|1||Wadi Rum Legend camp||9.5||BOOKING.COM|
|2||bedouin future camp||9.4||BOOKING.COM|
|3||Jorry Wadi Rum Camp||9.4||BOOKING.COM|
|4||Wadi Rum natural camp||9.3||BOOKING.COM|
Wadi Rum Legend camp
One of our best sellers in Wadi Rum! Wadi Rum Legend camp is offering accommodations in Wadi Rum. Featuring a 24-hour front desk, this property also has a restaurant and a terrace. There is free private parking and the property has paid airport shuttle service.Guests at the hotel can enjoy a buffet breakfast.The nearest airport is King Hussein International Airport, 39 miles from Wadi Rum Legend camp.
- Hatem and the staffs were very attentive of our needs. We enjoyed the food and the entertainment.
- Such a great place to experience Wadi Rum! The facilities were clean, and comfortable. Although it was cold in the tent (we went in winter), the staff made sure we had enough blankets to keep warm. The staff is amazing, especially the manager Hamed and our jeep tour guide Suleyman, who made us feel welcomed. They both taught us a lot about the Bedouin culture, and the history of Wadi Rum. We stayed 2 nights and it was completely worth it….the dinner each night was for 12JOD, and it was amazing. Part of of the dinner (chicken, and veggies) was cooked underneath the sand in traditional Bedouin style. The camp is situated in the perfect spot to watch the sunset everynight (especially with shisha for 5JOD), and the communal tent was a great way to meet the fellow campers….we really felt like family. We would highly recommend staying here for your trip to Wadi Rum, if you are looking for an authentic Bedouin experience!
Nice staffs , we rented a room for 3, I didn’t know that the tent I chose is shared bathroom tent , but when we came, the staff offered to upgrade us to the better tent with private bathroom without any extra charge
I would recommend this camp to everyone 👍🏻
- Definitely the Staff. A perfect Arab hospitality. Loved the way we were treated. I made a last minute request for a camel ride early in the morning. I was amazed to see Mr Sameer at 5.15 am (3 degrees C) with the camels. The pick up was good. The place is safe. I was able to walk for miles and climb mountains without any fear. The place is so peaceful. Highly recommended.
– dinner was great worth every penny
– great arabic breakfast
– awesome location with endless possibility of jeep and walking tours & hikes
bedouin future camp
Bedouin future camp has a restaurant, garden, barbecue facilities and terrace in Wadi Rum. The property has a 24-hour front desk, a shared kitchen and currency exchange for guests.At the hotel, rooms have a patio with a mountain view. Rooms are complete with a shared bathroom equipped with a bidet, while certain accommodations at bedouin future camp also feature a seating area. The rooms will provide guests with a fridge.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a buffet breakfast.The area is popular for hiking, and car rental is available at bedouin future camp.The nearest airport is King Hussein International, 39 miles from the hotel, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
- Hospitality was excellent. The owner Abusali was very generous. Clean tents and toilets
- This was such a nice stay! I liked the short 2 hour jeep tour!
- Amazing place, amazing people. Everything was just perfect. We had also dinner, which was so tasty. I can just recommend this camp. You will feel so welcome, like at home. I definitely wanna come back.
- Everything was perfect: place, staff, facilities, cleanliness, value of money…
- A unique experience in this magic dessert! Salameh gave us a great tour and explained us the history of the sites visited. Breakfast and lunch were delicious. I higly recommend this camp! Thank you guys for everything!
Jorry Wadi Rum Camp
Featuring barbecue facilities and free WiFi, Jorry Wadi Rum Camp is located in Wadi Rum. The property has a 24-hour front desk, room service and currency exchange for guests.The hotel offers a buffet or halal breakfast.The nearest airport is King Hussein International, 39 miles from Jorry Wadi Rum Camp, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
No reviews yet.
Wadi Rum natural camp
Located in Aqaba, Wadi Rum natural camp provides accommodations with private balconies. Featuring room service, this property also provides guests with a terrace. The property has evening entertainment and a 24-hour front desk.Guests at the hotel can enjoy a buffet or a vegetarian breakfast.The area is popular for skiing, and ski equipment rental is available at Wadi Rum natural camp.Wadi Rum is 12 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is King Hussein International Airport, 41 miles from Wadi Rum natural camp.
- We loved the people who worked in the camp. Also the jeep tour was amazing and the food was delicious
Majid is the best local guide you can ask for. We had a full day trip and definitely the best trip ever. A very warm welcome. All young people, you and me, are very kind, welcoming and beautiful. If you are looking for the best experience in Wadi Rum, go to Solaris camp with Majid !!! unforgettable moments. Unforgettable people, eating and things to see
You guys will be in our heart forever !!! Thanks for everything!
- Best stay in Jordan! What an amazing experience! Location is amazing. Sunrise, sunset in desert and mountains view is amazing. Staff is so friendly and helpfull. Free tea and Jordan cookies all day. They do everything so satisfy you! Breakfast is very delicious, great buffet. Dinner is also one of the best food we have eaten in Jordan! The tents are very clean, extra blankets for the night. We were so happy that we stayed 1 nights!
- Thanks for hosting us! We were 2 couples visiting this camp. Really recommend this camp to everyone. The landscape was truly amazing, Ali is nice and helpful, cook is excellent! They prepared delicious food for us. Thank you for everything, we had lot of fun and really great experience there! It was pleasure to meet you guys and we recommend this camp to everyone!
- It was an enjoyable and beautiful stay in the Wadi Rum desert, there were many camps in Wadi Rum on the site and we felt a little puzzled, but when I chose this, the camp did not feel any regret at all, a wonderful site, picturesque views, very nice staff who meet what you need The trip to the ditch is definitely a must to take. It was amazing, and you can see the sights. In short, everything is beautiful. I definitely recommend it.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Al Quwayrah