Hôtel du Pourtalet
Located near the Spanish border, in the Pyrénées National Park, Hôtel du Pourtalet features views of the Pic du Midi D’ossau mountain just 3.1 mi away from Formigal Ski Resort in Spain. Free WiFi is provided.The en suite guest rooms with panoramic mountain views are equipped with hairdryer and free toiletries. There is also a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Upon prior request, one of the hotel’s rooms can accommodate disabled guests.Breakfast buffet is served every morning. Guest can also enjoy breakfast in the comfort of their room. They can also relax at the hotel’s wine bar or enjoy regional-style dishes and homemade desserts in the restaurant.Ski storage and meeting room can be arranged at the hotel. Guests also have access to a Spa and sauna. Free public parking is possible on site.
- We loved the dinner most. Also a fabulous bed and shower.
- Location was calm, stunning views, very friendly staff and excellent food in the restaurant.
- It is a stylish yet laid back hotel. The room was spacious and the food was great with amazing views. They are very dog friendly and if you like you can take your dogs with you to have breakfast/ dinner.Some advice for all dog lovers you are not allowed to walk your dogs in the National Park, but you can do in Spain. The property is only about 20m from the border, so you simply cross over. A fantastic walk starts opposite the hotel entrance , take the dirt track right from the cheese shop. Go under two electric fences , keep right and you will find a couple of tracks that you can follow. The walk is just breath taking beautiful. It will get you to The Valley de Tena.We only stayed for a night but certainly worthwhile staying a couple of more nights.
- Good value, very tasty evening meal.Our room was large comfy, with super view.
- We liked the staff who were friendly and helpful. Chloe deserves a mention. The location is superb. Other than the negative note about the bathroom the hotel is well appointed and comfortable. The food is good but not exceptional. Good place for visiting the valleys on either side.
Auberge Toison d’Or
The Auberge Toison D’or is located in Cette-Eygun, in the Aspe Valley. It offers accommodations with free Wi-Fi and some rooms have panoramic views of the Parc National des Pyrénées.Guests can relax by the open fire and enjoy traditional cuisine in the Toison D’or’s restaurant. The hotel also has a billiards room and library.The Auberge Toison D’or is 10 miles from the ski runs of Somport, Astun and Candanchu. Guests can also visit the nearby Bétharam caves and Fort Portalet.
- Unique decor. Great mountain village. Owner was very nice and welcoming her son adorable. Both had good English and French. Good breakfast and dinner with homemade food.
- Very original location.You are a knight of the round table and the hotel is redesigned in that style!Mountain view in the room is awesome.
- Beautiful views and comfortable rooms! Hiking trails start about 400m away.
- Everything, the hosts, the hospitality, the Inn, everything was above our expectations
- The best hosts there are. They treat you like family, but much better. You will never forget your stay here.
Maison La Douane
One of our best sellers in Laruns! Maison La Douane apartments are located in a Pyrenean village, 9.3 mi from Artouste and 11 mi from Gourette Eaux Bonnes ski resorts. They feature a design décor and views over the mountains.Each air conditioned Maison La Douane apartment includes a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a shower.Guests can also find a fully equipped kitchen with a microwave and a refrigerator.Hiking paths can be found near the property. Pau Train Station is located a 55-minute drive from these apartments as well as A 64 Motorway. Free public parking is available at a nearby location.
- Autonomy, flexibility we could go in and out whenever we wanted.Location halfway between the lowlands and the top of the mountain port. Lots of nature
- This place is very well located, in a very quiet village in the mountains. The owner explained everything very clearly and so it was super easy to find the keys and collect them.The apartment was great, comfy and had all I needed.
- La possibilit de prparer le dner. Kitchenette bien quipe. Dco sympa et cosy.
- Bonito apartamento. Casa antigua con una buena reforma y con todas las comodidades. Fcil aparcamiento, muy bien situado como punto de partida para conocer todo el valle y la naturaleza.
- La ubicacin, el apartamento cuenta con todo realmente y muy limpio, quizs la cama hace mucho ruido cuando te mueves pero es cmoda, la calefaccin funciona de maravilla, el frigorfico tambin.
Gite Cap de la Hont
Featuring free WiFi, a hot tub and a barbecue, Gite Cap de la Hont offers pet-friendly accommodations in Laruns, 21 mi from Lourdes.Rooms come with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine and a kettle. Guests have access to a spa.An array of activities are offered in the area, such as skiing, horse riding and cycling. Formigal is 15 mi from Gite Cap de la Hont, while Pau is 22 mi from the property. Tarbes – Lourdes Airport is 25 mi away.
- Nice clean place. Modern facilities but old style.
- Great location and very well equipped. Bedroom ok and shower room was excellent
- Good location quiet but easy walk in to town. Large and wellappointed kitchen and dining area.
- Great place to stay. Beautifully decorated facilities amazing.
- Very nice and extensive kitchen facilities, easy to use, very tasteful renovation, lots of common space, very good value for money.
Auberge La Caverne
Auberge La Caverne 2-star hotel is located in Eaux-Chaudes spa village in the Pyrénées National Park, a 10-minute drive from Artouste ski resort. It offers private rooms in the hotel or dormitory rooms in the cottage. Free WiFi access is provided.Hotel rooms all have a TV and a private bathroom with a shower.A continental breakfast is served daily. Guests have access to a shared refrigerator and kitchen. There is a restaurant serving local cuisine and a bar, both open during winter holidays. A continental breakfast is served daily at a surcharge. Guests also have access to a shared refrigerator and kitchen.Canyoning is available upon request.
- Superb location, point of departure for many hiking paths, great team and service.Excellent weekend getaway in the Valle dOssau.
- Lovely old building, very friendly landlord/owner, food simple but plenty of it.
- We had a one night stay here with our family of 4. The location is amazing and the owners were great hosts
- The staff were very helpful. The food and wine was rustic but good and also value for money. Self service breakfast was also very good, not extensive as are some of the large hotel buffets but more than enough for me. The location was idyllic.The room was clean and the bed was comfortable and clean. The shower was also good and again clean.
- We stayed three nights at La Caverne and enjoyed every minute. It is a perfect location for days out into the Pyrenees to animal parks, local towns and the petit train at Arcouste. Our room was a good size with ensuite facilities, the breakfast buffet was simple but superb quality and the evening meals, both the Menu du Jour and a la carte were excellent. We got a friendly reception from Olivier when we arrived and, apart from the cat, we received nothing but great hospitality. We would really love to go back again.
Maison Bergoun is béarnaise house built between the 11th and 18 centuries, located in the village of Borce, vallée d’Aspe, in the heart of the Pyrénées Atlantiques region.This house is located on The French Way (Aragón) of The Way of St. James and in The Pyrenees National Park.Each guest room at the Maison Bergoun is individually decorated and has a private bathroom. There is a living-dining room, where guests can share a diner upon prior reservation. Guests can also enjoy the common area to sit by the fireplace.Guests can enjoy many activities in the surrounding area, such as hiking, kayaking and skiing. For winter sports, In Col de Somport is 9.3 mi away. There are 3 ski areas: Somport, Astún and Candanchú.The Maison Bergoun is just a 10-minute drive from the Spanish border and and 20 minutes from 3 ski areas, Somport, Astun and Candanchu.
- Hosts were very welcoming and friendly. Dinner extra cost was excellent, and the included breakfast was very good. We very much enjoyed our visit to the nearby Parc des Ours.
- Nice breakfast and very friendly and helpful owners. The town of Borce is very well situated for excursions into the surrounding mountains. Beautiful scenery everywhere.
- Jan cooks very good dinner meat but also vegetarian, prepares the breakfast and Marcella organises well everything. Both give very good tips for the region. The village is beautiful and has a good community. Theres a bar you can observe perfectly the village live while having a good coffee or tasting one out of 40 different beers.
- Nice quiet and fresh air area. Were pleased to hear the water fountain in front of the house which makes us sleep well with open windows. The location is surrounded with many hiking trails.
- breakfast and dinner was great,lovely family,nice bar in village
Chambres d’Hôtes Pouquette
This guest house sits in a small village in the untouched Aspe Valley. It has an outdoor pool and a garden with a beautiful panoramic view of the Pyrennees mountains.Chambres D’hôtes Pouquette offers rooms with attached bathroom overlooking the valley. They are all equipped with a bathtub, a TV and free Wi-Fi access. Family rooms are available.In the morning, the Pouquette guest house serves a continental breakfast. Guests can relax on the outdoor terrace and enjoy the peaceful natural surrounds of the Pyrennes National Park.The property is 31 mi from Laruns and 27 mi from Kakuetta Gorge. La Pierre St Martin Ski Resort is located 19 mi from Chambres d’Hôtes Pouquette. Free private parking is available on site
- Comfortable and clean facilities. Delicious and hearty breakfast. The proprietor is extremely helpful.
- The hosts are exceptionally friendly and welcoming. They showed us the nicest place in the big garden to have our bring your own dinner with a view on the mountains. The house and our room were also very cosy, everything is very clean, it all makes your stay most comfortable. Ideal base to explore the Aspe Valley and Lescun.
- Lovely comfortable properly made to feel very at home. Nadge the host was excellent. Made you feel very welcome and happy to converse or give you time on your own as you wish. The breakfast she provided was brill all homemade produce and lots of it. She laid the breakfast out outside on a beautiful morning which was great a stunning view of the valley as you ate. The room was spacious cool and bed very comfortable. Bathroom spotless and modern. She also sells cold drinks and beers, wine and crisps if you want a snack to sit in the garden or by the pool. The pool! Great size, solar powered showed and again the spectacular setting. We were so lucky with the weather and had full sun for an afternoon having a dip surrounded by the mountains really special. And last but not least the wonderful dog Dexter. So friendly and cute. Came to greet us and say goodbye, but kept under control and kept outside by Nadge so no problem if youre not keen on dogs. We will return thanks Nadge !!
- The owners were really nice to us. We stayed for a wonderful and cozy night surrounded by the mountains. The room is super cozy and with a nice toilet with a bath. Nothing to complain, perfect!!!
- The moment we walked in, we were warmly greeted by the hosts Nadgne and Herv and immediately felt at home. We travelled with our dog, who was also welcomed without any problems! Nadgne and Herv go out of their way to assist in any way, from recommending and making restaurant reservations, areas to hike, and things to see nearby.The views from the house were spectacular, above the highway that connects Spain and France. A very quiet and quaint village.
Gîte Chalet du Soulor
At the foot of Pic du Gabizos, Gîte Chalet du Soulor is located on the edge of the Pyrénées National Park. A panoramic terrace, a fireplace corner and a bar are some of the property facilities.Featuring wooden paneling and exposed beams, one- or two-level guest rooms offer panoramic views of the mountains. The private bathrooms include a shower and free toiletries.A buffet- or continental-style breakfast is available daily at Gîte Chalet du Soulor at an additional cost. Evening meals featuring traditional dishes made from fresh, local produce can also be arranged, as well as picnic hampers.With Fond du Val d’Azun Ski Resort only 350 feet away, the property is 19 mi from Lourdes. In summer, you can also go cycling at The Col de l’Aubisque, 6.2 mi away. Col de l’Aubisque is closed from October to May and during this period, it is not possible to access Gourette ski resort from the property.
- Great, convivial ambiance, delicious food, amazing view of the Gabizos mountain, relaxing jacuzzi after a long day of walking, friendly and welcoming hosts Valerie and her daughter Maellys
- The hosts are wonderful so friendly and hospitable! The facilities are very nice, the property is situated in a stunningly beautiful mountain setting, and the food is excellent. This stay exceeded our expectations and we hope to return in the future!
- The location is perfect and the staff is wonderful. The meals were amazing
- The location near the Pyrenees was great. The staff was super friendly and the accommodation is super cozy.
- Very clean, cozy with friendly staff and spectacular view hotel!
Lo Saunei is located in in the Pyrenees Mountains, 12 mi from Gourette and Artouste ski slopes. It offers B&B accommodations with a garden, free Wi-Fi and ski storage.The rooms have a private shower room with a hairdryer and free toiletries. They also feature a table or desk with 2 chairs, and tea/coffee making facilities.The continental breakfast includes hot drinks, pastries, bread, homemade marmalade, juice, yogurt and cheese. A traditional restaurant can be found 1.9 mi from Lo Saunei while there is a crêperie and an Italian restaurant 3.1 mi away.Pau is 22 mi from the B&B and Les Eaux Bonnes Thermal Station is 6.2 mi away. The property offers free parking.
- We had a great holiday. Everything was perfect. It is clean, nice room and the hosts are very nice.Thanks a lot !
- Cozy and tastefully decorated rooms with plenty of facilities and a walk in shower! The location is beautiful, only a few minutes drive away from the main town, Laruns. The breakfast is homemade with local produce which really adds to the experience. Very warm and attentive hosts.
- Lovely place 3minute drive from Laruns, very comfortable bed, good shower and very clean. 20 minutes drive to Gourette ski resort and other nice resorts.
- The large room, very clean bathroom, warm welcoming, nice breakfast.
- A beautifully situated hotel with fantastic views of the Pyrenees.Interestingly decorated rooms and a pleasant breakfast
Les Chalets de l’Ossau
One of our top picks in Gourette. Located in Gourette Ski Resort, Les Chalets de l’Ossau offers independent, wooden chalets and a terrace with panoramic views of the surrounding valley. You can enjoy the free access to the outdoor swimming pool in summer.With a mountain view, all of the heated chalets consist of up to 5 bedrooms and a living room with a sofa bed. Each chalet features a TV and a private bathroom with a bath or a shower.You can prepare homemade meals using the provided kitchenette. It is equipped with a fridge. A microwave, kitchenware and a dining area are included.Other facilities are available at the Pub Rev’Errance, such as a snack bar, restaurant and free WiFi. You will have free access to the fitness room and the sauna. A games room is available during the high winter and summer seasons. You can also play table tennis and billiards or relax by the fireplace.Free private parking is possible on site and shuttles to the slopes are provided in winter.
No reviews yet.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Col du Pourtalet