Amman Airport Hotel
Amman Airport Hotel offers a 24-hour front desk, rooms with free Wi-Fi and buffet breakfast. Located 1.2 mi from Queen Alia International Airport, it provides an airport shuttle at a surcharge.Amman Airport Hotel’s rooms have deluxe bedding and are fitted with a full-size wardrobe, flat-screen TV and a large work desk with access to electrical outlets.Guests can order international dishes and local specialties including spicy stews and falafels in Amman Airport Hotel’s smart-casual restaurant. In summer, a glass of wine can be enjoyed on the restaurant’s terrace.Amman Airport Hotel is 30-minute drive away from Amman’s city center. Al Qastal’s historic attractions are a 5-minute drive away. Free parking is available on site.
- They had security screening, staff spoke English, room very clean and comfortable, shuttle to airport extremely quick and convenient.
- The Staff are so wonderful and the hotel is very clean
- The family was happy about the hotel ,its cleanliness ,location .tramsportation arrangement .Thank you all
- Check In Experience was amazing, Staff are so Friendly, the room it was perfect and clean,Food are so tasty at the restaurant, I enjoyed stay at the hotel , I loved pool bar all what I need was provided ,I would recommend the hotel over All it was Amazing Experience.
- Super convenient for getting to the airport and the rooms are fine
Grand Hotel Madaba
The Grand Hotel Madaba is an elegant hotel in the heart of Madaba, within easy walking distance from the Church of Apostles and 2 minutes’ drive to the famous mosaic map of the Holy Land and the ST. George church.This 4 Stars hotel has 84 Spacious and neat rooms all of which have private bathrooms. Many rooms have balconies with a pool and city view.Buffet breakfast is served each morning in the hotel’s restaurant. Other shops and restaurants are within walking distance from the hotel.The knowledgeable staff are happy to offer assistance and recommendations for city sight-seeing and tours arrangement to the Dead Sea and mount Nebo.Queen Alia international airport is a 15-minute drive from the hotel.
Easy walking distance to centre of town.
Plenty of hot water
- Very Clean hotel. Ok breakfast. Could walk to town and main sites in Madaba and restaurants. In room waterboiler and teas, including herbal tea, were provided.
- Very good every Thursday there is a free trip to the Dead Sea nice swimming pool no cheap connection for wadi rum,Petra… but you can go back to Amman with 1 Jd and get another bus from there 6Jd each to wadi rum
- Additional bed for our kid was fully ready when we checked in.
I arrived late to the hotel and they welcomed me in an amazing way, the room is clean and cozy!
I had a couple of beers at bar it was nice and tasty
- Easy walking distance to centre of town.
Mosaic City Hotel
The Mosaic City Hotel is a small and friendly hotel in the heart of Madaba, within easy walking distance of the Church of St George and the famous mosaic map of the Holy Land.This 3-star hotel has 51 spacious and neatly decorated guest rooms, all of which have private bathrooms. Rooms are furnished with one double or twin beds; many rooms have balconies with lovely garden or city views.Buffet breakfast is included in the room rate and is served in the hotel’s restaurant each morning. Lunch and dinner can also be requested, though there are many restaurants within walking distance of the hotel.The friendly staff at the Mosaic City Hotel will be more than happy to make recommendations for sight-seeing or help with car rental. Attractions in the area include Mount Nebo, the Dead Sea and of course the world’s largest collection of ancient mosaics, for which Madaba is famous.
- Breakfast and location in the city are near to all the main sites (walking distance). Excellent base to get around.
- The staff bent over backwards to accommodate our requests and they did it with a smile.
- This property is impeccably maintained and operated. The on-site bar and restaurant are a treat. Off street parking for our rental car was nice. Staff was very nice.
- family run hotel in the heart of madaba. Confortable rooms, good service and great breakfast. My usual stay in Madaba
- Great location in the center of Madaba. Short walk to most of the things tourists want to see. Parking available close to hotel. Lovely little shop inside the hotel with local craftwork. Good jordanian breakfast every morning. Didn’t get to try their evening meal but its available if you want. Appeared to be family run, staff very helpful. Good restaurants all around for local jordanian food.
The Salome is a 2-star hotel in the historical city of Madaba. This hotel offers spacious guest rooms, friendly service and free Wi-Fi, all in close proximity to the downtown area and the famous mosaic map of the Holy Land.The hotel’s 34 guest rooms are all neatly decorated and furnished, offering a relaxing and comfortable environment. All rooms have air conditioning and private bathrooms.Breakfast is included in the room rate and is served each morning in the Tia Restaurant. The restaurant is also open for lunch and dinner, serving a wide range of Mediterranean and international cuisine, including many special Jordanian dishes.The Salome Hotel is a 10-minute walk from the downtown area and the Church of St George, where many of the famous mosaics are found. Mount Nebo is within easy reach and the historical city of Amman is a 30-minute drive away.
- The staff was very friendly and we found everything to be very clean. The breakfast was very good and we actually were able to grab something until 10:30am, which was convenient to sleep a bit longer.
- Everything was really good. Breakfast was very tasty and staff are friendly.
- The staff was very nice and accomodating, they lent me a hairdryer without any cost, the room was clean, the bed comfy and there is a great restaurant close by – Aljar. Perfect for a one night stay.
- Good value for money, not far from the city center, friendly staff… Would come again. 🙂
- Very friendly staff. The lobby is warm and inviting. The buffet breakfast was good.
Located in Madaba, a 12-minute walk from The Greek Orthodox Basilica of Saint George, Mariam Hotel provides accommodations with a restaurant, free private parking, an outdoor swimming pool and a bar. The property is around 6 miles from Mount Nebo, a 14-minute walk from Haret Jdoudna and 1.4 miles from Madaba Bus Stop. The property has a 24-hour front desk, airport transportation, a shared lounge and free WiFi.At the hotel, every room has a desk. Complete with a private bathroom equipped with a shower and a hairdryer, all guest rooms at Mariam Hotel have a TV and air conditioning, and some rooms will provide you with a balcony.A buffet breakfast is available daily at the accommodation.Mariam Hotel has a terrace.The nearest airport is Queen Alia International Airport, 20 miles from the hotel.
- I love the staff at Mariam. They are always helpful, friendly and warm. The breakfast for the price is good. Beds and blankets are comfy. The call to prayer near Mariam Hotel is just beautiful to wake up to and the taxi drivers the Mariam Hotel works with are reliable and friendly. Prices fair all around.
- There is a great swimming pool. The breakfast was also copious and delicious. The air conditioning worked perfectly. The staff spoke perfect English.
- I find the staff at the Mariam incredibly helpful and friendly which keeps me coming back. Madaba and the Mariam Hotel are the perfect jumping off spots when visiting Jordan. Breakfast is also pleasant and a good deal for the price with a great view on the rooftop.
- the hotel is really nice, the staff is extremely helpful. The rooms are clean and the location is central. Good value for money!
- Very nice location and pool-side dinning. Breakfast on top floor overlooking the city was very lovely.
One of our top picks in Madaba.Located in Madaba, Delilah Hotel offers simply furnished accommodations. It features free Wi-Fi in all areas. Mount Nebo is 15 minutes’ drive from the hotel.All air-conditioned accommodations are fitted with tiled floors. The suite offers a living room with a flat-screen TV and a mini-bar.Guests can enjoy a daily breakfast buffet at the hotel’s restaurant. An airport shuttle can be arranged upon request.Madaba Church is a 5-minute walk away, and Queen Alia International Airport is 16 mi from Delilah Hotel.
- A nice hotel located near a busy part of town. Lots of historical places within walking distance and the Dead Sea is only about 45 min away. The staff were very helpful and friendly. Would come back here again if I get the chance.
- Clean, light rooms, staff was very helpful and nice. Good location to go to Amman airport. Recommend to stay here.
Omar,the Manager, was super. He made great effort to offer us drivers for a half day tour to Amman. All the personnel at the reception was very helpful.
The 4 beds room was in reality 2 seperate but connected 2 beds rooms with separate bathrooms.Perfect setting!
Great location, close to the airport.
Staff were really friendly. Excellent breakfast
- Perfect peaceful location, few meters away from the main street. We had a place to park our car, wifi working with no problem. The receptionist spoke perfect English. They sent us a lot of information about sightseeing before we came to the hotel. I recommend.
Featuring a restaurant, Rafi Hotel offers accommodations in Amman. Guests can enjoy free WiFi throughout the property.Rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Extras include free toiletries and a hair dryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also offers car hire. Al Hussainy Mosque is 1,000 feet from Rafi Hotel, while Temple of Hercules and the Roman Corinthian Column is 1,950 feet from the property. The nearest airport is Queen Alia International Airport, 16 mi from Rafi Hotel.
- Great location. Walking distance from roman theater, rainbow streets and the best restaurants in downtown. Lovely staff
- Great location and friendly staff. Hasan was especially helpful.
The staff are very nice. The breakfast was good. The bread was very delicious.
The rooms and the beds were very good.
The location is perfect.
- There were no surprises, the hotel was like we expected, the location is great, in the old town , five minutes walking from the theater
- Excellent location, we walked from the hotel to the Roman Colosseum and on to the other attractions, and in the evening we walked to Rainbow street for dinner. The staff at the hotel were friendly.
Amman Pasha Hotel
Amman Pasha Hotel is located right in the heart of downtown Amman. Its directly adjacent to the Roman Amphitheater and right next to the Amman Citadel (Jabal al-Qal’a) The Citadel and Rainbow Street are just 10 minutes’ drive. Its lobby has a 24-hour front desk, elevator, and free Wi-Fi.The simply furnished rooms are all air conditioned and have a satellite TV, phone and fridge. Each room includes power points for charging laptops, phones, iPads etc and all room have a private bathroom with a bathtub and shower with 24h hot water. All rooms have linen and towels in them.Luggage storage and newspapers are available at the front desk free of charge.. The staff can also arrange car rentals and a laundry service, including ironing.The Downtown Souk, with its galleries, souvenir shops, and traditional restaurants, is just a short drive away. Queen Alia International Airport is 50 minutes by car, and a shuttle service can be provided. Free parking is available outside the hotel.
- Perfect location. Food was excellent especially the pizza. Loved all the animals
- Location and breakfast. There is a great Rooftop bar but it was raining when we where there so we didn’t try it.
– The location was great. Near the roman theater and in the downtown area so easy to go around.
– The roof top view, even though it’s winter but I like view of the city.
– The staff was really great and helpful. They even help me to keep my luggage during my last day in Amman.
– It has tour desk that will help you with your traveling plan in Jordan.
- Very nice people and restaurant with live music and dance from the locals
- I loved the friendly atmosphere. Everyone at the hotel was extremely kind and they made it feel a bit like a home for a few days. Location was also great, with a great rooftop with views to the Citadel and the Roman theater
One of our best sellers in Amman! Located in downtown Amman, Hamoudah Hotel offers rooms with free Wi-Fi and a private bathroom. The Amman Citadel and the Roman Theater are only a 5-minute walk away. It is also located next to Amman Museum.The rooms of Hotel Hamoudah enjoy a simple interior. All rooms are equipped with a telephone. All rooms have TV.Guests can benefit from the convenient 24-hour front desk service Hamoudah Hotel provides.Amman’s many shops, restaurants and bars are within walking distance. Free private parking is possible at a location nearby. An airport shuttle and shuttle service to various landmarks is available upon request.
The guy in the reception was super warm and helpful.
The location is probably as good as you can get in Amman, great value for the money!
- The price was very good and the stay there was comfortable and the staff were helpful and kind
Staff was very friendly and very helpful and very nice place
I like to thank all the staff
And I will come back again
- Cleanest place and friendly staff with amazing breakfast
- Booked second time….Owner was very friendly and was in help whenever needed…location is just 50 meter from Amman Roman theater…value for money spend as it includes breakfast as well..they provided parking too…I will give ten stars… And will book again if I go amman..in future
- The guy in the reception was super warm and helpful.
Amman West Hotel
Located in Amman’s central 4th Circle and 2.5 mi from city center, West Hotel offers modern accommodations with an outdoor pool. Its rooms are decorated in pastel tones and include flat-screen TVs. It is a minute drive from Al khaldi Street and next to the Prime Ministry building.Featuring free WiFi, the accommodations at Amman West Hotel is air conditioned and fitted with large windows. The private bathroom comes with a shower and is equipped with hairdryer and selected shower amenities.Guests can enjoy a variety of food options on offer at the N.E.W.S Restaurant, serving traditional middle eastern specialties and continental cuisine. The Italian-inspired Pizza-Vino Bar serves pizzas and wines.Free private parking is available on site. Upon request it is possible to book a visit to the hairdresser salon, or a pick-up service from Queen Alia International Airport at an added fee.The property is located next to the Diplomatic Neighborhood.
- This hotel is much better than an expensive ones , comfy
- Breakfast Excellent Variety, Location easy to reach (At the center of the City)
In general it was so confort
The bed abd its cover
- The place is calm , the stuff is very friendly and helpful , the location of the hotel is very suitable .
- It is a very quiet location, the room was very clean and has enough space for a couple . The stuff was very friendly and welcoming. According to past reviews , I actually hesitated to book in this hotel but after my experience , I can confidently say that I found it very much better than expected.
Looking for: Best Hotels in Al Qasţal