Baan Dindandawn Onsen Homestay
Baan Dindandawn Onsen Homestay features a restaurant, free bikes, an outdoor swimming pool and shared lounge in Doi Saket. Among the various facilities are a garden and massage services. There’s a terrace and guests can use free WiFi and free private parking.At the hotel, all rooms come with a desk. Complete with a private bathroom, all guest rooms at Baan Dindandawn Onsen Homestay are equipped with air conditioning, and selected rooms here will provide you with a seating area. Guest rooms feature a closet.The accommodation offers a à la carte or American breakfast.Baan Dindandawn Onsen Homestay offers a range of wellness facilities including a hot spring bath and a hot tub. Guests at the hotel will be able to enjoy activities in and around Doi Saket, like cycling.Chiang Mai is 22 miles from Baan Dindandawn Onsen Homestay, while Mae Rim is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Chiang Mai Airport, 24 miles from the accommodation.
No reviews yet.
The Opium Chiang Mai
One of our top picks in Chiang Mai. Located about a 10-minute drive from Chiang Mai Old Town and 1,650 feet from Thanin Market, The Opium Serviced Apartment & Hotel offers a year-round outdoor pool, sun terrace and free WiFi in all areas. The property also provides a free one-way airport pick-up.The Opium Serviced Apartment and Hotel is a 10-minute drive from the famous Sunday Walking Street, Wat Chedi Luang and Wat Phra Singh Temple. Central Kad Suan Kaew and the trendy Nimmanhaemin area can both approximately 1.2 mi away. Chiang Mai International Airport can be reached with a 20-minute drive.Rooms are tastefully furnished with both contemporary and traditional hill tribe decor. Each room is equipped with a cable flat-screen TV, a microwave, an electric kettle and a safety deposit box. An private bathroom features a rain shower and a hairdryer. Complimentary bottle water are provided.Bicycle rentals and laundry services are both offered at The Opium. The staff at the 24-hour front desk can assist guests with tour arrangements and luggage storage. Free private parking is available on-site.Restaurants serving local and international dishes can be found within walking distance from the property.
- Pleasant location in a real Chiang Mai neighborhood. Nice green, peaceful atmosphere despite being in a fairly hectic part of the city. Comfortable bed, far above average by Thailand standards, though it did make a bit of noise. Really good value for the roomthis place is much, much nicer than other hotels in this price range.
- Pool is fine, Rooms are well settled, we have not tried breakfast. Facility is small, well organized, staff is too courteous. Best value for money.
- Quiet, Good location, Friendly helpful staff, Clean, Comfortable!
- The Opium Chiang Mai is a true gem. Of all the places Ive stayed in Chiang Mai, this is my favorite so far.The staff was super friendly and helpful. My room was spacious, clean and comfortable.Breakfast was great. The head cook will accommodate special breakfast requests.Great location with easy access to all popular shopping and tourist spots.
- We had the best experience at the hotel. The location is amazing and all the greens around the hotel give you such a relaxing feeling. The stuff was so nice and helpful, they have recommended us an elephant sanctuary and it was just the best. I can really recommend this hotel, nice rooms, relaxing atmosphere, great breakfast and they help you with everything they can. 5
Rainforest ChiangMai Hotel
One of our top picks in Chiang Mai. Located within a 7-minute drive to city center, Rainforest ChiangMai Hotel houses a restaurant and 2 outdoor pools. Offering free Wi-Fi, rooms feature a private balcony. Guests enjoy free one-way scheduled shuttle service from the hotel to Night Bazaar and Sunday Walking Street.Fitted with tiled flooring, air-conditioned rooms at Rainforest Boutique Hotel feature a modern Thai décor. They are equipped with a satellite TV and a private bathroom. A mini-bar is included.Rainforest ChiangMai Hotel is within a 15-minute drive from the Chiang Mai Bus Terminal and the Chiang Mai International Airport.The hotel’s Golden Roof Restaurant serves a variety of Thai and international dishes in an open-air setting. In-room dining is possible.Guests can relax with a massage or use the computers in the lobby. Alternatively, they can make travel arrangements at the tour desk. Transport rentals are available.
- Grounds were beautiful. Staff very professional. Breakfast delicious. Checkin very easy and fast.
- We really enjoyed our stay at the hotel. Beautiful pool, great breakfast with a variety of food eggs and Thai etc. People are very friendly too.
- Relaxing loungers pool side. Good breakfast. Great mango sticky rice and cocktails at the restaurant. The mains were not great though. Very helpful staff.
- I loved the ambiance, open air lobby, woodsy feel, twinkling lights, refreshing pools, sound of the waterfall, delicious food and drinks, spacious room, lovely bed, balcony, friendly staff….the list goes on and on!
- breakfast. pools, lobby, tourist info available, help with planning transportation and outings
99 The Gallery Hotel
Located in Chiang Mai, 99 The Gallery Hotel features comfortable accommodations and an outdoor pool. For guests’ convenience, it offers a 24-hour front desk. Free WiFi is available throughout the hotel.99 The Gallery Hotel is within a 5-minute ride from Tha Pae Gate and Chiang Mai Night Bazaar. A 15-minute ride takes guests to Chiang Mai International Airport.All rooms are equipped with air conditioning, a flat-screen cable TV and a safety box. They also have an electric kettle and a fridge. Some room types have slippers, bathrobes or a bathtub. Free toiletries and a hairdryer are included in an private bathroom.Local restaurants and bar can be found within a short walking distance from the hotel.
- The staff is amazing, they were very helpful with any questions and needs. Breakfast was great! The room was probably one of the best rooms Ive ever stayed in, bed was very comfortable enjoyed having the bath and shower on the terrace with a seating area as well. Will stay here again
- Staff was so nice. The room is clean and cozy. Good location. There also have staff which help you rent moto, book tour,… very nice
- We had a warm welcome when we arrived. A nice cold drink as we checked in. The staff were very friendly and helpful. They accommodated an early arrival date. The pool was refreshing, buffet breakfast was great and rooms clean and comfortable. The shower was lovely and nice temp. Great location to the walking night market on sundays and to the flower festival we managed to catch the end of. We loved our stay here.
- Everything was perfect and the non alcoholic ginger shots for arriving guests are great.
- They provide water and little cookies for free. Breakfast is very good. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Our room was very quiet and comfortable.
At Chiang Mai
One of our top picks in Chiang Mai. At Chiang Mai is a 2-minute walk from Sunday Walking Street. It provides rooms with a bathtub and free Wi-Fi. Guests can relax by the pool or arrange sightseeing trips at the tour desk.The hotel is a 6-minute walk to Wat Pan Tao, Wat Chiang Man and Wat Jedi Luang. It’s a 12-minute drive to Chiang Mai Bus Terminal and Chiang Mai Train Station. Chiang Mai Airport is a 15-minute drive away.Rooms are fitted with a flat-screen cable TV, electric kettle and minibar. A safe is provided. A private bathroom comes with hairdryer and free toiletries. Some rooms have a balcony.The staff at the 24-hour front desk can help guests arrange shuttle service and laundry. A selection of international newspapers and board games is available to enjoy.Home-style Thai and European dishes are served at the restaurant from 7 am to 11 pm.
- Great location, nice breakfast, nice decoration, overall a very good deal for its price!!!
- The location was excellent. The room was large and comfortable and the breakfast adequate. I found the hotel restaurant excellent and the cafe a perfect place to have a coffee or drink.
- Great location and spacious room. Worth the price to step out of the action and then dip back in Sunday night street market was great.
- Everything else! Staff is friendly, ita super clean, great location, and wonderful decor!
- The courtyard is a beautiful and peaceful escape from the city, the staff are really helpful and kind, and the rooms are comfortable.
The Grand Napat
One of our top picks in Chiang Mai. The Grand Napat offers spacious accommodations in Chiang Mai, with an outdoor pool and free Wi-Fi. It provides a free round-trip airport service and a free evening shuttle to the Night Bazaar.Decorated with neutral colors and wooden furnishings, the air-conditioned rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV and sofa. Selected apartments come with a kitchenette and bathtub.The Grand Napat is a 5-minute drive from JJ Market Shopping Center and a 15-minute drive from Chiang Mai International Airport. The Sunday Walking Street is about 1.2 mi away. Free parking is available on-site.Guests can enjoy a refreshing workout at the gym, or make use of the ticketing services at the 24-hour front desk. Laundry and ironing services are also available.The hotel’s restaurant serves a daily American breakfast. Local Thai dishes and Western food can also be found on the menu.
- They upgraded us to a one bedroom apartment.It was very spaciousHad a little kitchenette Balcony was big and the view was good.Close to the main road but very quiet.Very friendly staffGreat breakfast
- Comfortable, clean and good all around accommodation. Had everything we needed. The restaurant served very good food and the staff was very helpful, efficient and pleasant.
- The hotel was clean and comfortable. The staff was helpful and attentive. And the breakfast was great. Perfect experience for what we were looking for.
- The property was clean and spacious. The breakfast Buffett offered plenty of choices.
- Thank you very I recommend all family to stay in this hotel
One of our best sellers in Chiang Mai! Located in Chiang Mai in the Chiang Mai Province region, with Ton Payom Market nearby, 3Season has accommodations with free WiFi and free private parking.Some of the units feature satellite flat-screen TV, a fully equipped kitchen with a microwave, and a private bathroom with a bidet and a hairdryer.Continental and Asian breakfast options are available every morning at the condo hotel.3Season has a terrace.Both a bicycle rental service and a car rental service are available at the accommodation, while cycling can be enjoyed nearby.Kad Suan Kaew Shopping Center is 1.3 miles from 3Season, while Nimman Haemin is 1.3 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Chiang Mai Airport, 2.7 miles from the condo hotel.
- The room is very spacious, clean, neat, very comfortable. The room service is perfect. Its really worth the money.
- Large room, comfortable and large bed, view of some greenery, vanity area, sofa, adequate sized cupboard, 50 mins walk from airport, 3045 mins walk to museums, accessible to establishments offering vegetarian food. Request hair dryer at front desk
- Clean nice and modern hotel with friendly staff. We booked one night because of its location to the airport. There are a few stores and restaurants close. We used Grab for the rides and food. We really enjoyed our stay and would definitely stay again!
- Room was clean and the staff helped us arrange activities and transportation.
- The hotel is astonishing and new , specious and super clean room , very tranquil place.
Shewe Wana Suite Resort
This intimate boutique property offers restored Thai-style suites with colonial influences and attentive service. Nestled in tropical greenery, it features 2 outdoor pools, a day spa and free WiFi throughout.Boasting a spa bath and fine teak fittings, tastefully furnished suites are surrounded by tropical greenery and landscaped gardens. They come with a flat-screen TV and private balcony.Shewe Wana Suite Resort is only a 10-minute walk from the local night bazaar and shops along the Ping River. It is a short walk from San Pa Khoi Market where northern Thai food and fresh fruit can be sampled. It is a 20-minute walk from Chiang Mai Old City and a 20-minute drive from Chiang Mai International Airport.Comfort at its finest, guests can enjoy yoga classes and relaxing massages at the spa. The resort also provides a tour desk, laundry services and free parking. Shewe Wana also offers complimentary Tuk-Tuk shuttle service to the night bazaar.Aside from a daily breakfast, the 2 on-site restaurants serve a variety of vegetarian, Thai and European dishes. The restaurants also feature lovely garden views and personalized menus including gluten-free dishes, which can be prepared upon request .
- Even though we stayed only for 2 nights, we really enjoyed. Highly recommend those who loves a calm and close to nature environment. Staff were too helpful. We visited Chiang mai for leisure and the staff there was very supportive in providing us guidance for what to see and where to visit and arranging taxi. Rooms were neat and clean.
- We liked the property very much, great staffs and excellent service!
- The staff went above and beyond to help with anything we needed. They knew our kids and and would talk to and play with them every day. The kids were always excited to go and tell them about our day. The rooms were huge! We had tons of space, and the out door patio was a huge plus. They had rides into town through out the day and would help arrange other rides. Breakfast was always delcious. We loved staying here, and would stay again! I cant reccomend it enough!
- Fabulous place and the staff were amazing. Breakfast plentiful. Shewe cafe not the best food in town but hit the spot after hard day in the jungle.
- The small resort is beautiful, youd never know you were in the heart of the city on a busy road. The staff is amazing, the food is great and the rooms are fantastic. Its like being in paradise. Located just down the road from the riverfront, night market and a lot of great restaurants. Family friendly pool and facilities.
BED Nimman – Adults Only
One of our best sellers in Chiang Mai! Offering an outdoor swimming pool with a sun deck, BED Nimman Hotel is located in the vabrant Nimman Hemin, Chiang Mai. Guest can enjoy, drinking water, espresso, a variety of tea, and seasonal fruit throughout the day. Free WiFi is available.All rooms at Bed Nimman come with a flat-screen cable TV, air conditioning and a refrigerator. Featuring a shower, the private bathroom also comes with a hairdryer and free toiletries.At BED Nimman Hotel you will find a 24-hour front desk, a garden and a shared lounge. Parking space is available free of charge.The hotel provides daily complimentary local breakfast snacks, as well as free espresso and bottled water. The nearest local restaurant is 150 feet away.It is 550 feet to iberry Garden , 2,150 feet to Mix Restaurant & Bar, 0.6 mi from Chiang Mai University and 0.8 mi from MAYA Lifestyle Shopping Center. Chiang Mai International Airport is 1.9 mi away.
- Great location, nice little pool area great views. Extremely helpful staff. Free coffee 24/7 and water.
- Great location. I can get to all the famous restaurants, cafe, massage place, and mall by walking. Property is nice and quiet despite being in the heart of Nimman. Room is clean. Bed is very comfy. Around the pool area is quite mice and relax. Staff are super friendly and helpful.
- Very friendly staff, excellent service and best location
- This is not my first time here. Always pleased stayed at BED Nimman. Great room, friendly staffs, nice breakfast food. Will be my first choice for next stay when I visit Chiang Mai. Recommend!
- This hotels staff was exceptional, always greeting you and doing everything in their power to assist you. Great breakfast and refreshments
Le Naview @Prasingh
One of our top picks in Chiang Mai. Located in Chiang Mai, 1,650 feet from Wat Phra Singh, Le Naview @Prasingh provides accommodations with a restaurant, free private parking, a garden and a terrace. Among the facilities at this property are a 24-hour front desk and room service, along with free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel features family rooms.A à la carte breakfast is available daily at the hotel.Popular points of interest near Le Naview @Prasingh include Chedi Luang Temple, Three Kings Monument and Chiang Mai Gate. The nearest airport is Chiang Mai International Airport, 2.5 mi from the accommodations.
- Excellent location in the old city. Beautiful temples are within walking distance.
- Excellent place to stay, clean, wonderful bed and pillows, great location. Best customer service.
- It is decent, the staff members were very kind and everything is within walking distance. The food was really good, and the rooms were very nice. The beds were extremely comfortable, and everyone slept well at night.
- Location, roof top pool, comfortable rooms and good restaurant.
- Great location, huge rooms, very clean, very friendly staff
Looking for: Best Hotels in Doi Saket