Vue panoramique sur seine
Featuring a terrace, Vue panoramique sur seine provides accommodations in Duclair with free WiFi and city views.The apartment features 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a dining area, a fully equipped kitchen, and a balcony with river views.Rouen is 13 miles from the apartment, while Pont-Audemer is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Deauville – Normandie Airport, 47 miles from Vue panoramique sur seine.
- Modern, bright and comfortable apartment with an amazing view and a stones throw from the centre of town.
- Tolle, moderne Ausstattung, perfekte Lage und unkomplizierte Schlsselbergabe zum erstaunlich gnstigen Preis.
- Tout est pens pour passer un bon sjour et vous trouverez de nombreux guides pour dcouvrir la rgion. Des livres aussi, pour les petits et les grands sont disposition cest top ! Laccessibilit de lappartement est top et si vous aimez la propret, vous serez trs heureux de louer ce logement !
- Logement trs propre et confortable. Rien ne manque. Trs bien situ avec vue sur la Seine. Dcor avec got . Trs bonne communication avec lhte. Nous garderons un trs bon souvenir!
- Le logement est trs joli et spacieux,trs bien quip.
En Bord de Seine
On the edge of the Seine River, Bord de Seine is in a traditional Normandy house and offers a panoramic view of the river. Guests are invited to the garden and on the terrace.The room at Bord de Seine has a flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi access. The bathroom has a hairdryer and free toiletries.Continental breakfast is available every morning and can be served on the grounds when the weather is fine. The room also provides a microwave and a refrigerator.The property is 1.5 miles from the center of the city and a 20-minute drive from the city of Rouen. Jumièges and its abbey can be found within 5 miles.
- Hosts went out of their way to help us settle in, and started our day with a fabulous breakfast. Private entry for our room, and a scenic view of the Seine.
- Very welcoming and friendly. Breakfast fabulous with homemade jam.Let us in early which was very much appreciated as it was so warm. Air conditioning enabled comfortable sleep.
- Pascual and Annie, the owners and hosts, are very friendly and made us feel at home. The view from the bedroom overlooking the Seine is wonderful. Duclair turned out to be a very interesting small town which when coming from the south is reached by what I think is the last Seine vehicle ferry operating. The river front and town square are attractive places to visit especially on Monday mornings when there is a market which has existed almost 1000 years.
- This was a gem of a find … we arrived after quite a long journey to be greeted by smiling faces and typical french hospitality. The breakfast included fresh breads form the town and Annies homemade jams. Pascal asked us if we liked cheese and then produced the local produce.
- Accueil des htes Petit djeuner Equipement et espace chambre Calme et situation
le vue sur Seine
Located in Duclair in the Upper Normandy region, le vue sur Seine has a balcony and river views. Featuring free private parking, the holiday home is in an area where guests can engage in activities such as hiking and fishing.Boasting a DVD player, the holiday home has a kitchen with a microwave, a fridge and a stovetop, a living room, a dining area, 1 bedroom, and 1 bathroom with a shower. For added convenience, the property can provide towels and bed linen for an extra charge.A terrace is available for guests at the holiday home to use.Rouen is 14 mi from le vue sur Seine, while Pont-Audemer is 23 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Deauville – Normandie Airport, 33 mi from the accommodations.
- Great view of Seine flowing just outside the lot. Has a kitchen. The apartment is newly decorated. Own parking spot behind the house, behind a gate. Owner lives downstairs. He speaks basic english needed for the renting. Small terrace outside. Window curtains if you need a dark room. Quiet location.
- Hte trs accueillant et sympathique. La vue sur la Seine le matin est une merveille !Petit gte bien quip, joli et agrable.
- belle vue sur la Seine. Avons apprci la dcoration, le calme de lendroit. Ouf, il y avait des dosettes de caf pour la Senseo.
- Trs calme emplacement idal et pratique accueil chaleureux deco sympathique
- La vue sur la Seine.Logement cosy et chaleureux avec tout le matriel ncessaire. Laccuei du propritaire l
La Bonne Famille
Set opposite Jumieges Abbey, this guest house is a 5-minute drive from Jumièges leisure park and golf course. It offers an on-site tearoom with a terrace and a traditional, Breton-style crêperie.The rooms at La Bonne Famille are decorated in a simple style. Each one also has free Wi-Fi access and some have views of the Abbey’s park. Guests can relax in the guest house’s large communal living room.Rouen is a 30-minute drive away and free public parking is located at a location nearby.
No reviews yet.
Les Buis de Boscherville B&B
Set in the Boucles de la Seine Normande Regional Nature Park, Les Buis de Boscherville is a B&B located in Hénouville. You can relax in the garden, on the furnished terrace and in the shared living room. Rouen is 8.1 mi away.All of the rooms have a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries.Each morning you can enjoy hot drinks, homemade pastries, cereals, cheese, fruits and cooked meats for breakfast.Free Wi-Fi is provided throughout the property. Free private parking is also possible on site.
- Annie, owner and operator of the property, is a gardener and decorator and it shows. The house has been featured in French decorating magazines. The breakfasts she prepares are very good, special in our experience. The location is bucolic, cows and horses in the field behind, but only seven miles from Rouen, a lively city with great history, famous buildings and many restaurants. We are a retired couple from the U.S. to whom tasteful things appeal.
- The host is very friendly. The property has a huge back yard, our room is on the first floor with french door open to the yard. Breakfast was delicious and homemade. Wish we can stay a little bit longer
- Annie our host made our stay very comfortable. In fact this has been the case on all of our three visits. The location is very convenient for getting to the A28 en route to Calais. Our room was very comfortable, breakfast excellent and a good selection of food and drink, including bacon and eggs. The garden of the house provides us with a very tranquil setting after a long drive from Correze. We look forward to meeting Annie again in 2020 and continuing our lessons in French and hers in English. Janet and Jim Burton
- We were lucky to stay in the Mandarin room for a week, offering a wonderful deck and large room. Lovely garden, great breakfast and our host was very helpful and accomodating! Excellent location from which to explore Normandy.
- The house is beautifully and interestingly decorated. The host serves an excellent breakfast with a lot of choice.
Le Clos Des Fontaines
Set in an apple orchard, Le Clos Des Fontaines is housed in a charming half-timbered building. Enjoy peaceful, spacious rooms with luxurious furnishings and access to an outdoor swimming pool.In the morning, enjoy a leisurely breakfast in the lounge overlooking the swimming pool. In the evening, relax with a drink on one of the bar’s comfortable armchairs.Rooms at Le Clos Des Fontaines are neatly decorated in a marine style. The suites offer spacious interiors decorated in an elegant 19th-century style. All rooms offer free Wi-Fi internet accessFrom May to September, as you swim in the outdoor heated swimming pool, you can admire the view of Jumièges Abbey and the Seine River.
- Everything was just as it should be would highly recommend
- BEautiful place, within walking distance of Jumieges Abbey
- Very pretty and peaceful location. Amazing pool and walking distance to plenty of restaurants and bars. Extremely friendly staff.
- Nice grounds but they could make so much more of them
- Lovely property in beautiful part of France. The service was very good, nothing to fault. A bonus was the heated pool and the orchards all around. Would love to visit again.
Chambres d’Hôtes Les Hostises de Boscherville
Les Hostises de Boscherville is a 19th-Century house located in Saint-Martin-de-Boscherville, just 1,650 feet from Saint-Georges Abbey. You can enjoy the homemade breakfast every morning.The rooms at Les Hostises de Boscherville are decorated in a contemporary style and include a flat-screen TV. Each one also has free Wi-Fi and an private bathroom, while some also include views of the abbey.Homemade cakes, marmalade and yogurts are just some of the items available for breakfast. On Friday, Saturday and public holidays, the hosts can also prepare Normandy specialties for dinner if you reserve in advance.Free private parking, a communal kitchen and a shared lounge are just some of the other facilities available on site. You can also borrow one of the 4 free bicycles or visit Rouen, which is 7.5 mi away.
- Very nice place to stay at, we stayed for one night. Good breakfast.
- How can you rate a family run business which gave you and your daughters a place to stay during a pandemic?Humanity, generosity of spirit, and true kindness. We were safe in a abbey with a beautiful garden and ate two delicious meals per day. Merci mille fois!!
- This great BB is located right aside a remarkable Abby, the view from our room was amazing and the English speaking host was welcoming as well! Also nice breakfast.
- There is safe private parking on the premises. We had a room with a beautiful view of the church next door. This was our first night in France . It was a very comfortable room, large and updated, and perfect for us to reorganize and get a good nights sleep. This hotel is located within just a few miles of some very ancient and impressive Abbeys. Its a very pastoral area to drive around. The staff was extremely nice and accommodating. Breakfast was very good. We will definitely consider this establishment on future trips.
- There is no eggs for breakfast, dinner in the hotel was good because we can taste the local products.
ibis Styles Rouen Nord-Barentin
Located a 10-minute drive north from the center of Rouen, ibis Styles Rouen Nord-Barentin is just 5 mi from Boucles de la Seine Normande National Park. It offers a wine bistro, a meeting room and a 24-hour reception.Decorated in neutral tones, the rooms at Hotel ibis Styles Rouen Nord-Barentin feature free WiFi and an LCD TV. All rooms are air-conditioned and also have a private bathroom with a bathtub and a hairdryer. Guests have access to a safe and computer at the hotel’s reception.A buffet breakfast consisting of regional products is served every morning in ibis Rouen Nord’s breakfast room. Guests can also enjoy a drink on the wine terrace before sampling one of the snacks on offer in the 24-hour bar. Several restaurants can be found within walking distance of the hotel.Free private on site parking is one of the other facilities on offer at this hotel. Bocasse Amusement Park and Cléres Zoo are 9.3 mi away and shoppers will enjoy the large shopping center, which is just next door.
- Very friendly and helpful staff. Lots of restaurants around that are open late. Cute, cozy reception and breakfast area. Overall a very good value and sleep and a comfortable place. Not ideal if you want to spend the whole day in the room because of lack of space, but otherwise no issues. Nicely decorated room. Breakfast also reasonable. Everything you need for a good morning. Easy and fast check in late in the night.
- Staff were friendly Lots of close by places to eat
- Staff exceptionally helpful and polite. Aircon appreciated A mini Statue of Liberty on the roundabout made us
- Stayed several times over a few years. Always good comfy beds, breakfast and easy location.
- Wonderful friendly receptionist on checkin. The breakfast was great and plentiful, especially the fresh baguette! Very attentive guy making sure everyone was happy. Would definitely recommend!
Campanile Rouen Nord – Barentin
Centrally located near the town center, the train station and the motorway, you will find this hotel an ideal place for your visit to Normandy.The rooms are air-conditioned and feature a flat-screen TV. Each one has direct exterior access and also has facilities for making hot drinks and an private bathroom, which is complete with free toiletries.Breakfast is served every morning and you can enjoy both lunch and dinner in the restaurant. Children’s options are available on the menu.Free WiFi access is provided in the entire property and free private parking is available on site.
No reviews yet.
Chambres d’Hôtes Au Temps Des Cerises
Located in the Haute-Normandie region of France, Au Temps des Cerises is 16 mi west of Rouen. It offers soundproofed rooms with a TV, private bathroom and free Wi-Fi access.At Temps des Cerises, can enjoy traditional cuisine and a daily breakfast. The guest accommodations features a large garden and a terrace with lounge chairs and a sun parasol.Au Temps des Cerises provides free private parking. It is 1,650 feet from Brotonne Golf Course, and local leisure activities include fishing and hiking.
- Breakfast was very nice with host fresh baked coconut muffins. Room very comfortable.
- Everything else about the property was superb. Madame provided an excellent fourcourse meal for 25 pp. incl. wine, and was most welcoming and friendly. I highly recommend this property.
- Lovely host. Very well organised guest house with rapid wifi. A picnic area was a nice unexpected bonus. Breakfast was great. Nice cherrythemed decoration. All very clean and new. Would recommend.
- bonne ambiance facilit de localisation dcoration de bon got
- Trs bon acceuil, petit dj copieux et excellent, trs bon rapport qualit/prix. En plus, nous avons beaucoup aim labb de Jumiges, la rivire et les randonnes sur les chemins verts.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Duclair