Located in Azet, Maison Seignou provides free WiFi, and guests can enjoy a restaurant, a bar and a shared lounge.There is a fully equipped private bathroom with shower and free toiletries.A continental breakfast is available daily at the bed and breakfast.Maison Seignou also features a spa and wellness center, where guests can make the most of facilities like a sauna.Hiking and skiing can be enjoyed nearby, while a ski equipment rental service, a ski pass sales point and ski storage space are also available on site.Saint-Lary-Soulan is 3.7 mi from the accommodations, while Luchon is 29 mi away. The nearest airport is Tarbes Lourdes Pyrénées Airport, 31 mi from Maison Seignou.
- Perfect spot tucked away in the hillside of Azet. Beautiful home, kind and accommodating host, wonderful food, amazing views.
- The hosts were very welcoming. The house is nested within a typical and authentic mountain village wherein inhabitants still live from agriculture. The view of the valley and mountains a stunning.
- Super stylish, nice spa facilities, wonderful dinner.
- The mountain setting is fabulous. The house is very comfortable and well decorated. Dinner and breakfast both excellent.
- Friendly boutique style hotel.Excellent breakfast
Located in Azet in the Midi-Pyrénées region, Maison labat has a balcony and mountain views. This vacation home has a shared kitchen and free WiFi.The vacation home comes with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a flat-screen TV, a dining area, a fully equipped kitchen, and a patio with city views.The vacation home has a terrace. There’s a shared lounge at this property and guests can go hiking and fishing nearby.Saint-Lary-Soulan is 3.9 miles from Maison labat, while Luchon is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tarbes Lourdes Pyrénées Airport, 54 miles from the accommodation.
No reviews yet.
Set in Azet, La bergerie has a restaurant, shared lounge, garden, and free WiFi throughout the property. Boasting family rooms, this property also provides guests with a terrace.All guest rooms in the inn are fitted with a kettle. At La bergerie all rooms are fitted with a private bathroom with free toiletries.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the accommodations.Guests at La bergerie will be able to enjoy activities in and around Azet, like skiing and cycling.Saint-Lary-Soulan is 3.7 mi from the inn, while Luchon is 29 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Tarbes Lourdes Pyrénées Airport, 31 mi from La bergerie.
- The property is very costeffective and the area is very large. The landlord is very kind and found us a car from the foot of the mountain to the room.
- Warm welcome and nice location in a small villageThanks
- Nos htes vraiment trs agrables. Chambre confortable, belle salle de bain. Une vue splendide sur les montagnes environnantes avec alternance de soleil, nuages, brume, idyllique ! Repas de trs bon rapport qualit prix , prpar avec soin par Sylvie!
- Tout ,tait parfait excellent on a mme regretter de ne pas avoir rserver plus longtemps on a fait de trs belles rencontres des personnes au petit soins ,on c est retrouver avec des clients qui taient formidables on a pass une merveilleuse soire comme si on se connaissait dj ctait Super et trs convivial on y retournera et plus longtemps on nest pas prt de vous oublier un grand merci encore pour tout ne changer rien
- Un trs bon accueil. Un dner bien satisfaisant.Trs bon rapport qualit/prix .Nhsitez pas y sjourner ou venir manger. Azet est un trs beau petit village.
Vacancéole – Les Jardins de Balnéa
One of our top picks in Loudenvielle. Set in the village of Loudenvielle in the Louron Valley, this Vacancéole – Les Jardins De Balnéa residence features contemporary apartments with satellite TV and either a balcony or a terrace.All of the apartments at Vacancéole – Les Jardins De Balnéa are equipped with private bathrooms, a kitchenette and seating area. Free WiFi access is provided at the reception.The residence is located 350 feet from the Balnéa spa center and from Ludeo Aquaspace. These wellness centers feature swimming pools and a hot tub. Massages and regional cuisine are also available at the Balnéa spa center.Guests of Vacancéole Les Jardins De Balnéa can enjoy fishing, horse riding, tennis and kayaking nearby. Génos- Loudenvielle Lake is 650 feet away and the closest skiing areas are Val Louron, 5.3 mi away.
- Loudenvielle ist a beautifull place to stay. The location of the appartment ist also great. Appartment was big anough for 4 persons.
- The location is great. In Loudenvielle, with a couple of restaurants, minimarket, boulangerie, sports hire shops etc. A short walk and youre at the lake, spa or pump track. In summer theres an outdoor pool with slides, zip wires in the trees and pedalos on the lake.
- The place is surrounding the moutains and so close to the hotspring, there is navettes to go to the ski stations.
- Great location for cycling the local cols, which are numerous and classics from the Tour. Right next to the property is a fantastic restaurant and bar, food was amazing. Great patisserie 100 yards away do the best Pain au Chocolats Ive ever had. Next door to this is a little supermarket that had everything we need. Simply brilliant.
- Great location right in the centre of Loudenvielle. Beds comfy.
Hôtel Neste de Jade
One of our top picks in Saint-Lary-Soulan. Hotel Neste de Jade is located opposite the new cable car that offers easy access to the ski slopes. It is just a 5-minute walk from the village of Saint-Lary-Vignec and opposite the thermal center, Sensoria.Free Wi-Fi is available at the reception and a flat-screen TV is provided in each room. Guest rooms are spacious and have large bay windows that offer panoramic views.Hotel Neste de Jade offers a buffet breakfast and in winter, tea, coffee and hot chocolate are at guests’ disposal.Hotel Neste de Jade offers an outdoor swimming pool. Ski and equipment hire is also possible on site.The hotel enjoys a peaceful location, in the Hautes-Pyrénées region. Lourdes is 43 mi away.
- Hotel was great. Very clean, comfortable and modern. Staff was super friendly and helpful. Situated next to a steam and nice to sit out at the pool. Breakfast buffet was really good.
- Lovely small hotel in a good position. Just a short walk to the restaurants and shops. Good sized room with large ensuite shower room. A good breakfast so very happy with our stay.
- The breakfast was very good. Those little cakes with chocolate in the middle were superb. Also, granola, fruit, yogurt, pancakes, bacon, eggs, bread…perfect. The pool is good with the sound of the river running past and sun in the evening I was only there in the evening…I am sure there is sun all day. A great place to stay.
- Nice spacious room with a large balcony. Bed is super confi and it s a king bed. Very calm and yet close to the town. . There is a pool but we didn t get to use it as it was a cold day
- Close to town centre but not too close. Very quiet relaxing location.
Hôtel Les Arches
One of our top picks in Saint-Lary-Soulan. Hotel Les Arches is in the center of Saint Lary, close to the ski elevators and the thermal baths. It offers an outdoor heated swimming pool open in summer, and rooms with a private bathroom, TV and mountains views.Breakfast buffet is served each morning at Les Arches and notably includes home-made cakes, French pastries, cereals, breads, eggs, ham, cheese, dry and fresh fruits. This meal can be enjoyed in the dining room.Upon reservation at the reception and at an extra cost, guests can also have evening meals prepared with regional produce. Free WiFi is available in all areas and a computer is also available in the hotel’s lounge.The Hôtel Les Arches provides a free private outdoor car park, as well as a garage for bicycles. Luggage and ski storage is also available at the hotel.
- Great welcome, large room, good bed and quiet location.restaurant was very good, well chosen variety and different every night, yet very attentive to our vegetarian needs
- The hotel is in the center of the town with all the facilities restaurants, pharmacies, bus stops, markets very near.You can use the common room to relax in the afternoons if you want and the hotel has a private bathroom to the clients with a shower you can use if you enjoy until the last minute your journey in Saint Lary!Top hotel, for sure!
- Clean, comfortable, near centre of town. Parking. Lovely view.
- Happy. Helpful staff. Clean rooms. Excellent buffet breakfast.
- The staff was very accommodating and kind. The setting was picture perfect and St. Lary is truly a gem in the Pyrenees mountains.
Mercure Sensoria de Saint-Lary-Soulan
This Mercure has an indoor pool set in a mountainside garden in the Pyrenees. It is located in the thermal and ski resort of Saint-Lary-Soulan.Each of the Mercure Sensoria de Saint Lary’s guestrooms have modern décor and offer views of the mountains or spa garden. They are all equipped with private bathrooms, satellite TV and a Wi-Fi internet connection.On site facilities include a sauna, hot tub, a fitness center, tanning salon, a spa bath and a hammam. Massages are also available as well as thermal spa treatments.The Mercure’s restaurant, La Mangeoire, serves traditional and international cuisine. It offers a la carte dining, international buffets and meals can be enjoyed on the hotel panoramic terrace.Guests of Sensoria de Saint Lary can enjoy access to one of the largest ski resorts in the Pyrenees in winter. In summer guests can enjoy hiking, mountain biking and other outdoor activities.
- Very excellent location, near the bus stop,and there is a river behind the hotel, children can play around there. The room is tidy and clean, you can see very beautiful mountain view from the balcony,the buffet is also delicious and teasty.It only takes 5 mins to walk to the Tour information office.
- The staff was wonderful and were able to handle our request for a new room on a cooler side of the building due to high temperatures. Rooms were very clean and comfortable.
- Friendly staff, nothing too much trouble. Stunning location and great food, recommend all guests eat in the restaurant at least once during their stay
- The staff are delightful, welcoming and very helpful.Very good breakfast.
- The hotel certainly exceeded our expectations, and by a large margin, simply because we had booked for a single night in what we thought would be a reliable, generic chain similar to Premier Inn in UK. However, it is far more luxurious than this, in every way. Really nice, spacious rooms ours had a balcony and a welcoming foyer leading into a large, well appointed lounge and bar area. The restaurant was well appointed, with outside seating and genuinely great food from an interesting menu. All of the staff were incredibly friendly and had no problem conversing with us in English. Loads of free parking right next to the hotel.Ultimately, the hotel was absolutely incredible value as we only paid offpeak Premier Inn price for our stay! Marvellous.
Lagrange Vacances L’Ardoisière
One of our top picks in Saint-Lary-Soulan. The Lagrange Vacances L’Ardoisière is located 2,650 feet from the ski elevators and the center of Saint Lary Village. It features an indoor pool.The residence offers studios and apartments with a balcony or a terrace overlooking the valley or the mountain. They have a TV and a kitchenette equipped with a microwave oven and dishwasher.With private parking available on site, the Lagrange Vacances L’Ardoisière is accessible via the A64 motorway.
- Son emplacement, prs du torrent, bien amnag, proche St Lary et Vignec
- lespace, la propret, la literie et le prix, tout a trs bien
- tablissement trs bien situ calme et reposant avec sa rivire qui se situe larrire de lhitel
- la situation gographique dans la vallela situation proximit des commercesle calme du jardin au bord de la Neste
- Le cadre, le calme et lenvironnement Lensemble balno
Madame Vacances Résidence Cami Real
One of our top picks in Saint-Lary-Soulan. Madame Vacances Résidence Cami Real offers spacious apartments on 2 levels. It also has an indoor pool, hot tub, sauna and steam room. There is free WiFi access at the reception and with a surcharge in each accommodations.All of the apartments have a fully equipped kitchen, and a balcony. TV can be rented at an extra cost.The residence is located in Saint Lary, surrounded by the highest peaks of the Pyrenees, the Pic Long Néouvielle (10,500 feet). It is a great starting point for skiing, walks and hikes in the vast wilderness that forms a natural frontier with Spain.
- Ideally situated for my purposes which were road cycling on some of the most thrilling climbs in the Pyrenees. Great bike storage on balcony of apartment, and a real haven to return to after a tough day in the saddle.
- The staff is top. Very friendly and very nice people. Top to the couple running the reception.
- Location was excellent stunning views! Well equipped kitchen and comfortable furniture.
- Central location and plenty of room in our apartment.
- Spacious appartment. Had everything we needed. Nice bath.
One of our top picks in Saint-Lary-Soulan. Set in a tree-lined park at the foot of Neouvielle Nature Reserve, Hotel La Pergola is this 3-star hotel offering guest rooms with mountain or garden views. Saint-Lary Soulan bus station is just 350 feet away.The individually decorated guest rooms feature an LCD TV and wooden furnishings. Each room has a balcony and some of the rooms have a multi-jet shower.Regional specialties are served in the hotel’s restaurant, which features an open fire. You can enjoy a drink at the bar or on the terrace. A continental breakfast is prepared every morning at Hotel La Pergola.Wi-Fi access is available throughout, and additional facilities include ski storage.The cable cars are located just 650 feet away and you can take a trip to Spain, 16 mi away. Free private parking is possible on site.
- Location and alpine decor. Great cosy restaurant with a well thought out menu and quality produce. Large spacious room with a terrace and a view of the mountainside .Friendly staff and atmosphere. Parking and pets allowed.
- The whole experience was great Close to restaurants and very central. I loved the dog that greets you too !
- Fantastic location, parking on site, and very clean rooms. We had a wonderful view of the mountains to wake up to.
- lovely homy feeling staying at a family run hotel spacious comfortable and clean bedrooms beautiful mountainstyle common area very kind and helpful staff great location at the heart of the lovely St Lary village 10 minutes walk to the lifts to Pla Dadet 1700 meters or 15 minutes drive to Espiaube 1900 meters lucky the hotels gorgeous white mountain dog was a lovely presence in the hotel
- Sjour agrable , tablissement calme et propre, chambre avec vue sur les montagnesLe restaurant de lhtel est excellent A refaire sans hsitation
Looking for: Best Hotels in Azet