Gasthof zum Goldenen Pflug
The family-run Gasthof Zum Goldenen Pflug is located in the center of Amstetten, just steps from the main square and 2,450 feet from the train station. Guests can enjoy traditional Austrian cuisine and free WiFi access.The spacious rooms come with a flat-screen cable TV and a private bathroom.The A1 motorway is a 5-minute drive away.
- Traditional hotel clean, comfortable and more than adequate. Good location in the centre of town but on a quiet side street. 67 minute walk from the railway station. Was able to book in at midday without any trouble.
- The bed was soooo comfy apart from the Church bells which are normal in that part of the world, it was very, very quiet. Each night, I slept for 8 solid hrs! Amazing, badly needed rest.
- The bed was really comfy, the rooms spacious, very, clean very quiet and breakfast plentiful.
- Staff are friendly the location is excellent City Centre. It was very quiet.
- Nice locality, kind staff. Calm room. Ok for me. Parking in the court
One of our top picks in Amstetten. Located in the center of Amstetten in the heart of the Mostviertel region, Hotel Exel offers a spa area and free private parking. The A1 motorway is 0.9 mi away.The air-conditioned rooms of Hotel Exel provide cable TV, a mini-bar, and a bathroom with hairdryer.Guests can enjoy Austrian and international specialties in the Exel Hotel’s restaurant. A rich breakfast buffet is served every morning.Hotel Exel is located halfway between Linz and St. Pölten. Both cities are about 31 mi away. The Wachau region and the famous Melk Abbey are 19 mi away.
- Good location. And free parking. Kind frontdesk. New sauna.
- Velmi dobr ist hotel, velmi pjemn personl a dobr sndan.
- Die Damen beim Check in / out waren sehr freundlich uns wurde gleich gesagt , dass ein Fest stattfindet vor und rund ums Hotel und dass es lauter werden knnte !! Htten ein anderes Zimmer bekommen, aber waren dann noch bis zur spten Stunde auch unterwegs hat voll gepasst !! Lage sehr zentral Frhstck o.k. !! Zimmer sehr schn !!
- Wahrscheinlich das beste HotelFrhstck das ich je hatte! Nichts kommt aus der Dose, HamEggs wie sie sein sollten! Regionale Spezialitten Birnensaft!!! und Omelettes a la Carte. Dazu ein sehr sehr charmanter Kellner.Unser Zimmer war sehr gut schallisoliert. Drauen gibt es 23 Bars und es war ein Abend an dem man gerne lnger drauen sitzt. Im Zimmer hat man davon nichts mitbekommen.
- Wir haben gut geschlafen, die Klimaanlage war angenehm eingestellt. Beim Frhstck blieb kein Wunsch unerfllt. Das Personal ist sehr zuvorkommend.
Stadthotel Gürtler is set in the center of Amstetten, within Austria’s Mostviertel region. It offers tasteful rooms with cherrywood furniture and individual designs. Free WiFi is available.All comfortable rooms offer cable TV and a seating area. The bathrooms feature double sinks and are equipped with a hairdryer.Guests can relax in the hotel’s sauna.A bar and a restaurant serving regional cuisine are on site.Stadthotel Gürtler offers concierge service and free private parking.
- Ik ben voor de tweede keer bij hun geweest, alles was heel goed.
- Das Hotel wurde in den letzten Jahren Schritt fr Schritt modernisiert und ist jetzt modern vom Look und sehr gut ausgestattet. Das Personal ist wie immer sehr freundlich und zuvorkommend. Die perfekte Destination wenn man am Abend noch ins Zentrum will zum Abendessen und danach einen Cocktail oder ein Glas Wein an der Bar im Hotel trinken will.Ich selbst flle mich schon seit vielen Jahren sehr wohl im Stadthotel. Das Hotel hat eine gewisse Atmosphre und Ausstrahlung die ich persnlich sehr mag. Daher komme ich immer wieder wenn ich in der Nhe zu tun habe.
- Lage nahe ZentrumFreundlichkeit des PersonalsBar
- Bett sehr bequem, Zimmer ausreichend eingerichtet und extrem sauber
- Nett, freundlich gefhrt, am Abend bequeme Bar, Frhstck in Ordnung
Offering a restaurant, Gasthof Alpenblick is located in Kollmitzberg, 10 feet uphill from the Donau cycling track. Free WiFi access is available.Rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom with a shower.At Gasthof Alpenblick, a garden and a terrace are at the guests’ disposal. Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge and a children’s playground. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking.Free parking is available. A supermarket is 2.5 mi from the property. Linz Airport is 32 mi away.
- The new rooms were very comfortable. The beds amazing and the view from the open window magnificent.
- The very nice and helpful staff, the view from the room, quiet , the room was very comfortable, with good wifi signal, free parking
- Very friendly, breathtaking view, delicious food, tidy rooms, a whole package! Definitely recommend it.
- The staff were very nice. The surroundings are breathtaking, the rooms and the gasthof are modern and clean and the area is super quiet, and they have a lovely terrace you can have breakfast on that overlooks the valley towards AmstettenThe shower in our room, in particular, was a highlight
- The location is amazing, on a hill. We cycled there, even with Ebikes it was a tough climb.The view from the rooms and the restaurant was even better than the pictures. The staff was very nice.The rooms are comfortable with large windows with the view.We loved it.
Gasthof Hotel Schiffsmeisterhaus
Set in a building from the 16th century in Ardagger Markt, Gasthof Hotel Schiffsmeisterhaus is located 2,450 feet from the Danube. Free amenities include Wi-Fi and a bicycle rental.Equipped with antique furniture, all rooms at Gasthof Schiffsmeisthaus have beautiful wooden floors, a TV and a private bathroom.The hotel’s restaurant serves international cuisine in the unique dining room with vaulted ceilings. Guests can enjoy their meals in the charming inner courtyard which is illuminated by night. The hotel also has its own wine store.Guests can reach the cities Amstetten and Grein within 8.7, respectively 5.1 mi. Free private parking is offered at the hotel.
- We stayed on the weekend and there were two weddings booked at this location same time and we did not feel slighted in service what so ever. Everyone got great service. The breakfast buffet was very good. The hotel had an elevator which was nice at the end of our 3 week travels as most European hotels do not have an elevator.
- Nice garden to sit in, good menu choices. Ample breakfast choices from buffet, desserts brought up to room in the evening exceptional! loved the church bells at 0600, otherwise no traffic noise
- Great restaurant. Good food. The outdoor seating area was nice and cozy. I would go there again for dinner. Offered a room to lock away bicycles.
- It was very quiet and I was able to sleep after a long driving, preparing for next one.
- The host was very welcoming and friendly person who was always available to help and answer questions about the region and local specialties. We stayed in December, had our golden retriever with us and got very spacious and comfortable studio with sparkling clean bathroom and brand new traditional wooden furniture and decorations. We had all we could need in the room for nice and relaxing stay. We enjoyed delicious local food in the restaurant downstairs both at dinner and breakfast. Someone could say breakfast was a bit limited however it was absolutely fine for us. We enjoyed the pear pie which is kind of signature desert for the area. We would gladly return to Gasthof Hotel Schiffsmeisterhaus for longer stay.
Landhaus Stift Ardagger
Directly opposite the Stift Ardagger monastery, this 4-star hotel dating from the 13th century includes a restaurant serving traditional Austrian cuisine. There are 2 terraces and a wine cellar.The air-conditioned rooms at Landhaus Stift Ardagger feature wooden furniture and floors, a flat-screen satellite TV, a mini-bar, and a bathroom with toiletries and a hairdryer. Free wired internet access is available in all rooms.Free parking is available across the street from Stift Ardagger Landhaus. Hiking and cycling trails start right outside.The A1 motorway and the Danube River are 1.2 mi away, and the Wachau Valley can be reached in a 35-minute drive.
- Ein sehr schner Wochenendaufenthalt, das Haus insgesamt, Zimmer, Frhstck, Sauberkeit, Freundlichkeit, Lage alles perfekt!
- die jungen betreiber sind uerst engagiert! das haus ist so liebevoll eingerichtet! die zimmer sind mit so vielen lieben details dekoriert! betten sehr gut und das badezimmer gerumig.frhstck und abendessen sehr gut!
- Sehr nette Mitarbeiter, die haben mir, da ich sehr, sehr frh weiter mute, statt dem letzten Frhstck ein LunchPaket und eine Kaffeemaschine organisiert. Einfach Service der Extraklasse.
- Das gesamte Haus vermittelt das Gefhl des Wohlbefindens, was dem hervorragenden Personal zu verdanken ist. Es wird versucht jeden Wunsch zu erfllen. Das Essen ist sehr gut! Jederzeit wieder!!!
- Ein sehr schnes, gerumiges Zimmer mit Klimanlage, Badezimmer und WC getrennt, sehr gutes Restaurant und ruhige Lage beim Stift.
Gasthof s’Schatzkastl is located in Ardagger Markt and features a restaurant with a terrace overlooking the Danube River and the Dornach Castle. Free parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a balcony and are fitted with satellite TV and a private bathroom with a shower. WiFi is available at a surcharge.Other facilities offered include a children’s playground. Bicycles are available for rent, while an array of activities can be enjoyed in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking. The Danube River is just 350 feet away.
- Despite remote from city but hotel provide the good connection to the bicycle route with good price of bicycle road. You can wake up and enjoy the scenery of Danube. Recommend to eat at hotels restaurant.
- Everything. Loved our room , Symphony. The river so close . Good food breakfast ,lunch and dinner. Good professional attentive staff . This is a really pleasant , good place to stay. Will return .
- Very good access to Clam Live concerts. We had a car but the hotel will organise a taxi otherwise. Lovely breakfast looking over the Danube. Only stayed one night but next time will stay two so I can have a look at Clam Burg castle.
- Fantastic location overlooking the Danube, rooms are spotlessly clean, friendly helpful staff. The restaurant is first class and very reasonably priced. Will definitely stay here again.
- Location is Amazing. Danube outside the window, it seems you can touch.
Schloss Hotel Zeillern
Schloss Hotel Zeillern is located in Zeillern, directly accessible from the A1 motorway – Amstetten West and 27 mi from Linz. The hotel has a children’s playground and sauna, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free parking and a electric vehicle charging station are available at the property.Every room has a TV with satellite channels. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.A mini-market and a cash machine are next to the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site cuisine and delicious home-made sweets.Bike hire is available at this hotel and the area is popular for skiing and cycling. Lackenhof is 24 mi from Schloss Hotel Zeillern, while Melk is 25 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Blue Danube Linz Airport, 30 mi from the property.
- The hotel looks very nice. Our room was very comfortable and equipped with interesting furniture.
- Very friendly and helpful reception staff. Lovely room and bathroom.
- verkehrsgnstige Lage und trotzdem ruhigkostenlose Parkpltze am Hausschne Lage gerumiges Zimmerfreundliche, zuvorkommende Mitarbeiter Frhstck ist ok, hat aber noch reichlich Luft nach oben vielleicht auf wg. Corona eingeschrnkt
- Locatie was adembenemend! ontbijt was erg netjes, zelfs voor gereserveerd met achternaam. Parkeerplaats voor de deur en kostenloos. Echt super!
- Die Ruhe. Bei Bedarf, war immer Personal zur Hilfe. Sehr gutes Abendessen gegrillter Zander
Gasthof Zur Linde
Gasthof Zur Linde is located in Neuhofen/Ybbs and has its own butchery and restaurant serving regional cuisine. A children’s playground, bus stop, an outdoor pool, a museum, tennis court, a small children’s ski slope, cross country ski trails and ice skating facilities are all within 1,000 feet.Rooms at the Linde have free WiFi, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, and a bathroom with a bath or shower and toilet.The Donauradweg cycling path is within easy reach. Horse riding and fishing facilities are within 1.2 mi, the Ferschnitz golf club is 4.3 mi away, and the Ausee bathing lake is 6.2 mi away. The Forsteralm ski area is 17 mi away.
- The property is ok, location is good, free on street parking. I did not stay for breakfast so cannot rate that.
- On this occasion, I stayed alone. For that reason, the facility provided exactly what I needed. Slightly basic in the room, but exactly what I needed. Friendly staff. Beautiful location. Good value.
- The best !! we were a group of 7 people with our dogs going to European dog show . Since we arrived we felt home . Very friendly owners and staff . Dinner was tasty and good breakfast with a great coffee . thank you !!
- Frhstck war reichlich, Wirtsehepaar sehr nette Leute. Essen und Getrnke sehr gut und fr sterreich sehr preiswert. Waren nur 1 Nacht, da wir auf der Durchreise waren. Kommen nchstes Jahr wieder !!!!!!
- Ausgesprochen schne und gerumige Doppelzimmer, zentral direkt am Dorfplatz bzw. neben der Kirche und trotzdem in traumhaft ruhiger Lage, sehr gute Kche und freundliche, zuvorkommende Wirtsleute.Kurzfristig gebucht mehrtgige Radtour ZUM EMPFEHLEN!!!
The Landhotel Gafringwirt is located in the gentle natural landscape of Lower Austria’s Mostviertel region close to Euratsfeld, only a few miles away from Amstetten and the A1 motorway.The Gafringwirt is a traditional inn and a comfortable country hotel in Austria’s orchard. The friendly rooms feature bright solid wood furniture and pear-patterned carpets. The Landhotel also has a seminar room and a modern meeting room.
- Clean room and bathroom. Good dinner homemade local delicious food and breakfest. Helpful and pleasant owner, parking for motorcycles in the garage. I was very satisfied.
- Nice room, very warm, quiet and extremely clean. Good restaurant right in the building. We only stayed for one night, but we will return if nearby.
- Super mooie hotel en met een fijne gastheer, restaurant geweldig. Ontbijt perfect
- Room 9 are very big with nice bath room. Parking place at Hotel even loading station for electric cars/bikes
- Everything was excellent, starting with the room, which was large and well furnished. The restaurant was great, the food is tasteful and perfectly cooked. The location is very quiet, even if it is on the roadside. The family which owns the hotel is very warm and helpful, we would love to return to this hotel.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Amstetten