Annand Mews Apartments
Set in Toowoomba in the Queensland region and Grand Central Shopping Center reachable within 1.8 mi, Annand Mews Apartments offers accommodations with free WiFi, BBQ facilities, a garden and free private parking.Each unit is fitted with a patio, a fully equipped kitchen with a dishwasher, a seating area, a flat-screen TV, a washing machine, and a private bathroom with shower and a hairdryer. A microwave, a fridge and oven are also featured, as well as a kettle.Empire Theater Toowoomba is 2.1 mi from the aparthotel, while University of Southern Queensland – Toowoomba is 2.3 mi away. The nearest airport is Toowoomba City Airdrome, 4.3 mi from Annand Mews Apartments, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
- Lovely, modern and spotlessly clean accommodation and close to our work location
- The 3 bedroom villa was HUGE!! It was awesome. Plenty of space for the kids and 2 bathrooms made for an extra special treat. Owner was very welcoming and lovely. He was very understanding about the kids accidentally breaking a plate too.
- Wonderful self contained accommodation with everything you need. Full kitchen, laundry, courtyard, and garage in a secure complex.Modern, spotlessly clean and great value for money. We extended our stay we were so impressed the accommodation. Far better value than a motel room.Helpful, friendly Manager, I highly recommend this accommodation.
- The unit was very spacious. There was plenty of room for the family to spread out.It was clean. It was in a quiet location.
- Very helpful management, lovely large unit . Lockable garage. Facilities and grounds tidy and clean.
One of our top picks in Toowoomba. Boasting a restaurant, cocktail bar and fitness center, Platinum International offers luxury accommodations with free high-speed WiFi. Centrally located, the property is set opposite a shopping center and provides guests with plenty of off-street parking, including parking for larger vehicles.The 52 luxurious suites at the property feature a flat-screen TV with cable channels including sports and movie channels, a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer as well as tea/coffee making facilities. Some suites include a spa bath to relax in. Accessible rooms are also available.Getting to and from Platinum International is made easy with public transport facilities available outside the hotel. It is within a 20-minute drive from Toowoomba Wellcamp Airport and the property can arrange a pick-up for guests on arrival.Platinum International provides conference facilities, with 2 function centers to cater to your needs, from catering to PA and presentation facilities.The Toowoomba Base Hospital as well as the Toowoomba Medical & Dental Center are both just a 5-minute drive from the property.
- Stay here every time we are at Toowoomba and very happy with the staff, service, rooms, value for money and the restaurant is an added bonus for us to meet with Clients in a quality premises with great staff.
- Always the best choice in Toowoomba. Comfortable, efficient, clean and a good price. Another great stay.
- Checking in was fast.Dined in the restaurant till Thursday.and had room service the days they were closed.the food was delicious and I enjoyed not having to leave my room and it was easy to order room service and always on time The room was spacious with everything I needed for my stay.housekeeping everyday was good to have everything restocked.can not fault this hotel.my choice for when Im up for work.close to a shopping centre which worked great for me.Thanks guys for a great stay will be back next month.
- Location was excellent room spacious. Dining room was also very good
- This stylish and modern hotel was immaculately kept. The restaurant too was very good, with welcoming and helpful staff. When the restaurant isnt open they provide a changing menu for each day which can be delivered to your room. We enjoyed a tasty room service breakfast each morning too, with a good selection available. The hotel is conveniently situated, over the road from a large shopping centre.
21 on Hursley Motel Apartments
Just a 5-minute drive from the heart of Toowoomba, St Andrews Hospital and the Base Hospital, 21 on Hursley Motel Apartments features free WiFi.21 on Hursley Apartments is an 5-minute walk from Clifford Gardens Shopping Center. It is a 8-minute drive from City Golf Club.Accommodations options include apartments and studio rooms. Apartments have a fully equipped kitchen and laundry, and offer indoor/outdoor dining areas and a lounge area with a satellite flat-screen TV. The 1 and 2 bedroom apartments have an enclosed courtyard, Studio rooms have an open parking lot only.Some apartments have a spa bath. Free parking is included.
- Check in and check out were simple, staff were friendly to me. We were so tired and he walked us to the front door of where we were staying, it was a hot evening and aircon was already on waiting for our arrival! So thankful for that !!! The little things were noticed and so appreciated. .. very clean too !!! Would stay again!
- The staff were so friendly and helpful. Apartment was modern, clean and spacious.
- Clean, fresh and private. Nice owners, awesome COVID19 protocol with key safe entry access and drop box checkout.
- The property was immaculate.There was fresh fruit, cold water in the fridge A great choice of Tea and coffee , and salt and pepper the simple things matter!Towels were fluffy and smelt fresh Beds were extremely comfortable.It was easy to see that the owners took pride in their accommodation.I wish more lives up to this standard!Thank you
- Handy location. Very clean. Easy check in. Lovely staff.
Villa Nova Motel
One of our best sellers in Toowoomba! Featuring suites with a flat-screen TV and a DVD player, Villa Nova Motel is just 1,150 feet from City Golf Club. It offers free WiFi and parking is available on site.Motel Villa Nova is 5 minutes’ drive from the Botanic Gardens, the University of Southern Queensland and Toowoomba Railway Station. Toowoomba Airport is a 10-minute drive away.All air-conditioned suites have a kitchenette with a microwave, refrigerator and tea and coffee making facilities. Each suite has a separate living and dining area. Some suites also have a spa bath.
- Great central location. Apartment had separate bedroom to living area so perfect to put the baby down to bed before us
- Good presented , cleaned property. Good location too . Staff was really good .
- Room was good size. It was clean and the staff were friendly. The hotel is in a pretty good location near to the centre of town.
- Second time at the Villa Nova. Very friendly people working at the reception. I love the huge bathtub and the room is big. There is a friendly cat as wellFeel at homeThank you
- Clean and stylish. Well set out. Fluffy towels comfy couch great air con
Potters Toowoomba Hotel
One of our top picks in Toowoomba. Enjoy a relaxing and tranquil experience at Potters Toowoomba Hotel. Located in Toowoomba, the hotel offers luxury accommodations, an on-site restaurant and bespoke attention to detail. Free private parking is available on site.Guests can enjoy starting the day with a choice from the a la carte breakfast menu, dine-in or room service available Monday to Saturday.Each room has a king-sized bed, private bathroom, reverse-cycle air-conditioning, Smart TV, a safe and kitchen amenities. Each room can be made up with a king-sized bed or 2 single-sized beds.There are complimentary laundry facilities available.Empire Theater Toowoomba is 0.6 mi from Potters Toowoomba Hotel, while University of Southern Queensland – Toowoomba is 3.1 mi away. The nearest airport is Toowoomba Airport, 2.5 mi from the property.
- Loved the friendly welcome. Beautiful helpful girls on reception.Very high quality meals. Given late checkout which was lovely Free Netflix
- Clean, very comfortable bed, walking distance to great restaurants
- We stayed during the COVID19 restrictions. They made checkin contactfree and easy. We loved the location, the room was clean and modern and the facilities were all we needed. The blackout curtain meant we had a nice sleep. They had a variety of tea which is not that common. We missed out on the restuarant but we will return and try it then.
- The hotel was very clean and modern. After an interesting night, the lady at reception was totally lovely. We will definitely stay again on our next trip to Toowoomba.
- Excellent location. Great beds and very friendly staff. would definitely stay here again.
AVENUE MOTEL APARTMENTS
Set within 1.5 mi of Empire Theater Toowoomba and 1.6 mi of Grand Central Shopping Center in Toowoomba, AVENUE MOTEL APARTMENTS offers accommodations with seating area.All units come with air conditioning, and some have a flat-screen TV, washing machine, a kettle, completed with a kitchen.The aparthotel offers a business center, free WiFi access, laundry service and free private parking.Hiking can be enjoyed nearby.University of Southern Queensland – Toowoomba is 1.7 mi from AVENUE MOTEL APARTMENTS. The nearest airport is Toowoomba City Airdrome Airport, 3.7 mi from the accommodations.
- a new property that opened a few months ago with highquality appliances and fixtures a very comfortable bed, a nice working area and a little dining table a great walkin rain shower in bathroom nice storage space motelstyle parking and access to rooms upstairs rooms are brighter and more private a few nicely appointed handicapped rooms downstairs fantastic owners and staff my husband had a freak accident and the owners/staff went our of their way to help and make me feel comfortable a big thank you! a few steps from several eateries 10 minute drive downtown
- Beautiful well appointed new motel you wont be disappointed when you stay here.The layout of the room is fantastic.
- Location Is GreatBrand New Nice And Clean And Tidy
- The staff, owners and facilities of the Avenue are exceptional. Such great people who always go out of their way to provide the very best for their guests, particularly ones such as myself whose long work and travel hours often meant a last minute request for a room. You deserve all kudos. Thank you to B, C and M youre the best .
- Very new motel. Beautifully furnished etc. Reasonably quiet particularly later at night. Even had bikies if you like choc chip. Good parking for cars a little bit difficult for a Triton length and turning circle.
Offering a garden, Apollo Lodge offers accommodations in Toowoomba. The property is located just 150 feet from Toowoomba Base Hospital, with access via a gate.The spacious apartments feature laundry facilities and a car parking garage with free parking. The apartments feature a large flat-screen TV with cable channels and movies. They are self-contained with a microwave, a 2-burner stovetop, cutlery and crockery.All bed linen is supplied. Extra towels are available for an additional charge.
- Spacious, great accomodation for 2 couples, fully equiped for self catering and good sized fridge, washing machine and even a little back yard!
- Good value for the price. Budget friendly. The bed was comfortable. The location was good and made it easy to get round. Easy walk to Laurel Banks Park. 10 minute walk to aquatic centre. Places to eat just a few doors down the road.
- It was my 10th stay as its home away from home and the staff couldnt do enough to make u feel at home. I would like to give it 12 out 10 as its a 2 bedroom apartment very clean and I would say for the price Full cooking facility and full size fridge. Security cameras for safe parking .Thanks Apollo Lodge staff. I wish I had taken photos of the bathroom it was just renovated,beautiful.
- Very comfortable, and even though it is on a main thoroughfare was very quiet!Very Cdntral
- The location to Toowoomba base hospital excellent you could walk there. Price was good.
Comfort Inn Glenfield
Comfort Inn Glenfield features a restaurant, an outdoor pool and free Wi-Fi access. It is located next to Toowoomba Shopping Plaza and a 4-minute drive from the City Golf Club. Free covered parking is provided.The air-conditioned guest rooms are equipped with a fridge, an electric kettle and a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The private bathroom comes with shower and a hairdryer.Room service meals are available Monday to Friday evenings. The on-site restaurant opens nightly from Monday to Friday. The property offers on-site laundry facility and valet dry cleaning service is available at a cost.Glenfield Comfort Inn is located opposite the Southern Hotel and Fire & Ice Restaurant. It is 2.2 mi from Toowoomba’s city center and a 4-minute drive from the University of Southern Queensland.
- Always stay at the Comfort Inn Glenfield when in Toowoomba. The location suits me as it is near where I need to be.I have never had an issue with this Motel, I have always found it to be comfortable and convenient. I like to stay in a Balcony room.
- Its very clean and staff and helpful friendly and professional. Service is always great. Thanks again for lovely stay
- Lisa the manager is lovely staff are so friendly and kind totally recommended very clean and tidy
- Lovely stay staff and highly recommend! Staff made sure my stay was enjoyable. Conveniently within walking distance of a mall with the most upscale Kmart Id ever seen no joke Highly recommend!
- I liked the room for its cleanliness and comfort and location was quite nice. The provision of shower Gel/Shave Cream and body lotion was and exception I had not struck before/Awsome with Five Stars
Apartment 725 Ruthven
Just a 2-minute drive from Toowoomba city center, Apartment 725 Ruthven offers self-contained accommodations. All apartments offer a lounge area with a satellite TV and an iPod docking station. Free WiFi is provided.The air-conditioned lounge room offers a 51-inch flat-screen TV and Blu-Ray DVD player. There are also luxury pillow top beds in the bedrooms. The fully equipped kitchen has a coffee capsule machine. The bathroom has laundry facilities and includes toiletries, a hairdryer, towels/linen.Apartment 725 Ruthven is within a 5-minute drive of both The Empire Theater and Toowoomba Regional Art Gallery. It is a 50-minute drive from Crows Nest National Park and a 90-minute drive from Brisbane.
- Shower head needs to be replaced, other than that it was fabulous!
- Great space for families.Everything that you could want and more.Nicely decorated.Loved the Chinese restaurant across the road. This was a real added bonus.
- The whole apartment was great and very clean and extremely comfortable bed AAA
- Loved the size of the master bed and the set up of the apartment. It was very homey and I wish we could have stayed for longer! Cannot wait to rebook.
- The property was well located, clean and comfortable
Offering free WiFi and air-conditioning, Ruthmor Villas is located in the center of Toowoomba, just 2-minutes’ walk to the City Golf Club. Grand Central Shopping Center is just 8-minutes’ drive and the State Rose Garden is 11-minutes’ drive away.Each self-contained unit features a kitchen and a washing/drying machine. The 2-bedroom unit also features a garage. All units have courtyards with outdoor dining areas.The University of Southern Queensland is just 7-minutes’ drive from the property.
- Great Villa for my sister and myself for two nights. Both bedrooms have ensuites and the staff were exceptional. Had a full size kitchen and great outdoor area.
- Lovelydesigned house and spacious backyard garden to enjoy a sunny say. Location is very near to the city centre. A big thumpup for helpful staffs that always give a quick response to inquiries.
- Spotlessly clean. This is probably the cleanest and nicest place Ive stayed in. Host was amazingly friendly and the villas are very well set up. Felt completely comfortable and at home.
- Villas were maintained and kept well so a good place to relax and enjoy ur holiday
- Well designed stylish unit with quality furniture and linen
Looking for: Best Hotels in Drayton