Orea Resort Horizont
Orea Resort Horizont is located on the southern slope of Pancíř Hill. It offers an indoor swimming pool and a terrace with panoramic views. Wellness facilities can be enjoyed free of charge. Free WiFi is available.A satellite TV and telephone are provided in all rooms at Orea Resort Horizont. Each room has an electronic safe and toiletries are provided in the bathroom.National dishes are served at the restaurant and drinks are available from the bar. Breakfast is buffet style and Wi-Fi is free in public areas.Spa facilities include a hot tub, sauna, steam bath and solarium. Guests can exercise in the gym or book a massage treatment. An outdoor mini golf course and table tennis are also available.The Orea Resort Horizont is located in Železná Ruda, within the Šumava National Park. The distance to Špičák is 1.9 mi and Velký Javor is 9.3 mi away.
- The location and the view from top floors is amazing. A lot of parking space, great breakfast, comfortable bed and pillows. In front of the hotel there are some beach chairs to sit and look around.
- Hotel nas prekvapil svoji cistotou, modernim vybavenim, profesionalnim pristupem vseho personaluBufetove vecere mohu jen doporucit pokud uvazujete o polopenzi. Budete mile prekvapeni . A az rano vstanete, kouknete z okna a uvidite ty krasne vyhledy, budete Se chtit brzy vratit jako my.
- Willing personnel. Cosy and clean room. Comfortable bed. Wonderful TV screen and tea service in the room. Enough parking place.
- The view from the room. Good selection for breakfast and evening buffet.
- Location was great and also the room itself. We enjoyed breakfast and also the fact they have a barista for coffee at no extra charge! The view is great!
One of our top picks in Železná Ruda. Located in Železná Ruda, Rezidence Šumava features accommodations with free WiFi, within 2 mi of Lanová dráha Špičák.All units include a seating area, a flat-screen TV, an equipped kitchen, a dining area, and a private bathroom. A dishwasher is also offered, as well as a coffee machine and a kettle.A continental, Full English/Irish or Italian breakfast can be enjoyed at the property.Skiing can be enjoyed nearby and ski-to-door access is also available on site.Transporta I is 1,650 feet from Rezidence Šumava.
- Perfect and clean apartment, friendly owner trying to help in any situation.Cool cafeteria downstairs in building.
- Although we didnt inform the lessor about our expected time of arrival after our call we got the keys immediately, that was very much appreciated as we never know in advance when we arrive
- Breakfast was served at Cross Caffe to which we got prepaid card from the from the accommodation property. That was really great option as it could be used not only for a breakfast, but at any time.Apartment is completely new, spotlessly clean and comfortable.
- Upon our request owner was able to arrange for us specific wish even during holiday season! We are impressed! Apartment was very clean and neat evend had a nice touch a free bottle of wine for aduls. Owner welcoming, even seeking feedback on how we enjoyed our stay and asking improvements ideas. We stayed with a child and dog and everybody loved this appartment! Kitchen had all you need if you wish to cook. We will come back!
- Very comfortable apartment. Nicely furnitured and with all the equipment we could possibly need during our stay. Good location in the centre of the village with nearby shop. Also great idea to use the coffee shop just bellow the apartment as a breakfast provider.
Set in Železná Ruda, Apartmány Anička features a shared lounge, garden, ski-to-door access, and free WiFi. Featuring family rooms, this property also provides guests with a sun terrace. Private parking can be arranged at an extra charge.At the guest house all rooms come with a private bathroom.The area is popular for hiking and skiing, and bike hire is available at Apartmány Anička.Bodenmais is 17 mi from the accommodations, while Zwiesel is 12 mi away.
- Very comfortable, newly reconstructed and good located apartments.
- Top quality appartman. Very comfortable, well equipped.Higly recommended. Owners are really friendly and helpfull.
- Everything was very clean. The kitchen was well equipped and there was even a welcome bottle of red wine Access was easy and parking too. There was everything we needed and more. And the bathroom was very good too.And our dog liked it as well as the floor was heated
- Brand new, beautifully furnished apartment. All the facilities were top quality. Great stay. Wish we could have stayed longer.
- Prakticky vechno. Moc hezk apartmn, maximln pohodl velk mnostv lkovin, velmi prostorn sprcha, stabiln a rychl WiFi, televize s podporou Netflixu nebo YouTube, dostatek kuchyskho vybaven. Vborn pomr cena/kvalita.
Penzion Bobešova bouda
One of our best sellers in Železná Ruda! Penzion Bobešova bouda is set in a quiet location of Železná Ruda, in the western part of the Šumava Mountains, and offers a lounge with a TV, a fitness center and a sauna.Tennis court, a volleyball court, table tennis, billiard and table football are available on site. Sports equipment, including mountain bikes, can be rented.The rooms include a private bathroom and a TV. Some have a seating area.A ski slope for children can be found 1,000 feet from the property. A ski train stop is 350 feet away, and offers connections to Špičák Ski Area, a 10-minute ride away. Velký Javor Ski Area is 3.7 mi from the guest house and Černé and Čertovo Lakes are reachable within a 10-minute drive.Penzion Bobešova bouda is an ideal choice for quiet family holidays, as well as active sports vacations. In winter there are perfect conditions for skiing on the south-facing slopes, as well as for cross-country skiing.
- Nice place to stay in zelezna ruda by the station. They take payment in euros or csk. Very good price for a few days away in the mountains. Can walk into Germany bayerisch eisenstein in under an hour. Lots of cheap goods around. Nice cafes. Ski resort.
- Location, dry comfortable, plenty of lounge space, storage room for our bicycles and excellent food
- Basic hostel type accommodation.Fun experienceRoom small but comfortableHalf board option decent.Very good valueClose to interesting drinking facilities
- Velmi pjemn penzion se skvlm personlem a pedevm vynikajc kuchyn. Vhodn poloha pmo u zastvky vlaku, mnoho monost na vlety po okol. Jako bonus kulenk, fotblek a pingpong, pokud by se nkdo nevybil v prod
- S penzionem jsme byli celkov spokojen, vude isto, pjemn obsluha, chutn sndan. Vborn veee s ochotou splnit dtsk pn. Pijedeme zase.
Located in Železná Ruda, 1,650 feet from the Železná Ruda Ski Resort, Hotel Ostrý offers traditional Czech cuisine. There is a bowling and a children’s playground located 30 feet from the property. Free Wi-Fi is provided.The rooms of the nonsmoking Hotel Ostrý come with a private bathroom and a television.Guests can start their day with a breakfast every morning. There is a restaurant on site, which serves traditional Czech cuisine.The property also offers free covered parking for motorcycles and bikes. Ski storage is also available.Lake Prášily is 3.1 mi away and Špičák Mountain is 1.2 mi from the property. The German border is 1.9 mi away. The ski bus departs directly from the hotel and the Großer Arber Mountain can be found 6.8 mi for Zelezna Ruda.
- Breakfast was very nice and at a fair price, cannot say but the same for the lunch. Very clean room and facilities, staff friendly and well versed in English although i bet they are excellent in German and of course, Czech. We didnt miss information about stay etc, so attention from their side was well put. Location is very close to trekking path for a small but beautiful and clean former glaciar lake and although is a climbing hell for overweight people like myself it was a nice thing to do while being there.
- Very friendly staff and speedy service. Good value for price!
- Very helpful staff, cozy and nice rooms, great kitchen.
- Friendly and helpful personnel. The food, with a local touch, was very good!
- Pkn msto v centru elezn Rudy. Dobr restaurace pmo v hotelu a pjemn personl. Prostorn pokoj pro dv osoby s manelskou postel a fajn koupelna.
Located on the outskirts of Zelezna Ruda, 1,650 feet from the Belvedér Ski Area, Penzion Dominik offers barbecue facilities located in a garden. Free WiFi is provided in the entire building.The apartments include a seating area, a kitchen and a private bathroom. They come with a balcony.Restaurant is located 0.6 mi from the property and offers traditional Czech dishes. Grocery store is reachable in a 5-minue walk.The property offers bike storage. Train and bus station is 2,950 feet away.
- I liked not having surprises. This was exactly as it looked before.
- Nice, clean apartement with fully equipped kitchen. Really nice staff.
- good value for money,good location,enough equipment in the kitchen
- Excellent value for money nice and clean apartment within a walking distance from the township. Easy parking.
- Naprosto super, jen je vechno z vedlejch pokoj hodn slyet. Pi pln obsazenosti to bude docela hrozne.
ATC Železná Ruda
Located by the forest and next to the Belveder Ski Area, ATC Å½eleznÃ¡ Ruda offers free WiFi and a snack bar on site. Free parking is available on site.Some units feature a fully equipped kitchen, common room with TV, ski storage and bike storage.
Buffet breakfast, served 650 feet from the property, can be provided upon request and for a surcharge. Various restaurants are reachable within 1,000 feet, in Å½eleznÃ¡ Ruda.A bus stop is 984 feet away. The Zwiesel Aquapark can be found within 9.9 mi. The Velhartice Castle is 12 mi away.
- All the necessary was there, very well equipped kitchen, except for the oven did not need it. We enjoyed the bbq every evening, thats a significant advantage. Comfy beds and couch for the kids. The apartments we stayed in 4adults and 3kids 9,4 and 5 years old was just enough for all of us. Just the 1 bathroom made it a bit uncomfortable .
- The place was great, comfortable. We traveled 2 families with kids and a single person and it was more than enough. We received a message from the administrator everyday asking if everything was ok.
- Breakfast with sausages and beer was worthful. The young stuff kind and gentle.
- Readiness and helpfulness of the management especially for NONDRIVERS meeting with car to reception/accommodation.
- Comfartable clean kitchen. Good matresses. Ski cellar very convenient.
Located in Železná Ruda in the Plzeňský Kraj region, Rodinný Dům has a terrace and garden views. The property is 2.2 miles from Bayerisch Eisenstein, and guests benefit from complimentary WiFi and private parking available on site.Offering 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms with a bidet and a shower, this vacation home comes with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. The vacation home also includes a well-equipped kitchen with a dishwasher, a microwave and a fridge, as well as a seating area and a bathroom.Guests at the vacation home are welcome to enjoy skiing and cycling nearby, or make the most of the garden.Bodenmais is 16 miles from Rodinný Dům, while Zwiesel is 12 miles from the property.
- elezn Ruda is a CzechBavarian border town in umava Boehmerwald/Bayerwald. We like it there, we go there from the honeymoon. The holiday house semidetached house has a large ground floor with a very well equipped open kitchen pressure cooker, foils, dishwasher with tablets, fridge with small freezer box, living area with fireplace and patio with barbecue and one floor with 3 bedrooms and a second toilet and bathroom with shower and underfloor heating. TVs are in the living room and other rooms with HDMI input. The manager of the house was very kind, he was ready to solve all problems heating in the cold summer, etc.. The utility room has a dryer and washing machine. There is wood for the fireplace for a small fee. Not far from the house is a train stop, from where trains run to the border station and express train to Prague. Garage for 1 car. During clear nights, I photographed Comet Neowize.
- Good location, nice house, well maintained and clean. There is lots of room with many amenities. The gentleman who maintains the property and delivered the keys was very pleasant, unlike the actual owner, who was blunt and abrupt.
- Velmi jsme ocenili pritomnost mycky. V prizemi nas potesilo prijemne posezeni. Poloha objektu je na idealnim miste, v centru mesta, vedle nadrazi.
- Libilo se nam naprosto vse! Ciste, pekne ubytovani! Super lokalita! Urcite se vratime!
- Ndhern ubytovn v centru elezn Rudy, prostorn a velmi dobe vybaven. Pan majitel byl moc pjemn. Urit se sem nkdy rdi vrtme, opravdu se nm moc lbilo. Vem vele doporuuji!
Located 350 feet from the Špičák Ski Area and 1.2 mi from Železná Ruda, Apartmány Domino offers apartments with free WiFi, a TV, a fully equipped kitchen and a bathroom with shower.A restaurant is just 150 feet away and supermarkets can be found 1.2 mi away.A ski bus stop is in front of Apartmány Domino and the Špičák Train Station is 1,150 feet away. The Čertovo and Černé Lakes are within a distance of 3.1 mi.
- The flat was exactly what we wanted, a small place next to nature. It fit 5 adults comfortably enough for 2 nights. The kitchen facilities were good and the staff was very friendly dispute our lack of Czech
- Vborn komunikace s majitelem. Vybaven ubytovn nadprmrn. Klidn msto.
- Super lokalita. Bezproblmov domluva s pronajmatelem, kter nm umonil ubytovat se i pozdji, ne jsme pvodn mli pijet. Dostaten a vyhovujc vybaven, velmi pkn ubytovn.
- Pjemn ubytovn na skvlm mst. V okol mnoho turistickch tras. Monost parkovn hned u domu. Zvukotsn, take jsme se se sousedy neruili, jeliko jsme zrovna oba mli pejsky ssebou
- Vborn lokalita k p turistice, ist voav ubytovn se vm potebnm. Pedn kl kdykoli na zavoln. Hned pes silnici hotel Stella s monost vborn stravy.
One of our best sellers in Železná Ruda! Located near the ski elevators in Špičák, Hotel Karl offers a restaurant with an open fireplace and a spacious terrace. Rooms have a satellite TV and private bathroom.A refrigerator is provided in all rooms. Some also include a separate living room and a private jacuzzi.Bohemian recipes and international dishes are served at the restaurant. Snacks and drinks can be enjoyed at the bar. Breakfast is buffet style and Wi-Fi is free in all public areas.Železná Ruda’s center is 2.5 mi away. Guests can also visit the lakes of Černé jezero and Čertovo jezero, about 2.5 mi away from Karl Hotel.
- The breakfast was great plenty of choice from the buffet, plus possibility to order sausages, ham and eggs, etc. Good before mountain trips The room and facilities were clean. The staff was very nice and helpful. The bus stop in front of the hotel is super convenient.
- Mrs Karl is very very kind and friendly person, willing to help with any issue so dont hesitate to ask she will do basically anything to make you feel comfortable and welcome. Great location pik ski resort is right behind the corner. Best value for your money, great place to stay with your children.
- Nice ohmely place, friendly staff, location in a walking distance to the slopes, Clean room, big tasty breakfast, everything was in order. Recommended
- Jdlo vynikajc, istota, krsn zazen pokoje, pohodln postele, mil personl.
- Skvl poloha hotelu, vstcn a mil personl, dobr sndan. Vzhledem k tomu, e jsme mli s sebou pejska, byl pro ns pipraven msto standardnho pokoje apartmn u lesa, aby jsme mli s pejskem klid. Skvl pstup. Vybaven pokoje dostaujc. Co vc lovk potebuje, vdy jede za prodou
Looking for: Best Hotels in Železná Ruda