The Hopetoun Arms Hotel
The Hopetoun Arms Hotel has a restaurant, bar, a shared lounge and garden in Leadhills. This property has both free WiFi and private parking free of charge.At the hotel the rooms have a closet and a TV.A Full English/Irish breakfast is available each morning at The Hopetoun Arms Hotel.Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Leadhills, like skiing and cycling.Moffat is 19 miles from The Hopetoun Arms Hotel. The nearest airport is Glasgow Prestwick, 46 miles from the hotel, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
- Good with great service.Room clean and comfortable great shower . Very dog friendly! Very good position in village.
- Evening thing was to a high standard.Would go again.
- It was very nice large room, bathroom was wonderful, The owners were very welcoming and helpful. Mr. Campbell was a joy to visit with and had great stories of the locals and famous people that had been there. Rachel sorry if I have your name wrong greeted us every morning at breakfast with a smile
- A lovely stay in a great hotel in a beautiful setting. Rab and his team were very attentive which helped make it a perfect stay. Our Family suite was very cozy. Breakfast was superb with a brilliant selection. Cant wait to return
- Our room was huge, twin beds its own entrance hall and a massive well equipped bathroom. Really comfortable, newly refurbished to a high standard. Beautiful countryside and if this wasnt enough, theres a pub downstairs with lovely friendly staff and good food! We were also allowed to bring our dog. Thankyou
One of our top picks in Biggar. Located in Biggar, Kirkstyle Hotel features a garden and free WiFi. The property offers a 24-hour front desk.At the hotel, rooms have a desk, a TV and a private bathroom. The rooms feature a seating area.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around Kirkstyle Hotel, including cycling and hiking.Edinburgh is 26 mi from the accommodations, while Edinburgh is 24 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Edinburgh Airport, 23 mi from the property.
- Nice welcome we were shown to our rooms.Friendly staff and good for a short visit.
- Lovely big room. No noise from nearby road as very good double glazing. Breakfast had excellent range of choices.Staff were very friendly and efficient. All very Covid secure too.We would stay here again for sure.
- Fantastic bed I could have slept for a week it was so comfortable and quiet. Great staff and good breakfasts
- Perfect location right on Main Street easy to access
- Great comfy room and a really nice Scottish breakfast.
Days Inn Hotel Abington – Glasgow
Located directly off junction 13 of the M74, Days Inn Abington has free Wi-Fi, free parking and spacious rooms.It is in the Upper Clyde Valley of the Southern Uplands, within easy reach of Glasgow and Edinburgh.All rooms have private bathrooms and tea/coffee making facilities, a free newspaper and remote-control TV. Most have views of the beautiful countryside. Reception is open 24 hours a day.The adjacent Welcome Break service area has a self-service restaurant, retail outlet and coffee shop.
- that it had a large grass area to walk the dog and also of parking onsite. also a lot of shops across to get food which is great to get drinks and food
- Friendly and helpful reception staff.The fridge that is provided in the executive rooms.Prices at Days Inn are generally competitive.The two comfortable chairs and table provided in the room.The bathtub in the ensuite.Nice location with views over the open countryside.
- Average to good budget accommodation.Friendly and helpful reception staff.The fridge that is provided in the Days Inn executive rooms.The value at Days Inn is generally good.The provision of a bathtub in the ensuite bathroom.Two comfortable chairs and a table were provided in the room.
- The vibe? Good location for a stopover on the way to the Highlands. Bed comfort and continental breakfast have improved.
- We stayed in Days Inn, Abington for the first time on Thursday 28th February 2019. We were very impressed and booked to stay again on Saturday 2nd March.Efficiency, cleanliness, comfort, great shower, lots of nice towels, good selection of teas and coffees. Thought wed only stay for a few hours rest and continue our journey in the early hours. It was much too comfortable!! Didnt waken until after 07.00 hrs.
EMOBOBi is offering accommodations in Eartham. This 2-star hotel offers free WiFi.Guest rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom.Dumfries is 22 miles from EMOBOBi, while Gretna Green is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Edinburgh Airport, 40 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Located in Moffat, Rhodfa has air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi.Dumfries is 22 miles from the hotel, while Gretna Green is 30 miles away. Edinburgh Airport is 40 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Black Bull Hotel
One of our top picks in Moffat. Robert Burns, Scotland’s national poet, once inscribed a window at this 16th-century hotel in Moffat’s center.Each room has it’s own en-suite with complimentary luxury toiletries, bathrobe and slippers. A flat screen TV is featured in every room, along with tea/coffee making facilities.The in house restaurant offers breakfast, lunch and dinner with a large selection of whiskeys available from the bar.Moffat itself is surrounded by the Moffat Hills, which provide numerous opportunities for scenic walks. Edinburgh and Glasgow are just over an hour away by car, and Carlisle can be driven to in 45 minutes.
- Stayed in junior suite which was stunning.loved the bathtub. Keir the barman was very friendly and attentive.kept us supplied without having to shout him
- Good, central location and a choice of rooms accommodating people with mobility issues. The room was spacious and the bed very comfortable. Dinner and breakfast were both very good.
- Comfortable warm environment. The room was very clean and the restroom in our room had a nice high end feel with great modern style and amenities. Have the pub so close was a major benefit and convenience.
- The staff were fabulous, really friendly and approachable. The location of the hotel is great for everything in Moffat, the size of the room was huge and the shower was great.
- Lovely room and very friendly staff. We will be back soon!
The Famous Star Hotel Moffat
One of our top picks in Moffat. This unique and friendly hotel dates back to the 1700s. It offers good home-cooked food, free Wi-Fi and 8 refurbished rooms with attached bathroom. Star Hotel Moffat is mentioned in the Guinness Book of World Records as the narrowest detached hotel at only 20 feet wide!Offering two dining options; Ally’s Restaurant or the Lounge Bar. The menu offers a range of traditional home-cooked food, daily specials and a menu for children or those with smaller appetites.The hotel has a restaurant and 2 bars, one of which shows Sky sports channels. A selection of real ales and over 50 whiskeys are available. Guests can also visit the Gin Corner in the Lounge Bar with over 50 gin varieties to choose from.Close by is an excellent 18-hole golf course and fishing on the River Annan. Moffat is convenient for the A74 (M) motorway.
- The food was excellent, the room was on the small side but this was expected due to the building being narrow.
- Great bed! Family guest room large and very comfortable.
- Very clean comfortable, helpful friendly staff , great value location
- Quirky friendly hotel. Very comfortable bed. As hotel only 20 feet wide obviously rooms not huge but absolutely fine. Provided storage for my bike. Breakfast good.
- Staff excellent very friendly The food was great as was the service
Buccleuch Arms Hotel
Located in the spa town of Moffat, Buccleuch Arms Hotel is a former 18th-century Georgian coaching inn which offers free Wi-Fi and a restaurant serving award-winning food. Just 5 minutes’ drive from the A74 motorway, the hotel also features a scenic garden and a collection of single-malt whiskys to sample.An private bathroom is provided in each room at the Buccleuch Arms, as well as a flat-screen TV and tea/coffee making facilities. Many of the rooms also feature beautiful views of the town and the surrounding valley. Guests can also relax in the hotel lounge which features a Georgian fireplace.Locally sourced ingredients are used in the bar meals and dinners available in the restaurant. Homemade soups and beef steaks are just some of the options on offer. A continental breakfast can also be provided and eaten inside or outside.Hiking, biking, fishing, shooting and cycling can all be enjoyed in the local area. A golf club can also be found within a 15-minute walk of the hotel, and Edinburgh city center can be reached in less than an hour by car.
- There is much to be said of this family run business. The hotel is very comfortable, clean and ideally positioned in the centre of Moffat and very accessible from/to the M74. The staff were exceptionally friendly and very attentive and the home cooking was a joy to eat. Hope to return again at some point.
- As usual I got a very welcome greeting and all the staff are very friendly. Covid preparations and organisation were all in place and everything was spotless. Food was excellent. Ive stayed here before and its a great place to stop and excellent value for money.
- The staff were exceptionally friendly and helpful , would go back anytime .
- every thing. from parking the bike in the secure area to leaving. Cant fault anythng.
- Everything about the hotel is perfect, I couldnt fault anything. From the motorbike sheds to the fantastic helpful owners family. Rooms, not just your bedroom but every room you went in, were stunning.
Annandale Arms Hotel
Only a minute from the A74(M) motorway, The Annandale Arms Hotel offers an award-winning restaurant and comfortable, modern rooms. Guests can also relax in the private courtyard.With contemporary private bathrooms and free Wi-Fi, rooms at Annandale also feature TVs and tea/coffee-making facilities. Some rooms also overlook the private courtyard or the beautiful Moffat hills.Annandale features an onsite restaurant which serves the best of local produce, with 21-day aged Scottish steaks. Guests can also enjoy a variety of seasonal, home-made items from the kitchen. The hotel also features a huge variety of excellent malt whiskeys and real ales.Free parking is available, and the nearby Devil’s Beef Tub is just 15 minutes’ drive away and offers paragliding and lovely hill views and walks. The Moffat Golf Club is just a 5-minute drive away, while The Old Well Theater is 5 minutes away on foot.
- The location was excellent, whilst in the center of the town we never heard any noise from the town, a very peaceful stay. We ate in the restaurant on the first night, the food was way above our expectations! Had a full Scottish breakfast which was absolutely lovely! Highly recommend. The service was so friendly and helpful. A perfect stay.
- perfect for a stopover , adequate room and facilities, Very good food , nice helpful staff
- The receptionist was excellent. She covered reception and oversaw the evening meals and breakfasts. Very hard wowrking and nothing was too much.
- Breakfast excellent great choices Staff made us very welcome friendly and polite and helpful Our room 101 was spotless Breakfast superb as was the evening meal Will return plus recommend to friends comfort
- Excellent breakfast with great choice of items. Plenty of tea and toast as required. Location is good in central Moffat. Moffat is a great place for exploring the borders or as a break while on the way to and from the highlands.
The Nithsdale Hotel is located in the heart of Sanquhar on the A76, halfway between Dumfries and Kilmarnock. Free WiFi is provided throughout the hotel and free parking is available at rear.It offers 14 bedrooms with attached bathroom, and guests can relax by the fire and enjoy a drink from the fully stocked bar with a good selection of draft beers, malts, spirits, cocktails and wines.The restaurant is open all year round and serves traditional home-cooked food.The hotel is home to Athena Hair & Beauty salon, which offers wide range of treatments including massage, manicures and pedicures. Advanced bookings are advised.Local attractions include the oldest working post office in the world, the Tolbooth Museum, Crawick Multiverse, Drumlanrig Castle and fishing in the River Nith.
- friendky people, excellent locarion good food very well cooked
- We had a one night stay with our Newfoundland dog, the staff were more than welcoming, the room was fine, food was great and breakfast was lovely too. We would stay again.
- Staff was very friendly. Room was comfortable , bed was good.
- Lovely hotel a really friendly feel. Fabulous service from all the staff especially Jade who made my wifes birthday special with a birthday cake with a candle. Really comfy beds.
- Quite location and a good nights sleep before a very long drive home.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Crawford