Chabanettes Hotel & Spa
Offering views of the forest and mountains, Chabanettes Hotel & Spa is located close to Auzelles in the Parc Naturel Régional Livradois Forez. The hotel offers an on-site spa upon reservation, which includes an outdoor hot tub, infrared sauna and a relaxation area. Free WiFi is available throughout the hotel.All rooms have a flat-screen TV, a seating area where guests can relax and a desk. Extra room amenities include a Tassimo coffee machine, free toiletries and a hair dryer.Guests can have a drink at the whiskey bar or relax on the riverside terrace. Upon reservation, guests can also enjoy a meal in the dining room from the daily set menu.Chabanettes Hotel & Spa is located on the D996. Clermont-Ferrand Airport is 30 mi from Auberge de Chabanettes, while Ambert and Issoire are located less than 19 mi from the property.
- Lovely room, great meals and ultra genuinely friendly owners. The dining area was very pleasant and we ate our breakfast outside overlooking the river, all very relaxing.
- Great 4 course dinner and a really authentic French breakfast in the morning.
- Tim and Ingrid were excellent hosts. Friendly, helpful and efficient.Our room was spacious and very comfortable. Gorgeous fluffy towels in the bathroom!The evening meal was absolutely delicious, as was the breakfast.Chabanettes is worth every penny and we would definitely return if in the area again!
- Tim and Ingrid were lovely and very welcoming. We booked fairly late notice for an evening meal and they couldnt have been more accomodating. Tim took time to talk us through the different cheeses to taste. The food was excellent and the children loved their meals too.
- We stayed at Chabanettes Hotel Spa for one night on route to the South of France. We had a large family room which was excellent, two double beds and one single bed. The room was extremely clean and very comfortable. We also had the pleasure of having our evening meal at the hotel and it was absolutely delicious. I had emailed ahead to advise that I didnt eat meat but I ate fish and would it be possible to accommodate this, nothing was to much trouble, the meal was outstanding. We would highly recommend the Chabanettes Hotel, the owners are so friendly and welcoming. Thank you
Les chambres d’hôtes de la Frissonnette
Boasting a garden, Les chambres d’hôtes de la Frissonnette is set in Auzelles and also provides barbecue facilities and a terrace. Among the facilities at this property are a 24-hour front desk and a shared lounge, along with free WiFi throughout the property. Private parking can be arranged at an extra charge.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a kettle, a shower, a hairdryer and a wardrobe. At the guest house rooms include a private bathroom with free toiletries.Guests at Les chambres d’hôtes de la Frissonnette can enjoy a continental breakfast.Guests at the accommodations will be able to enjoy activities in and around Auzelles, like hiking.Thiers is 24 mi from Les chambres d’hôtes de la Frissonnette, while Issoire is 22 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Clermont-Ferrand Auvergne Airport, 29 mi from the guest house.
- A very nice property in the middle of nature. Breakfast was amazing. The facility is spotlessly clean and recently renovated. We decided to make use of the opportunity to have a dinner with our host and I must say it was just perfect, all the products were local and bio, lots of wine served and a great atmosphere overall. You can hardly find a better price/value ratio.
- Once again I enjoyed my stay here. The room was very comfortable, the owner was very hospitable and her evening meal and breakfast were both delicious. I hope to come back soon!
- The location was a bit off the beaten track but the hotel itself was very nice, brand new and finished to the highest standard,
- Petits djeuners et repas excellents. Notre htesse trs accueillante se mets en 4 pour nous faire plaisir. Lendroit est trs calme propice au repos et la dtente. Nombreuses ballades faire dans les environs. Sans aucun doute, une adresse retenir.
- Excellent accueil de Nicole notre htesse dans ce lieu porteur dauthenticit et de modernit. Si vous la nature vous tes au bon endroit, le domaine fait 42 ha. Un petit djeuner digne dun 5 toiles. De plus, nous avons dn sur place grce aux talents de cuisinire de Nicole.
Located in Auzelles, 31 mi from Chalmazel, La Rosière provides a shared lounge and free WiFi.There is a seating and a dining area in all units.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.La Rosière offers a terrace.Hiking, skiing and cycling are possible within the area, and a water park is available on site.Thiers is 24 mi from the accommodations, while Issoire is 21 mi away. The nearest airport is Clermont-Ferrand Auvergne Airport, 21 mi from La Rosière.
- Accueil trs chaleureux et attentionn. Dommage que nous nayons pas pu y passer davantage de temps pour partager un repas.Nous y reviendrons….
- Lieu parfaitement calme et trs joliment rnov et dcor par son propritaire, luimme trs accueillant. La rgion est merveilleusement belle. Le lit est confortable. Il y a le wifi.
- Nous avons apprci le calme, la chaleur du pole bois, la bonne cuisine prpare avec beaucoup damour et des ingrdients qui proviennent du jardin. Nous avons pass un excellent sjour, je vous recommande vivement!
- Chambre dcore avec got Le calme absolu bien apprciable lorsque lon vient dune grande villeLa gentillesse du propritaire
- Warme gastheer die ons van alles over de locatie kon vertellen. Ligging is groen, midden in de natuur. Onze hond had alle ruimte om door het gras te rennen. Mooie, schone kamer.
Gite Arduenna is located in Auzelles. This self-catered vacation home has a garden, grill facilities, free WiFi and free private parking.The vacation home comes with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a dining area, a fully equipped kitchen, and a terrace with garden views. For added convenience, the property can provide towels and bed linen for an extra charge.Hiking can be enjoyed nearby.Thiers is 24 miles from the vacation home, while Issoire is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Clermont-Ferrand Auvergne Airport, 28 miles from Gite Arduenna.
No reviews yet.
Offering free WiFi and mountain views, Gîte Darnôzen is a property located in Auzelles. Featuring free private parking, the vacation home is in an area where guests can engage in activities such as hiking, fishing and minigolf.The vacation home has 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a dining area, a fully equipped kitchen, and a patio with garden views. The vacation home also provides a seating area, washing machine and a bathroom with a shower and a bath.Guests can relax in the wellness area, including a hammam, and a sauna, or in the garden equipped with BBQ facilities. A terrace is available for guests at the vacation home to use.Thiers is 24 miles from Gîte Darnôzen, while Issoire is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Clermont-Ferrand Auvergne Airport, 28 miles from the accommodation.
- Tout, cest un petit coin charmant, o le cadre est reposant, nous disposons de tout le confort ncessaire. Lamnagement et la dcoration de cette trs belle et grande maison est trs bien conu. Nous tions un groupe de 10 personnes dont des enfants et ctait le TOP! Isabelle, la grante est trs sympa et trs disponible.Cest une adresse que je voudrais garder que pour moi…cest vous dire!
- La qualit des quipements, prestations et de laccueil dIsabelleLes petits plus et les attentions supplmentairesEh bien sr le hammam sauna et jacuzzi !
- Btisse rnove avec gout et matriaux de qualit. Nich au cour du forez idal pour Week end repos, ballades et tables en famille quip du sauna et hammam …clairement un super lieu, recommander !!!
- La surface, les quipements. La literie, le calme, l accueil. Le confort et La propret
Le Jardin des Pierres Brunes
Le Jardin des Pierres Brunes offers accommodations in Saint-Jean-des-Ollières in the Livradois-Forez Regional Natural Park. Wi-Fi is available throughout the property free of charge.All units feature gardens views and have a private bathroom and a hair dryer.A range of activities is offered in the area, such as cycling and hiking. Clermont-Ferrand is 20 mi from Le Jardin des Pierres Brunes, while Le Mont-Dore is 30 mi away. The nearest airport is Auvergne Airport, 17 mi from Le Jardin des Pierres Brunes.
- Everything ambiance, bio products, animals. super hosts, farmhouse, peace, remoteness, fabulous breakfast.Guests should remember this is a country residence some distance from supermarkets etc, however there are some good restaurants in easy driving distance. We will go back again for sure.
- Amazing place, lovely surroundings, ftiendly hosts.
- We booked this last minute as we were travelling back to England from the costa Blanca Spain and didnt know how far in France we would be. We arrived a little later than anticipated as the traffic was heavy but the hosts were amazing. My children were hungry and they couldnt do enough and have them a healthy and nutritious snack all produced by their farm. Our room was spotlessly clean and they welcomed our little dog too with open arms. We loved all the little quirks and personal touches added to the accommodation. Breakfast was out of this world. Everything was homemade fresh that morning. Bread, plum crumble, smoothie, bread, cake, fruits, tea and coffee. It was incredibly peaceful and scenic and we will definitely come back again when we drive back next year. Maybe well stay a couple of nights. Thank you for a lovely rest stop.
- Accueil chaleureux, excellent contact, petit djeuner trs bien tant en qualit quen quantit, plateau repas idem, nourriture varie et trs bien prpare.Conseils aviss pour les dcouvertes de la rgion.Site super calme et charmant rempli de quitude
- Nous avons pass un excellent sjour chez Line et Philippe. Tout tait parfait laccueil super, la chambre spacieuse et confortable, le petit djeuner fait maison dlicieux et trs copieux, les plateaux repas y compris pour les vgtariens! excellents. Le Jardin des pierres brunes est trs bien situ pour dcouvrir le parc rgional naturel LivradoisForez. Plusieurs circuits sont proposs, dont un dj partir du domaine. Des points de vue magnifiques et belle compagne auvergnate! Line connait bien la rgion et nous a bien conseill diffrentes activits. A visiter galement Ambert notre coup de cur et ses multiples facettes artisanales!Merci vous! On reviendra, a cest sr!
Domaine de Gaudon
Set in the heart of Livradois Regional Park, this bourgeois chateau dates from the 19th century. You can admire the 100-year-old trees in the 11-hectare park, go pond fishing or visit Saint-Dier-d’Auvergne Château, 3.7 mi away.The rooms at Domaine de Gaudon are decorated in an elegant style with period furniture. Each one includes free Wi-Fi access and views of the park, countryside or valley.Breakfast is served under the exposed beams in the grand living room. You can also enjoy breakfast on the terrace, which offers views of the Puy de Dome on clear days.Other local attractions include the cities of Thiers and Issoire, both less than 25 mi from the property. You may also choose to cycle the 3.7 mi to Cunlhat. Free private parking is available on site.
- Alain and Monique were excellent hosts. Helpful with information, making wonderful breakfasts and even proving a welcome aperitif. The Domaine is beautifully furnished and the grounds superb. Highly recommended!
- Charming hosts with a very warm welcome. Very authentic French house. The host organised a super meal at a near by restaurant ahead of our arrival. This was most typically French with excellent food. The breakfast was a banquet and the champagne on arrival was very much appreciated. The location is idilic. If you like a true French B and B I would truly recommend.
- Das Frhstck war auergewhnlich gut und liebevoll angerichtet, mit vielen regionalen Produkten. Zudem warendie Inhaber des Hotels sehr um unser Wohl bemht und haben sogar fr uns einen Platz in einem Restaurant reserviert. Wir haben uns dort sehr wohl gefhlt und werden das Hotel bestimmt wieder buchen.
- Accueil chaleureux et sympathique, chambre propre et trs bien meuble, petit djeuner excellent dans une grande salle manger avec une super vue.
- Trs beau lieu, calme absolu, chambre trs propre, belle demeure, des htes trs trs sympa, , excellent petit djeuner
Les Roulottes et Cabanes du Livradois
In the heart of the Livradois-Forez Regional Natural Park, Les Roulottes et Cabanes du Livradois offers self-catering accommodations and free Wi-Fi in public areas.The cabins and caravans feature a terrace with a view of the valley and lake, and private bathrooms with a shower and toilet.The fully-equipped kitchenette includes a microwave, refrigerator, coffee machine and electric kettle. Kitchenware and BBQ facilities are also provided.Les Roulottes et Cabanes du Livradois is 350 feet from a lake offering various water activities, a playground, a tennis court, a mini golf and table tennis.Set in a 5-hectare domain, Les Roulottes et Cabanes du Livradois offers a bar, snacks, and the restaurant serves regional specialties and stone-baked pizzas.
- Equipement complet dans la roulotte restauration sur placeDisponibilt du personnelCalme et en natureSur demande le petit djeuner apport chaque matin
- Prachtig rustig afgelegen accomodatie, tevens heel fijn restaurant met aardige mensen!
- La gentillesse des propritaires Le cadre, le restaurant taient parfait, on sest rgals
- Le calme , la convivialit , la simplicit La cabane est petite mais extrmement bien pens
- Hbergement trs atypique et pittoresque.Pas le grand luxe mais trs trs agrable pour un dpaysement russi.Interlocuteurs trs trs sympathiques et disponibles
Hotel De L’Abbaye
Offering a terrace, Hotel De L’Abbaye is located in Sauxillanges. Free Wi-Fi access is available for guests.All rooms offer a flat-screen TV, while the triple room also comes with a desk. Private bathrooms are complete with shower, toilet and free toiletries.Breakfast is available at an additional charge and Hotel De L’Abbaye features a restaurant and a bar on site. Additional restaurants can be found a short walk away.There is a pedestrian and bike path 0.6 mi away and the property is 3.1 mi from Usson and 7.8 mi from Issoire. The hotel offers free parking.
- This was the second time we have stayed at this lovely hotel in middle of a beautiful village not far from the A75. The room was basic but had everything we needed and was clean, comfortable and with a very effective shower. Dinner was very good with excellent wine and home made chocolate mousse. Breakfast was particularly good with jugs of hot coffee and milk and fresh bread and croissants. Plenty of free parking in the square outside.
- Chilled out hotel full of localsNice staff who advised on route to miss Tour de France
- The hotel is in the centre of a pleasant little town with plenty of parking spaces, right outside the hotel. The staff were always available and helpful. The hotel has been renovated, with new carpets and an excellent lift. The breakfast was good, with very fresh bread and excellent croissants. The restaurant menu is adequate and the bar good. There are tables etc outside at which one can eat.
- Its a very nice hotel. We had a comfortable room. There is also an excellent restaurant. Overall its very good value for money and to be recommended.
- Bedroom was quiet, it and the salle deau impeccably clean and pleasant.Staff entirely hospitable.
Auberge Les Liards
Set in the Livradois-Forez Regional Natural Park, Auberge des Liard is an eco-friendly guest house with a gardens, terraces, a bar, and free Wi-Fi in public areas.With a view of Auvergne’s volcano chain, the soundproofed rooms at Auberge des Liard feature a seating area, a wardrobe and individual heating. The private bathrooms include a shower and toilet.A continental organic breakfast is available every morning, and you can also choose to share dinners with other guests and the hosts.Nearby activities include hiking and biking, and massages are available upon request and charges are applicable.
- An amazing location on a beautiful farm with 12th century buildings. Gorgeous views and lovely grounds. The owners are really friendly! Feel very fortunate to have spent a night there!
- I enjoyed the warm welcome, the comfortable accommodations, and the peace and quiet. The views are spectacular! Dinner was delightfulattentive service in a convivial atmosphere.
- 1. An old farm barn stone walls converted into a rustic Auberge, yet totally modern facilities, bathrooms, rooms, new roofs, new wooden stairs to the lofts. Owners are adding new rooms into the adjacent farm buildings.2. The overall ambiance of the place, they even have some farm animals and peacocks. 3. Cleanness superior.4. Decor the owners traveled the world and the place is decorated with folk art collectibles. I slept in zebra theme room.5. Located on top of a mountain panoramic views of mountain chains and volcanoes extinct are breathtaking. 6. The night skies are fabulous, because of remote location and no air or light pollution.
- Its an amazing setting with beautiful views over the area. Beautiful sunsets and sunrises. A true living in nature experience. We stayed for four nights in the Nepal room which is truly remarkable and perfect for a family with three kids. We had breakfast and dinners there every day and Walter is an amazing cook. Every day something different, with fresh products, freshly baked bread, home made jam. We did lots of nice trips every day volcano climbing, canoe, zip lining in the trees, swimming in the river. A highly recommended place and experience.
- Very hospitable place, peaceful, spectacular views.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Auzelles