Located by Lake Vidöstern in the Småland countryside, this 19th-century manor offers classic Swedish and international food. Wi-Fi is free, and all rooms have an LED TV and private bathroom.Toftaholm Herrgård’s bright rooms feature colorful décor and a seating area.Relaxation options include a sauna, hot tub and terrace. Guests can rent boats and bicycles or play boules in the garden.Toftaholm offers free private parking, just 5 minutes’ drive from the E4 road. It is located midway between Värnamo and Ljungby.
- Very nice place, amazing food and charming nature around. A perfect get-away! The staff was also very helpful and friendly, we had a great time and can recommend it!
- The restaurant/kitchen is an experience and managed to provide even a 5 course vegan tasting menu on short notice.
- Fantastic place to experience Swedish country life in style. Great improvements made by the present owner. Wonderful food provided at the restaurant, together with a comprehensive choice of wines. A treat, not to be missed out. Great hospitality.
- Menu more restricted than expected but served well
- Setting, location and friendly staff. Breakfast was very good!
Lagadalens Värdshus is located in Lagan, only 0.6 mi from Lagans Golf Club. It offers modern rooms with private bathrooms and a TV. Guests enjoy free parking.The on-site à la carte restaurant at Lagadalens Värdshus offers both Swedish home cooking and international dishes such as pasta and French food. A buffet breakfast is served every day. Guests can also enjoy chilled beers in the pub.Popular activities in the area include hiking, fishing and cycling.Laganland Moose Park is located 2,950 feet from the hotel. Ljungby city center is a 15-minute drive away.
- It was very clean and the food very good Staff very friendly and helpful
- I felt very much at home at Lagdalens Värdshus 😀👍🇸🇪
- Sköna sängar. Mycket trevlig och hjälpsam personal.
- Välstädat och fräscht. Väl tilltagen dusch. Bra med golvskrapa! Sköna sängar. Trevligt med en liten hall. Bra med en större platt TV. Frukosten var helt ok. Det nödvändigaste fanns och ett pluss för att man själv fick bestämma när frukosten skulle serveras.
- Skön säng bra städat,byte av lakan o handdukar efter bara två nätter kanske lite onödigt då jag bara skulle sova en natt till( tänkte på miljön) bra boede till det priset. Vi åt på restaurangen en kväll toppenmat och bra service bra priser.
This hotel is located by Store Torget Square in central Ljungby, 4 minutes’ walk from Ljungby Bus Station. It offers free WiFi, a bistro restaurant, sauna and a gym.Cable TV, mini-bars and private bathrooms are standard at Hotel Terraza. All rooms have a desk and a seating area.A breakfast buffet is served in daily as well as wholesome lunches and dinners. In-room breakfasts can also be ordered. The neighboring restaurant Harry’s serves varied dishes and drinks. During weekends, Harry’s also offers a nightclub.Ljungby Old Town Square is an 8-minute walk away. The E4 highway is a 4-minute drive from the hotel.
- I stay at a lot of different hotels around the world in my job, and the most important “thing” for me is good, personel service, a smile, a “welcome”, an eye-contact, etc…and I got it at Hotel Terraza and in their restaurant..
- Great location in the middle of town. The entire hotel was tidy and clean. Breakfast was well maintained and stocked.
- Great Hotel, located in the town centre. Nice Bar Restaurant, very good buffet breakfast. Great Service. This is my first choice hotel in Ljungby. I have stayed here many times and I have always had an enjoyable stay.
- Otroligt trevlig personal och fantastiskt sköna sängar. God frukost.
- Den var bra fanns vad man behövde dock saknade mörkt bröd
This central and intimate Ljungby hotel is located 350 feet from Ljungby Bus Station. Guests have access to a well-equipped kitchen, large common balcony and cozy TV lounge with DVD player.Each guest room at Hotell Garvaren features a TV and work desk. All also have a seating area and private bathroom. Ironing facilities can be borrowed on site.Staff can help arrange reservations at the neighboring spa and fitness center. Recommendations can also be made for nearby restaurants and stores, about a 5-minute walk away.The well-known Glasriket (Kingdom of Crystal) and its glassworks in various towns, is about 90 minutes’ to 2 hours’ drive away. Lake Bolmen, 6.2 mi away, offers nice fishing and swimming opportunities.
- Fantastic friendly staff, quirky hotel in a good way, I will definitely use again
- I had a single room with comfy bed, lots of windows and light. Nice and clean bathroom, with enough hooks and a shelf. The room had a nice chair, desk, bedside table and place to hang cloths. Awesomely nice! The staff was really great and check-in worked great, I got all the info I needed even though the staff wasn’t there. Breakfast was very good.
- Extremely comfortable bed! I really had a good nights sleep! The staff was very nice and helpful. They even helped me prepare a presentation!! 🙂
- When we asked if the room was airconditioned, we were given an alternative room with aircons but no window.. It’s ok … Weather was very hot and aircons is priority. We were pleased.
- Tolle Organisation und sehr nette Eigentümer! Wir haben tolle Tipps bekommen.
Set in central Ljungby, this family-owned hotel is 1,650 feet from the bus station and 2.5 mi off the E4 Motorway. It offers a communal kitchen, sun terrace and modern rooms with a TV. Wi-Fi is free.Guests at Hotell Linnéa can choose rooms that have a private bathroom or shared facilities with in an-room washbasin. Some include a flat-screen TV with cable channels.Free use of a guest computer and bicycles are available on site, along with a communal dining area, books and magazines. Linnéa Hotell guests can enjoy free access to a gym, 5 minutes’ walk away.A children’s playground, restaurants and shops are found in the surroundings. Halmstad is a 45-minute drive away, while Ljungby Fairytale Museum is a 5-minute walk away from the hotel.
- Great value for money. Super clean. Extra welcoming with free fruit and drinks.
Staff were excellent.
Johan was most helpful to rearrange my booking.
- The breakfast is super nice. The check in procedure super clear. Everything is clean, facilities are top, rooms are big, beds are good! Recommend it to everyone for a 1 night or longer stay.
– location great, whether you want to see Ljungby or want a stopover close to the E4
– friendly contact with staff, very hassle-free and accommodating (set up a baby bed for us, late check in was no problem)
– great breakfast
– has everything you need
– rooms big enough
– spotlessly clean
- The staff made us feel very welcome and looked after. You could see that every guest matters and that they really care about making them feel comfortable. The sandwiches in the fridge for those guests who arrive late/miss breakfast was such a heartwarming gesture. The tea and coffee making facilities were superb. The breakfast was delicious, offered such great variety and only high-quality ingredients. The staff paid keen attention to detail – there were fresh roses on every table, so the breakfast was also an aesthetically pleasant experience.
Best Western Hotell Ljungby
This hotel is located at the intersection of E4 and Road 25, 2.2 mi south of Ljungby town center. It offers in-room flat-screen TVs and a 24-hour reception.All rooms at Best Western Hotel Ljungby have private bathrooms with tile floors, a shower and bathroom amenities. Each room is equipped with a work desk. All guests have free access to the hotel’s sauna, hot tub and high-tech fitness center.The restaurant serves a daily buffet breakfast in the morning. Lunch and à la carte meals are offered later in the day. Cold dishes are available during late evenings. Guests can also enjoy a drink at the bar.Best Western Ljungby offers free parking and free Wi-Fi hotspots. It is connected to a 24-hour gas station.Ljungbergmuseet is located 2 mi from the hotel. Växjö is a 1-hour drive away.
- I got a room in the recently added new part of the hotel. Very nice room, super comfortable bed 😴. Sound proof room. Great WiFi. Excellent location near E4 and check out until 12h00 is great. Two desinfection tissues were provided for cleaning the remote control. Nice attention for hygiene! Extensive breakfast, well taken care of.
The staff at reception was very friendly and chose a great room for a comfy stay.
The breakfast was very good and the parking lot was easy acessible.
- Location is great with several restaurants close by. Very quiet rooms very helpful and friendly staff
- Rooms clean, large and quiet. Comfortable beds. Convenient parking, nice breakfast. Good communication to the E4 route.
- Clean, nice hotel with excellent breakfast. Location close to the highway to Stockholm very convenient..
One of our top picks in Värnamo.Opening in January, 2018, Rasta Värnamo is located in Värnamo, 1.7 mi from Bruno Mathsson Center. Rasta Värnamo offers accommodations with a restaurant. All rooms feature a flat-screen TV with cable channels and a private bathroom.At the hotel, rooms are fitted with a desk. All units have a wardrobe.A buffet breakfast is served daily at the property.
- The hotel is very new and clean, everything works fine. Nice breakfast buffé.
- Breakfast had good variety. We enjoyed all the bread choices. Close to the highway.
This was a great relief after a night in a cramped ‘family room’ in another hotel. The Family Room at Rasta consisted of two seperate complete hotel rooms (so two bathrooms too!) with a door connecting them that can be locked. Great for a group of friends including a couple (like us) or indeed a family where the parents can sleep seperately.
The beds were great, bathroom was great and stocked fully with essentials. Breakfast is included and was delicious and varied! McDonalds, MAX and Burger King within walking distance if you’re hungry at night!
- Good location near the highway with huge parking, so if you stop for the night while driving on A4, it is very convenient. Rooms are basic but new. Fast checkin and checkout. And good variety of candies at the store near the reception. 🙂
- Good beds and excellent food at a reasonable price.
Hotel Vidöstern Värnamo
Located by the E4 Highway in central Småland, Hotel Vidöstern Värnamo is a 25-minute drive from the popular High Chaparral Western Theme Park and Store Mosse National Park. It offers free parking, free sauna access and rooms with free Wi-Fi.A flat-screen TV, a kettle and work desk are featured in all rooms at Hotel Vidöstern Värnamo. Each room has a private bathroom with shower and a hairdryer.The hotel’s restaurant serves breakfast.5 golf clubs can be found within 30 minutes from the property: Värnamo, Götaström, Isaberg, Hooks and Lagans Golf Club. The Elmia Fair is a 45-minute drive away.
- Breakfast was included in room price – of course. Both cold cuts and warm food (eggs / bacon) were available, as well as a selection of juices. In addition a simple dinner was provided, which suited us well as we didn’t have the time to head into Värnamo.
- Breakfast was great, although the room was really chilly and dark on a rainy morning.
- Convenient location if you travel by car. Comfortable and modern room! It was actually better than I expected. Friendly and helpful staff. Everything was very clean and worked perfectly. I would definitely come back 🙂
- Value for money and proximity to the Store Mosse National Park, where we could actually watch an elk from an observation tower in the evening. The price included dinner and breakfast, both really good. Parking lots right in front of the hotel.
- Good and friendly staff.Breakfast und Dinner Buffett were ok
Tiraholms hotell has a restaurant, bar, a shared lounge and garden in Unnaryd. There’s a terrace and guests can use free WiFi and free private parking.At the hotel, the rooms come with a desk. All rooms feature a closet.Guests at Tiraholms hotell can enjoy a buffet breakfast.At the accommodation guests are welcome to use a hot tub.The nearest airport is Halmstad Airport, 50 miles from Tiraholms hotell.
- Very clean property, very nice people, great nature! This is what you are looking for a holiday.
- Brand new, exelent rooms in good size. Nice location by the lake. Breakfast inspired by the fish restaurant, a candy table for fish lovers! The fish restaurant is top class. We added an extra night!
Fantastisches Hotel an unglaublicher Lage! Wir waren begeistert. Direkt am See Bolmen, durften die Kanus und Kajaks des Hotels ausleihen.
Fantastisches Fischspezialitäten-Dinner und Frühstück und sehr freundlicher Empfang der Familie. Jederzeit wieder!
Personalen var väldigt trevlig och tillmötesgående
Rent o snyggt, fantastiskt god frukost med lokala produkter hemlagat👌🏼
- Mycket bra boende med fantastisk fiskfrukost med egenlagade produkter.
Just 1,000 feet from Värnamo Train Station, this central hotel provides free Wi-Fi, gym and sauna access and free private parking. The High Chaparral Wild West Theme Park and Store Mosse National Park are both about 20 minutes’ drive away.All of Scandic Värnamo’s guest rooms have a seating chair and a flat-screen TV with cable channels.The Mediterranean- inspired restaurant, Sinatra Bar, serves à la carte dishes. Guests can buy drinks, snacks and toiletries in Scandic’s minishop.The surrounding area has many shops, bars and restaurants. Guests can borrow bicycles for free on site and explore the city at their own convenience.Apladalen Natural History Park and the Bruno Mathson Design Museum are both within 10 minutes’ walk. Isaberg Mountain Resort is a 35-minute drive away, while Ullared Superstore is 57 mi from the hotel.
- Appreciate oatmeal which was made for me during breakfast.
- Excellent Breakfast. Have Free Bikes to go around… very useful in a small town where people respect bikers. Close to several Restaurants and in the fancy stores area. People is always happy to help you.
- The beds were comfy. The fan was good as it was quite hot. I appreciated the screen or shade keeping the direct sun shine out.
- The room is not comfort as I expectedly. Should be renovated. Amazing breakfast.
Friendly staff, clean, really good beds, lovely breakfast.
Some rooms feature nice skyline view.
Few reviewers mention hotel as dated, but actuality it is more of a styling feature,
so long as everything is clean and works as expected of course.
Its 50’es design and furniture otherwise, and your experience may vary of taste, expectations and origin.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Dörarp