Comfort Suites near Rainbow Springs Dunnellon
One of our top picks in Dunnellon. Offering free WiFi throughout the property, Comfort Suites near Rainbow Springs Dunnellon is located in Dunnellon, within 3.9 miles of Rainbow Springs State Park. The hotel has an outdoor swimming pool, fitness center and a 24-hour front desk.At the hotel, rooms have a desk. Complete with a private bathroom equipped with a bath and a hairdryer, the rooms at Comfort Suites have a flat-screen TV and air conditioning, and certain rooms come with a seating area. All rooms have a closet.The accommodation offers a continental or buffet breakfast.The nearest airport is Gainesville Regional Airport, 49 miles from Comfort Suites near Rainbow Springs Dunnellon.
- Hotel staff were very nice, everything was clean. The hotel was located in a very popular area for restaurants ,shopping centers , and 10 minutes from Rainbow Springs.
- Room was exceptional upon checkin. I liked that you could elect not to have housekeeping enter the room unless you put the service request card on the door to limit people coming and going during COVID19.
- Very impressed with the Room it was very large 2 Queen beds, a sofa, a bench, a dresser, a desk and chair and closet, very nice room! Staff was very friendly both at the desk an housekeeping and everything was clean. Great area definitely going back!
- I would definitely stay here again! The only downfall literally was probably due to covid anyway so Im not even complaining, but I really really wanted coffee with breakfast in the morning there was none at all! Other than that everything was so clean comfortable!
- Hotel is in an perfect location Our room was super comfortable with a little living area, with plenty of space and a very comfortable mattress.My friends and I loved it!!
Quality Inn Conference Center at Citrus Hills
Located in the heart of Citrus County, the Quality Inn Conference Center at Citrus Hills hotel in Hernando, Florida offers easy access to a variety of attractions, including Homosassa Springs State Park and Crystal River. This hotel is also convenient to Florida’s Gulf Coast, the Cross Florida Greenway, and Three Sisters Springs.Guests are invited to relax in the outdoor heated pool. Outdoor events offer a panoramic view with manicured lawns, forested areas and a large gazebo, suitable for weddings and special events with both indoor and outdoor catering available, and space for up to 200 guests banquet style and 300 conference style.Other amenities at this hotel include free hot breakfast, free wireless high-speed Internet access, free weekday newspaper and a business center.All spacious guest rooms at this nonsmoking hotel offer cable television, a coffee maker, desk, microwave, hair dryer, iron and ironing board. Some rooms feature a sofa sleeper and whirlpool. This is a pet-friendly hotel, with four-legged friends allowed to stay for a fee.
- The staff was awesome, the facility in excellent condition, the room comfortable.I really appreciate the alternate breakfast service since regular breakfast service was unavailable due to COVID.
- Staff very helpful. Room comfortable. Nice facilities right off highway. Very nice pool but did not use.
- This is a great hotel. I didnt find anything that I didnt like.
- The pool was great the parking lot was pretty open.
- Staff was friendly, helpful, and great to deal with. Location and price are great
Holiday Inn Express Crystal River
One of our top picks in Crystal River. This Florida hotel is one mile from River Ventures Manatee Swim Tours and Kings Bay. It features an outdoor pool and rooms with flat-screen cable TVs and free Wi-Fi.Guest rooms at Holiday Inn Express Crystal River are equipped with microwaves, refrigerators and coffee makers. They also have seating areas and desks.Crystal River Holiday Inn Express offers a 24-hour gym and business center. Concierge service is available. The hotel serves breakfast and is within one mile of several restaurants.Crystal River Mall is 2 miles from Holiday Inn. Yulee Sugar Mill Ruins Historic State Park is 5 miles away.
- Centrally located to all the excursions around Crystal River. Breakfast was very basic but did the job.
- Room was very clean. Location was perfect for our plans in Crystal River. Due to Covid, breakfast is temporarily halted. We did receive a togo bag with an orange, bagel and a Danish roll. Coffee was also available.
- The staff was wondering very helpful. The beds were very comfortable.
- Property was clean, staff friendly. The pool was open, the fitness room was open if you wanted to use it and breakfast was served. Thank you so much for not using the pandemic as an excuse for poor customer service and satisfaction.
- Location to the swimming with the manatees business was great and the hotel staff was very friendly and accomadating.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Inverness
Off Highway 44 and only a short distance from downtown Inverness and other local attractions and activities, this hotel features spacious guest rooms furnished with microwaves and mini-refrigerators.Begin the day at the Holiday Inn Express Inverness with a free hot breakfast and a free weekday newspaper. Get energized in the 24-hour fitness center, relax by the heated outdoor swimming pool or browse the internet with free wireless access.Take a manatee tour on Crystal River, explore Homosassa Springs State Wildlife Park or enjoy top-rated golf courses, all available only minutes from the Inverness Holiday Inn Express.
- Everything was set up so well during this time. The staff wore masks, were very friendly and everything was very clean. Check in and check out was so fast and efficient. The room was very comfortable and exceeded expectations. It is also pet friendly which was a major plus.
- Served food and tried to maintain a normal service level despite COVIDClean and newer place, appreciated the friendly staff
- It is immaculate! The last time I stayed was in 2013 and the property has been beautifully kept up, I will recommend and stay again because I love it so much
- Clean and friendly staff. Would definitely stay again
- It was good even though it wasnt what we expected.
Quality Inn Crystal River
The Quality Inn hotel is located four miles from Crystal River State Archaeological State Park. This hotel is near area attractions like Weeki Wachee Springs, Rainbow River, the Crystal River Mall and Fort Island Gulf Beach. Homosassa Springs State Wildlife Park and Seven Rivers Regional Medical Center are also close to the hotel. The Tampa International Airport and Walt Disney World are 75 miles away. Cedar Key is about 30 miles from the hotel.All guest rooms include coffee makers, hair dryers, irons and ironing boards. Some rooms have microwaves, refrigerators and whirlpool bathtubs. Nonsmoking rooms are also available. The hotel also features a tennis court (equipment not provided), newsstand and guest laundry facilities. Full-service features and amenities include free wireless high-speed Internet access in all rooms, free deluxe continental breakfast, free local calls and seasonal outdoor pool. This hotel is pet-friendly (additional fees apply).Several golf courses, fishing areas, drag boat racing and scuba diving are also nearby. A wide variety of restaurants and cocktail lounges are located in the surrounding area.
- Room was clean and beds were perfect size and comfortable.
- had to change rooms because they gave my reserved room away. other than that the stay was pleasant. Stayed here many times
- Beds were comfortable and had nice pillows and comforters.
- the location was nice and the price was reasonable!
- Room neat very spacious and still had breakfast to go back to you room i enjoyed my stay.
Plantation on Crystal River, Ascend Hotel Collection
One of our top picks in Crystal River. This 232-acre Crystal Rivers resort is located near King’s Bay. It features a 27-hole championship golf course and 4 on-site restaurants. Accommodations includes a cable TV and video game console. Three Sisters Spring is 1.1 mi from the property.Plantation on Crystal River, Ascend Hotel Collection, guests can take scuba diving lessons to snorkel with manatees, take golf classes from a PGA pro or go canoeing on the bay. At the Aveda spa and salon, relaxation options include massages, hairstyling, facials and more.Every spacious room of Plantation on Crystal River, Ascend Hotel Collection features warm colors and traditional décor. A work desk and coffee maker are included, and Wi-Fi is available. In-room video game rental is also offered.The resort dining options include the poolside Tiki Bar. Guests can enjoy sampling the restaurant’s classic American dishes or sipping on tropical cocktails.Swim with Manatees and Crystal River Airport are each a 4-minute drive from the resort. Crystal River Mall is 3.5 mi away.
- We were only here for one evening and night. The property is very pretty and beautiful views of the river from different locations on the property. Small bar by the pool area was nice to have. Location was close to 3 sisters springs.
- The staff is very friendly. There is so much to do we had a wonderful time.
- Love staying here, it just reminds me of old Florida, very relaxing Theres a great little pool side bar, and breakfast at the hotel was very nice.
- Pool was amazing it was a perfect place to set off for kayaking, which we did every day. Short distance to 3 sisters springs and hunters bay.
- I had a special request upon booking that the staff not only fulfilled but exceeded!
Hampton Inn Crystal River
Located just 2 miles from downtown Crystal River, this Florida hotel features a swimming pool and daily hot breakfast. Free Wi-Fi is also available.A microwave, refrigerator and coffee-making facilities come standard in each room at the Hampton Inn Crystal River. A cable TV and telephone are also included.A business center and fitness center are on site at Crystal River’s Hampton Inn. A laundromat is available for added convenience.The Coastal Heritage Museum is just 2 miles from this hotel. Guests at the property are 4.5 miles from Crystal River Preserve State Park.
- The people were terrific! Friendly and helpful. The location was perfect for what we had planned.
- Location and the staff! I had a terrible headache and Beth was so nice and allowed me to check in early!
- Convenient location, comfortable, and friendly staff. Awesome
- The location is perfect for planning a scallop diving trip or manatee swim adventure. Its easy to get to and easy to find.
- We were thrilled to finally find a hotel that the employees were friendly and the property was amazingly clean. We really enjoyed our stay and the hospitality of the staff was exceptional!
The Port Hotel and Marina
Located on 7 acres along the Gulf of Mexico, this waterfront Port Hotel and Marina in Crystal River features an on-site waterfront restaurant. A dove center with equipment rentals and an outdoor seasonal pool are also offered.Snorkeling with Manatees in Crystal River is also available. The dove center includes boat, kayak, and snorkel rentals as well as an on-site boat ramp.Each morning the hotel offers danishes, coffee, and tea. The Margarita Breeze restaurant offers casual dining, American cuisine, and fresh seafood. Cocktails are available at the Tiki Bar.A cable TV is provided in all rooms at The Port Hotel and Marina. They are air conditioned, and some rooms offer free WiFi.Crystal River Preserve State Park is 6.3 mi away. Seven Rivers Golf and Country Club is a 10 minutes’ drive from The Port Hotel.
- Location was very nice … Felt ithe room was a little dated but very clean … Front office and cleaning lady Josephine were very friendly and helpful
- Excellent location. Convenience stores, pharmacy, and grocery stores right around the corner. Close kayak paddle to the various Springs. Super friendly tiki bar staff and the restaurant food was great! Was able to walk out my door and rent a kayak on premises.
- The location was great. The pool was clean and very nice. Every meal we had at the attached restaurant was delicious.
- The view was spectacular from our room. Margarita breeze was very enjoyable and scenic. We will definitely be going back we had a wonderful time. Next time we will definitely rent a boat they are right outside your room.
- Room103 excellent view right down the river. Lower level patio. Restaurant and bar with river view right next door. Good food
Retreat at Crystal Manatee
Set in Crystal River, within 7.5 mi of Homosassa Springs Wildlife State Park and 2,300 feet of Bird’s Underwater, Retreat at Crystal Manatee offers accommodations with a terrace and as well as free private parking for guests who drive. Featuring a garden, the 3-star hotel has air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi, each with a private bathroom. The hotel has family rooms.At the hotel all rooms include a desk and a flat-screen TV.Continental and buffet breakfast options are available every morning at Retreat at Crystal Manatee.Three Sisters Springs is 0.6 mi from the accommodations, while River Ventures is 0.6 mi from the property.
- Excellent location, room was stylish and clean. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Recommend staying here.
- The room was super clean and nice. Bed was great.
- The hotel was lovely. The grounds were planted beautifully. The attention to detail was very apparent with every detail inside our room. The mattresses and pillows were as nice as mine at home.
- The best possible location for exploring Crystal River and the Three Sisters springs. The room was spotless when we arrived. The owner had responded to all of my questions via email, before arrival, which was nice of him. Electric tea kettle was super useful, allowed instant boiling water at any time. Fridge decent size, a plus. A/C worked well. Bathroom upgraded with a new fancy shower.
- 10!!! Perfect location, warm welcoming, everything super clean, brand new, amazing shower!!! Staff extremely friendly. All staff always smiling and polite!! Hotel close to restaurants and tours! Amazing! If I had made another choice I wouldnt be so happy!!! Hats off!!
Looking for: Best Hotels in Dunnellon