One of our top picks in Tewkesbury. This Georgian manor house set on the crest of a hill affords stunning 360 degree views of the surrounding area and has an indoor pool and a gym. Just 5 minutes from the M5, Tewkesbury Park has 2 tennis courts and an 18-hole golf course.The rooms with attached bathroom have TVs and tea/coffee facilities. All rooms have countryside views or panoramic views across the golf course.Restaurant 1471 offers a modern menu, based on the season and produce from the local area. The Piano Lounge serves light meals and Number 19 offers snacks during the day.In 176 acres of parkland, Tewkesbury Park has a golf bar with views of the Malvern Hills. Cheltenham, Worcester and Gloucester are within easy reach.
- The room was very clean with a lovely view of the garden. All the facalities were there that we needed and the bed was very comfortable. We had stayed before so we knew what to expect.The staff were very efficient and friendly and the food was excellent including the breakfast.We had Afternoon Tea on the terrace which again was excellent.Very stringent measures were in place with regard to cleanliness and social distancing making us feel perfectly safe in all environments.We couldnt have asked for a better stay.
- Dinner from lounge outside was excellent. Staff were very pleasant. Breakfast in the MInt restaurant was fine . Room on first floor was good and swimming pool great.
- Helpful and efficient staff . Wonderful views . Lovely comfortable room with a big bed . Lots of thoughtful touches .Even had some Earl Grey teabags in the room! Excellent restaurant . We had a first class dinner and a really good breakfast served from 7.00am . Loads of parking at a time when Tewkesbury was full to overflowing with people and cars .
- The room was tastefully decorated and the bed was extremely comfortable. The interior design throughout the hotel was beautiful and had a luxury feel to it. The food we ate in the evening at Mint Restaurant was delicious and the service was professional and friendly at all times.
- The pool, steam and sauna. Food in the restaurant. Views and quiet location. Had a wonderful massage. Bed very comfy.
Hilton Puckrup Hall, Tewkesbury
Set in 140 acres of parkland, 5 minutes’ drive from the M5 and M50 motorways, the 4-star Hilton Puckrup Hall Hotel features its own 18-hole championship golf course and spa.The spacious rooms with attached bathroom are decorated in vibrant and fresh colors. All rooms have a plasma TV, work desk and armchair. Some rooms have floor-to-ceiling windows and views of the golf course.The par-70 golf course has played host to a number of regional championships. There’s a putting green, a bar at the clubhouse and golf lessons are available.The LivingWell Health Club features a 19-station gym, an indoor pool, a sauna and a steam room. The Schmoo Skinscare Spa offers a range of treatments including massages, wraps and facials.Coopers Bar serves drinks and snacks and has a terrace overlooking the golf course. Coopers Restaurant offers both traditional English dishes and international cuisine.
- The breakfast was excellent and well organised within the covid 19 period.
- Lovely staff, nothing was too much trouble for them. Good breakfast. Excellent pool and very stylish and comfy room.
- On arrival staff very friendly, paid for a room with garden view and was not disappointed. My girlfriend and I had a fantastic weekend. Breakfast was also lovely as was the lunch in the bar.
- relaxing atmosphere close to cheltenham for the races
- Excellent choices and good food at breakfast. Nice room with good view over the golf course
The Royal Hop Pole Wetherspoon
Located in Tewkesbury, The Royal Hop Pole Wetherspoon features a restaurant, bar, garden, and free WiFi throughout the property. Featuring family rooms, this property also provides guests with a terrace.At the hotel, every room includes a desk, a flat-screen TV, a private bathroom, bed linen and towels.The Royal Hop Pole Wetherspoon can conveniently provide information at the reception to help guests to get around the area.Stratford-upon-Avon is 28 miles from the accommodation, while Cheltenham is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is Gloucestershire Airport, 8 miles from The Royal Hop Pole Wetherspoon.
- Very friendly staff. Good location. Good parking for motorcycle.
- This hotel is the cutest! All the floors are all higgldly piggldy, wonky stairs and very in keeping with the style of the building if that makes sense! Would definitely stay again.
- Have just returned from a 2 night stay at this hotel. The room was basic but clean and well stocked with teas, coffees and biscuits. As its an old building you have to accept that there will be draughts from the windows and squeaky floorboards but this adds to the character of the building. The staff at this establishment were excellent, the reception staff were very helpful but Jade stood out for us with her friendly personality. This is an ideal base to explore Tewkesbury and the surrounding areas with Cheltenham only being 20 minutes away on the local bus which stops across the road from the hotel.
- As always it was excellent the staff are lovely, the room which we were able to select at booking! was gorgeous, food and drink were excellent and we managed to find a space in the carpark. Perfect place to break the journey from west Cornwall to North Yorkshire!
- A beautiful room with a glorious outlook! Great food, lovely location, good value for money whats not to like!
Tudor House Hotel – RelaxInnz
Dating back to the 16th century, Tudor House Hotel is on the edge of historical Tewkesbury, overlooking the River Avon. Rich in history, the Tudor House features exposed oak beams, open fireplaces and an original priest’s hole.There is also a secret garden, and an oak door with ax marks from Oliver Cromwell’s soldiers. Cromwell’s Real Ale Bar offers light snacks and beverages, and full English breakfasts are available daily. The Court Room restaurant serves a modern British menu in intimate surroundings.The elegant bedrooms have an private bathroom, free Wi-Fi access, a TV, tea/coffee facilities and a hairdryer. Some rooms also have lovely river views.Located on Tewkesbury High Street, The Tudor House Hotel is surrounded by scenic Gloucestershire countryside. Cheltenham, with its parks, gardens, shops and museums, is a 20-minute drive away.
- The location was excellent, staff lovely and the beer garden was a bonus. Quirky old building was my kind of thing. All good thanks.
- Absolutely fabulous big breakfast. Hosts were friendly and couldnt help enough, had lovely stay.
- Stayed here several years ago whilst having to visit the area, now back working in the area and stayed again. Staff still very helpful and friendly, Food was great and the room more than adequate, will stay again
- Great location with a lovely walk along the river to the abbey. Very friendly place and comfortable stay
- Really cool Tudor era hotel! Location is perfect, rooms are quiet, comfortable and clean. Very pleased with our stay.
Bell Hotel by Greene King Inns
One of our top picks in Tewkesbury. The beautiful, half-timbered Bell is across the street from Tewkesbury Abbey. It has a friendly bar and restaurant and cozy bedrooms with attached bathroom, some offering views of the Abbey.The Bell dates back to 1696 and is located in an historic area convenient for the town center, local theater and shops. There is free guest parking at the hotel.The bar and restaurant serves tasty traditional and modern dishes using fresh local ingredients, with real ales also available. Each room has tea/coffee making facilities and a hairdryer.
- The location, friendliness and professionalism of staff
- Location good. Good parking for motorcycle. Comfortable bed and pillows
- Proximity to Tewkesbury Abbey right across the street. Easy bus connection to and from the Ashchurch for Tewkesbury railway station. Great food and bar options inhouse.
- Superb old building which was interesting in its own right. Excellent price and a good breakfast
- Lovely period hotel in great location for shops and bars, free parking on site and good quality breakfast. The room was spacious with tea/coffee making facility and the en suite had a bath which was welcome. Sensible check out time of 11am was appreciated
Clarion Collection Cheltenham Regency Hotel
One of our top picks in Cheltenham. Clarion Collection Cheltenham Regency Hotel is an elegant hotel offering modern rooms.. The hotel is located 3.5 miles from the center of Cheltenham and is also close to the M5 motorway,Each air-conditioned room features designer oak furniture, flat-screen TVs with DVD players and a marble private bathroom.Free on-site parking is available and free wireless internet access is supplied throughout the hotel.
- Excellent breakfast and excellent friendly service.
- Otherwise excellent, but obviously the noise is a massive issue that needs to be fixed.
- Very comfortable bed. Very good, large TV. Good internet connections.
- Great value. Warm and comfortable. Clean.Very good breakfast.
- Room cleanliness, staff attentiveness, smooth check in.
One of our top picks in Gloucester. Just a 5-minute drive from the M5 highway, ibis Gloucester is a 15-minute drive from central Gloucester. It has modern rooms with free Wi-Fi, free on-site parking and a traditional restaurant.The bright bedrooms have stylish hardwood floors and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and on-demand movies. All rooms have a work desk and tea/coffee facilities.Guests can enjoy a varied evening menu in the air-conditioned restaurant. An all-you-can-eat breakfast buffet is available daily, featuring cooked options, continental cheeses and fresh coffee.The Ibis Hotel Gloucester is 1.5 miles from Gloucester Train Station. The Kings Walk Shopping Center is a 10-minute drive away, and the historic Gloucester Cathedral is within a 15-minute drive of the property.
- good location for us.Room was as expected,clean and tidy with friendly and helpful reception staff.
- The staff were really attentive, social distancing and cleanliness was paramount and the pizza was delicious.
- The property was in a great location, very clean, the beds were extremely comfortable exceptional value for money.
- Nice clean room and ideally placed to get around. No noise,staff very polite.
- For abudget hotel food was very good and value for money. Service from everyone was excellent.
Days Inn Tewkesbury
Days Inn Tewkesbury is located 10 minutes’ drive north of Tewkesbury, with excellent access to the M5 motorway, free Wi-Fi, and a 24-hour reception.Rooms at Days Inn Tewkesbury offer 22-inch TVs, tea/coffee making facilities and a hairdryer.Days Inn Tewkesbury is located on a Roadchef Motorway Service Area, which includes a Fresh Food Café, Chozen Noodles, Spar grocery, 24-hour Costa Coffee, McDonalds, WHSmith and Subway.Free parking is provided, and Great Malvern Train Station is 25 minutes’ drive away. Tewkesbury Abbey can be reached in 25 minutes by car.
- Location was great. Miriam was a lovely lady, very friendly and gave excellent information about the facilities in area.
- Easy to book. Easily accessed with no restriction on arrival time
- Stayed here before. Its a motorway services! All fine.
- I liked it being so dog friendly that there was a Christmas tree for dogs in the lobby. The humans too had every comfort and everything that we could possibly need.
- Really helpful staff, couldnt have been more welcoming and even arrive before shift to let us in . Such good value for money too.
The Malvern Hills Hotel
With superb locally sourced food and an 18th-century oak lounge bar, this hotel is nestled in the spectacular surroundings of the Malvern Hills.The hotel is located directly opposite the Iron Age hill fort, British Camp, a major landmark with a superb vista from the summit. It is also perfectly positioned for different walks and trails along the hills, or exploring the local area.The Malvern Hills Hotel serves well-prepared food using the finest local produce. You can choose to dine in the popular lounge bar, or in either of the two charming and stylish restaurants. There is also an al fresco option, with a spacious terrace.Each guest room is bright and of a good size, all with private bathrooms, a flat-screen TV, and Wi-Fi
- This was our first visit away from home since coronavirus reared its head and we were quite nervous, but the hotels Covid arrangements were excellent. At no time did we feel our health was compromised. The room was also excellent, clean and comfortable. And as we were there to walk the Malverns, the location slap bang in the middle of our intended walks couldnt be bettered.
- Nice clean hotel Breakfast was just fantastic My daughter said its the best egg she ever had !
- This is a lovely hotel / pub in a picturesque setting close to Eastnor Castle. The staff were very friendly and allowed my grandson to complete his morning sleep after checkout. The pub / restaurant is very cosy and the food was exceptional.
- The room was large, clean and comfortable with beautiful views. Great shower in the bathroom hot and powerful which was much needed after a day of walking in the hills! There were footpaths adjacent to the hotel so it was easy to get out and into the countryside. The bed was comfy and it was silent at night so we slept well.
- Fantastic staff. Very dog friendly. Will be returning
The New Inn – RelaxInnz
One of our top picks in Gloucester. In the heart of Gloucester, the 15th-century New Inn features a medieval courtyard, real ale pub and free Wi-Fi. There is also a traditional restaurant with period features.Beautifully restored, The New Inn Hotel has cozy rooms with exposed beams and original features. All rooms have a private bathroom, tea and coffee facilities and a TV.The Pilgrims Restaurant serves a traditional roast meal and British menu in charming surroundings. The New Inn has 4 bars, including the award-winning Real Ale Bar, serving up to 12 cask ales. There is also a coffee shop with homemade cake and specialty teas.The ancient courtyard has galleries on all sides, and the historic building was used by pilgrims visiting Gloucester Cathedral, which is just 950 feet away. East Gate Shopping Center is just a 2-minute walk away, and Gloucester Train Station is a 5-minute walk from the property.
- 1. Dripping with history, Grade 1 building transports you to a time of knights and royal intrigues2. Staff is incredibly friendly and accommodating. Sharon put us in a really nice refurbished room and Harry graciously moved us to a nonrefurbished family room when we realized the double bed was two twins pushed together.3. HUGE hot breakfast. Well worth the extra price.I would definitely stay here again and do recommend this hotel
- Fabulous location, helpful staff, beautifully renovated room and en suite. Lovely original building and features.
- Reception and bar staff were all pleasant and very accommodating.. Room was clean and comfortable. Fab location in the heart of the city. Breakfast was tasty and plentiful. Hotel and rooms could do with a touch up but then this is an historical grade 1 listed building steeped in history. Not suitable if you have problems with stairs, as there is no lift. Good value for money .
- Welcoming, helpful and friendly staff, beautiful quirky old building and courtyard with interesting history and ghost sightings information to look at, immaculately clean rooms, amazing breakfast best poached eggs we have had in a long while!, fast and thorough resolution of any arising problems with facilities it is an old listed building with old plumbing, so do not expect this to be perfect!. Would happily revisit.
- The room was very quiet. Even the live music and crowded yard did not disturb us. Although the furnishings in the room were a little worn, they provided us with generous storage for our belongings. This is not at all usual. We normally have to live out of our suitcases when staying for a week. So well done there. Lighting was also good. This is another thing which most hotels fail to provide. The staff were always most cheerful and polite.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Corse