Quality Inn Bulls Gap
Stay rested and refreshed during your travels at the Quality Inn, located right off Interstate 81 in Bulls Gap, Tennessee.Our close proximity to the Great Smoky Mountains also offers you many opportunities for hiking, rafting, camping and sightseeing.Guest rooms at the Quality Inn offer relaxing accommodations with 32” televisions with HBO, desk areas, hair dryers, microwaves and refrigerators. Computing needs can be taken care of at our business center, and our exercise room and outdoor pool provide places to work and play.Other amenities offered at the pet-friendly Quality Inn include free full breakfast and coffee, free high-speed wireless internet access, free newspaper (M-F), guest laundry services and free parking.
- The view was spectacular and the staff was super friendly told us about a few places to visit in the area.
- Stayed here until I could move into my new home. The staff was awesome came when we needed them. The room was clean, no noise.
- The staff was awesome, the room was great. Id stay here anytime Im in the area.
- Room was clean and the gentleman that checked us in was awesome. Check in was quick and easy.
- Rooms were very clean and comfortable, bed smelled fresh and clean and was very comfortable.
Super 8 by Wyndham Bulls Gap Greeneville Area
The Super 8 Bulls Gap features a daily continental breakfast with coffee, juice, cereal, and baked goods. The hotel also has free Wi-Fi and is 25 miles from Davey Crockett Birthplace State Park.A microwave and refrigerator are provided in each room of this Bulls Gap hotel along with coffee-making facilities. Cable TV is also included so guests can relax and enjoy some in-room entertainment.Laundry facilities is on site at the Bulls Gap Super 8 as well as a 24-hour reception. Guests can enjoy a drink from the vending machines and free parking is possible on site.This hotel is located off Interstate 81, just 5 minutes’ walk from the Volunteer Speedway. Bulls Gap city center is 3 miles away.
- Coronavirus messed that up. Dude I woke up starving lol
- We always stay here and we love it staff room evetythinh
- Clean room! Easy access to my vehicle. Large TV and plenty of places for luggage
- After 14 hour drive, it was great to get into a shower that had good water pressure!
- I loved it. The beds were so comfortable. The room was very clean and welcoming.
Quality Inn Rogersville
Located on Highway 11, the Quality Inn hotel is minutes from downtown Rogersville. Attractions like the Cherokee Motorsports Park speedway and the Rogersville Train Depo & Museum are close to this Rogersville, TN hotel.Guests of this Rogersville, TN hotel can enjoy amenities and features like: free hot breakfast featuring scrambled eggs, fresh fruit, waffles, biscuits and gravy, free coffee, free wireless high-speed Internet access, free local and long distance calls within the United States, outdoor poolBusiness travelers will appreciate access to a public computer with Internet access, and copy and fax services. The on-site meeting room can accommodate up to 12 people for most business or social functions.In addition to standard amenities, all of our guest rooms are equipped with microwaves, refrigerators, coffee makers, curved shower rods, hair dryers, irons, ironing boards, voice mail and cable television. Ask about our rooms that have whirlpool bathtubs, flat-screen televisions, work desks and sofa sleepers. Nonsmoking rooms are offered.As an added convenience to our guests, we are a pet-friendly hotel; fees apply.
- Really clean room! Staff was wonderful. Very clean in hallways and hand sanitizer was available.
- Quiet, friendly, and clean. It was a wonderful overnight stay.
- Mattress and comforter is very soft and great water pressure in the shower
- Great breakfast. Friendly staff. Location! Large room with plenty of space to spread out
- The room was perfect and clean. The staff was excellent. The room service changed our towels, mopped the floor, and made the bed everyday. It felt like home.
Super 8 by Wyndham Morristown/South
Located off Interstate 81 Exit 8, this Morristown motel features a daily continental breakfast and free Wi-Fi. Walter State Community College is 1.4 mi away.A cable TV, microwave, and small refrigerator are included in every room at this Tennessee, Morristown Super 8. Extras include coffee-making facilities, a desk, and a hairdryer.The reception at this pet-friendly Super 8 Morristown is open 24 hours, and free parking is provided. A vending machine is available as well.The Walter State Expo Center is 15 minutes’ drive from the property. Guests will also be 11 mi from Carmike Cinemas and 15 mi from Panther Creek State Park.
- We enjoyed our stay at tgis location. The view was nice and it was peaceful throughout our stay. Would return and would recommend!
- I liked everything about the room. It was very clean and well organized. No problems what so ever!
- Clean room. Laundry open 24 hours. Desk clerk is nice and helpful every time I have stayed here.
- The room was spacious with a kingsize bed and a couch. The lights above the nightstands were bright which were perfect for reading. There was shampoo, conditioner, lotion, and a blow dryer. There was a small coffeemaker. The refrigerator and microwave worked well. The bed was very comfortable.
- it was very clean AC WORKED GREAT AND HOT WATER EXCEPTIONAL
Motel 6-Morristown, TN
One of our best sellers in Morristown! Offering free Wi-Fi access, this pet-friendly motel is located in Morristown Tennessee. Frank Lorino Park is 4 minutes’ drive away.A cable TV and free coffee are featured in all Morristown Motel 6 motel rooms. A private private bathroom and telephone are also included.A 24-hour front desk is provided for guests’ convenience. A business center, meeting facilities, and fax and photocopying services are also available. In addition, free parking is provided.Walters State Community College is 1.6 mi from the motel. College Square Mall is 10 minutes’ drive from Motel 6 Morristown Tennessee. Panther Creek State Park is located 9.8 mi away.
- I liked the convince of the fact that I got into town early and was able to check it and got a nap before seeing my family. The gal who check me in and out the next day was wonderful I wish I could remember her name.
- I go here about once a month for a break and enjoy it very much.
- The manager Brian was very great at his job in very nice.
- The staff went above and beyond making me feel comfortable. Andrea was extremely helpful in helping me get what I needed when I was their and so was the rest of the staff
- Everything, it could be better if truck drivers could get a better deal seeing they are otr all the time!
Days Inn by Wyndham Morristown
The Morristown Days Inn is located less than 1 miles from the College Square Mall. This hotel offers guests a daily continental breakfast.Free Wi-Fi is included in every room of this Morristown hotel along with cable TV. A microwave, refrigerator, and coffee-maker are also provided for added convenience.A 24-hour front desk is available to guests as well as an on-site launderette. Free parking is possible on site for all vehicles, including trucks and busses.This hotel is just 2 miles from Morristown city center. Panther Creek State Park is 15 minutes’ drive away.
- The people are Phenomenal always with a smile so friendly and helpful! When I have to come thats the place I stay very clean as well and pillows and beds are so comfortable
- Driving all day and into the night and stopped here for one night. The bed was so firm and I was very happy. Good value
- No cocroches,mold,sewer smells no smoking in non smoking room.clean,good beds.
- great location for fishing tournaments on Cherokee Lake. Close to good food and great low price. Nothing special but met my tournament needs.
- The room was spacious clean. The shower had good water pressure.
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Morristown
Located in Morristown, Tennessee, this all nonsmoking hotel features an indoor swimming pool and a daily continental breakfast. Free Wi-Fi is available.A microwave, refrigerator and coffee-making facilities come standard in each room. Other amenities include a cable TV with pay-per-view channels.A business center and fitness center are available to the guests at Holiday Inn Express and Suites Morristown. A 24-hour front desk and laundry facilities are available for added guest convenience.Shopping at College Square Mall is just 3 minutes’ drive from this hotel. The Davy Crockett Tavern Museum is 1 miles away.
- Loved the cleanliness of room and hotel, which is my number 1 preference. Lady at the front desk was very helpful.
- We enjoyed our stay so much. This hotel was one of the best weve stayed at and we travel quite a bit. Breakfast and room was great! Everything was exceptionally clean. The staff was wonderful.
- All staff was very nice and helpful. Very comfortable beds. Location was Convenient to everything.
- Excellent stay. Allowed late check out so I could attend church service! Awesome staff!
- The breakfast was good and the Hotel is very clean and the staff was friendly.
Comfort Inn & Suites Rogersville
The Comfort Inn & Suites hotel is conveniently located just minutes from historic downtown Rogersville, home of the oldest courthouse in Tennessee. This Rogersville, TN hotel is also close to Cherokee Raceway Park, Caney Creek Gospel Music Park and the Ebbing and Flowing Spring, one of only two known springs in the world to exhibit tidal characteristics.Enjoy the great outdoors at Cherokee Lake, the perfect destination for a day of boating, fishing, swimming, picnicking and more. The surrounding area offers a great selection of shopping centers, movie theaters, restaurants and cocktail lounges.Guests of this Rogersville, TN hotel can appreciate the many fine features and amenities, including free wireless high-speed Internet access, free local calls, an exercise room, an indoor heated pool and hot tub. Enjoy our free hot breakfast featuring eggs, meat, yogurt, fresh fruit, cereal and more, including your choice of hot waffle flavors!All spacious guest rooms come equipped with microwaves, refrigerators, coffee makers, hair dryers, irons and ironing boards, flat screen televisions, and cable television with free movies. Some rooms feature whirlpool bathtubs, sofa sleepers and wet bars. Nonsmoking rooms are offered.Business travelers can welcome additional conveniences like access to copy and fax services. The lobby welcome center offers guests the use of a computer with Internet service. Laundry facilities are located on the premises for added guest convenience. Ample parking will accommodate most vehicles, trucks and busses.
- It is a beautiful property. The staff was great and everything was great. Thank you.
- My husband and I, have stayed here several times over the last few months. It is always pleasant, clean and comfortable. The staff is friendly and helpful.
- Clean comfortable room. Nice place outside to relax and unwind after long day.
- I expected that there wouldnt be breakfast due to covid but they had some wrapped pastries and fruits for us
- Pool was great, hot tub is out of order due to COVID which was disappointing…
Best Western Plus Morristown Conference Center
Located just off I-81 and less than 6 miles from downtown Morristown, this hotel features an outdoor pool. Free WiFi is available throughout the hotel.Rooms at the Best Western Plus Morristown Conference Center are decorated in bold colors and come equipped with a 32-inch flat-screen TV and a clock radio with MP3 connection. Each room also includes a refrigerator and an in-room coffee maker.Rebecca’s Breakfast Room serves a hot breakfast each morning.The Best Western Plus offers an on-site fitness center with cardio equipment and free weights. A 24-hour business center contains two work stations and printing services.The hotel is less than 25 minutes from Panther Creek State Park and less than 75 minutes from Bristol Motor Speedway.
- The hot breakfast is open, the lady who made the food was really nice. The room smelled really clean and morning checkout staff was very friendly.
- It was wonderful. Bw in kodak was so rude. We found this hide away after kodak was rude..it was so great .Staff .breakfast..bed .balcony..loved it .its our new place to go now…
- No breakfast due to covid, togo items only. Coffee was great. Staff very friendly. The interior had been updated but the outside of the building looked a little old. It was clean though. The housekeeping manager was walking by when we were checking in and she stopped to make sure everything was satisfactory. The floor felt sticky with my shoes but it looked clean, she came and cleaned it again anyway. The receptionist was very friendly upon checking in and out.
- We stayed at the property over the weekend for Hazzard Fest, where my daughter Hazzard Hottie made an appearance and signed autographs! I have to say Kim was so very nice! She made sure all of our needs were met and made sure we felt right at home! This sweet lady deserves a raise, she goes above and beyond to make sure the customers are taken care of!
- Due to covid19, they provide a bag breakfast with your choice of muffin flavor banana nut, blueberry or chocolate chip. In addition, the bag had a honey bun and a granola bar. For a continental breakfast this did the trick because of the covid19 situation.
One of our top picks in Morristown. The Comfort Suites hotel in Morristown is located four miles from Panther Creek State Park, which is located on the shores of Cherokee Lake, an impoundment of the Holston River. The park offers a variety of recreational activities, such as basketball, horseshoes, softball, volleyball, tennis and playgrounds.The campuses of Lincoln Memorial University, Walters State Community College and Carson-Newman College are also close to this Morristown, TN hotel. The hotel is approximately 30 miles from the Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg area, which features attractions like Dollywood theme park and Great Smoky Mountains National Park. Several businesses and two major industrial parks are just minutes away.Guests of this Morristown, TN hotel can enjoy many amenities, including free local calls, free weekday newspaper and an indoor pool. Enjoy our free hot breakfast featuring eggs, meat, yogurt, fresh fruit, cereal and more. If you’re leaving early, a Your Suite Success Grab & Go bag is available for the two hours prior to breakfast. Passes to a local exercise facility, National Fitness Center, are provided for guest use.Business travelers to this Tennessee hotel can appreciate the copy and fax machines. Pets are welcome with a small nightly fee. Coin-operated laundry facilities and same-day valet services are available for guest convenience.Every suite is equipped with a refrigerator, coffee maker, sofa sleeper and cable television with HBO. Keep your electronic devices charged with the recharge device including AC and USB outlets provided in all guest rooms.Executive suites offer wet bars, dining room tables, microwaves and whirlpool bathtubs.
- The staff was good place was clean it was all good
- Very clean and good attitudes of majority of staff.
- Rooms are very nice the hotel in general is very nice
- 10/10. Awesome staff, clean and comfortable rooms. Having onsite laundry is a huge plus and its more affordable than the local laundromats. All that wrapped up in the fact that you can walk to waffle house in approximately 60 seconds is the bees knees.
- Great service. In town for a funeral. People were great.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Bulls Gap