in the room.
- I come here often to get away from all the DRAMA I HAVE TO DEAL WITH.I will keep coming here for peace of mind been doing it for years this same hotel.
Oakland Marriott City Center
One of our top picks in Oakland. This hotel is located across the street from the BART Subway System which provides easy access to downtown San Francisco. Guest rooms include cable TV with HBO film channels.Oakland Marriott City Center provides each room with coffee facilities. Rooms offer views of Downtown Oakland.A gym and a business center are available at the Marriott Oakland City Center. The hotel offers car hire services.City Center Marriott is less than 1 miles from the Oakland Museum of California. The hotel is connected to the Oakland Convention Center in Central Oakland. Jack London Square is 10 minutes’ walk away.
- Mainly came in when the air quality was really bad. My home air purifiers were insufficient.
- Staff was very friendly. Clean rooms and comfy beds
- The Bed Was Super Comfortable The Water Pressure in the shower was great
- Great location when staying in Oakland. Clean and safe. Bed was very comfortable. Had a bay view room and the view was fantastic.
- Great value and location to BART and emerging new neighborhoods of Oakland
Executive Inn & Suites Oakland
Offering views of Embarcadero Cove, this Oakland, California hotel features free transfers to Oakland International Airport, city center attractions and public transport, along with guest rooms and suites with free WiFi.Executive Inn & Suites Oakland consists of a main building with comfortable guest rooms and suites. For guest convenience, all rooms feature refrigerators and microwaves.Guests can work out in 1 of the property’s 24-hour fitness centers or go for a swim in the outdoor pool. In the evening, guests can relax with a drink in the Bayside Lobby Lounge.
- Everything especially the view of the lake and balcony
- Everything i tell you .. The sights were beautiful and amazing.
- It was a nice place and very clean with amazing staff and a great view of the water breakfast was good also this is a amazing place
- Breakfast had good choices and although not a lot of hot foods , plenty of fruit and cereal. Room was clean and quiet. Water view is lovely
- Considering the covid situation, I understand why the breakfast experience wasnt what I was accustomed to.
Rose Garden Inn
One of our best sellers in Berkeley! Surrounded by flower gardens with fountains, this boutique hotel offers individually furnished rooms in 5 historic buildings. It is about a 15-minute walk from the University of California at Berkeley.The rooms and suites at the Rose Garden Inn feature a seating area, free Wi-Fi and cable TV with 4 HBO channels. Select suites provide a fireplace.The Rose Garden Inn is one mile from the Berkeley Art Museum and Zellerbach Hall. Cesar Chavez State park is 5 miles away. Many of Berkeley’s best restaurants and shops are also just steps away.
- I didnt get breakfast, but the staff did tell me where to eat
- Staff is very kind, understanding and courteous, trustworthy people.
- The Peaceful surroundings and the awesome customer service given from Cassandra that I saw most of the time. She accompanied me with what I needed on my haitus. A space for healing and quiet time…as i going through with the passing of my mom and my Holy day celebration. Tears of sadness and rejoicing was met along with rest Relaxation..if I didnt know the main streets were around I would think I was in a beautiful hidden place. I love the antique style of the rooms I was in. Especially room 308 and 309 felt like a Queen.My stay was for 4days and I extended it for 10 days. Would have stayed longer but ran out of money Thank Yah for all the Rose Garden Crew blessings Shalom
- Because of CV19 breakfast could not serve. but the last time i was here breakfast was nice. On a personal note I 1st came here in the 90s to do a photo shoot and fell in love with it ever since The Berkeley location of The Rose Garden is easy to get to with transportion stopping almost at the door, as well walking distance to shopping centers…The customer service from your employees are most accomanding especially Cassandra, she made my 7 day stay comfortable, cozy and quiet! so much that I extended my stay.
- The large semi private patio made room much more comfortable
Looking for: Best Hotels in Emeryville