BOUZIES Lot Valley GITE
Located a 14-minute walk from Bouzies River Lot Cruises, BOUZIES Lot Valley GITE is in Bouziès and features barbecue facilities and a terrace. Guests staying at this vacation home can use the fully equipped kitchen and a patio.The vacation home is equipped with a satellite flat-screen TV. The vacation home also has a seating area and a bathroom.Hiking can be enjoyed nearby.Brive Dordogne Valley Airport is 53 miles away.
- The GITE is very well restored and spacious. The hosts are extremely friendly and helpful.
- The owners are very nice, friendly and helpful. The location is perfect to visit the area. The house is really big 8 people could have slept there. We were just 4. For 68 people the price is really good
- L environnement extra, tres bien situe, grande maison , trs pratique, belle pice de vie, avec une terrasse trs agrable sans visvis avec la visite d une poule ! Calme absolu.Accueil chaleureux et les propritaires sont trs disponibles
- Emplacement magnifique. Htes trs sympathiques et discrets. Je recommande ce gte
- La atencin de Lea e Ivn ,la paz , estar como en casa
Hôtel Restaurant des Grottes du Pech Merle
Located 0.6 mi from Pech Merle prehistoric cave and 5.6 mi from Saint-Cirq Lapopie, Hôtel Restaurant des Grottes du Pech Merle offers views of the Célé River, a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, a flat-screen TV in the lobby and a bar.The rooms at Hôtel Restaurant des Grottes du Pech Merle all have a wardrobe, a desk, private shower room and toilets. Free WiFi is available.In the morning, guests can enjoy a breakfast buffet with a large selection of local, organic and farm produce on the property’s terrace.Cahors Railway Station and the A20 Highway are 16 mi from the hotel. Guests can go horse riding 1.2 mi away and canoeing 2.5 mi away and there is free parking at the property.
- It is clean, comfortable, great location with a courteous and very helpful staff. The breakfast was delicious. We didnt have dinner, but Im sure it was delicious.
- Lovely place, very friendly staff, fantastic room, excellent restaurant probably one of my favorite dinners of my 3 week trip! Very close to the grotte 25 minute hike. Good breakfast, convenient parking.
- Everything. Charming and the food in the restaurant in the evening was super.
- Perfect location for exploring the beautiful surrounding area. Lovely staff and fabulous home cooked food.
- Beautiful view over the adjoining river From terras and pool. Quiet htel, Nice and friendly staff.
Hôtel Les Gabarres
Set in the Midi-Pyrenees countryside, this hotel is located on the banks of the River Lot. It features an outdoor swimming pool and a shaded terrace in the garden.Each guest room is equipped with a flat-screen TV and a fan is available upon request from reception. All rooms have a private private bathroom with a hairdryer and amenities. Free Wi-Fi access is available throughout Les Gabarres.A continental breakfast is served every morning at Hôtel Les Gabarres. Guests can enjoy a drink at the side of the pool, in the bar or relax in the lounge area.With free private parking on site, this hotel is 1.2 mi from the medieval village of Saint-Cirq-Lapopie. Tour-de-Faure bus stop is only 650 feet away.
- Modern hotel lacking the charm of traditional properties but with a swimming pool and in a perfect location for St.CirqLapopie. Very clean, lovely staff, and although we didnt partake, the breakfast buffet looked great. Having a patio was very nice to eat in the sunshine.
- Excellent buffet breakfast, friendly staff very clean.
- Location, location, location. As lovely as it gets. Near the river, fine eating, St. Cirq is just a 10 minute walk. 20 minutes to Cahors close to many other attractions.
- Great location really close to SaintCirqLaPopie, lots of parking space and a nice pool. We got a free upgrade to a room on the ground floor with a terrace. The breakfast buffet was good too.
- Perfect location, lovely staff. Very near the river for a swim or else the swimmingpool is lovely. Very near also to Saint Cirq Lapopie, a beautiful village. Really recomment.
Hôtel-Spa Le Saint Cirq
One of our top picks in Tour-de-Faure. Hotel Saint-Cirq is located in the heart of the Causses du Quercy Natural Park in front of St. Cirq Lapopie. Guests can enjoy the property’s wellness center with an indoor pool, a hammam and a sauna at an extra charge. They can also relax along the seasonal outdoor pool or on the terrace with views of the park and medieval village. Free private parking is available on site.Guestrooms at the Saint-Cirq are air-conditioned and offer free WiFi access and some have views of the medieval village of Saint-Cirq Lapopie. The rooms have private bathrooms equipped with a walk-in shower and double baths for the junior suites.A full breakfast buffet is served daily at Hotel Saint-Cirq and guests can enjoy it on the terrace overlooking St. Cirq Lapopie or in the hotel’s dining-room in front of the fire place. At dinner time, there is a free shuttle service for Restaurant Le Gourmet Quercynois or Brasserie La Tonnelle located a 5-minute drive away in the village.
- Excellent breakfastone of the best of our trip. The french toast was perfect
- Everything! The location, the staff, and the setting of the hotel!
- Lovely setting. Excellent breakfast. Room comfortable. The hotel has a navette which goes into st Cyr in the evenings to take guests to restaurants. Very helpful. Pretty outdoor terrace for eating/drinking and views. would certainly return and hopefully stay longer.
- Amazing view of St Cirq Lapopie! Private terrace that opened into a vineyard. Heaven!
- Beautiful location. The view of SaintCirq La Popie from the room is astonishing.Excellent restaurants close by and many water activities accessible.The nature around the hotel is simply beautiful
Chambres d’hôtes La Combe de Redoles
Offering an outdoor swimming pool, a shared lounge with a computer and a restaurant, Chambres d’hôtes La Combe de Redoles is located in Tour-de-Faure, 1.2 mi from Saint-Cirq Lapopie.The bedrooms have private bathroom facilities with a hairdryer, access to the garden with outdoor furniture and tea/coffee making facilities. Some bedrooms have free Wi-Fi access.At Chambres d’hôtes La Combe de Redoles you will also find a garden, a terrace and barbecue facilities. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including table tennis.Breakfast is served in the homely dining room and diner is also available upon request and reservation. There is a restaurant 2,650 feet away.The guest house is located 21 mi from Cahors, 26 mi from Figeac and 24 mi from Villefranche de Rouergue. The property offers free parking.
- Nicely decorated room with comfy beds! It had a nice yard with outdoor seating too and lots of space. The host was very nice and there was a great breakfast buffet.
- The location was excellent, the facilities were very good for families
- Breakfast was typical European and very delicious. Coffee was the best. Location difficult to find but very quiet and peaceful.
- Renovated old farm, much charm and taste, comfortable private rooms, very quiet, wonderful breakfast, very friendly and helpful hosts
- quiet area. decoration of the room. close to Saint Cirq. big room. breakfast ok.
Maison d’Hôtes Redon
Maison Redon is an ivy-covered mansion in the heart of the Causses du Quercy Regional Park. You can try the homemade jam and the nuts cakes at breakfast, relax next to swimming pool and enjoy a picnic in the park. Cahors, Figeac, and Villefranche-sur-Rouergue are located 19 mi from the property.The rooms at Maison Redon are decorated in a traditional style and feature views of the garden or the forest.They are also complete with free WiFi access, a sofa, a fan and an private bathroom with bath, free toiletries and hair dryer. Kettles can also be used by by guests, and a fridge is at their disposal.A covered terrace can be enjoyed on site. Other local activities include using a tennis court, less than 150 feet away. Free private parking is provided on site and the Contemporary Art Museum in Cajarc is 12 mi from the B&B.
- The hostess is an amazing woman, although her english is scetchy, she went out of her way to communicate with us, she has a great sense of humour, we had some good laughs. She accommodated us in every way possible. Everything was super clean, the room was comfortable with a nice country side view. The location is brilliant, just outside the busy town Saint Cirq Lapopie. The breakfast was delicious with great coffee and homemade bread.
- Comfortable room, lovely decor, friendly owner, delicious breakfast, interesting surrounding region
- It was very picturesque. The roads we took to get there from Limoges were very small and not fatal. In good repair. We thought we might have gotten lost. Very lovely when we got there!
- Beautiful building and yard, lots of cute and interesting decor. Dog and cats were very sweet. Room was clean and comfortable. Host was kind and friendly. Breakfast was delicious.
- Lovely old home with refreshing swimming pool. Great breakfast served in pretty dining room. Walking distance to St. Cirque if you are up for the trek. Weekly market was outside our door….wonderful variety of local produce and products!
Paysannerie des Versanes
Located in Tour-de-Faure, 1.2 mi from St Cirq Lapopie, Paysannerie des Versanes features a restaurant and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant with terrace. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has direct access to the garden and features loungers.Organic fruit and vegetables are grown and sold on site.You can play table tennis at the guest house. The guest house also offers bike hire.
- Delightful property and helpful owners but not exactly as described online. No longer a restaurant on site. Rooms were clean with good lighting, hair dryer and hot water but very basic. Carole gave us excellent advice on rainy day excursions.
- The dinner prepared from local products, some even grown on the premises, was a highlight of our trip. Our hosts were very welcoming, we felt like family. Lots of good ideas to see in the region. Friendly dogs.
- This is not an elegant place it is a working farm. Dont expect manicured lawns crystal glasses. Do expect a delightful couple Yann Carole who will make you feel ever so welcome. The food is delicious grown right there. It is easy to find, but very quiet. Lots of parking. Easy access to St Cirq Lapopie all the other amazing sites of the Lot valley.
- The wonderful location and space, facing the mountains with a huge garden to lie in, as well as the two wonderful hosts!
- The location was excellent, easy to get around the area. The hospitality was warm and welcoming with excellent home grown food and relaxing in the beautiful garden close to the river. Very highly recommended
Le Refuge Du Célé
Hostel Le Refuge Du Célé offers basic accommodations for pilgrims in Cabrerets. The property has a seasonal outdoor pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.You can engage in various activities, such as horse riding and cycling. The property also offers bike hire.
No reviews yet.
Mas de Redoules
Mas de Redoules is located 2.5 mi from Saint-Cirq-Lalpopie and offers 3 bedrooms with views over the garden and the countryside. WiFi and cable internet is available.Each rooms has its own private entrance and comes with a private bathroom fitted with a shower and toilet.Breakfast can be served in a basket at an extra cost. The summer kitchen is available to all guests for all of their meals and there is a furnished terrace overlooking the Lot Valley where guests can relax.Guests can go hiking and cycling in the surroundings. Cahors Train Station a 50-minute drive away. The property offers free parking.
- The situation is superb with the summer kitchen being the icing on the cake. A real gem of a place to relax and wind down.
- Loved the fantastic view from the breakfast room and opportunity to store our own food and drink for the evening if we wanted to. Just off the beaten track it is a ideal base for anyone wanting to explore the Valley of the Lot.
- Si on recherche lisolement, cest parfait. Gite situ en pleine nature. Pas un bruit. Notre chambre avait t amnage dans un ancien four pain, trs original !
- Vous aurez peut tre la chance de prendre le petit djeuner sous le lever de soleil, au del de sa qualit, lemplacement est exceptionnel. Bonne qualit du couchage et des services Les htes sont charmants et avenants Un rgal en tout point Parfait
- Lendroit en pleine campagne, le calme, le confort du lit, la cuisine dt avec sa grande terrasse qui est magnifique. Le fait de pouvoir cuisiner est une bonne ide, surtout pour les longs sjours.
Logis La Truite Dorée
This 14th-century coaching inn is now a 3-star hotel in the heart of the Causse de Quercy Regional Park. It is 9.3 mi from Cahors and offers an outdoor swimming pool surrounded by sun loungers, and a fitness room.The air-conditioned rooms at Logis La Truite Dorée are individually decorated and feature an LCD TV. Each one also has free WiFi access and a private bathroom with free toiletries.A buffet breakfast is served every morning and the hotel’s bar offers a variety of drinks. The rustic-style restaurant serves French cuisine, which can also be enjoyed on the terrace.Free private parking is available on site as well as parking for bicycles and motorbikes. The A20 Motorway is a 8.1 mi drive away. If you are arriving by train, Cahors SNCF Train Station is 9.3 mi from the property.
- Very friendly staff. Great breakfast en fabulous location. Rooms very spacious and tidy. Great stay.
- Great bed! Terrific A/C! Lovely pool! Fabulous restaurant! Pretty breakfast under the trees! Charming town. Mostly smiling employees. For us, a bit of a splurge, but worth it!
- Amazing breakfast and dinner. Helpful staff. Location cannot be beat.
- Loved the location, the atmosphere and the restaurant which was excellent value for money!
- The food in restaurant was superb and the staff in all areas extraordinarily friendly and professional. Breakfasts were very delicious, with many items to choose from. The swimming pool was particularly clean and available 7am to 10pm. In particular, the balcony and seating area from my room overlooking the brook/river was delightful. My only complaints were the bed was a bit short I am 62 and there were numerous flies in the breakfast area in the morning. This could be seasonal and Im not sure how to solve that problem. Everything was very clean. It was a little too chilly and late in the season to eat outside, but the eating area was totally free from the flies. But let me repeat, that all of the staff went out of their way to be friendly, professional and help in any way they could to make our stay comfortable and memorable.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Bouziès