Gasthof Thanner enjoys a quiet location in Brandberg in the Ziller Valley, just 3.7 mi from Mayrhofen. It offers free WiFi, a sauna, sun bed, steam bath and infrared cabin. A ski bus stop is right outside.The spacious rooms all have a balcony, private bathroom, seating area and flat-screen TV with satellite channels.Gasthof Thanner’s à la carte restaurant serves international and regional cuisine. The spacious dining room has many large windows from which the countryside can be viewed.The property has a ski storage room, garden and children’s playground. A games room, Sony PlayStation games consoles, table tennis and tabletop football facilities are also on site.The Penkenbahn and Ahornbahn Cable Cars in Mayrhofen, as well as the Horbergbahn Cable Car in Schwendau, are about 4.3 mi away.
- The food was excellent vegetarian options too! Great value for money, dinners were salad, soup, main course and desert. The sauna facilities were awesome too, and open for 4 hours which Ive never met with before. The staff was super welcoming and helpful, it was all amazing!
- The service was exceptional, the food quality both at dinner and breakfast was excellent. There was a lovely cosy atmosphere in the hotel, just what you want to come back to after a full day on the slopes.
- Really nice place, family run with a cozy and pleasent atmosphere. Nice breakfast and good restaurant for dinner at very reasonable prices dinner for two, salad, main course, drinkes 40 euro. Only thing to consider location. Its a bit out of town. Ski bus at the door but runs every 12 hours, depending on time of day. If you have a car its not a big issue and the differnce in price compared to hotels in Mayrhofen is well worth the 10 minutes drive.
- Very nice Austrian style hotel, good conditions, brilliant food especially during New Years Eve. Skibus stop just next to the hotel very convenient. Highly recommended.
- Food was great, skibus in front of the door, friendly staff, nice view from the room, good bed mattresses.
One of our best sellers in Mayrhofen! This small, family-run 3-star bed and breakfast hotel enjoys a quiet location in Mayrhofen in the Ziller Valley.Surrounded by meadows in summer and in the middle of the ski area in winter, the Maximilian is the ideal choice for hikers and those who love sports and nature. The cozy hotel is only 250 feet from the ski bus stop.
- The hotel is very nice. The staff was very nice
- Great house and service, large windows in the room, nice breakfast.
- Everything about this hotel is amazing. From the location, to the people running it Magdalena is such a lovely lady. From the actual room to breakfast, everything was amazing. Considering the price as well, I would definitely recommend this property if you around Mayrhofen.
- Breakfast was nice, with some fresh fruit. Fresh eggs, cooked like you wish. The location quite good, 500 meter walk to both lifts.
- Room was great! View of the snow capped mountains. Clean modern room. The sauna was super. We skied all day and then relaxt in the sauna for a while .
Only 350 feet from the elevator to the Zillertal Arena Ski Area, the Aparthotel Gallahaus is a historic building from the 16th century in Zell am Ziller. It features a spa area and a summer outdoor pool.All rooms and apartments have a mountain-view balcony, cable TV, and a bathroom. Apartments also include a fully equipped kitchen.Spa facilities can be used for free during the winter season and include a sauna, a steam bath, a cold-water basin, an infrared cabin, a hot tub, and a sun bed.Ski rental services and ski schools can be found just 350 feet from the Aparthotel Gallahaus. A ski storage room with a boot dryer is available on site.Restaurants, shops and a supermarket can be found in Zell am Ziller. The Arena Coaster toboggan run is open in summer and winter.
- The hosts were just amazing, friendly and they were very helpful with indications and suggestions such as where to eat out and what bike tracks to take.They offer the city bikes and ebikes in the price of the room, which is exceptional, quality of the bike was great.Room spacious, very clean rooms , bathroom cleanness was great.They have as well a small pool and sauna.Breakfast is diversified, good coffee, eggs can be done in different ways, milk soy, hafen etc Location is exactly next to the cablecar and hiking tracks.Definitely will go back again
- The staff was absolutely amazing. The hotel design is simple, but very nice to look at and whats more well thought thru very usable, lots of space, indirect light. etc etc. 100 recommended !
- Perfect location, clean, modern with an amazing decoration
- Delicious breakfast , great variety, all products was the best quality. Personel is very helpful and kindly, gave us a lot of smile . Spa is very nice, sauna with big window and grat view. Room was very clean.
- We spend a week at Aparthotel Gallahaus, and the place is just wonderful. We were lucky enough to get a free upgrade upon our arrival, and the apartment we got was just amazing. It seemed it had just been renovated and had everything that we needed and more. The scenery from our balcony was fantastic and the service provided by the owners was perfect. They were extremely kind and helpful and was always available if the situation required it. The breakfast was very good as well. So, if you need a place to stay, whether it is for skiing in the winter months to trekking/hiking in the summertime, we highly recommend you stay at the Aparthotel Gallahaus. We would visit this place again.
One of our best sellers in Hippach! Located in Hippach in the Ziller Valley, Alpenhotel Stefanie is set between the Mayrhofen-Hippach and Zillertal Arena/Kaltenbach ski areas . The nearest ski station Horbergbahn is less than 0.6 mi away from the hotel. It´s reachable by a regular free ski-bus, which stops in front of the main entrance. Snow-shoe hikes as well as cross-country skiing are also possible nearby.Guests can relax at the bar area with a fireplace.The hotel features a range of different rooms, from the old Zillertal style economy rooms to modern Alpine style panoramic suites. All rooms have a balcony.Breakfast can be enjoyed in the on-site restaurant with panoramic mountain views. Dinners can be enjoyed in the Stefanie Restaurant offering dishes of international cuisine as well as local Zillertal specialties. In summer, guests can also enjoy breakfast and dinner on the terrace with mountain views.
guests can book half board during their stay at the hotel.The spa area features a wide range of facilities, including a panorama indoor pool, herbal and infrared saunas, steam baths and relaxation areas. Guests can also enjoy a massage or body treatments or get active on the on-site tennis court.The hotel provides free parking and free WiFi.
- Very nice hotel with friendly staff. We had a large modern room with nice mountain view and 3 beds. The ski bus leaves every 15 min from the hotel door and takes 5 min to the closest cable car in Mayrhofen. The pool is warm and the spa also very pleasant. There are very good restaurants in Mayrhofen, few min drive from the hotel. The parking lot is very big so no problem find a space.
- Great choice of food at the breakfast. Very well maintained. Staff were extra attentive and went extra mile to accommodate our requests. Modern and stylish design. Excellent shower. Spa facilities were great
- Pool. Spa . Good service. Reception staff. Amazing rooms and view on Alps. Really good breakfast. Big parking. Definately coming back .
- We were not really happy with room and they had no hesitation to change us to a better room with no change.
- Great locality. Staff very helpful and nice. Fantastic view from Panorama room. Close to train station Zillertalbahn 5 minutes to walk. Breakfast was excellent. Very good wellness with warm water in swimming pool.
Hotel Gasthaus Schwarzenstein
Set at the cycling track over the Pfitscher Joch Mountain Range in the Zillertal Alps, the Schwarzenstein features an on-site sauna and a steam bath. Guests can make use of the terrace with deck chairs.The restaurant offers a la carte, Tyrolean cuisine, and a breakfast buffet is served every morningAll of the rustic-style rooms are equipped with cable TV and a shower. The apartments furthermore feature a bathroom and a fully equipped kitchen. Free WiFi is available.Hotel Gasthaus Schwarzenstein is located in the village of Ginzling, 5 mi from the Mayrhofen Ski Area with cable cars. The free ski bus stops right in front of the Gasthaus. A ski storage room is provided on site and ski passes are available at the reception.A tobogganing trail starts within 650 feet from the Schwarzenstein. A public indoor and outdoor pool as well as the nearest train station can be found in Mayrhofen, 5 mi away.
- Great location within walking distance to a variety of hiking trails and climbing areas. Very good hot and cold breakfast. Karl and Kathrin are very welcoming, engaging, and attentive hosts. For dinner, they took a group of guests up to their nearby alpine hut, where they served homemade dumplings and Karl, who has a beautiful yodel voice, played singalong songs on the accordion. I recommend taking this option for dinner if available during your visit.
- Owner is very polite and helpful. the place is very quiet, although in front of the street. Parking is available free of charge just opposite the hotel. Sauna and steam bath clean and quiet. Food was typical Austrian. Room not spacious but very clean.
- Friendly Staff and very easy going. Breakfast was very good. We paid extra for the Evening meal, which was great value.Us, and another couple stayed as a base for a long ski weekend, and it was nice to be out of town.
- The owner was a warm, caring and compassionate man, who not only made us extremely welcome, but did his utmost to ensure that our short trip was not ruined by the extreme snowfall that occurred whilst we were visiting.
- Very cosy place with a very nice friendly host. Rooms are spacious, clean and comfortable. Breakfast is good and plentiful. We also choose the halfboard option for a little extra charge. We would definitely recommend this place and are already planning to come back
Platzlhof – Mein Hotel im Zillertal
Enjoying a panoramic view over the Tyrolean Alps, this comfortable family-run hotel is ideally located for visitors taking pleasure in an active holiday. The hotel restaurant serves Austrian and international dishes.All rooms, suites and apartments of Ferienhotel Platzlhof are spacious and have a balcony overlooking the surrounding countryside. WiFi is available in all areas for free.Relax in the lobby with open fireplace or indulge in traditional Austrian cuisine. The hotel has an extensive spa area including different sauna areas, hot tub and hammam. Guests have the possibility to enjoy the outdoor pool.Whether you wish to unwind after an energetic day outdoors or make full use of the hotel’s facilities, Ferienhotel Platzlhof caters to all needs. The ski bus, going to the ski area of Hochzillertal, stops directly in front of the hotel. In addition, two local skiing schools would be happy to teach you the secrets of skiing.
- Breakfast was good. Service friendly and forthcoming and helpful. The sauna area and pool are the best part of the hotel stay. The location is very nice too with a beautiful view of the valley from our terrace.
- Hotel exceeded our expectation. Breakfast and dinner are so delicious. Facilities are excelent especially the sauna and outside pool. We were lucky yo stay there on a hot day and spent time on the sunbeds by the pool. Room was very spavious and cosy with very good facilities.
- Size of the room and bathroom was very comfortable and the selection and quality of food was excellent. Room and all facilities were very clean and nicely designed.
- Great luxury rooms. Great good and plenty of it. Nicest staff and hosts. Really luxury wellness area with super pools. Just go there. Youll love it.
- A lovely hotel overlooking the village close to great skiing. Stop for ski bus at hotel. Very comfortable room. Great range of options both hot and cold for breakfast and excellent evening meals. Staff very pleasant and helpful.
One of our top picks in Fügen. A 5-minute walk from the Main Square of Fügen, the Hotel Edelweiss is located right next to a stop of the free ski bus. It offers Tyrolean cuisine, free Wi-fi and a sunbathing lawn.All rooms in the Edelweiss hotel are reachable by elevator and have a balcony, a satellite TV and a private bathroom.In summer, kids can have fun on the playground, while parents can relax on the terrace. A storage room for skis and bicycles is available.The Spieljoch Ski Area and the Erlebnistherme Zillertal Spa can be reached on foot in 5 minutes. The Hochfügen / Hochzillertal Ski Area is 4.3 mi away. Cross-country skiing trails can be found right next to the building.
- Staff, cleanness, attention to details in the hotel and on a personal level, dinner, parking, 3 minutes to the center.
- Great atmosphere and great views. Will come back!
- Breakfast and dinner were excellent. Very friendly staff. Comfortable room.
- The place is spotlessly clean the staff are very friendly helpful.Fugen is a real village , not just a ski resort
- We stays at the property 6 days and each evening the dinner was great, the cook is a Master Chef. Plenty of food in the morning eggs, salads, butter, cereals, gam, orange juice, milk, tea and great coffee.Large and comfortable room with terrace, not luxury but cozy.
Hotel Neue Post
Built in characteristic Tyrolean style, Hotel Neue Post is located in the center of Hippach in the Ziller Valley. It features a spa area with an indoor pool, an à la carte restaurant with a terrace, and rooms with a mountain-view balcony.Half-board includes a buffet breakfast and a 5-course dinner with a dessert buffet. In summer, you can sit outside on the terrace, while the children have fun on the playground. There is live music evening twice a week and a gala dinner once a week. Barbecue evenings are organized during summer.Spa facilities include a relaxation area with panoramic mountains views, 2 saunas, an aroma steam bath, a salt chamber, a hot tub and an infrared cabin. There is also a fitness room and a play room for children.In summer, bicycles are provided free of charge at Hotel Neue Post, and the nearby tennis court can be used for free. A public outdoor pool is 350 feet away. In winter, the free ski bus to the local cable car leaves every 30 minutes right from the hotel.
- Beautiful hotel with great facilities, attentive staff and tremendous food.
- Good Austrian food HP, very friendly staff, nice pool area.
- Compleet hotel, mooi hotel, aan alles is gedacht, ontbijt en avondeten zijn goed. Ruime parkeergelegenheid zowel boven als ondergronds, mooi indoor zwembad. Schoonmakers verdienen ook een pluim, tijdens het ontbijt werd onze kamer netjes opgeruimd, en handdoeken vernieuwd, ook de zwemhanddoeken die door het hotel geregeld worden, worden verschoond.
- Ein sehr schnes Hotel im Zillertal!Wir wurden freundlich empfangen und konnten schon frher einchecken.Das Zimmer war sehr schn und ruhig.Frhstck sehr gut Brtchen knnten besser sein und frischer Saft wre auch schn gewesen, Abendessen war hervorragend!Ausgesprochen freundliches Personal.Haben spontan 3 Tage verlngert, da das Wetter auch herrlich war.Fahrrder konnten sicher eingestellt werden.War bestimmt nicht unser letzter Aufenthalt in diesem Hotel!
- Es war ein sehr freundliches Personal. Es war ein absolut gelungener Kurzurlaub in diesem Hotel.
Gartenhotel Crystal – 4 Sterne Superior
One of our top picks in Fügen. Gartenhotel Crystal – 4 Sterne Superior is located very close to the Spieljochbahn Cable Car in Fügen, at the entrance to the Ziller Valley. Wi-Fi access and parking are available free of charge. It features a 5906 ft² spa area and a large garden with a sunbathing lawn and an outdoor pool.The 1800-m² spa area features an indoor pool, a children’s pool, a hot tub, various spa facilities, and a selection of massages and beauty treatments.The restaurant serves Zilltertal cuisine based on natural and seasonal ingredients. The Gartenhotel’s bar offers views of the Zillertal Alps.A children’s ski elevator can be found right behind the building.
- Excellent all round superb restaurant and wellness
- It was really nice having skibus at 10m away of hotel and ski room at the entrance in hotel
- Dabord laccueil lautrichienne ! Javais beau me rappeler un peu vaguement mais cest toujours agrable !Les repas du soir taient trs varis, le buffet aussi.Et le personnel toujours lcoute, mme si le franais nest pas beaucoup parl, et mon allemand scolaire, et donc lointain plus quapproximatif
- Das Abendessen war immer sehr gut, gehobene Klasse. Die Kuchen bei der Nachmittagsjause waren mega lecker. Die Anlage ist schn. Der Solepool angenehm warm.
- A reggeli bsges s vltozatos,mindig talltunk valami finomsgot A wellness rszleg csodlatos,a fenti medence a hegyekre nyil kiltssal ..Kzel a helyi ltvnyossgokhoz,a szemlyzet kedves,a hotel ignyes ,telek kifogstalanok.Biztosan visszatrnk !
One of our top picks in Kaltenbach. Aparthotel AlpTirol is located in Kaltenbach, 1,000 feet from Hochzillertal Cable Car. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property. A ski storage is available free of charge for all guests right at the cable car.All units have a satellite flat-screen TV. Some units feature a dining area and/or terrace. All units include a kitchen equipped with a dishwasher and oven. A microwave and toaster are also available, as well as a coffee machine. Free private parking is also available at this aparthotel. Bed linen is featured.You can engage in various activities, such as skiing and hiking.
- Location was perfect , size of the rooms was good comfort bed .
- We were a family 2 girls hotel is a few minutes walk from the elevator, we got an voucher for lockers up so we didnt carry equipment every day. The hotel was excellent Martin did everything possible to meet our needs. it is a Service from the heart. We took the twobedroom Apartmentthat what was great for a couple with two kids. Spacious, fully equipped kitchen, laundry service. On the first floor there is a cafe and breakfast. There is parking under the apartment hotel with a convenient elevator. We really enjoyed it and this contributed to the skiing holiday. Thanks, Anar family
- The apartment block was excellent, brand new, clean, and accommodating. Perfect location if you want to just ski Kaltenbach, or if you want to jump on the train and head up to Mayrhofen. We were a group of 6, the apartment was very large, and they provided us with an extra bed, so we didnt have to share.
- Clean, spacious, comfortable, with underground parking
- Appartments are very big, well equiped and super located. Staff was very helpful.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Brandberg