Comfort Inn Ellsworth
The Comfort Inn hotel is ideally located at what is called the crossroads to down east Maine. This Ellsworth, ME hotel is just minutes from Acadia National Park, Bar Harbor, Mount Desert Island, Cadillac Mountain and College of the Atlantic.This hotel in Ellsworth, Maine is close to antique shops, historical mansions, art galleries and horticultural exhibits. The L.L. Bean Outlet and several restaurants are within walking distance of the hotel.Excellent hotel amenities and features include:Free wireless high-speed Internet access, free newspaper, free local calls, free coffee.Pets are allowed for additional cost.Morning Breakfast is full of hot and cold options.Guests of this Ellsworth, ME hotel will also have access into the hotel’s exercise room.Business travelers will appreciate the public computer in the lobby and access to copy and fax services.All spacious guest rooms include coffee makers, irons, ironing boards, hair dryers and expanded cable with HBO and ESPN. In addition, all rooms come equipped with refrigerators and microwaves.This is a 100 percent nonsmoking hotel.
- Staff were exceedingly friendly and accommodating. There is a great walking path behind the hotel and a grassy dog area with poop bags/bin and picnic table. A bunch of restaurants nearby for food options.
- The place was spotless, confortable bed and pillows.
- Felt the hotel was exceptionally compliant with Covid proof practices. Felt very safe.
- Great location, room was probably the cleanest I ever seen of my travels
- Breakfast I would say snacks. Location wasnt bad.
Colonial Inn Ellsworth By Magnuson Worldwide
Located 1 mi from the Ellsworth town center, the hotel is 12 mi from the Mount Desert Oceanarium. Free Wi-Fi is provided.Each room at the Colonial Inn Ellsworth By Magnuson Worldwide includes a cable TV. Free toiletries can be found in the private bathroom.Guests staying at the Ellsworth Colonial Inn can enjoy swimming in the indoor pool. On-site dining is available and there is a 24-hour reception.The Timber Tina’s Great Maine Lumberjack Show is 13 minutes’ drive from the property. The Maine Coast Mall Shopping Center and Birdacre of Stanwood Wildlife Sanctuary are less than 2 minutes’ drive away.
- Room was super clean and staff was excellent all the way through!
- How friendly the staff was. Bathroom and room was really clean. Peaceful and quiet.
- Offered good options for breakfast. Towels bedding were clean. TV viewing was good. The pool towels were clean.
- The room was good sized, clean, and comfortable. The staff was friendly, attentive, and helpful. The Colonial Inn is conveniently located near Acadia and Bar Harbor.I look forward to visiting next year!
- Property was nice. Kept neat. The staff was absolutely wonderful. Once Kim discovered my wife and I were on our honeymoon, she planned a surprise. We came back to find that she and her coworkers had placed roses in our room along with a heart made from a rolled up towel with roses in it. Also a congratulations card. Never have we experienced a more welcoming group of people at a motel.
Ramada by Wyndham Ellsworth
Located 1,500 feet from the L.L. Bean Outlet, this Ellsworth, Maine hotel features an indoor heated pool and a dry sauna. Bar Harbor is 21 mi away.Each room features a flat-screen cable TV and a work desk at the Ramada Ellsworth. They include an private bathroom and are warmly decorated.Guests can enjoy a daily continental breakfast at the Ellsworth Ramada. A fitness center and a hot tub are also available. Newspapers are provided in the lobby.Several restaurants are within a 1.4 miles radius of the Ramada.The Mount Desert Oceanarium is 11 mi away. Acadia National Park is 16 mi from the hotel. Hancock County-Bar Harbor Airport is 9.3 mi from Ramada Ellsworth.
- Such accommodating staff!! I would highly recommend this hotel.
- Very nice breakfast. Personnel were very good and helpful!!
- Staff , cleanliness, pool size, and location to bar harbor.
- Very nice place, clean, friendly staff, and great location. Beds were so comfy. Also was very quiet. Will book there again.
- convenient to where we were visiting, comfort and price.
One of our top picks in Bar Harbor. Located 1 miless from Acadia National Park, Acadia Inn has an on-site trail that accesses the park. The hotel offers a complimentary breakfast buffet each morning and guests can enjoy swimming in the outdoor pool.The hotel also has a hot tub by the pool for guests to relax in. Tea and coffee is available all day.The rooms at Acadia Inn – Bar Harbor are warmly decorated, and include amenities like a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The rooms also have a refrigerator and free Wi-Fi.Sand Beach is 15 minutes’ drive from the hotel and Kebo Valley Golf Club is 1 mile away. College of the Atlantic is opposite the property.
- Staff works very hard to provide breakfast during the COVID period. They have to pack everything including boiled egg in a covered container. Since I have travelling in different part of world during COVID period, I would say they worked hardest to prepare the breakfast. However lots plastics are used. Then every person has to use microwave to heatup stuff, that means guests are interacted via two microwaves. So?
- The property was clean, the staff accommodating and the breakfasts sufficient.
- Not their normal great hot breakfast selection due to the virus, but lots of other choices compared to most grabNgo bags we received at other lodging or none at all. Plenty of room to eat and space out from other guests.
- Due to Covic breakfast was packaged. The room was clean and being constantly wiped down by two lovely women who couldnt do enough to make us feel safe. Room was clean upon arrival. Towels and whatever we needed were left for us daily if we so wished.
- The hotel staff was friendly. The hotel room is very clean, comfortable and spacious.
Atlantic Oceanside Hotel & Conference Center
One of our top picks in Bar Harbor. Offering rooms with an ocean view, this Bar Harbor waterfront property features daily nature cruises from its private dock and has both indoor and outdoor pools. Acadia National Park is 0.6 mi from the hotel.Cable TV and free WiFi are included in each room at the Atlantic Oceanside Hotel & Conference Center. The warmly decorated rooms have a refrigerator, coffee machine, and work desk.A daily continental breakfast is served at the Bar Harbor Atlantic Oceanside Hotel. Guests can visit the fitness center or relax in the hot tub. A free seasonal shuttle to Acadia National Park and Bar Harbor town center is available from mid-June until Columbus day.Cadillac Mountain is 8.5 mi away. Bar Harbor Whale Watch is 1.4 mi from the hotel.
- Beautiful views of the ocean and a great location right outside of bar harbor. Clean facilities and great price for the suite! Stayed for a week and loved it! Acadia National Park was super close!
- Amazing view with safe, complimentary breakfast. Impeccable hospitality and understanding with a late checkin and assistance with leaving when car got snowed in! Highly recommend this location for anyone looking to visit Bar Harbor and Acadia National Park.
- ViewContinental breakfastLocationOverall experienceNature cruise of harbor was fantastic!
- Overall a really great stay. Breakfast was packed to go each day and it was good. Great location and beautiful water views.
- I loved the location close to the Hulls Cove Visitor Center and especially access to the carriage roads right across the street. Waterfront views and balcony were very nice. Room was clean and comfortable and the breakfast exceeded expectations I appreciated the daily chefs choice hot breakfast sandwich. Staff were great very friendly and helpful. I appreciated the quiet electric baseboard heating as that made it much easier to sleep on chilly October nights. Everything was very nice and made for a great Acadia vacation.
Quimby House Inn & Spa
Featuring the on-site Serenity Spa, Quimby House Inn & Spa is located in Bar Harbor, Maine, just 6 minutes’ walk from the start of the Bar Island Trail. Free WiFi access is provided for guests.A cable TV is featured in each room at the inn, which provides an in-room refrigerator as well. Each private bathroom comes with a hairdryer.Free parking is available on site at the Bar Harbor Quimby House Inn. Heating and air conditioning are provided.Relaxing massage treatments are available at the spa. In addition, there is a massage chair in the lobby and a sauna on the 2nd floor.Agamont Park is just 2,300 feet from the inn, which is only 350 feet from West Street Historic District. Acadia National Park is 1 mi away.
- The hotel was quaint very nicely situated near the center of town, yet it was quiet. I appreciated the coffee that was offered at no charge. Our room was large, spacious clean and comfortable.
- Friendly staff, within walking distance to reasturants and pier. Spa located on property had a wonderful massage didnt have to walk through the hotel to get to my vehicle even being on the third floor.
- Large room, very clean. The staff was flexible with our check in time and was very gracious with us during our stay. Very good location, walking distance from great restaurants in town.
- Best nights sleep Ive had in a long time! Bed was super comfortable…room was clean, cozy, and quiet, felt very safe traveling alone. Location was perfect!
- Location was good. Still a bit of a walk to downtown but managable. Room was nice, very clean. Bed was vey comfortable.
The Inn on Mount Desert
One of our best sellers in Bar Harbor! Located 1 miles from Acadia National Park, this Bar Harbor, Maine accommodations features free Wi-Fi. The waterfront and various shops and restaurants are within 5 minutes’ walk.A microwave and a refrigerator are featured in every room at The Inn on Mount Desert. A flat-screen cable TV and a coffee machine are also included in the rooms. Select rooms offer a private balcony or terrace.The Bar Harbor Inn on Mount Desert offers a complimentary continental breakfast. There is a billiards room and fitness room.The Village Green and the free shuttle to Acadia National Park is 5 minutes’ walk. Bar Harbor Whale Watch is half a mile away.
- The entire staff was fantastic, friendly and helpful. The location is perfect and easy walk into town and short drive to the national park. The breakfast was good and the selection of hot options was a nice surprise. The Happy Hour of wine and cheese Mon, Wed, Fri was very welcome. The room was lovely and clean with a nice big balcony.
- Bed was comfortable and staff friendly attentive
- The location is so close to town walking distance and a few minutes drive to the entrance of Acadia National Park. Love all the nautical kitschy details and the breakfast and afternoon baked goods were superb. Rooms are spacious and quiet.
- Wonderful place, breakfast was great even with COVID limits. Staff were friendly and informative. Definitely recommend
- Wonderful room. Even more wonderful staff. Spent the first half of our honeymoon here, and had a hard time leaving!
Quality Inn Bar Harbor
The Quality Inn hotel is walking distance from the historic village of Bar Harbor and its waterfront. This Bar Harbor, ME hotel is ideally located close to many national park tour companies, the Abbe Museum and the College of the Atlantic.Acadia National Park offers more than 45 miles of trails and carriage roads ideal for biking and hiking. Outdoor enthusiasts can enjoy climbing Cadillac Mountain to view the sunrises and sunsets or a scenic drive along the 27 miles Park Loop Road to see the shoreline vistas of Acadia.Relax on a sunset cruise aboard the four-mast Schooner Margaret Todd with Bar Harbor’s Downeast Windjammer Cruises, take a stroll along Main Street with its many art galleries and shops or enjoy local bands and evening concerts at the Village Green park.The hotel’s restaurant, Q Corner Cafe, offers a daily continental breakfast with both hot and cold menu items.This Bar Harbor ME hotel offers free wireless high-speed Internet access and free weekday newspaper and features one of Mount Desert Island’s largest and most unique seasonal outdoor pool.All spacious guest rooms are nonsmoking and have refrigerators, coffee makers with free coffee, hair dryers, irons, ironing boards and cable television. Rooms with balconies and microwaves are available.
- Great location….less than 5 minutes to Acadia National Park. Hot breakfast with choices. Although an older hotel the rooms were clean with refrigerator and microwave. Super friendly staff.
- great location, great staff, decent breakfast considering the circumstances, and the room was super clean and cozy
- Breakfast was hot and served by the staff during COVID. Housekeeping didnt come into the rooms during our stay which we appreciated, but we could ask for new items daily
- The breakfast was okay considering the current coronavirus pandemic. The ladies serving breakfast were very friendly.
- Covid measures were onpoint. Location was an easy walk to downtown. Staff was helpful in giving us hiking ideas. Hot breakfast was delicious and kept us going most of the day!
The Lucerne Inn
In the mountains overlooking Phillips Lake, this comfortable inn offers free Wi-Fi, a neighboring golf course, and luxurious amenities.Guest rooms offer antique furnishings, and most boast lake views, gas burning fireplaces, and en suite baths containing standard-size tubs with whirlpool jets and heated towel bars.The Lucerne Inn features a large outdoor swimming pool, beautiful gazebos and outdoor patios. Enjoy a four-course meal in the dining room taking in the view of the lake.Dedham Lucerne Inn is 11 miles from central Bangor. Pine Hill Golf Club is 13 miles way and Husson University Campus is a 20 minute drive.
- No breakfast due to Covid. 10 Food credit instead.
- Staff was very helpful dinner was exceptional
- We were very comfortable, especially the fireplace. We ate in the dining room with friends and had a wonderful meal.
- Luxury accommodations, especially nice shower, fine dinner options on site. Unbelievably, we found the portions overly generous. View was foggy, but we knew it would have been beautiful. A wedding tent in front of the guest room was disappointing. Breakfast service was excellent.
- The breakfast was very good. Plenty of great food to eat and a very comfortable setting to enjoy it in. The views are beautiful and the Inn is a very relaxing place to stay. And if you have the time for nine holes, the golf course is just acrossthe street.
Bar Harbor Grand Hotel
Located in central Bar Harbor, this hotel is 4 mi from Sand Beach and 1.4 mi from Acadia National Park. The hotel serves a complimentary deluxe breakfast each morning.The Bar Harbor Grand Hotel features a heated outdoor pool and a relaxing hot tub. There is an on-site fitness center and free WiFi access.The modern rooms include flat-screen TV, refrigerator, and DVD player.Offering personal service, the hotel is a short walk to the waterfront, 6.3 mi to Cadillac Mountain and just 1.2 mi to the Kebo Valley Golf Course.
- Comfy and Clean. Centrally located and friendly staff.
- Comfortable beds. Even with covid they had decent breakfast options for a grab and go breakfast, though the selection was carb heavy not uncommon for hotels.
- Awesome stay….was visiting Acadia for the first time. Got alot of eating recommendations. Got information on the trails . Staff was super friendly and the location was soo close. Will stay here again.
- This hotel is in an ideal location. You can walk anywhere in town or bike to Acadia. The staff went above and beyond to make our stay comfortable.
- The room was very clean and comfortable. The staff was was kind and helpful. We enjoyed the close proximity to the town amenities and Acadia National Park.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Ellsworth