Crown Resorts at The Poconos
Located in Drums, Crown Resorts at The Poconos has free WiFi, and guests can enjoy a restaurant, a fitness center and a bar.Accommodations are fitted with air conditioning and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels, a fully equipped kitchen with a dining area, and a private bathroom with a hairdryer. A dishwasher, a microwave and fridge are also available, as well as an electric tea pot.The condo hotel offers an indoor pool.Guests at Crown Resorts at The Poconos are welcome to enjoy pool on site, or skiing in the surrounding areas.Jim Thorpe is 22 miles from the accommodation, while Wilkes-Barre is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Wilkes-Barre/Scranton International Airport, 28 miles from Crown Resorts at The Poconos.
- The location was beautiful! The front was a lake and the back was a canal!
- The location was nice and peaceful.The condo was spacious and very clean.
- The view is amazing the house is very cute.
- It was great! Had a full kitchen, great view of the lake. Close to everything recreational. Had a clubhouse and indoor pool.
- Quiet, clean, private, nature we saw 36 deer in a 1 mile walk up the street!. AMAZING VALUE. Will definitely be staying here any time we are in the area.
Motel 6-Drums, PA
Offering complimentary Wi-Fi and coffee, Motel 6 Drums is located off interstate 80 and 7.5 mi from Sugarloaf Golf Course.Rooms feature cable TV, a seating area and a work desk. In room heating and air conditioning are also provided.Guests can enjoy the on-site shared lounge area and the ATM machine. Free parking is available.Motel 6 Drums is 125 mi from Philadelphia International Airport and 5 mi from Mohegan Sun Casino.
- Location was was right off the highway, easy to get to. The room was clean and had plenty of towels and blankets. Good place to stay for a night when traveling.
- The rooms were more updated than I expected. Walls kept out noise more than I expected. Shower pressure was better than expected. Overall the quality of this Motel 6 was above the other ones Ive stayed at. It felt cleaner.
- This is the 10th time staying here, always a pleasure to stay here.
- The Staff Liz and Jay were great and they were very helpful with everything that we needed. Better quality than some of the bigger hotels in the area, I go three times a year and will always book there.
- Close to interstate. Staff was very receptive helpful with breakfast recommendation.
Comfort Inn West Hazleton
The Comfort Inn hotel is located with easy access to Interstate 81, Interstate 80 and Interstate 476. This West Hazleton, PA hotel is close to the Pocono Mountains, Wachovia Complex, and Eckley Miners’ Village, featuring world class off-road trails and recreational opportunities.Penn State Hazleton, a campus of the Pennsylvania State University, and the Laurel Mall, one of the Hazleton area’s premier shopping centers, are both less than one mile away.Visitors will enjoy the variety of outdoor activities the area offers like golfing, skiing, white water rafting, fishing and hunting. Spend a day at one of the many state parks in the area like Nescopeck State Park, Locust Lake State Park, Lehigh Gorge State Park and Hickory Run State Park. The Hazle Township Community Park is less than one mile away and offers an outdoor children’s play center, fishing, volleyball, nature and jogging trails and a picnic area.Additional attractions within 45 miles include Crossings Premium Outlets shopping center, Pocono Raceway, Knoebels Amusement Park, Jack Frost Big Boulder ski area, Snö Mountain ski areaArea business centers are perfectly located less than five minutes away, such as the CAN DO Corporate Center, Humboldt Industrial Park and Valmont Industrial Park. The MAJIC Industrial Park is within 15 minutes.The on-site Timber’s Lounge & Restaurant features a great variety of food and drinks. With live entertainment on Friday and Saturday evenings, the lounge is a favorite gathering spot.Guests of this West Hazleton, PA hotel will enjoy amenities like free wireless high-speed Internet access, free weekday newspaper, free local calls, pets welcome with a small nightly feeEnjoy our free hot breakfast featuring eggs, meat, yogurt and fresh fruit, cereal and more, including your choice of hot waffle flavors.Be sure to take advantage of the spacious exercise room and enjoy the game room.Business travelers will appreciate conveniences like a business center complete with spacious work areas and access to copy and fax services. Meeting and conference space with audio/visual equipment is also available.All rooms include cable television with free HBO, microwaves, refrigerators, coffee makers, hair dryers, irons and ironing boards. King rooms with whirlpool bathtubs are also available. Nonsmoking rooms are offered.
- Everything was very clean and the employees were fantastic. The only thing was the water pressure wasnt good but that is pretty much normal at any motel or hotel. We definitely will stay again if we come up there
- This is the third time weve stayed. The attention to detail with this virus was wonderful. Quick check in, take out for the restaurant,and take out for breakfast was handled exceptionally well.Your staff was helpful and caring and always pleasant. Great stay
- Love their restaurant, Very accomodating breakfast dyspite the Quarantine
- All the rooms are nonsmoking rooms my in particular was very clean. The selections for breakfast where excellent..
- The staff was very nice and accommodating. I liked that there was coffee and tea available at the lobby.
Fairfield Inn by Marriott Hazleton
This Hazleton, Pennsylvania hotel is off Interstate 81. The hotel features an indoor pool and fitness center.The Fairfield Inn by Marriott Hazleton offers guests a daily breakfast and coffee in the lobby and cookies in the evening. Guests can dine at Damon’s Grill, which features American cuisine.Rooms at the Hazleton Fairfield Inn are equipped with a coffee maker and ironing facilities. Guests can use the free Wi-Fi or watch cable TV.The Fairfield Inn Hazleton is within a 35-minute drive to the Asa Packer Mansion. Pennsylvania State University Hazleton is a 2-minute drive from the hotel.
- nice location nice restaurant options and close to interstate
- Staff was really friendly, room very cleaned, and breakfast was good!
- Everything about the staff was a 10. They were respectful, helpful and all around caring to my family from NYC. I loved the stay. My family of 4 were very comfortable. Anytime we needed extra anything we were told no problem, right away. Things like that make me wanna come back over and over again. Ill definitely be staying when I come back in October. Ill be staying 7days again.
- I like the room including the water flow in the bathroom especially during shower time. Was expecting something better for the breakfast but probably it was the case because of the current pandemic.
- No fault of the hotel but breakfast was limited due to Covid
Red Carpet Inn & Suites
4 miles from Interstate 81, this Hazleton hotel offers free Wi-Fi and spacious rooms that feature a microwave and refrigerator. Pennsylvania State University – Hazleton Campus is a 10 minute drive away.Bright rooms at Hazleton Ramada offer cable TV with HBO and a work desk. Coffee making facilities are also provided.Breakfast is served daily and it features hot coffee or tea with fresh fruit and pastries.Guests can swim in the seasonal outdoor pool, workout in the fitness center, or use the business center that offers fax and photocopying services.Shopping and dining are a 5 minute drive from Ramada Hazleton and the Hazelton Historical Museum is 2 miles away.
- There was face coverings and very kept social distance ! The employees were warm and welcoming, will definitely come back.
- Everything I always enjoy my stay here. Its always clean and the staff is amazing.
- The breakfast was good. Waffles arent my favorite but everything was fresh.
- Staff was attentive and accommodating. The staff was the bright spot.
- Please try to fix pool or let customers know on line. There was no problem for we were travelling but other families may be interested in pool. Know difficult for insurance. God bless you.
Red Roof Inn & Suites Hazleton
Red Roof Inn & Suites Hazleton is offering accommodations in Hazleton. The property provides a 24-hour front desk and free WiFi is available throughout the property.Complete with a private bathroom equipped with a hairdryer, guest rooms at the hotel have a flat-screen TV and air conditioning, and selected rooms contain a seating area. All rooms will provide guests with a desk and a coffee machine.A business center and vending machines with drinks and snacks are available on site at Red Roof Inn & Suites.Jim Thorpe is 19 miles from the accommodation, while Wilkes-Barre is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Wilkes-Barre/Scranton International Airport, 32 miles from Red Roof Inn & Suites Hazleton.
- Sonnie at the front desk was extremely accomadating. She had our room ready earlier than expected… That was a nice surprise! Very clean room
- I have stood here twice the location is located on a main highway, staff are great and the place is well maintained and rooms where clean you can tell the moment you walked in the room had just been sanitized.
- Convenient to pull the car up to the door of the room. Very clean, beds are comfortable. We had a first level room in the 300 building and it was very spacious.
- Very clean, comfortable. Parking right in front of the room.
- The room smelled nice when we first opened the doors. The room was clean and the mattress and pillows were comfortable. The refrigerator worked great. Would recommend to anyone on the area.
Hampton Inn Hazleton
Surrounded by shopping and dining opportunities, this hotel in Hazleton, Pennsylvania offers a free hot breakfast every morning and comfortable guestrooms with coffeemakers and more.Hampton Inn Hazleton features an outdoor swimming pool and on-site fitness center. Guests will also appreciate the hotel’s business center with fax and copy services.While staying at the Hazleton Hampton Inn, guests can easily explore the Eckley Miners’ Village. Guests can also play a game of golf at the nearby Sugarloaf Golf Course or do some shopping at the Laurel Mall.
- The room and building were clean and net. well upkept. Staff were good.
- The place had one of the best view in Hazelton. We went there last weekend and Foliage is at its greatest state. The room is clean and well done. Location is very accessible as well.
- The room was spacious and clean. The bed was comfortable.
- due to covid there wasnt any breakfast but the hotel sent us out with a goodie bag of water bottle, apple, fruit breakfast bar and a pound cake to hold us over until lunch which it did and it was greatly appreciated.
- Because of the covid we had bag breakfast, which was nice
Candlewood Suites Hazleton
Located off Interstate 81, this hotel is 1 mi from Pennsylvania State University – Hazleton Campus. It features an on-site convenience store, a fitness center and a business center. Free WiFi is offered.Guest suites offer fully equipped kitchenettes and a flat-screen cable TV. They also include a work desk and a hairdryer.The Hazleton Candlewood Suites is a 3-minute drive from Boardwalk Boulevard Arcade, and an 11-minute drive from Valley Country Club. Eckley Miners’ Village is 9.4 mi away.
- Location is convenient and a great view. Employees were pleasant and helpful. Rooms were clean and very comfortable.
- Everything . The room was so quiet and cozy and the staff was very friendly and helpful. I loved it.
- We come twice a year and I wouldnt stay anywhere else.
- Everything they had everything you need in the room for your stay pots, pots, dishes, cups, silverware, and dish soap loved the stay only thing I wish they had a pool beside that the stay was amazing.
- Very happy with our stay. Lady at the front desk was very nice and helpful. Room was comfortable and clean, nice kitchen area with supplies, even had a dishwasher. We will definitely consider staying again.
Residence Inn by Marriott Hazleton
This hotel is located one mile from downtown Hazleton and offers an indoor pool and a hot tub. The hotel provides a microwave and dishwasher in every suite.A kitchenette and seating area are featured in all suites Residence Inn by Marriott Hazleton. The suites are equipped with free Wi-Fi and cable TV.This Hazleton Residence Inn by Marriott provides guests with a daily breakfast buffet and coffee in the lobby. Guests can work out in the gym or sit by the outdoor fire pit.The hotel is 1 miles from the Hazleton General Hospital and 5 miles from the Hazleton Municipal Airport. Wachovia Arena is within 40 minutes’ drive of the hotel.
- Nice place , outside patio with fire pit. Staff was very friendly, especially Bradley at the desk, he went above and beyond to make our stay great!
- Everything was good however pillows were not comfortable lumpy and the pull out sofa bed was NOT comfortable at all
- I absolutely loved the place. The staff was great they all were very helpful and polite. We loved the fact that the pool and hot tub were open until 11pm. Didnt realize we were getting a full service kitchen either that was awesome. We didnt use it this time because we had plans but we will remember that for next time we stay. Breakfast was awesome not just cereal and bagels a waffle station and scrambled eggs both mornings we were there. The room was very spacious and clean. We couldnt be happier with the place and already planning a future stay.
- Everything!! This hotel it was awesome super clean, with a nice inside pool i cant complain i had a beautifull honeymoon.
- We like the room alot. The overall stay was really nice and we enjoyed the bonfire and the complimentary breakfast as well. I wish the pool was opened a little while longer that 11 pm because we like to swim late.
Econo Lodge Arena
Located at the foot of the Poconos off of Interstate 81, the Econo Lodge Arena is within 21 mi of Lackawanna County Stadium, Steamtown National Historic Site and the Lackawanna County Coal Mine Tour.All guest rooms include cable television. In addition, some rooms come equipped with coffee makers, hair dryers, microwaves and refrigerators. Nonsmoking rooms are also available.Guests are invited to enjoy the free continental breakfast buffet, free coffee and free local calls. There is also an on-site restaurant, Perkins Restaurant and Bakery.This Wilkes Barre hotel provides business travelers with free WiFi Internet access and access to copy and fax services. The meeting room accommodates up to 15 people.Mohegan Sun at Pocono Downs is 5 mi from this Wilkes Barre hotel, featuring slots, gambling and live harness racing.
- The staff was very friendly.We bought Lysol wipes with us and wiped down everything because of Covid. But I have to say no dirt or dust came up on the wipes.Very clean.
- We have stayed here several times because of location and always clean. Staff is friendly and helpful.
- Staff were very nice, Quiet atmosphere, Very clean
- It was advertised as breakfast included but there was not one. Eventhough covid19 was the reason for not providing breakfast it should never be advertised as the customers are getting it.
- Great location for an overnight stay traveling North, clean, staff very friendly and accommodating will definitely book again
Looking for: Best Hotels in Drums