SV Business Hotel Diyarbakır
One of our best sellers in Diyarbakır! SV Business Hotel is located in the center of Diyarbakir. The contemporary rooms include satellite TV and air conditioning. This design hotel has a gym and sauna.The hotel has a bar and restaurant on site. SV Business Hotel also offers free Wi-Fi and parking nearby.Diyarbakir has a variety of attractions including the Archeological Museum and St. George’s Church.
- breakfast spread was great. it was perfect for 1 night stay
- Friendly staff. Good breakfast, very good value for money
- Good breakfast, wifi and location. Fridge and kettle in the room.
- Breakfast was really good and tasty. Rooma are comfortable and large. Location is in the very center of the city. Free tea and coffee in the room. There is also a safe, which is a big plus.
- Best value for money in Diyarbakir, the staff are helpful and friendly.
Hilton Garden Inn Diyarbakir
Located in the heart of Diyarbakir, luxurious Hilton Garden Inn Diyarbakir offers a fitness center, a Turkish bath and an outdoor pool with free parasols and sun loungers. Each room of the property features modern amenities. The old city of Diyarbakir is just 5-minute drive away.Rooms here will provide you with flat-screen satellite TV, free Wi-Fi, air conditioning and a fridge. There is also an electric kettle in each. Featuring a shower, private bathrooms also come with free toiletries and slippers.The reception, which is available 24 hours a day, provides room service and concierge service. Laundry, dry cleaning and ironing services can be provided upon request, at an additional charge. Daily maid service is also offered.There are a lot of shops and major government offices within a walking distance. Shuttle services to Diyarbakir Airport, which is within a 10-minute drive, can also be arranged at a surcharge. Free on-site parking is also available.
- Staff were extremely helpful and polite. Especially Pelin at the reception desk was very passionate and enthusiastic about showing directions and recommending places to visit.
- , , , , , , , , , .
- Un service super, des chambres confortables et propres. Merci Hilton Garden Inn Diyarbakir pour ce sjour sans dfaut.
- Otelin dicle vadisine bakan odalarnn manzaras ok iyi tm vadi ayaklarnn altnda gibi. Otelin yeri fena deil merkeze yakn. Odalar temiz personel kibar. otelin bulunduu caddede vadiye bakan ok ho kafeler var buralarda da vakit geirilebilir
Located in Diyarbakır, 5 miles from Ataturk City Stadium, Diyarbakır, Divan Diyarbakır has accommodations with a restaurant, free private parking, a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and a fitness center. Each room at the 5-star hotel has city views, and guests can enjoy access to a hammam and a sauna. The property provides a 24-hour front desk, room service and currency exchange for guests.The rooms come with air conditioning, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, an electric tea pot, a shower, a hairdryer and a desk. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom equipped with free toiletries, while certain accommodations at the hotel also feature a seating area. All guest rooms have a closet.A buffet breakfast is available each morning at Divan Diyarbakır.Guests can use the business center or relax in the bar.Ataturk Museum, Diyarbakır, is 6 miles from the accommodation, while City Walls of Diyarbakir is 6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Diyarbakir Airport, 5 miles from Divan Diyarbakır.
- Good locationCleanGood room size Good breakfast
- Best hotel I ever been thanks again best staff best price nice and clean
- The spacious room. Breakfast which was extra was HUGE, and good value. Staff very courteous and helpful.
- Close to the airport, great staff, new hotel, amazing food and service by the chef
- Personal sehr freundlich , Lage super ,Nhe Flughafen,City,Shopping,essen hervorragend…
New Garden Hotel
One of our top picks in Diyarbakır. Located in Diyarbakır, a 16-minute walk from Ataturk City Stadium, Diyarbakır, New Garden Hotel has accommodations with a restaurant, free private parking, a fitness center and a bar. Featuring family rooms, this property also provides guests with a terrace. The property provides a 24-hour front desk, room service and currency exchange for guests.All rooms come with air conditioning, a flat-screen TV with cable channels, an electric tea pot, a shower, a hairdryer and a desk. At the hotel, all rooms include a seating area.New Garden Hotel offers a continental or buffet breakfast.The accommodation provides a range of facilities such as a spa and wellness center including a hammam and a sauna.Ataturk Museum, Diyarbakır, is an 18-minute walk from New Garden Hotel, while City Walls of Diyarbakir is 0.9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Diyarbakir Airport, 2.9 miles from the hotel.
- The staff friendliness and helpfulness was outstanding. Excellent value for money.
- Location Near central diyarbakir and about 200 meters from a bus station on the main street.Hotel Its new and clean.Staff Friendly and helpful
- Enough big and clean room and bathroom,very helpful staff,great location and really great value for money.
- Fantastic value for money. New hotel, very comfortable, right at the center. 10/10.
- Nice and clean rooms with luxurious interior. Stuff is very attentive. They spoke English as well at the reception. The spa area is another plus for the New Garden Hotel. The breakfast buffet in the morning offers a choice of hot and cold dishes. I would definitely stay here again.
Located in the city center of Diyarbakir, Dies Hotel has modern rooms with a 3D LED TV, air conditioning and free Wi-Fi. The hotel offers 24-hour front desk service and free parking on site.Elegantly decorated, the rooms of Hotel Dies include an electronic safe box, an electric kettle with free tea and coffee set-up, and a mini-bar filled with drinks. The bathrooms come with free toiletries. Some rooms have a separate living room. Room service is also available.The restaurant serves daily breakfast in open buffet style. The chic à la carte restaurant offers selected dishes from Turkish and international cuisine. There is also a bar at the hotel.Only 1.9 mi to Diyarbakir Airport, Dies Hotel is 5.3 mi to the bus terminal.
- The staff was super nice, even thought they couldnt speak a lot of English. The hotel is very well located, easy to go to old town.
- The staff were very helpful and quick with any help that I needed. The breakfast was SO good! Be sure to try all the cheeses. The location was a short walk to the walled city. Would def stay there again. Diyarbakir was a surprise and so much fun for us.
- Very good hotel with helpful staff. My room was very spacious, clean with all necessary facilities. There is parking and early breakfast that starts at 7 a.m., that is a big plus if you need to leave early.
- The breakfast was very good, the location for me was excellent
- Really great place if you want to discover Diyarbakir. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The rooms are also spacious and had all the facilities you need. Totally recommended.
One of our best sellers in Diyarbakır! Located in the heart of Diyarbakir, Köprücü Hotel offers simply decorated rooms with free Wi-Fi access. Shuttle services to Diyarbakir Airport, which is 2.5 mi away, can be organized upon request, at an additional charge.All rooms at Hotel Köprücü feature air conditioning and flat-screen satellite TV. Each also has a private bathroom fitted with a shower, hairdryer and free toiletries.A 24-hour reception provides luggage storage and currency exchange. Dry cleaning and ironing services, along car rentals are also available. You can have fun with cycling at leisure.Historic Ulu Mosque is just 2,150 feet from Köprücü. There are also many restaurants, which you can taste a variety of regional dishes, within a walking distance.
- Good room. In room i have all i need. Taste breakfast
- The staff were excellent they were very familiar, respectable and helpfull .
- Really nice, polite and helpful staff. The receptionist carried my suitcase to the taxi station at 3 am although he was tired after a long day. They helped me cancel my bus booking and were always genuinely smiling The room was simple but very clean and the airconditioning was perfect. Breakfast was good, too. Location of hotel is very close , around a 7 minute walk, to Diyarbakr archeological museum , which is a must visit! Its also close to Ulu camii the great mosque and old bazaars. Its also opposite Ocakba restaurant which serves tasty food.Ive been travelling to East and Southeast Turkey, and I felt comfortable the most in this hotel.
- Sparkling clean, friendly staff, perfect location close to the wall, mosques, museums, great breakfast
- The staff was Greet, little and old place but not bad for one day accommodation, The breakfast was good, And Staff in Restaurant Are very Friendly
Radisson Blu Hotel, Diyarbakir
Offering a spa center and hot tub, Radisson Blu Hotel, Diyarbakir is located in Diyarbakır, 4.3 mi from Ataturk City Stadium, Diyarbakır. The hotel has a terrace and sauna, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a seating area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bath. Extras include slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a hairdresser’s at the property.The hotel also offers car hire. Ataturk Museum, Diyarbakır, is 6.2 mi from Radisson Blu Hotel, Diyarbakir, while City Walls of Diyarbakir is 5.9 mi from the property. Diyarbakir Airport is 3.4 mi away.
- Very friendly staff, very confortable room, very good internet speed. Very nice breakfast
- One of the best hotel I ever sleep. Managment know what customer need. Top!
- A pleasant new hotel, easily spotted when you enter Diyarbakir city area by car on one of the main roads. Good parking facilities. Big, comfortable and wellequipped room decorated with tree pictures turned 90 degrees or upsidedown. Extraordinary breakfast buffet with rich variety. Pleasant reception staff who cares about you. Everything offered to a fair price you definitely get value for money. Best recommendations hereby given.
- new hotel so everything was new. the staffs were friendly and nice.
- Everything was amazing and the staff were very friendly
Hotel Kaplan Di̇yarbakir
Located in Diyarbakır, within a 20-minute walk of Ataturk City Stadium, Diyarbakır and 0.4 miles of Ataturk Museum, Diyarbakır, Hotel Kaplan Di̇yarbakir provides accommodations with a shared lounge and free WiFi throughout the property as well as free private parking for guests who drive. This 3-star hotel offers valet parking and ticket service. The property has a 24-hour front desk, room service and currency exchange for guests.At the hotel, each room is equipped with a closet. Complete with a private bathroom equipped with a bidet and a hairdryer, guest rooms at Hotel Kaplan Di̇yarbakir have a flat-screen TV and air conditioning, and some rooms are equipped with a seating area. The rooms will provide guests with a fridge.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a buffet breakfast.City Walls of Diyarbakir is a 9-minute walk from Hotel Kaplan Di̇yarbakir. The nearest airport is Diyarbakir Airport, 3.1 miles from the hotel.
- Its right next to the city walls, very close to both the inner city and restaurants outside the walls, also walking distance to city gardens along the river. We were 4 people and stayed for 2 nights. They were kind at reception to park our car and to escort us to our rooms, helping us with our luggage. We had 2 joined rooms and 2 bathrooms. Overall cleanliness was satisfying. We had air conditioners and a small fridge. Staff helped us with everything we needed. Unlimited free tea was provided in the hotel. They also showed us few good local restaurants nearby, introducing one by one to their owners. Breakfasts were plentiful and while eating you can have a good view of the central square. Very much recommended considering its price.
- Very good location, friendly staff. We really enjoyed.
- Its very cheap and location is very excellent. Staff is very helpful. I check out at 1700 evening no problem. I highly recommend every budget traveler, because its budget hotel , Comfortable Bed , no noise , I slept good at night, and near heart location tourist area shop, Markets and many Restaurants. Hotel staff helped me everything I needed. Breakfast was Delicious. I spent 2 nights just paid 200 Turkish lira very cheap. So, I will recommend 5 stars for this hotel . Whenever I go to Diyarbakir I will again stay in this hotel. Thanks.
- , . , , . , . . , , . , , . !
- Konum olarak harika bir yerde. Kahvalt yeterli ve doyurucu ve odalar ok rahat. D.Bakra giden herkese tavsiye ederim.
The Green Park Diyarbakir
The Green Park Diyarbakir is located in Diyarbakır, a 17-minute walk from Ataturk City Stadium, Diyarbakır, and provides free WiFi. Located around 0.4 miles from City Walls of Diyarbakir, the hotel is also an 8-minute walk away from Ataturk Museum, Diyarbakır, . Guests can grab a bite to eat in the on-site restaurant or relax in the bar.All guest rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV.A buffet breakfast is available each morning at the property.The Green Park Diyarbakir has a terrace.Speaking English and Turkish, staff are always on hand to help at the 24-hour front desk.The nearest airport is Diyarbakir Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Featuring an indoor pool, Novotel Diyarbakir is located in Degirmentas, just a few steps from Forum Diyarbakir Shopping Mall. An à la carte restaurant and room service are also available.Some units have a seating area to relax in after a busy day. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is offered.You will find 24-hour front desk at Novotel Diyarbakir. Guests can enjoy the hotel’s spa center, fitness center, hammam, sauna and hot tub.The nearest airport is Diyarbakir Airport, 5.6 mi from the property.
- The location was perfect for our group who were in Diyarbakir on a short break. We went to see the sights and hit the shops. The hotel is just a minutes walk from the large indoor shopping centre. You can just drop your bags back at the hotel and carry on shopping. There is also a taxi rank about a minutes walk away for those wanting to go further afield.The hotel was very clean. They are taking precautions with hand sanitiser throughout and everyone entering the hotel having their temperature checked. The staff were really good and make the hotel what it is. The porter went out of his way to help us on our arrival and departure, he was a very kind man.We didnt eat here as part of the experience for our trip was to sample the local restaurants.
- location, gym, pool, nice experience and helpful staffthanks.
- Great location, great breakfast, great staff. Special thanks to the Spa crew they were understanding and very kind!
- Herey mkemmel di, Personal gler yzl ok houma gitti, kasmda tekrar oradaym niAllah, yerimi ayrttm bile
- Der Service war sehr gut, die Verstndigung aber oft schwierig. Deutsch sprach ein Mitarbeiter, englisch ging etwas besser.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Diyarbakır