Agriturismo Podere Camollia
Located 5 mi from Siena, Agriturismo Podere Camollia offers a garden, free bike rental and self-catering accommodations. Wi-Fi is free throughout.Rustic-style Apartments at the Podere Camollia all come with a kitchenette, dining area and flat-screen TV. The private bathroom includes a hairdryer.Guests can use the BBQ facilities in the garden, and enjoy views of the surrounding Tuscan vineyards.The property provides free private parking on site, and is a 50-minute drive from Florence.
- This was an unbelievably perfect location! We were all SO glad we stayed outside of Siena and at this lovely home. The drive there was easy and the owners were lovely and kind. Parking was available directly on the property. One of our favorite dinners the whole trip was cooking at the house and eating on the patio outside the rooms with wine until very late. They have a full kitchen and a great yard to spend your evenings. We loved that. It was the perfect retreat to come back to after full days in the city.
- Beautiful views with authentic, simple lifestyle. Our host, Sonia was quickly responsive, helpful offered suggestions for the area. Very clean rooms.
- Amazing, beautiful, quiet, safe location. The view of the surrounding hills and sunrise/sunset was spectacular! We had 2 adjoining rooms and our accommodations felt spacious and familial. The 2 bathrooms were modern, clean, and practical. Our beds were comfortable and the kitchen area convenient for preparing our own meals and enjoying them family style. We used the laundry facilities, but did not initially understand how to dry clothes in a humid climate without a dryer. Once we realized clothes dried readily when set outside or left inside with windows open, we were easily able to wash and dry our clothing.
- Everything was perfect and Sonia was very kind. Perfect distance less than 10min drive to Siena while enjoying the peace and tranquility of the countryside of Tuscany. We have a family of 6 with young kids and fit the apartment with ease and space. We also cooked our meals with her well outfitted kitchen. The best part, Sonia is the cleanest host among the 30 bnbs we have used over the past 2 years across Europe. We look forward to coming back in the summer.
- An excellent place to relax, feel the tuscany greens, and be around nature.
Agriturismo Borgo Villa Certano
Featuring a garden with views of the Tuscan countryside, Agriturismo Borgo Villa Certano offers characteristic Tuscan-style accommodations with bike rental. Located on a farm, the property produces wine and olive oil.The apartments include a seating area with sofa and a fully equipped kitchenette. The bathroom comes with a shower and hairdryer. Some apartments also include free WiFi, a washing machine and dishwasher.Wine tastings and cooking classes can be arranged on request.Borgo Villa Certano is 4.3 mi from Siena, while San Gimignano is a 40-minute drive away.
- This beautiful property is just 15 minutes outside of Siena. It is located on top of a hill with beautiful views. We spent the evenings drinking wine and watching the sunset. Graciella provided wonderful service and was very helpful with our two young girls. We will absolutely return. It is a great slice of paradise.
- Amazing location on the hilltop offers beautiful views. A great farm stay. Will return!
- Nice location and setting. Close to Siena but far enough to be quiet in the countryside.
- We had large appartments, very clean, in a historical mansion of XIII century. The farm is close to Siena but is a very quiet and picturesque place on the top of the hill with perfect views. Ideal for having rest with a book in the shade of the 450 y.o. pine and oaks, or as a basis for travels in Siena and other Toscana towns. Olive grove and vineyards and fruit trees apricot, apple, pear, figs on the hillsides. The farm is producing wine for instance, Chianti DOCG and oil. The appartments are ajacent to a romanstyle ancient family church. In July it was very hot, but abscence of air conditioning which would seem really strange in this historical environment! was compensated by the fans. The pictures at the site fully comply with reality. We absolutely enjoyed our stay at the Villa! Special thanks to Graciella for her warm and precise welcome!
- Great quiet location, close to a big city Siena and the feeling of a real Tuscan village. Very much space in the apartment and outside it. Very good price.
Located in Costalpino, 21 miles from Rapolano Terme, Podere Mieli has a garden and free WiFi.All units come with a balcony with garden views, a kitchen with a fridge and an oven, and a private bathroom with shower. Some units are air-conditioned and include a seating and/or dining area.A terrace is available for guests to use at the vacation home.Siena is 7 miles from Podere Mieli, while San Gimignano is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Florence Airport, 52 miles from the accommodation.
- Everything was perfect. Especially the list of recommendations for closest restaurants and shops.
- Nice view, very good position for exploring area and small towns. 5 minutes from Siena
- The location was excellent, and the hostess made an excellent job to make us happy. The property outside makes you feel in an authentic Tuscany experience, and was also spacious enough for 6 people. Also, the hostess very quickly solved our problem with lack of air conditioning by bringing extra ventilators. The appartment is very close to Siena, supermarkets and restaurants.
- We enjoyed staying at Podere Mieli. The house is perfectly located just 7 km from Siena. We mostly took advantage of such a short distance and spent a day in Siena whenever possible. The host was lovely and very helpful. Our son fell ill and she offered help whilst travelling to the Emergency to help out with Italian language. We couldt have asked for more. Also, we received many helpful tips on where to go and what places to visit, which we found a great advantage.
- The host was so pleasant and friendly. The views were amazing.
One-Bedroom Apartment in Siena -SI-
One-Bedroom Apartment in Siena -SI- is located in Terrenzano and offers barbecue facilities. The air-conditioned accommodations is 20 mi from Rapolano Terme, and guests benefit from private parking available on site and free WiFi.The apartment comes with 1 bedroom, a TV with satellite channels and a fully equipped kitchen that provides guests with a microwave, a fridge, a washing machine and a stovetop.Siena is 5.6 mi from the apartment, while San Gimignano is 27 mi away. The nearest airport is Florence Airport, 53 mi from One-Bedroom Apartment in Siena -SI-.
No reviews yet.
“Il Nespolino” Tuscan Country House
“Il Nespolino” Tuscan Country House is located in Siena, 3.3 miles from National Picture Gallery Siena, 3.4 miles from National Museum of Etruscan Archaeology, and 3.5 miles from Palazzo Chigi-Saracini. The accommodation is 5 miles from Piazza del Campo, and guests benefit from private parking available on site and free WiFi.San Cristoforo Church is 5 miles from the apartment, while Basilica di San Domenico is 3.4 miles away. The nearest airport is Florence Airport, 53 miles from “Il Nespolino” Tuscan Country House.
No reviews yet.
Lovely Tuscan Country House
Lovely Tuscan Country House offers accommodations in Siena, a 10-minute drive from the historical center. Guests can enjoy a veranda, overlooking the garden. Free WiFi is available throughout.This unit is complete with a fully equipped kitchen and 2 bathrooms.National Museum of Etruscan Archaeology is 1.6 mi from Lovely Tuscan Country House, while Palazzo Chigi Saracini is 1.7 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Florence Airport, 35 mi from the property.
- It was a huge surprise on how nice and comfortable the apartment was. Both bedrooms were larger than the normal European hotel rooms are. The apartment was spotless. The outside was everything that you would expect a Tuscan villa to be, large rose bushes in full bloom, lemon trees with almost ripe lemons, marble and other stone walkway and absolutely beautiful views in all directions.
- I loved the relaxing atmosphere and friendly owners. She even helped me get a taxi. Love it!
- Location…quietSpotlessly cleanPlenty of roomEverything you could possibly need!Free parkingEasy to findPerfect for exploring Tuscany
- It was a lovely place it offered everything we needed
- This house has everything that you will need, feels like you are at your home..Everything was just perfect!!!
Located 3.7 mi from Porta San Marco gate in Siena, Villa Sant’Andrea is housed in a 18th-century villa with private garden and offers elegant accommodations with free Wi-Fi.Villa Sant’Andrea provides both guest rooms and self-catering apartments.Free on-site parking is provided. A bus stop, 500 feet away, has links to Siena center. Siena Station is 6.8 mi from the property. San Gimignano is a 45-minute drive away.
- On top of the cleanliness, comfort and wonderful original wall paintings different in each room the Manager Simona is the real added value to this Tuscan Villa with her kindness and helpfulness.Very close to Siena and its main attractions.
- Comfortable bed, historic building, yummy breakfast and outstanding service.
- Rooms and villaGood breakfastExtremely helpful staffNice view
- The breakfast was delightful. Beautifully preserved historic building 1819! and the friendliest staff ever. Nice sized, clean rooms and bath. Very pleasant and comfortable stay!
- We really enjoyed staying in Villa SantAndrea. The sunset from our terrace was spectacular. Breakfast was amazing with various options of food and hosts were very friendly.
Casa Vacanze L’Oliveta
One of our best sellers in Siena! Set in Siena, 6.8 mi from Piazza del Campo, Casa Vacanze L’Oliveta offers accommodations with free WiFi, a patio or a balcony and access to a garden and an outdoor pool.Accommodations is fitted with air conditioning, a fully equipped kitchen with a dining area, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with bidet, a hairdryer and free toiletries. A dishwasher, a microwave and fridge are also featured, as well as a kettle and a coffee machine.A children’s playground and barbecue facilities are available for guests at the holiday home to use.National Museum of Etruscan Archaeology is 5 mi from Casa Vacanze L’Oliveta, while Palazzo Chigi-Saracini is 5 mi away. The nearest airport is Florence Airport, 55 mi from the accommodations.
- Serena makes super job as a host nice, helpful and good organised.The accomodation was very comfortable and well equipped. We enjoed our stay there. Espacially sunrises over the hills and the relaxed evenings under olive trees in the garden.
- Serena was very welcoming and the property was very pleasant and a short drive from Siena. The washing machine was handy for travelers. It had everything you needed. After traveling for 4 weeks it is good to chill and cook a healthy meal. We drove a few minutes to a Coop store for food. It was quiet and we slept well after staying at noisy hotels we could have stayed here longer but we are on a schedule.
- The apartment is located just couple of minutes from Siena city center, it is also easy to get out to the great countryside of Tuscany. The house was well maintained and clean, spacious and comfortable.
- It was wonderful stay the pool after sightseeing in the heat was a dream come true. The area is big, so anyone can find a plce to rest. Serena very nice and helpful. No additional unexpected fees. I recommend it as much as I would like to keep this place for myself Thank you for you hospitality
- Its just a perfect stay for a couple in the romantic hills of Tuscany
Il Pozzo Di Sant’Andrea
One of our best sellers in Siena! Boasting an outdoor pool, Il Pozzo Di Sant’Andrea in Siena offers accommodations with free WiFi and free private parking for guests who drive.Buffet and Italian breakfast options are available every morning at the bed and breakfast.A sun terrace can be found at Il Pozzo Di Sant’Andrea, along with a garden.Piazza del Campo is 6.8 mi from the accommodations, while National Museum of Etruscan Archaeology is 5 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Florence, 36 mi from Il Pozzo Di Sant’Andrea, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
- Super friendly host, free parking, great breakfast, bathroom was clean and looked new, close to Siena
- Very comfortable bed, great view, lovely patio, nice host, great breakfast.
- kidness of owner and greta room and facilities. very quiet
- My own private terrace with a view. The owner was helpful, kind, and very attentive.
- Great and complete breakfast in the morning, good option if you are travelling by car.
Agriturismo La Grotta Di Montecchino
Agriturismo la Grotta di Montecchino is a working farm located 15 minutes’ drive from Siena. There is an outdoor pool and sun terrace with panoramic views of the Tuscan countryside.Grotta di Montecchino’s apartments have a traditional feel, all have private bathrooms and countryside views. They are equipped with a kitchenette, fridge and TV. WiFi is available.The residence is located within extensive gardens where you will find barbecue facilities and a children’s play area. There is a small restaurant, open subject to advance reservations.The Agriturismo’s staff can organize wine tasting, painting and cooking courses on request.
- Everything. We had a room for 4 and were only 2 people. Plenty of room, with well stocked kitchen and views from 2 sides. The property was amazing. However, the best part of this stay was Rosie amd Tony. Rosie makes dinner and most guests come and you end up with a party. Tony goes around to tables and makes sure he knows everyone and that we have enough wine. The dinner ends sharing grappa and dessert in the grotto. Making new friends and sharing experiences. Amazing experience and hope to return someday. Thank you Rosie and Tony.
- Very helpful friendly staff. Made great suggestions for our day trips in the Tuscan countryside
- The view of the farm is amazing. The owner was really helpful, providing information about the area.
- Amazing location, perfect for couples or small families. View is incredible. Great breakfast, kind people.
- Very beautiful place few minutes out of Sienna. The staff was very pleasant and helpful. The owner Tony is really great. First when we came he gave us map, and told us briefly where to go and what would be nice to see. The optional dinners were delicious where you meet some traditional foods. The best thing was relaxing by the pool after visiting sights When in Siena you must go to Venchi the beet gelato in tuscany, and if you like almonds, then you must try Ricchiareli cookies soft jummy traditionl for Sienna cookies go to La Nuova Pasticceria jummy and good price
Looking for: Best Hotels in Costalpino