Daiwa Roynet Hotel Aomori
One of our top picks in Aomori. Set in Aomori, 3.1 mi from Sannai-Maruyama site, Daiwa Roynet Hotel Aomori offers accommodations with a restaurant, private parking and a fitness center. Among the facilities at this property are a 24-hour front desk and a business center, along with free WiFi throughout the property. Ajigasawa-kō is 30 mi from the hotel.The units come with air conditioning, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a fridge, a kettle, a bidet, a hairdryer and a desk. Featuring a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries, rooms at the hotel also provide guests with a city view. Guest rooms feature a wardrobe.Guests at Daiwa Roynet Hotel Aomori can enjoy a buffet breakfast.Hakkoda Ski Area is 14 mi from the accommodations, while Sukayu Onsen is 17 mi away. The nearest airport is Aomori Airport, 6.8 mi from Daiwa Roynet Hotel Aomori.
- Fantastic breakfast and well designed, stylish restaurant. Hotel is new and very clean.
- The staff was amazing and polite. Amazing location. The room was fantastic and very clean. The restaurants ambiance was very intriguing.
- Incredible bathroom, delicious breakfast, great view and good free wifi
- Modern, crisp infrastructure and well mannered staff make this a great choice at the price I got.
- Superb breakfast, Excellent Japanese breakfast and good fresh brewed black coffee, croissants, juices, etc
APA Hotel Aomorieki-higashi
One of our best sellers in Aomori! Conveniently located just a 4-minute walk from JR Aomori Station, APA Hotel Aomorieki-higashi offers simple guest rooms fitted with a 40-inch flat-screen TV with video-on-demand programs. Free WiFi is available throughout the property.Each compact room comes with a fridge and an electric kettle. The private bathroom has a bath tub and free toiletries.Aomorieki-higashi APA Hotel provides free luggage storage services. In-room massages can be arranged at a surcharge. Coin launderette and drinks vending machines are also available on site.The hotel is a 10-minute walk from Honmachi downtown area in Aomori. Aomori Ferry Terminal is a 10-minute drive away.Breakfast is served at the restaurant on the ground floor.
- Only 58min walk i think from Aomori station. I like it when you can reach easily from the hotel to Nokkedon market, ASPAM and marine ship.
- Convenient location and very attentive staff. Good value for money!
- My stay at APA Higashi was very relaxing and comfortable. Its located in a perfect spot only a crosswalk to the harbor, 2 blocks from Aomori Station, a block from the main shopping street, Family Mart, and Daiso, my favorite stores. It has a cozy reception lobby.The wonderful and very accommodating staff made my stay that much more enjoyable. Likewise, the cleaning crew cleans the room and changes the beddings and towels everyday, with complementary bottled water, too!!! Thank you for an amazing and relaxing stay!!!
- It was a very affordable single room hotel! The price was hard to beat! Its about a 7 to 8 minute walk from the station.
- The hotel was clean, the room was in good condition.
Hotel JAL City Aomori
Located a 6-minute walk away from JR Aomori Train Station, Hotel Jal City Aomori offers stylish rooms. Free WiFi is accessible throughout the property.Air-conditioned rooms feature a flat-screen TV with foreign language satellite broadcasting and and an private bathroom with free toiletries, a hairdryer and a bath. Each is fitted with a desk, an electric kettle and a refrigerator.At Aomori Jal City Hotel, guests can get a massage or use the laundry service. A luggage storage service and a designated smoking area are also available on site.La Sera serves a buffet-style breakfast as well as a la carte lunch items.Aspumu, a shopping site for local products is a 3-minute walk away, Nebuta house Warasse is a 5-minute walk and Aomorigyosai Center where guests can enjoy Nokkedon is a 10-minute walk away. Mt. Hakkoda is a 55-minute drive from the property. The Sannai-Maruyama Site can be accessed within a 15-minute drive. Aomori Airport is a 25-minute bus ride away from the property.
- The service was very flexible. I had arrived to Aomori around 11pm and was able to check in. Also there was one evening that my friend and I drove back from Lake Towada late and the front desk allowed us to use the parking lot. Everyone was really friendly and helpful. I recommended this place to everyone who is visiting Aomori
- Theyre thoughtful enough to provide free brushes and towels on the front door. Of all the hotel I visited this year the amenities there is exceptional. All the basic like toothbrush, shampoo and soap was there but also face mask, 3 more kind of face wash and lotions, shaving cream and a few stuffs I dont know how to use.Also its very close to a car rent. Like you can see the sign from your room close.
- Free parking!! The staffs are very nice, friendly and helpful.
- I love the room, I have the room on the corner with 2 big windows can see the bridge nicely.
- Great location not far from station. Great facilities. Good self serve laundry. Great bfast buffet. Highly recommended.
Smile Hotel Aomori
One of our best sellers in Aomori! Located in the busy area in the heart of Aomori, Smile Hotel Aomori provides compact accommodations fitted with a comfortable bed and a duvet. JR Aomori Station is a 5-minute drive away, and JR Shin-Aomori Shinkansen (bullet train) Station is a 15-minute drive from the hotel. Free Wi-Fi is available in the lobby area.Guest rooms come with a flat-screen TV, a small fridge and free wired internet. Free green tea bags and an electric kettle are also provided. The private bathroom includes a hairdryer and free toiletries.The 24-hour front desk at Aomori Smile Hotel can store guests’ luggage for free. In-room massage services can be arranged, and guests can use internet PCs and a coin-operated launderette.The hotel is a 30-minute drive from Aomori Airport. Munakata Shiko Memorial Museum of Art is a 10-minute drive away. Aomori’s famous Nebuta Festival is held right in front of the property in summer.A hearty breakfast buffet with Japanese and Western dishes is available on site.
No reviews yet.
ART HOTEL Aomori
One of our top picks in Aomori. Featuring views of Hakkoda Mountains and Mutsu Bay, ART HOTEL Aomori is located a 3-minute walk from Shinmachi 2-chome Bus Stop where airport shuttle stops. Aomori Train Station is a 15-minute walk away. It offers a restaurant and modern guest rooms with free WiFi. The lobby features 5 Nebuta traditional floats on display.The air-conditioned rooms are fitted with a TV, a fridge and an electric kettle. The private bathroom offers a bathtub, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a coin-operated launderette on site.A breakfast buffet featuring local ingredients can be enjoyed in the restaurant.ART HOTEL Aomori is a 5-minute drive from Aomori Bay Bridge.
- ives As the name of the hotel suggests the artworks adorn the reception and lobby area, and are tastefully done. Gives a pleasant and vibrant ambience.Breakfast was good. A side note it seems a particular icecream flavour is popular and gets over within first hour. The slacking part was that it was not refilled and the next day it was removed. Little thing but casts an influence on the guest. The view from the window was pleasant especially waking up.
- Location is good. Rooms are big comfortable. Room facilities are excellent.Overall good experience.
- The hotel was nice and centrally located. The breakfast buffet was also very good.
- I like morning breakfast and the ocean outside 1106 door number
- Super clean, great lobby and amazing staff all around! The 12th floor, where I stayed, had a great view and the hotel is very accommodating. I even borrowed an umbrella for the day.
APA Hotel Aomorieki-Kenchodori
APA Hotel Aomorieki-Kenchodori provides air-conditioned accommodations in Aomori. 2.7 mi from Sannai-Maruyama site, the property is also 8.1 mi away from Asamushi Aquarium. The property is 11 mi from Hakkoda Ski Area and 14 mi from Sakayu Onsen.At the hotel, the rooms include an original mattress optimizing weight distribution, a desk and a flat-screen TV. Rooms come with a private bathroom with a bath, free toiletries and a hair dryer. All rooms will provide guests with a fridge.A buffet breakfast is served every morning at the property.When guests need guidance on where to visit, the reception will be happy to provide advice.Ajigasawa-kō is 22 mi from APA Hotel Aomorieki-Kenchodori. The nearest airport is Aomori Airport, 6.8 mi from the property.
- Good hospitality. Near the station and other tourist spot.
- pretty much a spacier room than other japanese hotel rooms
- It is a 10 minute walk from Aomori Station, which gives you the chance to get a feel for the city and the area. There are a number of restaurants and cafes nearby, including a craft beer pub.
- Under the circumstances of Covid19 the stay was very comfortable, the staff friendly. I could use the washing dryer to to catch up on my laundry. Very good!
- Great location, very friendly staff. Comfortable and clean.
Aomori Center Hotel
Set within 3.1 mi of Sannai-Maruyama site and 14 mi of Hakkoda Ski Area, Aomori Center Hotel offers rooms with air conditioning and a private bathroom in Aomori. Among the facilities of this property are a restaurant, a 24-hour front desk and luggage storage space, along with free WiFi. Private parking can be arranged at an extra charge.All guest rooms in the hotel are fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Guest rooms will provide guests with a fridge.A buffet breakfast is available every morning at Aomori Center Hotel.At the accommodations guests are welcome to take advantage of a hot spring bath and a sauna.Sukayu Onsen is 17 mi from Aomori Center Hotel, while Ajigasawa-kō is 30 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Aomori Airport, 6.2 mi from the hotel.
- Onsen in hotel is the best! First time ever to experience it, its the best experience ever! Breakfast is also impressive. Service is also excellent. Location also good
- A little run down but relative to what you are paying for
- The room accommodations are nice, spacious for the area, with adequate room for outfits and unpacking. Shower/bath and toilet had expected bathroom space for Japan. Room was especially quiet, with thick walls. Room temperature was welladjustable. Fully indoor path to the onsen onsite. Staff spoke English well enough for no communication issues, and were clear about instructions for all facilities. Checkin and checkout was very simple and quick. Convenient to bus stop.
- Hot spring was spacious and relaxing.Buffet breakfast starts at 630 was very good.Comfortable pajamas were provided which you can wear to hot spring bath.Close to Aomori train JR buses.
- Comfy room. Quite close to the train station. And an onsen inside. The staff are great.
Hotel Sunroute Aomori
Located a 4-minute walk from Aomori Station, Hotel Sunroute Aomori features free WiFi throughout the property. Paid private parking is available on site. A convenience store is available within a minute’s walk, while a department store and Augashinsen Market is within 5 minutes walk away.All air-conditioned rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a seating area where you can relax. You will find an electric kettle in the room. Rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property offering luggage storage service. A 24-hour coin-operated launderette is available on site for guest’s convenience. The business center features PCs and fax/photocopying machines. Bicycle racks are available on site.Guests will find an on-site restaurant featuring ocean views.
- Rooms are big enough with well maintained and cleaned bathroom. All the facilities were perfect and staff was nice and helpful. Great location for quick access to the Aomori station, Aomori Nokkedon Fresh fish market also close to the Aomori park with main tourist attractions in the city.
- The location is perfect as it wasnt far from the train station and the staffs are really nice.We didnt avail the breakfast tho as we need to leave early the next day.
- This hotel is located around 400m from Aomori station and near the shopping center. It was a bit confusing to find it first because it has two buildings. This hotel is a bit pack for 3 persons but should be okay for 2 persons.
- The rooms were bigger than expected. The location was great and was maybe a 5 minute walk to the Nebuta Museum.
- The location was great. I had to catch a few early buses and the location made it very convenient. The room was also very comfortable.
Set a 6-minute drive from JR Aomori Station and Nebuta House Warasse, Hotel Aomori features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. The hotel is 30 minutes by car from Sannai-Maruyama site.There is free shuttle service, a 24-hour front desk, room service and shops at the property.The hotel also offers bike hire. JR Shin-Aomori Station is 20 minutes by car. The nearest airport is Aomori Airport, a 30-minute drive km from the property.
- The staff called me a cab as I was stranded a few miles away. He was patient with my poor Japanese and through the early morning before 4 AM. They were all very friendly. It was wonderfully quiet during my stay as well, perhaps in part of the location. Lastly, the shower was wonderfully powerful.
- Its a older hotel but super clean with great staff
- Nice bog room, clean and comfortable. Staff are nice and good service
- Staff were very accommodating. They dont speak much English so be prepared with a translator app.
Super Hotel Aomori
Located in Aomori, within 3.7 mi of Sannai-Maruyama site and 13 mi of Hakkoda Ski Area, Super Hotel Aomori features free WiFi throughout the property. This 2-star hotel offers luggage storage space.All guest rooms in the hotel are fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms at Super Hotel Aomori have air conditioning and a desk.A buffet breakfast is available each morning at the accommodations.Sukayu Onsen is 17 mi from Super Hotel Aomori, while Ajigasawa-kō is 30 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Aomori Airport, 6.8 mi from the hotel.
- Given the price it was a lovely package We enjoyed the breakfast too
- Free face mask .Best washing machine and free detergent.And Lawson is on the first floor.
- In overall, this hotel is very clean and comfortable to stay in despite the size.
- Breakfast is free and good enough. Simple but good quality.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Aomori