The Wheatsheaf Inn
Located in Badsey, The Wheatsheaf Inn has a restaurant, bar and free WiFi. Private parking can be arranged at an extra charge.All rooms at the inn come with a seating area. At The Wheatsheaf Inn the rooms have a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.You can play darts at the accommodation.Stratford-upon-Avon is 18 miles from The Wheatsheaf Inn, while Cheltenham is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Gloucestershire Airport, 21 miles from the inn.
- Friendliness. Quality of the food was excellent.Would love to go again.
- Comfort of the family room. Great quality food and beer
- The rooms, restaurant, bar and staff were all excellent. Staying here is highly recommended.
- The property was a lovely and comfortable place to stay especially the staff they were very accommodating and approachable. The food was beautiful and well worth the money, would definitely stay there again.
- Breakfast was very nice and well presented the staff were very friendly and professional plenty of pillows and covers bedding very clean and fresh. Lovely room in an old converted barn very rustic.
This friendly, privately owned hotel features 36 unique, individually designed rooms and a spa offering an indoor heated swimming pool, sauna and treatment rooms.Spacious and beautiful, every room at The Evesham Hotel is completely individual, with its own color scheme, decor, and unique features. Free Wi-Fi is available, along with a private bathroom with free toiletries.Free parking is available, and the shops of the pretty market town of Evesham are near to the hotel. Historic Stratford-upon-Avon, home of William Shakespeare, is a 30-minute drive away, while Worcester, Cheltenham, and Warwick are also 30 minutes away by car.
- The staff were excellent and attentive to needs, excellent size room. Dinner and breakfast were first class and helped make the stay. Pool was an added bonus, as was the plentiful parking. Would definotely book again.
- The hotel was really good and I wish I had more time there. The Covid restriction were well observed. I will love to return when the restrictions lift.
- Friendly staff, breakfast, lovely garden, close to river
- Very friendly staff. Comfortable bed. Great breakfast.
- This is simply the best hotel I have stayed in. The rooms are fabulous. The staff are fabulous and the food is fabulous. It is spotlessly clean and would never think of going anywhere else if in the area
The Northwick Hotel
One of our top picks in Evesham. In the waterside area of Evesham, this former 18th-century coaching inn offers free Wi-Fi and an on-site bar. The rail station is a 10-minute walk away where guests will have easy access into London, Bristol and Oxford.Each room with attached bathroom at the Northwick has Freeview TV and tea/coffee facilities. There is ample free parking available to guests.Historic surroundings are only a short drive away that will bring you into the heart of Cotswolds where you can visit beautiful areas and traditional villages.
- Lovely old hotel, a little worn in places, but a revamp is underway. All the Staff we met met were happy and efficient and made us feel welcome. Breakfast was outstanding, freshly cooked full english, made our morning. Location is great
- Has a warm ensuite bathroom with a bathtub. Spacious and comfortable.
- location was fine, breakfast was good, staff were helpful
- Although we were in a disabled room it was very comfortable. The booking was last minute so was very pleased to find the two rooms we needed.
- The hotel location was ideal for where we wanted to go, rooms were comfortable.
The Lygon Arms Hotel
One of our top picks in Broadway. The Lygon Arms is a 16th-century coaching inn and sits in the heart of Broadway village.From classic to quirky, there is a variety of rooms at The Lygon Arms, with Cozy Rooms to Master Suites in both the old house and new wing.The Lygon Bar & Grill features a vaulted ceiling and serves seasonal British dishes paired with artisan wines. There are several guests lounges for guests to unwind in after a country walk, or enjoy a selection of light snacks and afternoon teas. The Lygon Wine Bar is an eatery on the Broadway High Street, serving Italian dishes and Italian and European wines.The spa features an indoor pool covered by a retractable roof, and guests can relax and enjoy a range of treatments.Free parking is available, and the nearby Cotswolds provide numerous scenic walks.
- Beautiful historical building,lounges were elegant. Breakfast was fantastic.
- I loved all the lounges, very atmospheric and excellent cocktails. Great shower. Nice toiletries.
- The staff were welcoming and helpful. The room was very comfortable and spacious. The shower was excellent. We had dinner with family in the Terrace Restaurant. It had a really nice ambience and the food and drinks were very good. The waiting staff were attentive but not too much.
- breakfast was great. Staffs are indeed helpful. Helped me with booking taxis on short notices.
- Excellent all around EXCEPT receptionmost very unhelpfulundertrainedincorrect information
The Broadway Hotel
This charming half timber-framed, half Cotswold-stone hotel dates back to the 16th Century when it was a country retreat for the Abbotts of Pershore. Now a stylish retreat for all, The Broadway is loved by locals and guests alike with 19 individually-designed bedrooms; each with an private bathroom and fondly named after the most famous winning horses of nearby Cheltenham Races.The hotel is located in the heart of Broadway on the quintessentially English village green. Not only is it the perfect spot for perusing the boutique shops and tearooms of Broadway itself, but it is also a great base for exploring the wider Cotswolds with its many attractions, including the breath-taking Broadway Tower.The Broadway Hotel is home to The Jockey Bar, which is full of character with a striking Minstrels Gallery, roaring log fire and courtyard on the Green. A delicious menu of food is served daily alongside an impressive selection of spirits, cocktails and locally-sourced ales. For a more sophisticated bite to eat, the Tattersall’s Brasserie is open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner offering 2 Rosette awarded cuisine in a bright and airy setting, with views over the beautifully manicured garden.
- Friendly, helpful staff, good breakfast, comfortable bed, excellent location, good bar.
- Ambience! Charming Cotswold Structure. It was great in 1971 and even better in 2019! Interior Design was excellent for this retired designer! Thank you!
- This place was tremendous. Cant beat the location, right in the middle of everything. People were wonderful and the facilities are topknot has!
- Relaxed atmosphere, great location, friendly staff
- Charming hotel centrally positoned excellent quality throughout our stay. Ideal for the newly opened railway station which should be an asset to the village. Could not fault the dining staff or bar staff, courtious and helpfull and very proffesional. We look forward to our next visit sooner rather than later,Keep up the good work chaps!!
Crown and Trumpet Inn
Featuring a restaurant, bar, shared lounge and free WiFi, Crown and Trumpet Inn is located in Broadway, 3.1 miles from Weston Park and 4.1 miles from Broadway Tower.All guest rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, an electric tea pot, a shower, a hairdryer and a closet.Guests at the inn will be able to enjoy activities in and around Broadway, like cycling and fishing.The nearest airport is Gloucestershire Airport, 22 miles from Crown and Trumpet Inn.
- Food excellent, dinner great although we felt 1250 for breakfast if only having a bowl of cereal and cup of tea was very expensive. Full English was very good. Staff very friendly and attentive. Place very relaxed and cosy. Our room was fine but bathroom small but it was okay.
- It is a charming 15 Century pub with rooms above. Location was right on the Cotswold Way and right around the corner from the High Street in Broadway. They offered lunch and dinner and breakfast on request.
- This is a uniquely charming place, would stay again if in the area. The place has character and you can tell is old but is what makes it unique. Staff was friendly, great live music and you can watch sports in the pub.
- The rooms are above the restaurant/bar. We loved that. The people were very nice. We did not end up eating there but we regretted that decision. The rooms were small but that is to be expected and it didnt bother us. Very cool old furniture that seemed to fit the area. The location was around the corner from everything understanding that Broadway is small so we were close to some shopping and restaurants. We visited Chipping Camden and much preferred Broadway. Highly recommend this place.
- Was a great proper pub with good food and great drink
Winner of several awards, this 18th century country house is a 5-star property nestled in private landscaped grounds. Guests at East House can enjoy scenic views of the tranquil Worcestershire countryside, free parking, and free bike hire.East House features 4 luxury rooms with free Wi-Fi. A luxury private bathroom with free Bulgari toiletries, an iPod docking station, and a TV are featured in each, individually styled room. Some rooms overlook the stunning countryside, Broadway village, and the hills.Guests are welcomed in one of the elegant guest lounges with a glass of champagne. Another lounge features a piano, the original wooden beamed ceiling and views over the pond and to the garden beyond. Breakfast, made of the finest locally sourced produce, is served in the wood paneled dining room.Conveniently located in Broadway town center, the hotel is only 2 minutes’ walk from restaurants, pubs and tearooms. Antiques shops, boutiques and galleries are also half a mile away.
- Entire ambiance is wonderful. Decor exceptional. Hospitality superb.
- Very comfortable, spacious bed and bath. Wellprepared breakfasts with generous servings from a comprehensive menu. Ease of walking access to Broadway restaurants and shops. Exquisite ambience comfortable parlor absence of traffic quiet surroundings tasteful decor…whats not to like?We particularly appreciated the personal touch given by Michelle and Jade.East House richly derives its 5star out of 5rating!
- Beautiful room, many kindnesses extended by staff! Lovely in every way!
- Gorgeous bnb, so homely and comfortable. The hosts are lovely and breakfast was great! Would definitely recommend.
- A warm welcome with a lovely log fire with a glass of champagne which hit the spot. Furnished to a very high standard and we felt welcome and comfortable at all times
Horse & Hound Inn
Located in Broadway, Horse & Hound Inn features accommodations with a restaurant and a bar. Boasting family rooms, this property also provides guests with a children’s playground. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and Broadway Tower is 1.2 mi away on foot.At the inn, rooms come with a wardrobe, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. At Horse & Hound Inn each room is fitted with a seating area.The accommodations offers a à la carte or Full English/Irish breakfast.You can play darts at Horse & Hound Inn, and the area is popular for hiking.The nearest airport is Gloucestershire Airport, 22 mi from the inn.
- 2nd time we have stayed here.Clean,good value, no frills with excellent food.The bar has a really nice vibe as does the restaurant, staff are very friendly and hard working.The only issue this time was because of covid the car park had been transformed into extra outside eating area and so there was no parking on site.
- Very quaint olde worlde English, fab food roomy clean accommodation, good prices and superb staff
- Great staff, great dinner and a full English in the morning. Enough said….
- Friendliness of Diane and Dave, the proprietors, and that they or their staff were available to help.Not noisy, even though we were on top of their pub.Unlimited tea and coffee in the room.Free parking onsite in a town with very little parking available.Great breakfast.Sitting outside the pub as the sun goes down.
- Perfect location in Broadway. Food as always very good nothing fancy but well cooked and presented.The service was very good indeed staff were welcoming, friendly and helpful.The room was spacious, warm and clean and had everything you need.
Cotswold House Hotel and Spa – “A Bespoke Hotel”
Cotswold House Hotel and Spa is set in the heart of Chipping Campden, with two acres of landscaped townhouse gardens behind it. It has overlooked the Square for more than 200 years, and for the last ten has been one of the most prestigious hotels in the Cotswolds.Its 28 bedrooms include garden cottages and suites, some with private gardens and hot tubs, limestone baths and mood lighting, and all designed to be comfortable and indulgent. Rooms include a flat-screen TV, excellent bathroom facilities, and facilities for making tea and coffee.Beautifully executed dishes are served in the restaurant, created using the freshest ingredients. Morning coffee, teas and light lunches are served on the terrace in summer, surrounded by colorful borders, and traditional afternoon tea is a must by the roaring log fire in the winter months.The property has 2 dining spaces; The Bistro offers casual all day dining 7 days a week, and Fig offers fine dining Tuesday to Saturday dinner time.Guests can also relax in the spa, set in the former coach house. Features include a hydrotherapy pool and hammam room, as well as six treatment rooms. Massages, maintenance treatments and full-day spas are also available. Please ensure bookings are made well in advance to avoid disappointment.
- A beautiful historic hotel with gorgeous garden walks in the heart of Chipping Campden. The Bistro and Fig had delicious food and delightful service. I especially liked their lamb and wonderful soups like creamy cauliflower and stilton soup. The breakfasts included were wonderfulepic poached eggs, perfect every time!
- Staff was friendly, room very clean and comfortable
- The restaurants in the hotel were firstrate, both for formal and casual dining. The room was large and comfortable and air conditioned, which was really nice as it was warm when we were there. There was just the right combination of lovely and comfortable. They also put our party in rooms on the same flooranyone who travels in a group knows how helpful that is. The location was perfect for our five night stay in the Cotswolds and there were also other good restaurants in the town.
- Wonderful location and delightful gardens to relax in.
- Beautiful grounds and a lovely setting in the middle of the Square. Staff were, without exception, friendly and helpful and the rooms we had were clean and luxurious, which enhanced our stay. We plan to return.
Noel Arms – “A Bespoke Hotel”
One of our top picks in Chipping Campden. In the market town of Chipping Campden, the award-winning 16th-century Noel Arms hotel features open log fires and free on-site parking.Each individually styled, luxury room has elegant furniture, a private bathroom with a bathtub and a shower, and free toiletries. One of the rooms features a luxurious, carved four-post bed which dates back to 1657.The restaurant menu features fresh ingredients which uses selected local produce. The Noel Arms serves a varied menu, including award-winning curries each evening. The airy conservatory and terrace are an ideal location for lunch or a handmade cake from the on-site coffee shop.As a resident you will also have access to the award-winning Cotswold House Spa at an extra supplement, which is 30 seconds walk away. The Gothic Broadway Tower, with its spectacular views, is only 4 miles away. The picturesque Batsford Arboretum & Wild Garden is a 15 minute drive away.
- Lovely staff. Beautifully freshly decorated room. Number 1. Lovely evening meal. Location. Super clean bedroom. Great value. Comfy bed.
- The Noel Arms is a classic hotel that has upgraded its rooms over the years. The location is excellent right in the centre of Chipping Campden. Our room was cosy, clean and comfortable. It was also at the back and very quiet. The breakfast was included and was very good. They brought us a second pot of coffee when we asked. We have stayed here before and would definitely do so again.
- Breakfast was very good! Pub and restaurant were also a delight. Could use a little more staff.
- Nice comfortable hotel where you could relax and unwind. Ideal for a relaxing break being centrally located no need to use the car.
- We loved the quaintness and hospitality of our Inn. We would return and recommend to our friends.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Badsey