SOMMOS Hotel Aneto
One of our top picks in Benasque.This stylish hotel offers an indoor pool and attractive rooms with free Wi-Fi and a plasma-screen satellite TV. It is just 3.7 mi from Cerler, in the Pyrenees’ Benasque Valley.The Aneto offers fantastic mountain views. There is ski storage, and the room keys can also be used as a ski pass at Cerler.The individually decorated rooms at the Hotel Aneto feature parquet floors and elegant, modern décor. Each one comes with a DVD player.Hotel Aneto’s restaurant serves traditional mountain-style dishes and offers a daily set menu. There is also a café-bar with panoramic mountain views.You can drive to the Posets-Maladeta Nature Reserve in just 5 minutes from the Aneto. Huesca and Lleida are both around 2.5 hours’ drive away.Guests of the Aneto enjoy discounted spa access, massages and treatments at a nearby spa.
- Great location, a 15 minute drive from the National Park. Benasque is a nice little town with many outdoor/sports stores and a few nice restaurants. Very picturesque area surrounded by mountains. Breakfast had a nice variety. Did not have a chance to try the pool, but it looked great. I wish we could have stayed a few more nights!
- Everything else. It was perfect. So comfortable, so pretty, good pool, good tapas. Just amazing
Nice hotel, beautiful location. Staff was friendly.
We had to go on a climb early at 4am, they prepared the breakfast for us at 3:45am.
Location is great, right in the center of Benasque, surrounded by shops, restaurants and beautiful scenery.
Very nice hotel, good food, clean rooms.
Best part was the swimming pool.
- Dinner, breakfast, decor, location, friendly staff.
SOMMOS Hotel Benasque Spa
One of our top picks in Benasque.Set in the Aragonese countryside beside Posets-Maladeta Park, this hotel in Benasque has a heated outdoor pool and spacious gardens with great views. It features free Wi-Fi and free parking.The Hotel Benasques exterior has a charming, rustic aspect, built from traditional stone and in harmony with its rural surroundings.Relax after a day’s exploring with a session in the bubbling hot tub while enjoying views of the surrounding countryside.Sit down to a wholesome meal in the Benasques restaurant where you can sample traditional Spanish cuisine before heading to the bar area.Keep up-to-date and email friends on the free internet available in the Benasques public areas.Cerler Ski Resort is 3.7 mi away.
- Front desk staff very friendly and helpful. Good value for the price, walking distance to everything in Benasque. Would definitely stay here again! We were leaving early in the morning for a climb, and the staff actually prepped a bunch of coffee and breakfast foods for us super early that morning so we could eat- superb service!
- Nice location, spacious rooms and good breakfast.
- We were charged €4 each for a swimming cap which we thought was rather expensive
- Very helpful staff. Clean as a whistle. fantastic breakfast choice. felt relaxing. highly recommended
Very friendly staff. I stupidly left a computer charger in our room and it was promptly posted to our home in France.
This charming, mountain lodge-style hotel lies on the edge of the beautiful Posets-Maladeta nature park, right in the heart of the Spanish Pyrenees mountain chain. Cerler ski resort is 3.7 mi away.Built from wood and stone in the traditional style, the Ciria provides an enchanting setting for your stay among the stunning mountainous scenery. Relax with friends or family beside the roaring fire in the hotel’s vaulted lounge. Meanwhile, in summer, you can enjoy a refreshing drink at the hotel’s own pavement cafe.The hotel is set in the very center of Benasque, on the town’s main street. From here you can easily enjoy a wide variety of mountain activities, ranging from adventure sports to fishing.
- Nice hotel in a nice town close to the National Park, with parking available. Hotel very well managed with excellent breakfast and restaurant.
- Excellent hotel. Close to everything. Great staff. Great breakfast.
- We have enjoyed our 2 night stay at the hotel and liked especially the good restaurant and breakfast but also the comfortable room. Would certainly come back and hopefully then the corona crisis will be overcome
- The staff were really helpful and they had many anti-covid measures which made us feel really safe. The hotel was so clean and the food in the restaurant was delicious. It’s close to some beautiful walks. Such a great stay.
- Excellent and friendly staff. Beautiful rooms and great beds. Can’t say a bad word and they fit us in very last minute. Would stay here again in a heartbeat. The ladies at the front door speak great English and are very friendly.
Located 3.7 mi from Cerler Ski Resort, El Pilar offers views of the Pyrenees and Posets-Maladeta Natural Park. Located in the charming town of Benasque, it features ski storage and a restaurant.Each simply decorated room at El Pilar has heating, a desk, TV and a private bathroom.The Pilar’s restaurant serves a varied breakfast and a range of Spanish cuisine for dinner. There is also a TV lounge and a bar that offer free Wi-Fi.Posets-Maladeta Park is less than 0.6 mi from the hotel, and provides an excellent location for hiking, horse riding and cycling. The Remáscaro River is just 650 feet from El Pilar.
- Location was good for local shops and restaurants. Staff were friendly
- The breakfast was extraordinary, and they took the measures to make sure everything was available in the most secure environment. One day they even prepared the breakfast earlier for us to start a hiking activity on time.
- Un hotel situado a la salida de la población de Benasque en dirección a Cerler. Es muy recomendable porque tiene un precio muy razonable con el desayuno incluido, que por cierto es muy generoso!!! Ideal para montañeros ya que te ofrecen la posibilidad de desayunar de madrugada para poder salir bien temprano de ruta. Un lugar excelente si tenemos en cuenta calidad-precio!!!
- Trato personal muy cercano,aun en estos tiempos de pandemia,cumpliendo todos los protocolos y medidas de seguridad
Las habitaciones son amplias y muy cómodas, te permiten descansar sin ruidos. El personal de recepción es muy atento, te ayudan con todo, incluso no nos funcionaba correctamente la llave de la habitación y no dudaron ni 2 segundos en subir a revisarla y arreglarla en un momento. EL desayuno variado y abundante, estaba muy bueno. Os felicito por vuestro trabajo! Se cumplen a la perfección las medidas de seguridad.
En el parking siempre hay huecos para aparcar.
San Anton Benasque
One of our best sellers in Benasque! This 3-star hotel is located in Benasque, merely 150 feet from the city center with excellent connections to the ski resort of Cerler and the Posets-Maladeta Nature Reserve.With its beautiful mountains and snow white pines, the stunning scenery is set in the surrounding magnificent valley. There are convenient transport links in the area providing easy access to the ski resorts.Housing comfortable accommodations, this hotel is the ideal place in which to relax after a hard day of skiing or after an excursion along the paths threading through this glorious landscape.The hotel offers a restaurant, El Rincón del Foc, where you can enjoy the characteristic Spanish tapas or a cocktail.You can also warm yourself by the hotel’s real log fire or relax with a drink at the bar. Free parking is available on site. Cerler, a ski resort in Benasque Valley, is just 3.7 mi from the hotel.
- The staff and the facility are top notch. Fantastic value!
- I had a great room, with mountain views out of two sides and a huge terrace. The breakfast was pretty decent and you could ask for different cooked options. Parking right outside and a 2 minute walk to central Benasque.
It was were I wanted to be and a nice building
The staff were all helpful although they spoke little English and I no spam
Thank goodness for google translate
The bar/restaurant had a pleasant atmosphere with a few locals drinking in there
Food was good
- Excellent friendly team. Great food. Very good location. A very comfortable hotel.
Free adjacent parking, good breakfast, excellent value menu optioned evening meal plus a la carte (no wonder the restaurant rates highly on Trip adviser!).
Staff were very friendly, helpful and flexible
Hotel Llibrada is in a beautiful mountain valley in Aragón, 4 miles from Cerler ski resort. It offers comfortable accommodations with free Wi-Fi access, in the center of Benasque.Rooms at the hotel all have private bathrooms. They all have a balcony, heating and satellite TV. The hotel’s restaurant serves a varied menu, including grilled meats, fish and paella.The hotel is set next to the Poset-Maladeta Natural Park, full of forests and lakes. It has wonderful mountain views, and is perfect for outdoor activities.In winter, Hotel Llibrada organizes ski lessons, and there are downhill and cross-country ski resorts nearby. In summer, the hotel organizes excursions and walks in the mountains.
- The receptionist was exceptional! So helpful (having lots of advices of places to visit), very attentive, friendly and really affectionate. Also, the bathroom was well equipped and with enough space, and the location of the hotel is good. Overall, it’s really good “value-for-money”.
- Great location, beautiful views from balcony, staff is extremely helpful and welcoming, very good breakfast.
It is very cozy hotel, I felt like at home. Everything is clean, comfortable and it’s warm in the room. The staff in the restaurant is polite and friendly. And a separate gratitude to the woman on reception. She is so kind and pleasant, very friendly.
Good location, beautiful view, everything is close.
We have spent really amazing weekend here and hope to come back! Thank you!
Very good location
Very nice and helpful staff
Tasteful salad and other meals in the hotel’s restaurant, good cold beer 🙂
- Nos decantanos por este hotel porque sirven el desayuno a cualquier hora, cosa que va perfecto si quieres hacer excursiones. También cenamos en el hotel, buen menú a precio especial. Las instalaciones son normales.
Hotel La Neu
One of our best sellers in Benasque! Set in Benasque, 4 mi from Aramon Cerler ski resort, Hotel La Neu offers free WiFi. Featuring a tour desk, this property also provides guests with a terrace. The hotel has ski storage space.At the hotel, each room comes with a wardrobe and a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom. The units will provide guests with a fridge.A buffet breakfast is available every morning at the property.Skiing is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Hotel La Neu.Llanos del Hospital Nordic ski resort is 8.5 mi from the property.
Breakfast was excellent.
The bathrobes were so nice to have.
Beds and pillows were so comfortable.
Towels were nice and big.
Rooms were a good size and modern.
A lovely place to stay. Comfortable, clean, modern, quiet. Excellent breakfast buffet. Very close to the bars and restaurants.
Really exceptional hotel.
- Brand new. Super comfortable. Amazing staff. Yummy breakfast!
- Ubicado en el casco histórico, el hotel se respira a nuevo y la decoración es muy bonita. La habitacíon estaba muy limpia y, además, tuvieron el detalle de dejarnos un dispensador de gel hidroalcóholico. Desayuno especial para celíacos muy bueno.
- El desayuno ofrecido por el hotel se encuentra dentro de los parámetros de la categoría del establecimiento. No ofrecen zumo natural de diferentes frutas, disponemos ración de mantequilla individual por persona y una cazuelita de mermelada ( cada día nos han ofrecido una diferente), así como embutido, dos tipos diferentes ( cada día nos han traído embutido variado), así como disposición de diferentes clases de bollería. Disponen de yogur natural. Hay de disponibilidad de cafés, té. La atención del personal muy buena tanto en la recepción así como en el desayuno. Ubicación ideal, se encuentra dentro del caso histórico, y aunque no disponga de parking muy cerca hay diferentes zonas para estacionar el vehículo.
- Breakfast was excellent.
Hotel Selba d’Ansils
Offering a peaceful retreat in the Benasque Valley, Selba d’Ansils is a traditional mountain-style house with classic décor and stunning views. It features free Wi-Fi, free parking and extensive gardens.The charming rooms are tastefully decorated and include a flat-screen TV with DVD player. The mini-bar comes with free water.Hotel Selba d’Ansils offers an inviting lounge with a large fireplace. There is also a library and dining room for breakfast and dinner.The hotel is surrounded by meadows and forests, and guests can enjoy a botanical guided tour. Cerler ski resort is 3.7 mi away and ski storage is available on site. Benasque is less than 1.2 mi away.
- This hotel de charme was indeed charming. The hotel and surroundings were beautiful, the service was extraordinary, and the staff were extremely knowledgeable. They gave us very precise suggestions and directions for the stunning hikes around Benasque, itself a beautifully restored village, full of nature lovers.
- Recommended by friends and it did not disappoint. Rooms were large, clean, comfy and lovely. Staff really friendly. Restaurant good. Rural location, but close to lovely town of Benasque. Breakfast was excellent.
- We liked the spacious room with it’s sitting area, and the private terrace outside. The bed was very comfortable with good quality bedding. The staff were all friendly and helpful. We were able to park our vehicle undercover. Very well situated for walking or climbing in the Pyrenees (Benasque valley) and for skiing in Cerler in the winter. Superb mountain views.
- Amazing customer service, that welcomed us from day 1. We felt more like staying in a home than a hotel. Their breakfast was great anything you need they got for us and remembered what we liked for the next day. The place is super quite and charming with gorgeous views of the mountains and nice walk from the town. With their massive bubble bath we got to relax after the slopes. This charming place is complete with a sweet neighbourhood fat cat you see and cuddle walking around outside. Will definitely go again and recommend anyone there.
Located in Benasque, Hotel Avenida features a restaurant, bar, shared lounge, and free WiFi throughout the property. Featuring family rooms, this property also provides guests with a terrace. The hotel has ski storage space.At the hotel, rooms include a closet. At Hotel Avenida each room is equipped with a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.The accommodation offers a continental or buffet breakfast.Guests at Hotel Avenida will be able to enjoy activities in and around Benasque, like skiing.Cerler is 4.2 miles from the hotel.
- The breakfast is so good because you can choose wherevere you want. If you looking for a good hotel to stay, that is a good idea. The service are so good to and the location is too east.
The staff was amazingly helpful and kind. We asked to leave some luggage beforehand because we went hiking for a few days, and they were very accommodating. We also left the hotel very early to catch a bus, and they arranged some breakfast even though it was well before opening hours.
The beds were very comfortable too.
- I like the excellent location in the center of Benasque. Private rooms with very comfortable beds and provided with the basics in good conditions. One of the most interesting points is the breakfast included, lot of options on food and drinks.
- The location is unbeatable, right in the centre! Lucía is super friendly and attentive. The triple room was correct. Breakfast was superb: huge toast with delicious cured ham! I would go back to this hotel undoubtedly.
The evening menu was varied, very tasty and extremely good value.
Centrally located with plenty of free parking nearby.
Housed in a historical building of Benasque, in the heart of the Pyrenees, Hotel Solana offers warm decorated rooms with mountains views; and a traditional restaurant on site.All the hotel’s rooms are fitted with wooden flooring and come with a flat-screen TV, and a private bathroom with free toiletries and hairdryer. Some of them have sloping ceilings and a balcony.The restaurant inside the property prepares traditional dishes of the area, and set menus are available daily. Guests can enjoy a drink at the on-site tapas bar and its terrace.Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge, a tour desk and luggage storage. Free WiFi is available in public areas.
- Very friendly staff. Good breakfast. Very clean. One night we had dinner and very good quality. Rooms are convenient and hotel is very centrally located.
- Habitación confortable y con buena iluminación (se puede leer perfectamente en la cama, no hace falta ninguna lámpara más), con una cama comodísima, y con un armario con estanterías, cosa que se agradece y que no siempre se encuentra. El desayuno abundante y muy bueno y variado. La ubicación perfecta, al lado mismo del puente que viene de la zona de aparcamiento, y en pleno centro de Benasque, al lado de la plaza y en la calle donde están la mayoría de los bares y tiendas. Un hotel perfecto para un fin de semana montañero.
- El desayuno abu dante y bueno y, la ubicacion muy bien
Cama y almohadas favorables
Comercios y restaurantes al alcance.
- La ubicación en la plaza mayor y cerca de todos los servicios, el parking y la parada de bus de la besurta a 1 min. Muy buen desayuno. Habitaciòn con balcón y camas muy cómodas.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Benasque