Jurys Inn East Midlands Airport (on-site)
One of our best sellers in Castle Donington! At the entrance to East Midlands Airport, the 4-star Jurys Inn East Midlands Airport (on-site) offers free WiFi, a range of accommodations and parking options only a 5-minute walk from the terminal. Derby, Leicester and Nottingham are within 15-30 minutes’ drive.Guests staying at Jurys Inn East Midlands Airport (on-site) can enjoy free use of the leisure facilities including the pool, gym, sauna and steam room.The air-conditioned rooms offer an private bathroom, a Dream bed and triple-glazed windows. Guests can also benefit from a work desk, trouser press and free tea/coffee making facilities.Breakfast is available daily as a pre-packed balanced option delivered to your room. Breakfast baps are also available for collection from the lobby/bar. The restaurant, bar and lounge are open throughout the day. If you are flying out early, or getting in late, the hotel offers a full room service menu from 12:00 onwards.Jurys Inn East Midlands Airport (on-site) is easily accessible from the M1, M42 and A50.
- Location to airport departures only 10 min walk with luggage hotel did good food and rooms were comfortable
- location location was excellent right opposite the airport. Food was excellent, we ate in the bar.
- Bed very comfyGood showerGood range of TV channelsProximity to airport
- excellent location for the airport. Friendly Helpful Staff . Good Room Service Options reasonably priced. Super comfortable beds
- Professional ,helpful staff, excellent facilities perfect location for airport
The Falcon Inn
The Falcon Inn is a country pub and hotel with free Wi-Fi and free private parking, serving traditional British dishes. It is conveniently located in the village of Long Whatton, close to Donington Park Racing Circuit.Rooms at The Falcon are located in a converted stable and schoolhouse at the back of the pub. They are all en suite, and have TVs and tea and coffee-making facilities.The Falcon has a cozy bar/restaurant area and a function room. The Falcon Inn is often host to exciting events. There is a helipad in the garden, in support of the Leicestershire Air Ambulance.Long Whatton is a typically quiet British village, with many charming period properties. The inn is near Loughborough, in Leicestershire. Nottingham is a 30-minute drive away, and East Midlands Airport is just 4 miles away.
- Loved the staff , I visited by myself and staff went out of their way to make me feel welcome , especially Hilary the owner . Fantastic place to take your dog as well , so welcoming . Food fantastic also !!
- Peaceful location, but still quick to access from the motorway. Breakfast excellent quality and plenty of choice. Room and bathroom very good size and bed extremely comfortable. Staff were without exception friendly and helpful. We also had two evening meals here which again were excellent quality. Pub, garden and accommodation are all very beautiful and well maintained.
- Charming, clean, large rooms, friendly staff, great breakfast!
- Lovely open fire in the bar, staff were friendly, plenty of parking.
- Paul and Ellie were so welcoming. Food was wonderful, rooms were spotless and nothing was an issue. We will definitely return
Radisson Blu Hotel East Midlands Airport
Located at East Midlands Airport, this brand new Radisson Blu Hotel features a state-of-the-art leisure club, a stylish restaurant and free high-speed WiFi. The M1 motorway is just 5 minutes’ drive away.With free Wi-Fi, the chic bedrooms each have a 38-inch flat-screen TV with on-demand movies. All rooms at Radisson Blu Hotel East Midlands Airport feature air conditioning and tea/coffee facilities.Guests can relax in the sauna and steam room. The hotel also features a fully equipped fitness center and an indoor swimming pool.Runway Brasserie serves international cuisine in contemporary surroundings. The bar offers light meals and snacks, and 24-hour room service is available. Hearty cooked breakfasts are served daily.Just 1 miles from the airport terminal building, Radisson Blu East Midlands Hotel is within a 20-minute drive of Derby and Nottingham.
- My room overlooked the runway so had a great view of the airport when I didnt pay any extra which went along way for me
- Absolutely stunning hotel, great decor very classy and pleasant. The staff especially Claire and Daniel at reception were always helpful and met all my needs and requests to the best ability. Parking is cheap and secure, lovely bar and the room was really clean big and comfortable
- Did not take breakfast. Location was good for accessing M1
- There was nothing not to like, facilities were very good, staff very nice, rooms clean and beds comfy
- Lovely breakfast, nice clean swimming pool, child friendly and great bird motif.
Holiday Inn Express East Midlands Airport
Just a 4-minute drive or 15-minute walk from the terminal, Holiday Inn Express East Midlands Airport offers modern rooms and excellent access to the M1. There is also an on-site restaurant, luggage storage space, along with free WiFi.Each room has a 32-inch TV with Freeview and private bathrooms with a power shower and hairdryer. Holiday Inn Express rooms also feature a work desk, tea and coffee facilities, iron and ironing board. Some rooms also have beautiful views of the Derbyshire countryside.The Great Room Bar and Lounge features widescreen TVs, and offers a selection of evening meals, light snacks and beverages. The Express Start buffet breakfast is always included. Enjoy delicious hot items such as bacon, sausages, scrambled eggs and baked beans, as well as a selection of continental itemsHoliday Inn Express East Midlands has on-site parking, and also offers Park and Fly packages. The front desk service is also 24-hour, and rooms are fully sound-proof.There are also 4 meeting rooms with audio/visual equipment available for hire. Several business head offices are located within 5 miles of the hotel including E-On, Royal Mail and BMI.Just 3 miles from Donington Park Race Circuit, Holiday Inn Express East Midlands Airport is 20 minutes’ drive from Derby center. Alton Towers can be reached in 45 minutes, and Attenborough Nature reserve is 20 minutes’ away.
- The breakfast was very good, our room was very clean comfortable.
- Room, shower and breakfast due to covid19 breakfast was a grab n go but quite adequate!
- The location was excellent. The room was extremely clean and comfortable and the staff were very friendly and efficient.
- The plus pointsThe hotel was conveniently located for Donnington Park and easy to find, with parking 5 extraThe staff were welcoming.Reasonably pricedBonus infoDinner at the Runway Brasserie / Radisson Blu a short 5 min walk away was lovely
- Great location to EMA. Great that breakfast started so early and there were togo options.
The Royal Oak
Located in picturesque Long Whatton, The Royal Oak is 10 minutes’ drive from East Midlands Airport. With spacious rooms and cooked breakfasts, there is also a restaurant and free Wi-Fi.The individual rooms at Royal Oak each have a private modern bathroom with free luxury toiletries. Rooms also feature a flat-screen TV, tea/coffee facilities and a work desk. Ironing facilities are also available.Royal Oak has a traditional pub, offering a range of beverages, snacks and real ales. The award-winning restaurant features exposed beams, and serves a varied menu using fresh, local produce. Cooked breakfasts are also available daily.Set in Leicestershire countryside, The Royal Oak Hotel is just 10 minutes’ drive from Loughborough city center. The M1 motorway can be reached in 5 minutes, and both historical Nottingham and lively Derby are a 20-minute drive away.
- Great breakfast, very accommodating with the choices available
- Excellent location a reasonable distance from the motorway making it an ideal overnight stopover to visit family in Yorkshire. All the staff are welcoming, pleasant, and helpful. The food is excellent and its mention in the Michelin guide is well deserved.
- Staff are very helpful. Rooms are clean, recently renovated and modern. Really nice place! The pub is also quaint and serves good food!
- Great value for money, amazing breakfast, clean, tidy, modern rooms and super friendly staff!
- exceptional service and fantastic breakfast. Room exceptionally clean
Donington Manor Hotel
One of our top picks in Castle Donington. Ideal for events at Donington Park and East Midlands Airport Park & Fly, this boutique hotel is in the village of Castle Donington, less than 2 mi from the M1, A50 and A42.The Donington Manor Hotel dates from the 18th century. Yet behind the building’s impressive frontage, the team has a very chic, modern attitude towards comfort, relaxation and personalized service.This hotel is one of only 2 hotels in the Finesse Collection. All hotels in the collection are known for their contemporary styling in truly classic surroundings.
- Hotel met my expectations for the price. Lovely bar and staff and huge bonus was the excellent breakfast which was better than any of the big chains Ive stayed at.
- Lovely staff, comfy room, very warm nice big bathroom
- Absolutely fantastic staff and the best attention to detail with covid regulations Ive experienced. Very well looked after during out fantastic stay. Well be back.
- Room with balcony Spacious room comfy clean bef Cracking breakfast Freindly helpfull sraff
- The full English was lovely. Cooked to order and no problems with fussy eaters. The bed was really comfy and the room, which was newly refurbished 19 was great.
Donington Park Farmhouse Hotel
Located next to Donington Park, Donington Park Farmhouse Hotel features a private walk-way into the Pits and Paddock entrance of Donington Park Race Circuit. Free Wi-Fi is available on site.Rooms combine original 18th Century features with modern facilities. The room features a TV with Freeview channels and tea/coffee making facilities. Many rooms have a view across Breedon Hill and the surrounding countryside.The hotel’s breakfast and dinner menu features local produce including Venison from it’s own Deer Park and Beef from it’s own Farm. The bar features over 40 Malt Whiskeys.The Hotel holds a Green Tourism Silver award and in 2013 won North-West Leicestershire’s ‘Green Footprints’ Award, as the Greenest Business in the district. Initiatives include Carbon-neutral Biomass Heating System, Natural Reed-Bed Waste Management, extensive Recycling and PV Solar Panels.The hotel is a 5 minutes’ drive from East Midlands Airport, the M1, A50 and A42.
- This venue is wonderful. Would recommend to anyone needing a great large or small venue. Great breakfast, excellent dinner. Staff is top notch. Lovely room clean and neat.
- Great find. Food very good, and staff very polite and helpful. Definitely stay there again.
- Friendly staff, nice room and fantastic location for Donington Park. Would highly recommend.
- Friendly and comfortable staff, dinner was absolutely AMAZING hands down the best chicken pie Ive ever had.Lovely location and the bed was super comfortable will 100 be staying here again
- Excellent breakfast and prompt serviceFull english was great
The Crown Hotel
The Crown Hotel in Shepshed provides accommodations with a bar and a garden.The rooms in the inn are equipped with an electric tea pot. Every room has a shared bathroom with a shower. At The Crown Hotel rooms are equipped with a patio, a private bathroom and a flat-screen TV.Nottingham is 17 miles from the accommodation, while Leicester is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is East Midlands Airport, 8 miles from The Crown Hotel.
- Second stay in a month! As on my previous visit, I had a warm welcome from the host and a clean, warm, cosy room.
- The room was comfortable and cosy and had everything we needed for our stop over. It was very quiet and we had a good nights sleep. Will definitely use it again when we are back in Shepshed.
- The staff are so friendly and nothing is to much trouble for them.
- Easy booking and what was neededFor a one night stay!
- Lovely landlord, great pub and really nice location as well. Cafe close by for breakfast and loads of choice for lunch and dinner nearby. Free parking just outside the pub as well
Best Western Premier East Midlands Airport Yew Lodge Hotel
Just minutes from the M1 Highway and 1.9 mi from East Midlands Airport and Castle Donington, this Best Western Premier East Midlands Airport Yew Lodge Hotel offers an onsite health club and spa. The elegantly furnished rooms include free Wi-Fi.Guests of Best Western Premier East Midlands Airport Yew Lodge Hotel have free access to the pool and fitness center. Reception desk staff are available 24/7. The hotel also features a new Escape Room Experience that’s a great activity for groups.Rooms feature light wood furniture and include a coffee maker. Room service can be arranged throughout the day.Marco’s New York Italian restaurant serves a selection of Italian dishes including sharing platters, fresh seafood, home-made pizza and pasta all-day. It also offers steaks, burgers, Marco’s special barbecue ribs and lazy fries.The hotel is 6.2 mi from Loughborough, at 11 mi from Nottingham city center. There is a shuttle service to and from the airport, which is available at a small extra charge.
- Convenient and dog friendly . A functional hotel a bit of an anonymous atmosphere very business like. We booked a standard room which which clean and pleasant though slightly dated. Nice selection of toiletries and biscuits water etc which was good for a budget room. Breakfast though a buffet was very nice with attentive staff. Nice continental choice with everything you would expect including warm pastries and home made granola.
- Staff very helpful, froze my ice packs and provided me with some envelopes so were very accomodating.
- Nice hotel, good restaurant and food, speedy room service.
- The hotel is located well for East Midlands airport. We were visiting family in the area, so we occupied 7 rooms and found the bar area great at night, if a bit overpriced for basic drinks. The room was comfortable and the bathroom was clean and a good size.
- Great property and location, staff were really friendly and really helpful.Facilities and spa were beautiful, great value for money.
Hilton East Midlands Airport
Just a 5-minute drive from East Midlands Airport, this Hilton hotel features an indoor pool and a gym. The spacious rooms have soundproofed windows, work desks and 32-inch TVs.Living Well Health Club has a sauna, a steam room and a whirlpool spa. Massages and treatments are available at the beauty salon in Hilton East Midlands.Pavilion Restaurant offers breakfast daily, and children under 10 eat free when dining with an adult.
Whisk + Ladle Bar and Kitchen offers all day dining with its international menu and its contemporary, modern and stylish décor.Nottingham and Derby are 12 miles away. Alton Towers theme park is within a 45-minute drive of Hilton East Midlands Airport.
- Location , very friendly and polite staff , excellent breakfast
- The staff were excellent very friendly and attentive.
- Room and facilities were great. Very friendly and accommodating staff.
- Steam room and sauna and the jacuzzi. the bed was comfortable
- Breakfast was very nice. Location good especially for airport stays. Found hotel bit difficult to find even with sat nav! Loved the swimming pool jacuzzi
Looking for: Best Hotels in Diseworth