The Moroccans Private Suites
Offering an outdoor pool and a wellness center, The Moroccans Private Suites is located near The Marjorelle Garden and 1,000 feet from the Yves Saint Laurent Museum. It features self-catering accommodations and free WiFi in public areas.Apartments at The Moroccans Private Suites feature a satellite TV, air conditioning and a seating area. There is a kitchenette with a refrigerator. Private bathrooms offer a bath and shower.Majorelle Gardens is a 5-minute walk from The Moroccans Private Suites. The property provides guests with guided tours and excursions. Free private parking is possible on site.Menara Airport is located 3.1 mi away. A shuttle to the airport can be arranged at The Moroccans Private Suites.
- Spacious apartment, cleanest, nice pool and friendly staff.
- Situated right near the Jardin Majorelle, pool, comfortable numbers
Nice Apartment/Hotel. Staff were great. Good location near the Yves St Laurent museum and gardens. Easy walking to cafés and restaurants. Not far from the center of the city and we walked everywhere. Only took a taxi to our new long term location (luggage).
Nice swimming pool and comfortable rooms/apartments. My Wife has problems with her back and the firm bed was great for that.
- Its just round the corner from the garden Majorelle.5 mins outside the Medina so close enough to visit but also easy to escape, 10 min walk or €3 taxi ride. It is being converted to a spa hotel, olive trees delivered whilst we were there so in a couple of months its going to be something really special. Helpful reception staff, very clean apartment for 6 , though we were 4.ladies and felt incredibly safe and place was tranquil.
- Good location, cozy apartment with kitchen, clean and soft bed
Imperial Holiday Hôtel & spa
Located in central Marrakech, this hotel is a 10-minute drive from the famous Jamaa El Fna square. It features an outdoor pool and a heated indoor one, a sauna, a fitness room and hammam. An airport shuttle is available upon request.Most of air-conditioned rooms and suites have a balcony. Some of the rooms offer a four-poster bed and a marble bathroom. All of the rooms have satellite TV.Le Mont-Royal restaurant serves international and Moroccan cuisine. Guests can enjoy sample cocktails on the Imperial Holiday’s rooftop terrace with panoramic views over Marrakech. They can relax in The Niagara Falls pool-side bar or enjoy the on-site entertainment.The 24-hour reception hotel is a 2-minute walk from Marrakech Plaza shopping center. Menara Airport is a 15-minute drive away.
- Near to train station, excellent breakfast& dinner but refrigerator!!
- The breakfast, Nadia’s services and the pool.T
- Great building, architecture and Wonderful staff and breakfast yum!
- Amazingly clean. Good cleaning services, good facility, good location.
- Food was great. People were friendly. Location was in New Marrakech near a lot of shops and the train station.
Hotel Agdal is located in central Marrakech, 1.9 mi from Jamaâ El Fna Square and the Medina. It offers an outdoor pool and air-conditioned rooms with a private terrace.Each room at the Agdal Hotel has a contemporary décor with authentic Moroccan furnishings. They are equipped with satellite TV and private bathrooms.The Agdal’s restaurant serves international cuisine and traditional Moroccan specialties. There is also a pizzeria and a snack bar, which opens onto a pool-side terrace.The Agdal Hotel provides a 24-hour reception with a tour desk and free Wi-Fi access. Free private parking is available on site, and the Menara International Airport is just 6.2 mi away.
- I like my stay in this hotel descent for what you pay and very good location also . Staff are very friendly and nice .
- It was quite unfussy and good place to access all of Marrakech.
- The stuff are great breakfast was normal but according to the price I paid is the cheapest one and good.
- The bread was made fresh in the dining room for breakfast.
- The location was good. The hotel is quite big and well maintained. The room was very clean. The staff was very kind and helpful. I appreciate the staff because when I wanted a room change on my second day, they immediately agreed to it at no extra cost.
Appart Hôtel Mouna
Offering free WiFi and a restaurant, Appart Hôtel Mouna is set in Marrakech, 350 feet from Majorelle Gardens. Marrakech Plaza is 2,650 feet from the property.The accommodations has a satellite flat-screen TV. Some units are air conditioned and include a seating and/or dining area.All units include a kitchen fitted with an oven and toaster. A fridge is also provided, as well as a coffee machine and a kettle. There is a private bathroom with bathrobes and free toiletries in every unit. Towels are featured.Carré Eden Shopping Center is 2,950 feet from Appart Hôtel Mouna, while Conference Palace is 1.2 mi away. The nearest airport is Marrakech-Menara Airport, 3.1 mi from Appart Hôtel Mouna.
- The front desk staff was courteous and helpful, especially Abdul Jaleel
- Nice staff and good place in the center of Marrakech 🙂
Malik at the front desk was a star. Great with recommendations and directions etc. and the real
local taxi prices!
- Very nice clean family friendly flat in central location.
One of the best Apartments in Marrakech, friendly staff, delicious Moroccan breakfast really really good!! cleaners coming every morning all services included. location right in the heart of the city close to Majorelle Garden…
Thank you so much
Welcome to the Moroccan House Hotel where every guest is guaranteed a warm welcome and a relaxing stay.The Moroccan House features five floors and fifty rooms with different levels of comfort and some are suited with wheelchair facilities. The panoramic terrace offers a breathtaking view of the city.After a restful night, set off to a good start with a hearty Moroccan breakfast buffet composed of more than 30 dishes. You might also be invited to help and prepare some delightful traditional meals. Gluten-free meals can be requested.For your entertainment, the hotel features a Moroccan hammam, a swimming pool with children’s area and 2 playrooms.Located in the center of the city, the Moroccan House Hotel is also a great base from which to explore Marrakesh treasures and places of interest such as the Medina and the central market.
- Although poorly maintained and everything bodged we Just imagined it being fourty years earlier when the place would have been in it’s A-day and loved it, the breakfast was good we didn’t eat in the evening so can’t comment but what we noticed other people eating the food seemed fine it’s not five star but for a short stay it’s an experience worth having.
- the Architecture and style were beautiful. Everything was so colorful. Breakfast on the rooftop was charming in a tent like setting. My room had easy access to the elevator which was great for me.
- Location was very good; breakfast was nice with wide variety of available items;
- Very beautiful hotel; friendly staff; big clean pool; good breakfast; good price
- My room was charming with its traditional Moroccan ambience and the bed so inviting with crisp, clean white sheets.
Hotel Relax Marrakech
One of our best sellers in Marrakesh! Hotel Relax Marrakech is located in Marrakech. Free WiFi access is available. Each room here will provide you with air conditioning. Featuring a shower, private bathroom also comes with a hairdryer and free toiletries.Featuring garden and pool views, at Hotel Relax Marrakech you will find a 24-hour front desk. Other facilities offered at the property include luggage storage. The property offers free parking.A breakfast is provided every morning at the onsite restaurant.The hotel is 2.1 mi from Majorelle Gardens, 2.4 mi from Carré Eden Shopping Center and 2.5 mi from Marrakech Plaza. Marrakech-Menara Airport is 5 mi away.
- It was a great location for where I wanted to be. Their safety measures were good. The staff was friendly and helpful. The room was clean.
- The property is very clean and neat the staff are polite, smiley and respectful.
- Easy access, easy free parking, close to food stores . Great staff.
- The room was beautiful ..clean and very comfortable also the hotel is very close to supermarkets.
- have very niceDesign and location very good close to many shops and not far from center
Hotel Ichbilia is located in Marrakech. The property is a 5-minute walk from Djemaa El Fna square and 2,650 feet from Bahia Palace. It features a panoramic view of the Koutoubia Mosque.Rooms will provide you with a TV and satellite channels. Extras include cable channels.At Hotel Ichbilia you will find a 24-hour front desk. Other facilities offered include a shared lounge and luggage storage.Free Wi-Fi access is available in all areas.The property is 1.2 mi from Conference Palace and 1.9 mi from Majorelle Gardens. Menara Airport is 2.5 mi away.
- Everything. Its a great place to stay in a perfect location.
- Single room for the price of a hostel! Very friendly personnel.
- The Hotel Was Clean, Staff were friendly and helpful. The location was near Tourist Attraction Sites. Approx. 10/15 mins away from the airport. I would definitely recommend this Hotel to anyone and its value for your money. I would like to thank the staff for a pleasant stay.
- The location is very strategic. The roof top cafe is great for relaxing. The price is very affordable.
- The location of the hotel is great as well as the staff and comfort.
Oliva Hotel Condominium Marrakech
One of our top picks in Marrakesh.Featuring free WiFi, Oliva Condominium Hotel offers accommodations. Marrakech is 6.2 mi away. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant .The accommodations is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. There is also a kitchen, fitted with an oven, toaster and refrigerator. A stovetop and kettle are also provided. Bed linen is available.Oliva Condominium Hotel also includes a hot tub. Free private parking is available on site.Marrakech-Menara Airport is 8.1 mi from the property.
- The hospitality of the staff in the hotel was amazing the property as well it was haut standing and very clean with great value
- Staff was phenomenal. Had an issue with the breaker tripping over and over, a lightbulb in the bathroom blew up, luckily no one was there but me. Also WiFi didn’t reach our room. Finally, Just need to do a better job of record keeping, as I was being charged for the room even though I had already paid more than a month ahead of staying here. These were very minimal issues as the place is amazing and the staff were extremely helpful. Also the security in the facility was amazing. I would recommend this place to anyone. Hence I gave it full rating of 10.
The location of the hotel is perfect for people who want to have some time off, as it is far from the center of Marrakech.
The appartements are a perfect fit for families, with enough space for everyone. I had the chance to have an apartment with a view on the pool, which was very pleasant.
- Nice and quite atmosphere. Staff members were so friendly and professional. Would love to come back again.
We come late and we were hungry,
The reception guy found the way to send us to the best restaurant and town.
We are very grateful!
Good excellent customer Service!
Hotel Imperial Plaza & Spa
The Imperial Plaza is in the center of Marrakesh. It has a spa and health club and a roof-top terrace with a swimming pool offering panoramic views of the city.Each guest room at the Imperial Plaza is air conditioned and equipped with satellite TV, a private bathroom and Wi-Fi internet access. All rooms are serviced by an elevator.A buffet breakfast is served daily and the hotel has several restaurants that offer international and Moroccan cuisine. There are also 2 bars with a terrace where guests can enjoy a drink served with organic Moroccan pastries.The Imperial Plaza is only a few minutes drive from the main shopping area of Avenue Mohamed V and a 10-minute drive from the Jemaa El Fna square in the medina (historic quarter). It is a 15-minute drive from the Royal Golf Club and Marrakech-Menara Airport.
- Swiming pool, breakfast was good could be better by having more variety for children like difrent juice, toast. Should have kettle in room for self make hot drink.
- Very clean room, good variety for breakfast spread. Great value for money. Would definitely stay here again!
- The rooftop pool has a 360° view of Marrakech and the Atlas mountains. Worth every penny. 😀😘
Rooms were very clean and towels and sheets changed every day. Breakfast was good and reasonable selection.
Pool area was clean and plenty of sunbeds the life guard was really friendly and also kept the music going all day.
- Все понравилось. Было очень спокойно, уютно и чисто, отзывчивый персонал, не плохой завтрак. Очень понравился бассейн на крише, наша семья из двоих взрослых и двоих детей хорошо провели время!
One of our best sellers in Marrakesh! Hotel Amalay has a prime location, just 2.5 mi from Jamaâ El Fna Square and the markets, in central Marrakesh. It features a bar and 2 restaurants with authentic Moroccan décor.The air conditioned guest rooms at Amalay hotel feature a balcony, satellite TV and private bathroom. They are decorated in traditional colors and wooden furnishings.Guests have a choice of 2 restaurants, serving international and Moroccan specialties. After a day’s sightseeing, guests can relax with a drink at the bar or in the large lounge area.Located on Mohamed V Avenue, Amalay is just a 15-minute drive from Marrakesh-Menara Airport.
the position of the hotel is strategic.
hotels employees are friendly.
Distance of walking shopping food city center movie theater coffee shop etc
Receptionist very helpful
- The location of the hotel it’s amazing near to everything with the price of the room it’s worth it
This is my stopover when I am leaving Morocco. It is an okay budget hotel. The location is perfect and in the middle of Guilez (downtown) – the coolest place in Marrakesh, in my opinion. You can walk to the Old Medina by turning write when exiting the hotel. The airport is 5 kilometers away. It cost about €5 (6$) to have a taxi to airport
The hotel is located on Mohammad V boulevard and it could get a bit noisy with cars honking.
- the position of the hotel is strategic.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Azzouzia