Böswarth Seminarhotel Lengbachhof
Located in Altlengbach in the Vienna Woods, the Lengbachhof is 16 mi from Vienna’s city center. It offers a 1640 ft² spa area with indoor and outdoor pools. Bicycles are provided free of charge.The spacious and bright rooms feature cable TV, a seating area, and a bathroom with bathrobes and hairdryer.Spa facilities include a hot tub, a steam bath, several saunas, and a modern fitness center. Massage treatments are available.Böswarth Seminarhotel Lengbachhof features a children’s playground and offers free Wi-Fi in public areas. Guests can play billiards, darts, and table tennis.The restaurant serves traditional Austrian cuisine and homemade pastries. The wine cellar stocks a wide range of fine wines. The bar includes a lounge area and a winter garden.Free parking is available on site. The Altlengbach exit of the A1 motorway is just 0.6 mi away.
- Spacious and renovated room, comfortable beds, very good breakfast.
- Convenient location near to motorway to Vienna. The quality of the food we had for a room service dinner was excellent. The parking is private and reasonably secure. The room was clean and very comfortable. They are pet friendly. There was a small extra cleaning charge for our cat 8 Eur but thats okay.
- Breakfast buffet was outstanding. there was enough for everyone.
- The staff are very accommodating and speak your language
- Room was great and spaciousFacilities great for the price
Located in the middle of the beautiful Vienna Woods, the event and seminar hotel Steinberger enjoys a perfect location between the city and the country.The immediate vicinity of the hotel offers many opportunities for exciting excursions, and for relaxation in the evenings, enjoy the health and spa facilities. You will be pampered in a personal and friendly atmosphere, whether you have come for a business trip, a vacation in Vienna, an event or a seminar.The individual attention and the diversity at this hotel is unique. In addition, the picturesque location in the Vienna Woods is close to the cultural metropolis of Vienna, halfway between Vienna and St. Pölten.
- Good breakfast. Room normal. Very close to highway. Clean hotel and nice restaurant.
- Une hotel et restaurant tres bien, et de personel qui faite de plusarriver apres 22.00 heures, et encore une repas..
- Tolles kleines Hotel, sehr freundliches Personal, wunderbarer Garten! jederzeit wieder
- sehr nettes Haus, mit kleinem Spabereich und schnem Garten, Restaurant gute Kche. Kann man nur Empfehlen
- Sehr nette Personal und Besitzer!!!Gerne wieder!!!!!!!Vielen Dank!!
Landzeit Autobahn-Restaurant Steinhäusl bei Wien
Just off the A1 motorway, Landzeit Autobahn-Restaurant Steinhäusl bei Wien is 16 mi from Vienna and 19 mi from Sankt Pölten. It offers a restaurant, free WiFi, and free public parking.The modern, rooms with attached bathroom come with a flat-screen satellite and Sky TV. A rich breakfast buffet is available every morning.Vienna Airport is 29 mi from the Steinhäusl Landzeit Autobahn-Restaurant.
- I was traveling to Innsbruck so it was a good break
- Great location. Really nice stuff. The food and drink was excellent!
- Located on a motorway service area, I usually find these type of hotels far from impressive. But this place is fantastic. The staff were friendly and welcoming, the hotel and restaurant was modern, very clean and comfortable. The restaurant food was good and breakfast was fantastic. I highly recommend this hotel if passing through.
- CleanFriendly StaffGreat foodGreat breakfast buffetSafe car park
- Clean, friendly staff, air conditioned rooms, you can get a good nights sleep
Surrounded by a large garden, Wienerwaldhof Rieger enjoys a very quiet location in the Vienna Woods. It offers free Wi-Fi access, free private parking, and an indoor pool.Rooms at the Wienerwaldhof are decorated with wooden furniture and have satellite TV, a work desk, and a bathroom with a hairdryer.The Wienerwaldhof’s spa area features a sauna and a steam bath. A sun terrace is also available.The restaurant serves regional specialties made from local products, as well as a selection of fine Austrian wines. A varied breakfast buffet is available in the morning.The Untertullnerbach Train Station is 3.1 mi away. It can be reached by public bus and provides direct connections to Vienna. The city limits of Vienna are 6.8 mi away from the Wienerwaldhof.
- View is beatiful, service is good, owners are super flexible, breakfast is delicious.
- Swimming pool and SPA zone is very nice bonus for evening. Food was excellent.
- liked the roomthe views great food lovely pool liked it being open till 11pm
- Perfecte ligging voor een bezoek aan Wenen.Ook gelegen midden in bos, waar je aangenaam kan joggen.Avondeten half pension is topper.
- keine Strassen in unmittelbarer Nhe, Spazierwege gleich vom Hof weg, sehr freundliche Chefin, Hunde sind willkommen, Badebereich ist ein Ruhepol
Located in the beautiful foothills of the Alps and only a 10-minute drive from Sankt Pölten, the Hotel Pedro’s has been known for its individual service and the unique Austro-Mediterranean ambiance for more than 20 years.Pedro’s offers a pleasant atmosphere in a lovingly restored palace for recreation seekers, business travelers and gourmets alike. Relaxing hours in a central location await you, with cozy and comfortable rooms, Pedro’s award-winning restaurant, a bar with a fireplace, and the Sweet Lounge. Enjoy complete tranquility amid a 98 ft² park in the Vienna Woods between Vienna and St. Pölten.
- The Mr. And the Mrs. At the restuarant and the reception were lovely.
- The hotel was in a beautiful surrounding but the best thing of all were the staff. Very happy to help, warm and welcoming!
- The staff are very friendly and welcoming. Ive had coffee all around the world but this one here was simply delicious
- Sehr gutes Frhstck, freundlicher Empfang, gengend Parkpltze vorhanden, Einrichtung mit dem besonderen Charakter, kann ich nur empfehlen.
- Prachtige lokatie nabij Wenen. Heerlijke tuin waar je in kunt verdwalen. Zeer gastvrij en niet voor niets div. keren prijzen gewonnen als het om de cuisine gaat. Wow wat heb ik heerlijk gegeten! Streek producten staan voorop wat erg lekker was. Het is een 4 sterren restaurant en de gastheer besteed veel aandacht aan het welzijn en de tevredenheid van de klant.
The Hotel Wiental is located just outside Vienna in the heart of the Vienna Woods, only 7 miles away from the Austrian capital.Featuring a spacious spa area and surrounded by a beautiful natural landscape, the Hotel Wiental is an oasis of relaxation.Enjoy typical Austrian specialties at the hotel restaurant.The Vienna Woods offer a wealth of recreational options, including hiking, mountain biking, horseback riding and romantic carriage rides.
- De locatie was prima. Ik had het hotel geboekt maar kreeg een kamer in de villa. Hier was het lekker rustig en genoeg plaats om te parkeren. Ik heb heerlijk in de tuin gezeten in het zonnetje want het was mooi weer. Het personeel was aardig en aan alles was gedacht.
- Das Bett war einfach Spitze. Sehr bequem. Das Frhstck war auch sehr lecker.
- Schne lndliche Gegend, ruhiges Hotel. Direkt am Hotel gut mit Hund Gassi gehen. Super Frhstck. Wien und Tulln gut erreichbar. Sehr freundliches Personal und nette Chefin.
- Freundliches Personal, Gutes und sauberes Zimmer, Frisches Obst auf Zimmer, Komfortabele Betten, reichhaltiges Frhstck, schnelles Internet, ruhige Lage, grosser Parkplatz, gutes PreisKwalittsverhltnis
- Groes Zimmer mit Saunadusche. Sehr gutes Frhstck. Tolle Hunde und Pferde.
Featuring 3 different golf courses, the Diamond Apartmenthotel offers a swimming lake with a private beach in Atzenbrugg in Lower Austria. Free WiFi is available.Guests of the Diamond Apartmenthotel can eat in the Clubhouse à la carte restaurant. Breakfast buffet is served at the Boathouse, set right at the lake. The reception is open from 08:00 to 16:00 and guests need to contact the property for late arrivals.The spacious and elegant rooms come with a flat-screen satellite TV, a safe, a mini-bar, a tea/coffee maker, and a bathroom. Some rooms are air-conditioned.A sauna can be used free of charge, while a tennis court is available at a surcharge.Created by leading golf course architect Jeremy Pern, the resort includes 2 18-hole courses and a 9-hole course.Free private parking is available on site. Tulln is a 10-minute drive away, and Vienna is 40 minutes away by car.
- Staff Comfortable Breakfast Reception shes very nice and polite
- Awesome location even in case of a business trip.I took advantage to walk around the golf area, just amazing!I was in the standard room that are the one located in the main building and not the premium rooms with big windows you can see on the website.Room was still big and comfortable.
- Very nice resort , amazing room with panoramic window
- I wasnt here for the first time and so I was surprised that exist rooms in the main building too I have known only the bungalows before. For one night stay I consider them much more better than bungalows.
- Location directly at golf courseVery nice bungalowsStrong WiFi in whole area Good breakfestGreat personal in golf reception and restaurant
Set amid the Vienna Woods, Kuschelhotel Zeman enjoys a secluded location in the scenic Helenental Valley, 11 mi from Baden. Renovated in 2013, it offers a sauna and infrared cabin and a fitness room. Free WiFi is available.The modern or rustic-style rooms come with forest views, a flat-screen satellite TV with free pay TV channels, and a bathroom. Some rooms are decorated according to a specific theme.The restaurant features a winter garden and serves Austrian and international cuisine and fine wines. The Zeman Kuschelhotel also has a vinotheque, a cigar lounge, and a terrace.A lockable bicycle storage room and free private parking are available on site. Hiking and cycling trails start at the doorstep.Mayerling Castle is 1.2 mi away, and Heiligenkreuz Abbey is 3.1 mi away.
- 5 gngiges Abendessen, Zimmerausstattung, Freundlichkeit vom Personal, gute Bar, sauberes Zimmer mit allem Luxus, gutes Frhstcksbuffet….
- Einfach nur das die Matratze ein bisschen zu weich fr uns zum schlafen war, aber das liegt an uns und nicht an euch
- Toller Service, Freundlichkeit, gute Qualitt und schnelle Bedienung und tolle Qualitt der Zimmer und Einrichtung.
- Wir waren mit Baby erstmals verreist, waren davor schon mal als Paar hier und wurden extrem darin untersttzt eine wunderbaren Aufenthalt im Hotel zu haben. Wir kommen sicher wieder, gerne zu dritt oder auch wieder zu Zweit. Vielen lieben Dank den Mitarbeitern, die unseren Aufenthalt so groartig gemacht haben und den Chefs Ihnen die Umgebung dazu geben das tun zu knnen!
- Tolles ambiente, modern ausgestattet, suoer sauna landschaft
Located in the scenic Helenental Valley in the Vienna Woods, Hotel Krainerhütte enjoys an beautiful location surrounded by an extensive park, and is directly connected to the Helenental Bicycle Trail. The Spirit Park features various leisure and sports facilities.The spa area has an indoor pool, a sauna, a modern fitness room, and a large sunbathing lawn with hammocks.The Panorama buffet restaurant serves regional, seasonal and international cuisine and features a lounge bar and a large roofed terrace.Rooms at the Krainerhütte Hotel come with a flat-screen TV, mini-bar, and bathroom.The park features a jogging trail and an Asian garden. Free parking is available on site.The center of Baden with the casino is only a 10-minute drive away. Vienna can be reached in a 25-minute drive.
- Everything. Breakfast was very good, sauna and pool area were super comfortable, room was bigger than normal with a balcony and very cosy. The area is amazing, the place is surrounded nature and silence.
- Great location. amazing views . Nice spa.Breakfast good, but exactly the same every day. The hotel grounds are greate , we enjoy walking through the premises. Clean and well maintained green area.
- If you wanna spend a weekend in nature, this hotel is perfect for you. You can go for a walk in the parc or into the forest.The breakfast and evening buffet are great lot of choices with high quality.We will for sure come back!
- everything was perfect! great stuff and very good food! love it!
- Great location near the forest and trail. Very nice swimming pool. Big breakfast spread. Dinner is great too though expensive. Staff is very helpful.
Hotel Restaurant Böck “Roter Hahn”
Hotel Restaurant Böck “Roter Hahn”, located on the outskirts of Sankt Pölten, offers rooms with cable channels, and a restaurant serving regional cuisine and fine wines (closed on Fridays and Sundaysm, hotel is open). Free WiFi is provided throughout the property.All rooms come with a bathroom with a bathtub or a shower and a hairdryer. Some rooms have a balcony or a mini-bar. Each day, a rich breakfast is served at Hotel “Roter Hahn”.Guests can relax in the hotel’s garden and enjoy refreshing drinks at the bar in the evening.Public indoor and outdoor pools are a 5-minute drive away and within 15 minutes by car, 2 bathing lakes can be reached.A bus stops on site and guests can park their cars free of charge at Hotel Restaurant Böck “Roter Hahn”. The A1 Motorway is a 5-minute drive away.The 18-hole golf course Golfclub Goldegg is 0.6 mi away and the green free is free of charge for guests of the hotel.
- The steak and the garlic soup is great. The area is very quiet.
- The hotel was nice. We ate breakfast and diner there. The food was good and the setting was pretty.
- The property was what we expected, not 5 star but sufficient for our overnight needs. Staff were friendly, room dated, restaurant ok!
- Clean and comfortable facilities. Staff were friendly and helpful. Food was fantastic.
- Quiet rooms above a vibrant restaurant beer garden. Calm orderly breakfast room to ease yourself into the day.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Altlengbach