Panorama Al-Jabel in Az Zarqa provides adults only accommodations with a restaurant, a shared lounge and a garden. Among the facilities at this property are valet parking and a tour desk, along with free WiFi throughout the property. The property has a 24-hour front desk, room service and currency exchange for guests.The rooms comes with air conditioning, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a fridge, an electric tea pot, a bidet, a hairdryer and a desk. Rooms come complete with a private bathroom equipped with a shower and free toiletries, while certain accommodations at the hotel also feature a seating area. All rooms have a closet.Continental and à la carte breakfast options are available each morning at Panorama Al-Jabel.The accommodation has a playground. The area is popular for hiking, and car rental is available at Panorama Al-Jabel.Amman is 19 miles from the hotel.
No reviews yet.
Featuring a restaurant, Rafi Hotel offers accommodations in Amman. Guests can enjoy free WiFi throughout the property.Rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Extras include free toiletries and a hair dryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also offers car hire. Al Hussainy Mosque is 1,000 feet from Rafi Hotel, while Temple of Hercules and the Roman Corinthian Column is 1,950 feet from the property. The nearest airport is Queen Alia International Airport, 16 mi from Rafi Hotel.
- Great location. Walking distance from roman theater, rainbow streets and the best restaurants in downtown. Lovely staff
- Great location and friendly staff. Hasan was especially helpful.
The staff are very nice. The breakfast was good. The bread was very delicious.
The rooms and the beds were very good.
The location is perfect.
- There were no surprises, the hotel was like we expected, the location is great, in the old town , five minutes walking from the theater
- Excellent location, we walked from the hotel to the Roman Colosseum and on to the other attractions, and in the evening we walked to Rainbow street for dinner. The staff at the hotel were friendly.
Jordan River Hotel
Jordan River Hotel is located in downtown Amman, a 10-minute walk from the Roman Theater. Free Wi-Fi access is available.Rooms here will provide you with a satellite TV and air conditioning. Featuring a shower, private bathrooms also come with free toiletries and slippers. Some rooms have a citadel view. Extras include a safety deposit box.At Jordan River Hotel you will find a 24-hour front desk. Other facilities offered include a ticket service, a tour desk and luggage storage. The property offers free parking.The hotel is 0.6 mi from Grand Cinema, 5 mi from City Mall and 2.9 mi from Sports City. Queen Alia Airport is 17 mi away.
5 minutes walking to city center.
The family is very friendly.
- Staff very helpful location good for sightseeing and moving on to petra free tea and coffee cheap
It was clean and Good. Staff was very kind and helpful for everything (Tour, Pick Up & Drop Off to Airport
Location is at right place for everything
Worth of Money 👍
- With great hospitality, owner Hani’s willing to do anything he can do for all the coming guests.
- Nice and clean hostel inside downtown. staffs were very kind and helpful.
- 5 minutes walking to city center.
Lancaster Hotel Apartments – Dahiat Al-Rasheed
One of our best sellers in Amman! Located in Amman, within 5 miles of Al Hussein National Park and 5 miles of Royal Automobiles Museum, Lancaster Hotel Apartments – Dahiat Al-Rasheed provides accommodations with a shared lounge and free WiFi throughout the property as well as free private parking for guests who drive. This 3-star hotel offers valet parking and a tour desk. The property has a 24-hour front desk, room service and currency exchange for guests.Guest rooms has air conditioning, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a microwave, an electric tea pot, a shower, free toiletries and a desk. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom, while certain rooms at the hotel also offer a seating area. The rooms include a closet.The Children’s Museum is 5 miles from Lancaster Hotel Apartments, while Zahran Palace is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Queen Alia International, 25 miles from the accommodation, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
Friendly staff and well trained
A lot of grocery shops near by and other shops and ATM machines
A lot of pillows 😛
- Clean, nicely furnished, reception staff were very professional and respectful. I have no complaints about this hotel
- Comfortable Bed, Helpful Staff, Good value for money.
- It was very nice stay close to the market and many other shops. The staff was very kind and helpful.
- The staff was so cooperative and helpful. The location was great as all needs are around.
- Fast WIFI
Easy Inn Hotel Suites
Easy Inn Hotel Suites is located in the middle of Wasfi Al Tal Street in the Gardens area, in the heart of Amman. It allows for easy access to all areas of the city, the major shopping malls and luxurious middle-eastern restaurants. It is also within easy reach of hospitals and the University of Jordan. Guests can enjoy free high speed WiFi throughout the property.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. All suites have a living area to relax in after a busy day with satellite flat screen TV. All suites have central airconditioning and heating. Suites include a private bathroom with a bidet and shower, with slippers and free toiletries provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk, laundry service, currency exchange and car renal service is available at the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurantAl Hussein National Park is 2.6 mi from Easy Inn Hotel Suites, while Zahran Palace is 3.1 mi from the property. Queen Alia Airport is 19 mi away. Free Car parking is available on site.
- Good location, the staff are helpful. The room is spacious and comfortable. I highly recommend it.
Staff were very friendly and helpful especially Amer the receptionist and abo abdalah 🙂 🙂 .
Hotel is very safe and clean and staff were extremely helpful whenever i needed anything. Amazing customer service and i would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone 🙂
- They gave me chance to stay little more since my check in time late.
- The rooms were big enough with a living room and very clean . The staff were very good and helpful. Location is great .
- Parking was good, location was good, checking-In was good, hotel and room were great.
Amman West Hotel
Located in Amman’s central 4th Circle and 2.5 mi from city center, West Hotel offers modern accommodations with an outdoor pool. Its rooms are decorated in pastel tones and include flat-screen TVs. It is a minute drive from Al khaldi Street and next to the Prime Ministry building.Featuring free WiFi, the accommodations at Amman West Hotel is air conditioned and fitted with large windows. The private bathroom comes with a shower and is equipped with hairdryer and selected shower amenities.Guests can enjoy a variety of food options on offer at the N.E.W.S Restaurant, serving traditional middle eastern specialties and continental cuisine. The Italian-inspired Pizza-Vino Bar serves pizzas and wines.Free private parking is available on site. Upon request it is possible to book a visit to the hairdresser salon, or a pick-up service from Queen Alia International Airport at an added fee.The property is located next to the Diplomatic Neighborhood.
- This hotel is much better than an expensive ones , comfy
- Breakfast Excellent Variety, Location easy to reach (At the center of the City)
In general it was so confort
The bed abd its cover
- The place is calm , the stuff is very friendly and helpful , the location of the hotel is very suitable .
- It is a very quiet location, the room was very clean and has enough space for a couple . The stuff was very friendly and welcoming. According to past reviews , I actually hesitated to book in this hotel but after my experience , I can confidently say that I found it very much better than expected.
The Boulevard Arjaan by Rotana
One of our top picks in Amman.Conveniently located in the new downtown – Abdali in the middle of the business district of Amman, The Boulevard Arjaan By Rotana offers tastefully decorated rooms. WiFi access is available.Each room here will provide you with a flat-screenTV, air conditioning and a mini-bar. There is a full kitchenette with a microwave and a refrigerator. Featuring a shower, private bathroom also comes with a hairdryer and bathrobes. You can enjoy city view from the room.This property offers an Italian restaurant offering snacks, cocktails and a selection of bakery and pastry takeaway. Café Margaux is a stylish café that has a fashionable approach to café classics presented creatively.The hotel is 1.9 mi from Temple of Hercules and the Roman Corinthian Column. Queen Alia International Airport is 17 mi away.
- The room was clean, very beautiful and simply amazing.
- Very comfortable and safe place. All the staff were exceptionally good, very friendly and helpfull. Breakfast was very good with variety of options and staff were lovely, especially Mr. Mohamed In restaurant
- We love the location! It’s vibrant and alive, the choices are variable. The staff were helpful and friendly, our check-in process went smooth and fast even when it was new year’s eve. Our rooms were clean and pretty much met our expectations.
- Simply i will come back to Amman only to stay at this amazing hotel
Location is very near for votal shops and restaurants
Security around the clock with check point
Featuring modern accommodations, Prime Hotel is located in Shmeisani. Free WiFi access is available in the rooms.Each room here will provide you with a flat-screen TV, air conditioning and a mini-bar. Complete with a refrigerator, the dining area also has an electric kettle. Featuring a shower, private bathroom also comes with a bidet and free toiletries. You can enjoy city view from the room.At Prime Hotel you will find a 24-hour front desk. Other facilities offered at the property include luggage storage, dry cleaning and an ironing service. The property offers free parking.The hotel is 0.8 mi from Zahran Palace, 1.2 mi from Al Khaldi Hospital and 1.4 mi from Diwan al-Sultan Ibrahim Restaurant. Queen Alia International Airport is 17 mi away.
- Staff was very kind to us, our rooms were clean. Location is very convenient, near multiple restaurants and bars
- The location is very good for couples. There are a lot of restaurants around hotel that are open till late. Plenty of sheesha lounges and coffee shops too. A supermarket, salon and other random shops are pretty close by too. There is a spacious underground car park which is very convenient. The rooms are very spacious and the white modern theme is very pleasing.
- Very clean rooms and professional,friendly ,helpful personnel
- Staff is one of a kind, Big Breakfast and even bigger lunch and it was tasty.
Friendly staffs and feel very welcome. And of course the very helpful Salame and Mahmoud.
There were no towels in the room but then the smiley Mahmoud went to get me one straight away.. The best !
Le Royal Amman
One of our best sellers in Amman! Towering over Amman, Le Royal is home to a luxurious 3-floor shopping mall. Panoramic fitness rooms, a mudroom and a hairdresser are available at the spa.All elegant rooms at Le Royal Amman offer extra-large panoramic windows with views of the city. Interactive TV and high-speed internet are available and guests are welcomed with a complimentary soft drink.Luxury indoor and outdoor pools, a hot tub, and sauna provide you with relaxation, while the aerobics studio is perfect for a good work-out.Guests can choose among 13 international restaurants and bars. Sushi, Italian fare and fine pastries are on offer. A Friday brunch with jazz music, exotic cocktails at the Buddah Club and a panoramic smoking lounge are some of the entertainment options.Located in the 3rd Circle, Le Royal is about 3.1 mi from Marka International Airport. Free parking is also available on site.
- everything was great the bar the Chinese food also the breakfast 🙂
- high quality hotel, very clean, staff were very helpful and friendly, it is a very welcoming and comfortable place to stay. Would definitely recommend this hotel to everyone.
- Staff are always cheerful and willing to help ,, good sound insulation in rooms ,,
Ibrahim at the reception
has excellent customer service manners
Nice and courteous staff
Excellent service staff (bellboy & housekeeping)
Sun Rise Hotel & Hostel & Tours
Located in the center of Amman, Sun Rise Hotel & Tours is 2,800 feet from the King Abdullah I Mosque. It has an on-site restaurant and offers air-conditioned guestrooms with free Wi-Fi.Sun Rise Hotel & Tours has private and shared accommodations. Rooms have simple furnishings and private bathrooms. They come equipped with satellite TV and 24-hour room service is available.Each morning the Sun serves a traditional breakfast. Several traditional falafel stands and restaurants offering international cuisine are in the surrounding area.Sun Rise Hotel & Tours is located 24 mi from Queen Alia International Airport and a shuttle service is available upon request. The Citadel is just a 10-minute walk away. The hotel offers a 24-hour front desk service, a free public parking, and organizes several tours at an extra cost.
- Everyone was super friendly and helpful, the hotel is situated close to the jett bus station. The common space is nice to socialize or just chill. Highly recommend the place!
- The hotel owner is very kind and generous. They offered us free tea everytime we request it. We felt very homey. Everything is accessible from the location.
- It’s a very nice place to stay! Very friendly staff that can help you with everything
Staff were great, really went above and beyond. Very kind, helpful and accomodating made sure i had all the information i needed. Facilities were very clean and well maintained, Breakfast was delicious. I thouroughly enjoyed my time staying here! And would recommend it to anyone who visits Jordan!
Really nice staff, willing to give tips. A bit of a family atmosphere.
The room was good, with heating/air con, nice hot shower, the wifi even worked in the room.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Az Zarqa