Family Hotel Bile
Providing an outdoor pool with free sun loungers and parasols, Family Hotel Bile is peacefully located a 10-minute drive from Troyan. The air-conditioned rooms at the Bile boast a furnished balcony overlooking the mountains or the landscaped garden.Breakfast is included in the rate and is served in the on-site restaurant, which also offers a choice of Bulgarian and international specialties throughout the day.Decorated in traditional Bulgarian style, all elegant units at Bile Family Hotel offer a TV with cable channels, a small fridge and a bathroom with shower and free toiletries. Each features a seating area.Bicycle rentals and room service are also at your disposal. Kids have fun on the playground.Access to free Wi-Fi internet connection is available across the hotel. Troyan Monastery is a 30-minute drive by car from the family-run Bile Hotel.
- The room was very clean, comftable and coasy.The staff was very helpful and respectful.The restautant has great food, rich choises and good prices.The breackfast was great!
- Excellent location, comfy atmosphere, polite and accommodating staff, hot tub was pleasant surprise at winter. Meals in the restaurant was excellent and tasty. Will visit again.
- Hotel Bile is located in the middle of the mountains, it is very clean and owners were really creative in setting up the whole atmosphere, there is a big garden with two swimming pools a standard one that was not accessible, and another one that is electronically heated, ideal during the winter time. They also have a jacuzzi that shares the same heating system.The room was very clean and bed was comfortable, I really slept like angel. There is a mini fridge, in case you want to put your own food or drinks, but the hotel does not provide any snack in the room. There is a TV, if you are interested, personally we did not use it. There are drawers and wardrobes, so there is more than enough space for all your clothes.The breakfast is included in the package, and if you want to have lunch or dinner there, there is a menu. Prices are really low. We paid 60 BGN for all this, meaning 30 euros, in two. For all this, was a steal. Really satisfied and we recommend the accomodation.
- The restaurant was okEverything was closed it was the end of the seasonThe garden was very nice near to hot springs
- Super accueil, nous tions aux petits soins de la grente.Belles chambres, trs propres, avec climatisation.Htel bien entretenu, avec parking. Bon petit djeuner.Bon restaurant.Piscine petite mais leau tait trs bonne, et rafrachissante, dans un jardin ombrag.Belle adresse conviviale au milieu des montagnes. Nous recommandons.
Located in the village of Oreshak, 3.7 mi outside of Troyan and 0.6 mi from the Troyan Monastery, Rekata Hotel offers a traditional Bulgarian tavern, free Wi-Fi and shared kitchen facilities.Surrounded by a forest and just a few feet from Ossum River, all rooms at Hotel Rekata have private bathrooms, satellite TV and private terraces.With good weather, guests can also dine on the hotel’s garden terrace.If they prefer to cook their own meals, guests can use the shared kitchen facilities and dining room.
- The romantic atmosphere of the house and surrounding.
- The place is wonderful, with garden, the rooms are perfect and clean…and the girl even thought doesn english…is very very kind person and try to help you always. I could put into the room my bicycle without problems. Perfect
- . . .
- , !
- , . , .
Oazis Family Hotel
Located by the river in Lovech, Oazis Family Hotel offers rooms with free WiFi, free public parking on site and a restaurant with a summer garden.All rooms feature a TV with cable channels, a seating area and a mini-bar. The private bathroom comes with a shower or a bath and free toiletries. Some rooms are equipped with a spa bath, a fireplace and a flat-screen TV. Most of the rooms have a balcony, overlooking the Hissarya Fortress.A grocery shop is set 150 feet away from Oazis Family Hotel. Lovech Central Bus and Train Station can be found within 1 mi. The Hissarya Fortress, the Monument of Vassil Levski and the Covered Bridge are all located 1,650 feet away.
- It is close to the Covered Bridge ant to the city center. The room was clean, the bed was comfortable and the blanket was warm.
- I liked that the room looked like those on the photos. It was specious.
- Great stay at Hotel Oaziz. It is clean and had everything I needed.
- Cute place, very well located and with a nice local vibe
- Location was great at a quiet neighborhood but very close to Lovech attractions. Staff was very kind and helpful and the restaurant has a lot of traditional dishes at very good prices.Thanks a lot to all especially to Marianna who was speaking greek and helped us too much.
Troyan Plaza Hotel
Located on the bank of the Beli Ossum River in the center of Troyan, Troyan Plaza Hotel features a fitness and relaxation area. It offers spacious rooms with free LAN access.Troyan is located at an altitude of 1,312 feet above sea level at the foot of the Stara Planina mountain range.The restaurant of the Plaza serves international dishes in an elegant ambiance. The Troyan Pub offers a rich menu of national and strictly local dishes accompanied by a large selection of wines and beverages.
- friendly staff. the room is clean. the room itself is very large. huge balcony with wonderful views of the backyard, river and mountains.
- Great stuff, good location with the beautiful view. Close to the centre and all attraction around in the Troyan city and outside. Good food on restaurant.
- The location is good, situated close to the city center. I was concerned about the parking availability but actually I found plenty of places to park the car when arrived and during the entire stay. The breakfast is inconsistent, for the two days stay it was completely different. First day we had an option to choose from a menu and wait to be prepared by the cook, second day it was buffet with I can say limited options of choice. Overall the breakfast was good. The stuff is polite, the rooms were very clean, the beds comfortable. The rooms we booked were with terrace with view to the forest. Rooms were air conditioned and vast. I couldnt understand why for such size of the room the TV was so small, may be 22. We all enjoyed the stay and liked very much the hotel tavern and the rich choice options of the menu it offered. Very delicious meals in traditional Bulgarian cuisine.
- Good value to money ratio. Convenient parking and really good location. The staff was really good.
- good staff,very good location,good wifi,good parking
Located next to the Covered Bridge and just 1,000 feet from town center, Hotel Varosha provides free parking and air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi and cable TV. Featuring a summer terrace, the restaurant offers international specialties and an extensive wine list.The 24-hour front desk can arrange car and bike rental. Services like laundry wash, dry cleaning and ironing are available at a surcharge.A mini-bar and a private bathroom with shower are provided in all units at Varosha Hotel. Some accommodations units come with balconies and flat-screen TVs.The hotel is located in the Varosha neighborhood, which features an architecture reserve. Ethnographic museum, Hisar Fortress and the Vassil Levski Monument are within 1,650 feet from the hotel. Local bus and train stations are 1.2 mi away.Bulgaria’s largest Krushunski Waterfalls are 22 mi from Lovech. The 16th-century Troyan Monastery is 25 mi away.
- In the city center of Lovech, small town, quiet hotel, 3 4 bars/restautants in the square, a supermaket. Ok for a one night stay.The rooms were crean, balcony was a plussmoking area.their restaurant across the street was good.. not the best, but there was variety and actualy our single viable options. They were the ones with less bad reviews in the city .
- The rooms are big an clean, the location is perfect just in the middle of coffee shops and restaurants
- Location of the hotel is perfect, everything is nearby. Staff was friendly. Having AC in the room was definitely helpful
- Clean room, nice breakfast, very good location. A very nice restaurant Drakata right across the hotel.
- The stuff is very friendly and welcoming. The location is super and the place is cozy and quiet. It has wonderful atmosphere. I would definitely recommend the place.
Located in Lovech, Hotel Bilyana has a restaurant, bar, garden, and free WiFi throughout the property. Featuring a 24-hour front desk, this property also provides guests with a terrace. Private parking can be arranged at an extra charge.All rooms come with a TV with cable channels, a coffee machine, a shower, free toiletries and a closet. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom, while some rooms at the hotel also have a seating area.Chiflik is 30 miles from Hotel Bilyana, while Troyan is 21 miles from the property.
- Backyard where you can sit and relaxKettle, tea and coffee.Comfy bed
- Very clean room, soft bed, free coffee and tea, nice terrace. Cozy and feels like home. Nice place.
- Amazing location. Right in the middle of the historical city, close to great traditional restaurants, on the way to all sightseeings.
- Centrally locatedFriendly staffComplimentary tea coffee
- The property is located on the right spot if you want to relax and be closer to the museums and the fortress.Very quiet street,amazing restaurant near by,and just moments away from the town centre.The hotel is not luxury but charming.
Chateau Montagne Hotel Troyan
Chateau Montagne Hotel Troyan is located in Troyan, offering elegantly decorated accommodations with free Wi-Fi and air conditioning.The Chateau Montagne features a bar and a restaurant serving fusion cuisine.You can work out at the fitness center and get pampered at the spa facilities.There is a summer garden, an open-air bar and a swimming pool at the Chateau.The hotel is a good starting point to visit the Beklemeto ski resort and the Central Balkan National Park.
- Simple yet complete. A good way to start the day. The pool was very nice. The location was a cozy and quiet corner of Troyan. The staff were friendly.
- The hotel is very nice small, clean and quiet. The food was very good the hotel stuff was very nice and friendly. The hotel is very near to the center of the city.
- Great swimming pool, big ang clean. Good breakfast with bad juice
- Great breakfast, lunch and dinner. Nice bed but room and bathroom small. Friendly staff. This hotel has a small indoor pool and a nice swimming pool in the garden. Walking distance from center.
- The staff very friendly and helpful, bed very comfortable, good location, very clean
Family Hotel Chiflik Hills
Offering a seasonal outdoor pool with heated water and an à la carte restaurant, Family Hotel Chiflik Hills is set in the central part of Chiflik. WiFi is free in all areas.Α private bathroom and a cable TV, is a standard feature in all rooms at the Chiflik Hills family hotel. Free parking is possible on site. Most of the rooms open to a balcony or terrace.Guests can also choose from a range of paid facilities, such as a spa and wellness center with a sauna, a steam bath, a relax area and massages, fireplace in the deluxe suite or by the pool.In the period when the swimming pool is not open, the spa center with sauna steam bath and relax zone is free between 16:00 and 18:30 o’clock. During all other periods they are at a surcharge. Massages are offered at a surcharge.Bulgarian cuisine is served in the restaurant, which features a fireplace. In summer, guests can use the barbecue facilities at extra charge.The Chiflik outdoor pool with mineral water is reachable in 1.9 mi, while the local hiking and Eco paths leading to the reserves of Central Balkans and Kozia Stena starts within 1 to 1.2 mi. Troyan Monastery is 9.3 mi away, and the Beklemeto ski area is 3.1 mi further.
- The staff was amazing, so were the room and the outside mineral pool.
- The nature surrounding the hotel. And the food was great.
- Were thankful for our amazing stay at this cozy family hotel. The staff are very helpful and friendly, clean rooms and good food. Thank you and hope to see you all again
- Very inviting and nice place.very good food.place is clean.Highly recomended.
- , . .
By the River Hotel Complex
By the River Hotel Complex offers pet-friendly accommodations in Balkanets, 5.6 mi away from Troyan and 11 mi away from Troyan monastery. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the mountain, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a TV with cable channels. Certain rooms include a seating area to relax in after a busy day. Some units have views of the pool or garden. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find dry cleaning services at the property.This hotel has ski-to-door access and bike hire is available. You can play darts at this hotel, and the area is popular for skiing and horse riding. Lovech is 26 mi from By the River Hotel Complex, while Chiflik is 4.3 mi away.
- Lovely place, everything you need when you are with children.
- Nice small hotel with an inner garden and a pool area. The area consists of 2apartment houses, enclosing the inner yard with garden and pool. It is closed from most sides, with a good view from the restaurant/pool area, so you can let your kids run around without worries. Room was clean, spacious and very comfy. The pool area is great, water clean. The restaurants menu is not overly complicated which I prefer, yet the selection is large enough to choose from. The meals are good, for walletfriendly prices. It is located in a calm place, great for relaxation, yet in close vicinity of the city of Troyan.We had a great time and enjoyed a stay with our friends two families with kids.
- , ! , ! !!!!
- , , . .
- . . . .
One of our best sellers in Apriltsi! Enjoying a quiet location near the forest and a river, the Vila Verbena is located in Apriltsi at the foot of the Stara Planina Mountain. It consists of 2 houses built in 1898.All rooms and suites have wrought-iron beds, a private bathroom and a flat-screen satellite TV. Free Wi-Fi is available in the entire building.Traditional Bulgarian cuisine is served in the restaurant and barbecue food can be enjoyed on the forest-views terrace during the summer months. Rent-a-car services are offered at Vila Verbena.The Troyanski and Aprilski monasteries are 11 mi away from the Verbena Vila. Shuttle services are available at an additional cost.
- Secluded place in the forest with all that you need for a escape from the crowded city
- The friendly staff, the nature around the property and the food.
- everything was perfect,, house is placed deep in the forest, around 2,53km from the city, its so quiet, only birds are singing
- The house is very beautiful and nicely furnished. The location in the forest is fantastic. Everything is made beautifully. The food is very tasty. The staff is nice and helpful. I would definitely go there again. They let pets in the house, which is another very strong point to choose the place.
- I would like to say thank you to Ralitsa, Sashko, Penka George for making our return visit to Vila Verbena so special. They are wonderful hosts, their service is exceptional Sashko is an amazing cook every meal was delicious. We stayed for 13 nights on this visit enjoyed the relaxing location. The Vila is set in the most beautiful scenery, the garden is lovely peaceful if you just wish to relax, there are easy walks from the vila. I would not hesitate in recommending Vila Verbena, we have stayed in many 45 star hotels worldwide but the personal service provided by Ralitsa, Sashko, Penka George is far superior. We will be returning again in the future, thank you again, with all our best wishes Carol Michael.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Dŭlbok Dol