Apparthotel Steiner offers holiday apartments for up to 7 people in the center of Eben im Pongau, very close to the slopes of the Ski Amadé region.All apartments have a balcony and a fully equipped kitchen.Apparthotel Steiner offers free Wi-Fi access in the entire building, as well as free parking.The hotel restaurant also has an extensive vinotheque. A bistro-pizza bar is available as well.The ski bus stops right in front of Apparthotel Steiner. Guests can go skiing in Schladming, Flachau and Mühlbach, all within a radius of 16 mi.
- size of the appartment, terrace, wellequipped kitchen, comfy beds, no paperwork
- We liked Herr Steiner and his son!We had a problem with the room we booked and they took care of it immediately. We loved the bar and the omelet at breakfast.
- Location under 1/2h in 3 big ski resorts Flachau, Flachauwinkl, Schladming, clean.
- Breakfasts were great. Enough for hole familly expactations. Beds were comfortables and big enough. Family apartment is reallly big it has got two bedrooms one is the attic, large living room with kitchenette fridge, microwave, electric cooker and filter coffe maker, bathroom with shower and toilet. Furnishings are a little bit ancient and rememer 80s but its not diminishing the total good rating of the apartment. The owner and the staff is friendly and helpfull. The restaurant on the ground floor is mainly italian. They have got great weizen and coffe And one more important thing the skibus stop is really close 100m right from the Steiners apartment it takes you to Popolo and farther to Flachau Spacejet center.
- Location is very nice and staff was very kind and proffesional.
Located in the center of Eben im Pongau, Hotel Schwaiger offers a spa area in winter and a balcony overlooking the forest in each room. The Monte Popolo Ski Area is 1,300 feet away and can be reached with a free ski bus stopping right outside.Decorated in a modern Alpine style with bright wooden furniture, the spacious rooms feature cable TV and a bathroom with hairdryer.The restaurant serves traditional Austrian cuisine and features a terrace, a bar, and a winter garden.The Schwaiger Hotel’s spa area features a sauna, steam bath, fitness room, and sun bed. Free Wi-Fi is provided in public areas.The garden includes a children’s playground, and free private parking is available on site. In summer, bicycles can be hired free of charge.A ski school is right outside, and a cross-country ski run is 350 feet away. The Flachau Ski Area is a 15-minute drive away and is also reachable with the ski bus. Eben Train Station is 150 feet from the hotel.
- great Sauna area was an unexpected Bonus and the room very comfortable with a balcony
- If you are looking for a cozy family run place that is good value for the money than its a great choice. Warmly reccomend.
- Very good wellness and the restaurant, close to flachau. We enjoy staying here.
- Parking, sauna, personnel, dinner, very fast service in the restaurant, breakfast. Well done.
- the views from the hotel were amazing, easy place to find, nice quit hotel and the meals were fantastic
Landhotel Berger features a restaurant, bar, a garden and ski-to-door access in Eben im Pongau. All rooms feature a flat-screen TV with cable channels and a private bathroom. There is a children’s playground and guests can make use of free WiFi and free private parking.At the hotel, every room has a wardrobe.Guests at Landhotel Berger can enjoy a continental breakfast.The accommodations offers 3-star accommodations with a sauna and terrace. The area is popular for hiking and skiing, and ski equipment hire is available at Landhotel Berger.Schladming is 16 mi from the hotel, while Obertauern is 17 mi away. The nearest airport is Salzburg W. A. Mozart, 40 mi from Landhotel Berger, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
- The location for summer and winter makes it exceptional. The staff was very friendly and all was very well handed. Good breakfast, comfortable beds and well equiped for children and families.
- The hotel is really nicely done and is very clean and modern. We loved it, my kids loved it. What I found confusing is the requirement for prepayment by booking.com so I assumed that the stay was paid for, which apparently was not the case, so it stalled our checkout as we were leaving. The member of staff was patient with us though. I would just like the terms and conditions of prepayment to be a bit clearer on booking.com site.
- Modern and new room, super sauna with nice wiew, great location, super service…
- Very nice rooms almost new.Extremely friendly owners very friendly staff.Well assorted breakfast very nice dinners.Super good location next to slope and only 510 minutes drive from Flachau Bus right outside hotel.
- Hotel is situated right besides the small, but really nice and well maintained skiing area, which is perfect for one day skiing and for family with small children. The best part is, that you can ski right to the hotel door, where you find big and warm ski room.Landhotel Berger is just perfect our room was beautiful, spotless clean, quiet. Sauna is magnificent, you can observe slopes in the night through the window of sauna in the evening, since it is situated in the highest floor.Breakfast has all you need and finally, hosts the owners are kind and helpful even though we stayed only one night they treated us as long term guests Highly recommended!
Edi’s Ferienwelt am Edthof
Offering a seasonal indoor swimming pool and a children’s playground, Edi’s Ferienwelt am Edthof is 0.6 mi from Monte Popolo Ski Area in Eben. The free ski bus going to the ski elevators stops in front of the property.The accommodations units at Edi’s Ferienwelt include cable TV and a private bathroom. Free WiFi access is available, and linen and towels are provided.The Edthof also has a petting zoo (closed between September and December). Other activities that can be enjoyed at Edi’s include football, basketball and go-karting. Free private parking is available on site.Eben’s center is just 1,650 feet away and features a supermarket and a bakery. The Flachau Ski Area is 3.1 mi away.
- First of all Karin and her husband are wonderful hosts. They provided us with everything we needed, at all hours of the day, and always patient and extremely pleasant.The complex is packed with awesome activities for the kids soccer fields, volleyball, tennis courts, pingpong tables, private pool and horse riding!.Theres a washing machine and a dryer you can use for free. They even keep washing powder and all of the other stuff available, also free of charge.Our apartment was spacious, practical and cozy.The kitchen is big with everything you need and a dishwasher, which is a life saver with 3 kids after a long day.Very much recommended!
- Very spacious apt, with living room, fully equiped kitchen, two bathrooms and three sleeping rooms. Convinient if you go by car eg to flachau ski area. There is a ski bus in front of edis but it goes only to local ski area monte popolo. The ski bus to flachau amade ski center goes from the ebens main street which is too far to walk in ski shoes. Apt heating was excelent which is not often case in Austria
- Lovely apartment. Spacious and modern, apartment had everything one could wish for. Very friendly owners. Lots of things to do in the area of Eben in Pongau. Would definitely recommend this apartment!
- It was just great. We enjoyed very much. Lovely place with kind people and super service.
- great communication with the host especially in case of late arrival perfect location comfy kitchen with dishwasher, coffee machine and oven parking spot in front of the house
ride & relax Aparthotel Schwarz
One of our top picks in Eben im Pongau. Completely renovated in 2018, the family-run ride & relax Aparthotel Schwarz, located a 3-minute walk from the center of Eben im Pongau has 3-star accommodations with a fitness center, a garden and a terrace. 0.7 mi from Popolo 1, the property offers ski storage space. The ski bus stop is in front of the property.All units in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Featuring a private bathroom with a shower and a hair dryer, rooms at ride & relax Aparthotel Schwarz also have free WiFi. Guest rooms include a desk.On request, a buffet breakfast can be enjoyed at the property. Guests can also order dishes via tablets provided in the apartments.At the accommodations guests are welcome to take advantage of the spa area featuring a Sanarium, an infrared cabin, a fitness room and a relaxation room with impressive views.In summer, guests can rent e-bikes on site.Salzburg W. A. Mozart Airport is 32 mi away.
- The host was very friendly and helpful. She assisted us with every request we had to make sure we had a pleasant stay. The place was exceptionally clean.
- The apartment met all of our expectations. Hasslefree service. The location was perfect. It was super easy to travel to all intresting for us destinations. SPA and relax zone was greate with beautifull view of mountains. Convinient parking lot is also big pluse of this apartment hotel. We felt perfectly safe regarding COVID19 pandemic.
- Nice!Very friendly host. Luckily we were able to check in earlier than expected. Lovely apartments, kitchen supplies and amenities.The sauna and relaxation area is a very nice, zen like area and surprise.A quaint village with key stores nearby.There are also many hiking trails and waterfalls nearby for further sightseeing. Thanks for such a nice stay!
- Beautiful apartment and excellent wellness area with sauna, infra red and relaxation room. Generous owner who treats you like a friend who wants you to have the best experience possible. Very comfortable
- It was great time in great place with great Claudia, who take care about us. Apartment was big and very well equipped with all you need. TV in each room, Kitchen fully equipped with cooker, refrigerate, oven, microwave, toaster, coffee machine, pots etc. all You need. I like also sauna and relax room. Ski bus just at the front of hotel and direct connection not only with Montepopolo but also Spacejet.
Located 1.9 mi from the center of Flachau, Gasthof Schützenhof offers a cozy Alpine-style restaurant serving traditional Austrian cuisine, as well as a relaxation area with a sauna. A ski bus stop is in front of the hotel and provides connection to the 8er Jet Cable Car of the Flachau Ski Area.Rooms here come with a balcony with mountain views, carpeted floors, flat-screen cable TV, and a bathroom with shower, toilet and hairdryer. Free WiFi access is available at the Schützenhof.A rich breakfast buffet is served every morning and can also be enjoyed on the sun terrace. Half board is available on request. A ski storage room with a ski boot dryer is also provided on site.Hiking, cycling and cross-country skiing trails are accessible directly from the Gasthof Schützenhof, while a swimming lake is a 10-minute walk away. A horse riding stable is 350 feet away.
- Everything was excellent. We ate at the restaurant and it was good value
- Clean rooms, comfortable beds, good shower, nice breakfast. Dinner in the evening also good!
- Well its a little out of town but the staff was great. They should offer more variety for the bar but the selection was very limited.Great staff really willing to do alot to fix all konds of issues.
- The price was reasonable the room and bathroom were modern the complex has an elevator the hotel is in a quiet area, just outside of Flachau our room had a nice view onto hills and fields saw a deer and some cows in the distance there is a large parking lot out front the woman at reception was pleasant and helpful
- super staff, very helpful. great food big screen tv big rooms with a view. The area is so nice you can do lots of different sports.
One of our top picks in Altenmarkt im Pongau. Surrounded by meadows, forests and mighty mountain scenery, the newly remodeled and generously expanded Aparthotel Kristall is the ideal base for relaxing holidays, only a 10-minute walk from the center of Altenmarkt.Kristall Aparthotel offers newly furnished, comfortable and friendly rooms and a rich breakfast buffet with an organic corner. A sauna, a steam bath, a solarium and a gym offer relaxing moments.Kristall Hotel is a starting point for numerous leisure activities, from hiking and cycling to mountain biking and horseback riding.In winter, unlimited skiing pleasure in Austria’s largest skiing area awaits you. The closest ski elevator is only 2,950 feet away, with the ski bus stop and the access to the Tauern cross-country ski run right in front of the building.
- Everything. Food, room, location, hospitality, scenary.
- Excellent, good breakfast, welcoming family with big smile, clean, quiet place
- The location is great, its two minutes far from the highway, its located in a very quiet neighborhood and the view is amazing.The staff are very kind and helpfulThe family apartment room number 17, we were couple 6 and 1.5 years old children was new, clean and very and spacious.The garden is nice and children enjoyed playing theseThe breakfast is nice. Good coffee and nice variety of tea. The Sunday cake was amazing
- I would recommend to stay there.Everything was great ! Good stuff, clean room, comfortable room.
- A small and cosy familyowned hotel with a great attention to customer care! The cleanliness of the place, including the spa facilities, is particularly noteworthy. An excellent choice for ski holidays and complete relaxation!
JUFA Hotel Altenmarkt-Zauchensee
Located in Altenmarkt im Pongau, 1.2 mi from the ski area, JUFA Hotel Altenmarkt-Zauchensee features a restaurant with bar, and a spa center with sauna and steam bath. Free WiFi access is available in all areas.The rooms all come with cable TV, a seating area, a safety deposit box and a private bathroom with shower and hairdryer.At JUFA Altenmarkt-Zauchensee, guests will find a ski storage room, a tennis court, table tennis and a children’s playground. Free private parking is possible on site.
- Very accommodating staff, close to restaurants, rooms facing the forest are very quiet
- Very friendly and helpful staffGreat equipment of roomBreakfast choices
- Very good hotel.Reasonable price.The lady in reception was very friendly and helping.Very clean hotel and breakfast was awesome.Nice hotel for family.
- Great value hotel in excellent location. Superclean rooms with comfortable beds and a great shower. Good buffet breakfast. Reception staff were very helpful. Would definitely return.
- Great breakfast again, our second JUFA, so we knew what to expect including cooked bacon and scrambled eggs.Balcony, AKA smoking area.
One of our top picks in Altenmarkt im Pongau. The family-run 3-star Landhotel Laudersbach is located in Altenmarkt im Pongau, 2,650 feet from the Eben Ski Elevator and the Amadé Thermal Bath, and offers a traditional restaurant, a sun terrace, a Finnish sauna and an infrared cabin. The A10 motorway is 1.2 mi away.All rooms are equipped with cable TV and either with carpet floors or wooden floors. Free WiFi access is offered. An internet terminal is also available free of charge.Guests can relax on the terrace, in the lounge area or the sauna. A playground for children, a ping-pong table and a putting green is also at guests’ disposal. A bicycle and Nordic walking equipment rental is available on request.Fine regional and international cuisine is served in the on-site restaurant.The Altenmarkt-Radstadt-Flachau and the Zauchensee ski areas are 1.9 mi from Hotel Laudersbach and can be reached with the ski bus that stops in front of the property. Cross-country skiing trails are 650 feet away. Free shuttle service from the property to a ski elevator is offered.A swimming lake and a public tennis court are both 0.6 mi from the hotel. A local golf course can be found within 1.9 mi. A 22% discount at the Amadé Thermal Baths is provided as well.
- Breakfast was just fabulous! And the location is very convenient for skiing. The SPA area is clean and has a generous size and the relaxing area is very cozy. Water is available in the recreation room. The room was on the smaller side but well designed and modern furnished. The Gasthoft is conveniently located downstairs and serves delicious food.
- Cant rate highr than 10 …Wonderful staff always smile and willing to help in any issue. They helped us find a local place, where we could get a wheelchair and called local places to get more information. Very good breakfast with a large variety and fresh products.A great location for touring the Salzburgland area maximum driving time is 1 hour to any of the main attractions.The design and styling of the reception, lobby and dining room is beautiful.The hotel includes spa with relaxing hammock, sauna and infrared treatment booth.Thanks, Nadia and all of you!
- Close to ski resorts and highway, good wellness and SPA, very clean and spacious, big toilet and bathroom
- Restaurant food and service ambience very enjoyable
- Exellent interior design, very comfortable rooms, great wellness zone.
In a quiet location at the edge of forest, a 5-minute walk from the center of Sankt Martin am Tennengebirge, the Alpenhof offers a sauna, a sun terrace, a bar, and free WiFi access. Hiking and mountain bike trails, as well as cross-country ski runs, start at the doorstep.All rooms have a balcony overlooking the village, the valley and the surrounding mountains, satellite TV, and a bathroom with a bath or shower.Breakfast is served in buffet style and includes a choice of freshly prepared eggs, coffee and tea.A heated ski storage with a ski boot dryer is available at the Alpenhof.A natural swimming lake is 1,650 feet away. A snow tube toboggan run can be reached in a 5-minute walk.Ski area Dachstein West can be reached within 10 minutes by skibus or car. Ski Amadé can be reached by car within 15 minutes.Salzburg can be reached in a 40-minute drive and Hallstatt within 30 minutes by car.
- Rooms are very clean and comfortable. Beautiful view from the balcony. Eric and his staff are very friendly. Excellent breakfast.
- Amazing view, really humble and friendly staff/owners, quiet and scenic location
- The place to have dinner which the host recommend nearby is really awesomethe live music and the food…nice memory
- Beautiful Location Very quiet and close to nature.Gracious hosts and excellent service.
- Soon as you as you arrive you, youre welcomed with open arms. Amazing atmosphere. The rooms are wonderfully sized, beds are amazing and pillows you cant find anywhere else. On top of it all the views from your balcony are breathtaking. You cant go wrong with this property. Oh! They also have two wonderful pups that are the evenings entertainment. A must stay and you cant beat the price!!
Looking for: Best Hotels in Eben im Pongau